User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Dec 2004, 16:21   #1
Still Truckin'

Still Truckin' has a spectacular aura aboutStill Truckin' has a spectacular aura aboutStill Truckin' has a spectacular aura about
Oh Crumbs!

It has been around 5 years since I first typed the word planetarion and it has been around 4 years since I last had a game account.

YES I SAID YEARS!

What have I done with my life?
Still Truckin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 16:48   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh Crumbs!

Absolutely fk all?
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 16:57   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lots?
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 17:03   #4
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

a bit?
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 17:45   #5
Still Truckin'

Still Truckin' has a spectacular aura aboutStill Truckin' has a spectacular aura aboutStill Truckin' has a spectacular aura about

Actually, I did learn "Estranged" by Guns N Roses on the Piano and I played and sang it all the way through it in a tiny bar in London before my works Christmas night out. I was in a Tux at the time.

It is probably the coolest thing I have ever done and now I have to accept that life is over before I even hit 24.

If only I had ****ed Empress and then my life would be a bed of roses, it should have been me!
Still Truckin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 21:47   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Record it for us. Think of the children.
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 21:50   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought you were suppoesed to be in a band, and had just gotten a record deal
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:19   #8
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I remember your 20th birthday. I thought you were really old. I was only 17. I've got most of a degree since then. I'm nearly 22.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 05:07   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I found a really really good white wine on Dec 15th... it was really good... I'll remember the name sometime, you must try it.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 05:35   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
you must try it.
How much are they bloody paying you too say that?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote