User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Sep 2007, 12:01   #51
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IMHO > Why ministry failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
hehe, knew I wouldnt cap alot, but also knew I d kill alot more than I would loose..so I landed it

and, no I woudlnt have spied. never have spied, and never wont.

I have a bet going with newt, wont win that by spying, will I?!
Miss you wishy :/
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 12:18   #52
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
By the way; to "fail" u have to have set out to achieve something. Ive posted everywhere that:
1. We dont have the goal of winning the rnd, and are just playing the round for fun.

;D Hahah, nice, Ministry The Fun Alliance! Where nobody cares about winning
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 12:20   #53
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
;D Hahah, nice, Ministry The Fun Alliance! Where nobody cares about winning
\o/

ps: http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3...8457066sc6.jpg

Last edited by Tesla; 15 Sep 2007 at 12:48.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 12:41   #54
Duo

Ahhw, dont get all touchy feely Tesla, remember Ministry is here to have fun.
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 12:45   #55
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Trust me. There is nothing on this planet that u could do that would make care just one little ounce
Edit: While the same cant be said about u since ur on these forums just cuz we are playing. Ur quite obsessed with us tbh..I can understand u though.. I mean.. we are pretty cool

Last edited by Tesla; 15 Sep 2007 at 12:51.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 13:00   #56
Duo

Oh come on You can do better then that Tesla.

I can only be bothered to post when something is truly funny. And Ministry is well.... hilarious.
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 13:00   #57
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Tof killed ministry???? wow we are fantastic, didnt even know we were attacking them :P

Some of you guys need to get a life rather than sit there and flame about things you know nothing about.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 13:21   #58
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Oh come on You can do better then that Tesla.

I can only be bothered to post when something is truly funny. And Ministry is well.... hilarious.
So was Dragons last time they played
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 14:36   #59
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey
Miss you wishy :/
<3 blame ur evil HCs

ttyl

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 17:45   #60
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Quote:
<3 blame ur evil HCs

ttyl
I do, but still. I'll see you around
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 19:20   #61
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
hehe, knew I wouldnt cap alot, but also knew I d kill alot more than I would loose..so I landed it

and, no I woudlnt have spied. never have spied, and never wont.

I have a bet going with newt, wont win that by spying, will I?!
a lot more would be a lie though
20k vs 13 or so? but u capped roids :/ and the only reason was that the tard before u landed and lost 100k and killed like 5k of mine, just enough to not stop u.. and i had decided to cover u just since it was u :/

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 19:30   #62
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

And cheers!
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 19:57   #63
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey
And cheers!
Indeed! it's once again ministry weekend!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 20:44   #64
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Awww, this thread brought up a lot of fond memories. I declare Ministry the best enemy to have, ever.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/liz.booker2/minR10.gif

Fun times.

P.S. My paint shop skills are truely amazing.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 23:21   #65
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Ministry to my knoledge are purely selfish scorequeens without any real talent apart from few exceptions (dunno wtf they are doing there.) Reminds me of some of the most notorious acts, performed by the known PA players.

Tho I like their basic idea of playing for the win and sadly (acording to their hcs) the only good part of them (trying to be competetive) is dead.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 03:04   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
a lot more would be a lie though
20k vs 13 or so? but u capped roids :/ and the only reason was that the tard before u landed and lost 100k and killed like 5k of mine, just enough to not stop u.. and i had decided to cover u just since it was u :/

Values 145257 13862 105966 0 251712 29127

lost 13k killed 29k

not the best cover I ve seen

and capped 18 puny roids

didnt know it was you though, peon without arbi access ftw

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 08:41   #67
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Alki sure has failed

in alot of ways

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 12:43   #68
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Alki sure has failed

in alot of ways
did anyone else find this post hilarious, and at the same time wanted to kill yourself because of who said it
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 12:50   #69
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The problem with posts like that is that they can't be trolls if there is a large element of truth to them
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 13:28   #70
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
You dont put "And" after a full stop!..
You've made this point twice in this thread, and it's complete shite. You can start sentences with "and". If you're going to try the "I have no argument so I'll take a snipe at your grammar" route; at least do it properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Alki being serious..

lollable
Alki is twice the player and poster you'll ever be :/

<3 Alki

Quote:
As much as we enjoy the limelight in Ministry, I dont see why everything has to be about us? We are hardly a contender for the round atm.
Because you seem to be the only alliance that wants to fight eXi instead of doing galraids.
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 13:37   #71
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You've made this point twice in this thread, and it's complete shite. You can start sentences with "and". If you're going to try the "I have no argument so I'll take a snipe at your grammar" route; at least do it properly.
Actually retard.

I wasnt sniping at his grammar, what i was saying in my initial post was pointing out something totally irrelevant to the thread. (In order to highlight Anakin & Wipeout having an argument about rl or some shite)

And i pointed it out again when someone else did it, to suggest he was also derailing the thread.

Quote:
Alki is twice the player and poster you'll ever be :/

<3 Alki
Debatable
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 13:44   #72
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

guys i really do love the attention <3
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 13:54   #73
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
By the way; to "fail" u have to have set out to achieve something. Ive posted everywhere that:
1. We dont have the goal of winning the rnd, and are just playing the round for fun.
2. We have never said we were going to kill eX.

Ie. Jenova failed last round cuz they said they were aiming to win, but then they didnt. We made no such mistake

/me strokes his e-penis.. yepp..still there.

Correction we said we were aiming to win. Not that we were going to win. 2 different statements. And of course if you dont aim to win a game where your full of a lot of good players then there isnt a need to play.

This round we did state though we wouldnt be playing for the win. As we only have a small core (as you can tell from the position we are currently in) but we certainly are having a lot of fun this time.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 14:48   #74
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Because you seem to be the only alliance that wants to fight eXi instead of doing galraids.
A fckload of good that has done us though
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 14:49   #75
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Correction we said we were aiming to win. Not that we were going to win. 2 different statements. And of course if you dont aim to win a game where your full of a lot of good players then there isnt a need to play.

This round we did state though we wouldnt be playing for the win. As we only have a small core (as you can tell from the position we are currently in) but we certainly are having a lot of fun this time.
You do know that u were only an example yes? I didnt actually wanna know this? :|
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 16:03   #76
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
You do know that u were only an example yes? I didnt actually wanna know this? :|

I am just correcting the example

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 19:12   #77
slikkah

slikkah is an unknown quantity at this point

if we only would play fully addicted like most of us usually do in pia it should be kinda diffirent, eXi seems to have the "best" players overall, altough i know the half of us in mini are surely as good, its just about cba & launch atm :P
nice to see we can play kinda for "fun" also, glad to be aboard altough numbers are against us atm.
round isnt over yet, much can still happen, but so far i can see, its still the same as in old days, i.e knowing the right peeps / allies and having numbers :P
slikkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 21:16   #78
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikkah
if we only would play fully addicted like most of us usually do in pia it should be kinda diffirent, eXi seems to have the "best" players overall, altough i know the half of us in mini are surely as good, its just about cba & launch atm :P
nice to see we can play kinda for "fun" also, glad to be aboard altough numbers are against us atm.
round isnt over yet, much can still happen, but so far i can see, its still the same as in old days, i.e knowing the right peeps / allies and having numbers :P
numbers are against you?

plz enlighten a poor peon. I thought all were teaming on eXi

Quote:
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 22:08   #79
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikkah
pls enlighten me also mate how are Ministry outgunned atm?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 22:28   #80
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
numbers are against you?

plz enlighten a poor peon. I thought all were teaming on eXi
1. In the beginning we got totally flaked to death by seemingly everyone and their dog. And slikkah isnt "in the know" politicswise so he doesnt know wheter or not that has changed. So in all honesty thats a fair mistake to make. Furthermore he DCed for us (or atleast tried to) when we had 160 calls a night so I can understand why he is making that assumption.

2. Everyone isnt gunning for eX, u know that as well as I do. Many have TRIED TO make coalitions against eX, but usually they get it ruined by weak PA HCs with shortsighted visions (make of that what u want..)
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 23:00   #81
slikkah

slikkah is an unknown quantity at this point

good to know there has changed "sumthing" , i indeed didnt know, just saw some facts hehe
i enjoy the round tough so far guys, even with some sleepless eyes

cheers
slikkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 23:50   #82
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Given our current position it has actually been enjoyable which being part of a fun alliance is, would be nice for the political climate to change slightly, which involves certain groups getting a bit of backbone....doubtful really now isnt it!....

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 23:52   #83
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

This is what happens when you let pia people sign up for pa forums.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 00:29   #84
Wishmaster
LDK

pia forums back in r8 was the best forums ever

so much life, so much hate, so many lies. so many trolls, so many baits, so many whiners.

Loved all of it

Wish there still was so much hate left. Thats what made it fun. same enemies every round

Quote:
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 00:35   #85
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
pia forums back in r8 was the best forums ever

so much life, so much hate, so many lies. so many trolls, so many baits, so many whiners.

Loved all of it

Wish there still was so much hate left. Thats what made it fun. same enemies every round
Pia round 8 is becoming distant past now though. Most of us arent as dedicated anymore. Suppose we are playing at a more healthy level now tbh. That plus we have actually gotten to know the people we supposedly hated now, and the hate isnt there anymore.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 08:33   #86
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just re-read the thread in light of some report posts in my email (yes, I do read them guys)

If you want to throw personal insults at each other, do it in pm or irc. We don't want to know about your personal dramas and to be honest - insulting people for what they do in real life to score points on the internet is pretty shit anyway.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 09:27   #87
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
pls enlighten me also mate how are Ministry outgunned atm?
How is the 'easy' life Foxman?

Decided to actual go public on your relations with a certain alliance from before the round even started? Pretty pathetic to be honest.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote