User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:16   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Post film/meet thread <3

A good night was had all round

Film was good, company was good, a few stories to tell which I can't be bothered to type out at this moment in time...

The people who were there (in order of me seeing them):
Me, Midge5, Skiddy, Yahwe, Deepflow, Pig, Blastoderm, T&F, Dante, Minty, SBolly, Ephor and Tomkat.
Plus friends and associates.

Lots of drunkeness, plenty of lovely foreign ladies (that dutch girl was really nice!), quite a bit of walking and lots of great company!

Oh and a film I truly enjoyed watching too! (when i understood what was going on!)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:28   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Post film/meet thread <3

Indeed, much fun was had

Will post an actual post later when my head no longer feels as if it has a Frenchman living in it.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:31   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Post film/meet thread <3

Was Minty tight?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:37   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Indeed, much fun was had

Will post an actual post later when my head no longer feels as if it has a Frenchman living in it.
I'm not actually hungover... just very tired.
Midge slept on my sofa and told me i looked terrible when i got up though.

There are also builders next door who have been banging things since 7am

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:42   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't think Tomkat was going?

Wish I could have made it

Damn the man!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:45   #6
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I didn't think Tomkat was going?

Wish I could have made it

Damn the man!
he turned up in the club at about midnight wearing a funny hat and almost immediately pulled and disappeared again.

Unread 10 Dec 2005, 14:46   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
he turned up in the club at about midnight wearing a funny hat and almost immediately pulled and disappeared again.
High Five Tomkat!
The man is on fire!

Need more info on funny hat though.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 16:13   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Funny hat pfffft

I decided at the last minute that I probably could go (mainly because I found out that we're being paid sooner than I thought) - but this was at about 7pm or so. So there was no way I could have made the film.

Gave Ste a ring and organised to meet them all after, in wherever they ended up.

Drank myself silly at home on gin (Yahwe would be so proud) and cheap Czech lager

It got to 10pm and I realised I'd have to start getting ready.

So I drank some more

Ended up leaving around 11pm or so - and decided to wear my hat (I could take a pic with me wearing it now, but I'm sure one of the others has pics).

Got to Leicester Square and spent about 15 minutes asking people directions to this club - they all pointed in the same direction, but it was like some sort of Harry-Potter-like-situation - this place wasn't visible!

(found it in the end, i didn't realise "Sports Cafe" was probably the same as this mythical "Sports Bar" Ste was inviting me to - lateral thinking allllllllright!)

The Club
I remember seeing Ste waiting for me (what a nice chap).

Then seeing everyone - I think I gave them all hugs (GD doesn't need formalities like shaking hands!).

Then there's a little bit of a blur.

I remember most of the girls in there (of which there weren't that many) being a bit dubious, looks wise.

I asked some girl if I could dance with her later (god knows why). She said sure.

Now normally if I do this they either say yes and I never see them again, or give me a weird look and turn their backs on me (But then the jokes on them - little do they know I'm a bum person, and they've me a prime viewing spot on their derrier! WIN WIN).

Went for a drink and the girl came up to me and said something like "Am I going to get that dance then?"

I mumbled something, grinded with her very unromantically, and got a snog.

God I was so pissed - I'm just remembering stuff I did and said now.

I asked her if she "came here often" ( Dace ).

She said "no "

She asked if I "went there often" (it was quite the exciting conversation).

I said something along the lines of "No, I don't - I come from the Internet!"

She gave me a funny look and I said "It's near Ipswich"

What?! I'm not going to make real conversation with her.

Anyway, danced/chatted with everyone else (sorry guys, I'd mention what else happened with chatting to each other, but my memory is so hazy right now).

Apres le club

Only a few of us were left - Me, Yahwe, Ste, midge, skiddy, Deepflow, Ephor, Minty and Minty's mate.

Skiddy went off on a voyage to find a kebab shop in Leicester Square - and amazingly found one (and with unidentifiable MEAT! well done!)

We then thought about going home. I could have got a taxi, but I was watching my funds.

Yahwe decided he'd walk home (he lives right nearby), so smugly said goodbye to us all (look, it's not our fault we can't afford to live north of the river ) and then sauntered off.

We then decided (who came up with this idea, by the way?!) to walk to London Victoria, as that was a pretty central place, and we could probably all get home via train from there.

So we walked - well, I followed. I had no idea where we were going.

We passed a policeman guarding some building - he told us Camilla and Charles were inside. I think maybe he was lying, and wanted to make fun of the silly drunk guys asking him where london victoria was (bitter twat - just because he was all on his own in the freezing cold)

Bit of walking.

Some more walking.

Buckingham Palace! Hooray!

Pictures taken - I felt very surreal as there was absolutely noone around except us - it looked quite good in the nighttime as well.

Ended up at London Victoria somehow.

Then we all trained it home.

Afternote

I got my train to Clapham Junction (plenty of buses from there to my flat).

Arrived at Clapham Junction.

Got a bus.

Fell asleep on said bus.

Woke up wondering where I was, as I didn't recognise the area.

"Shit, I must have missed my stop" I thought.

"Oh well, the distance can't be that long - I'll just wait until we go back" I thought.

We ended up at London bloody Bridge.

Turned around and continued back towards Clapham.

By now I've been on this bus around 2 hours - it should only have been a 15 minute trip.

Got to Brixton.

"Oh good, I'm close" I thought.

Nodded off again.

Woke up and again, went "Where am I?"

"I've ****ing missed the stop again"

"**** this" I thought.

"I'll walk back" I thought.

I didn't get in until 7:30am.

That's so early that my flatmate was in the shower when I got home, as she had just woken up.

It was quite an eventful evening though
Good seeing you all again.

I'm sorry I couldn't make the film T&F, I heard it was really good though, and a big success

Last edited by Tomkat; 10 Dec 2005 at 16:28.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 17:15   #9
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Literally just woken up.

Got a date in 2 hours and I feel wrecked.

Do I turn up, or stay at home?!

Thank you for the night, many thanks to T&F for the film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Was Minty tight?
They didn't touch the sides

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 17:56   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I said something along the lines of "No, I don't - I come from the Internet!"

She gave me a funny look and I said "It's near Ipswich"
ROFL

no other comment needed.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:01   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you actually made that comment about the internet being near ipswich you're my new internet hero teekay <3
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:34   #12
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think she heard me properly though.

I was laughing on the inside about it.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:44   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd actually like to apologise for not realising how drunk I was and doing/saying lots of stupid stuff. You all know what i mean. Hope I didnt piss anyone off.

Anyway, it was certainly a fun night, the film was ace, I was confused by it a fair bit but I'm not certain how much of that was due to the alcohol.

We certainly did have a lot of fun in the club though, I remember lots and lots of foolish drunken dancing, the best kind

Pig, did you have a camera last night? Or was it just your phone? Either way, some pics would be ace cool if you have them. Although you haven't actually posted anything yet so I'm wondering if you managed to get home last night.

Last edited by Deepflow; 10 Dec 2005 at 19:13.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 18:48   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
I'd actually like to apologise for not realising how drunk I was and doing/saying lots of stupid stuff. You all know what i mean.
I don't

Quote:
Pig, you haven't actually posted anything yet so I'm wondering if you actually managed to get home last night.
All is ok.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 19:04   #15
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have got some random pictures I think, Im off out with a real girl in an hour, so need to shower etc. Will upload them tonight I think and maybe post
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 19:33   #16
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Im off out with a real girl in an hour, so need to shower etc.
Is that like Pinnochio but without the penis?
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 19:33   #17
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Just woke up; really enjoyed last night. I enjoyed the film, the company and even the Sports Cafe. But now I need food. Will post later.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 20:58   #18
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I don't
A few Deepflow related incidents in the night:
Getting ID'd in the Wetherspoons and the Hogshead and on being unable to produce ID being asked to leave (we laughed at him quite a bit).
During the film, someone gets shot, Henry shouts "Well, he was a loser anyway" to which half the cinema crack up except the person sitting next to me. Who happened to be the actor...
On the way into the club, Henry says very loudly "Man, I really need some speed or pills or something" whilst standing next to the bouncers.
On leaving the club Henry asks the first person he sees "Do you have any speed?". The bouncer said no.

I'm sure there are others as well though

Unread 10 Dec 2005, 21:05   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Drunks. Certified by GD.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 21:06   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Hi guys.

<3

I didn't fight anyone!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 21:06   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
On leaving the club Henry asks the first person he sees "Do you have any speed?". The bouncer said no.
Hmm, i have no recollection of that

And i didnt shout in the cinema, it was more of a level speaking voice, it just happened to be a lull in the sound. I do apologise for that though, it wasn't very respectful of me
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 21:13   #22
Ste
Bored

it was very funny though

Unread 10 Dec 2005, 21:35   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
During the film, someone gets shot, Henry shouts "Well, he was a loser anyway" to which half the cinema crack up except the person sitting next to me. Who happened to be the actor...

Unread 11 Dec 2005, 00:05   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
rofl.
GOOD reaction

also: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420497/

boo
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 00:31   #25
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

is that the film or a film thats nicked your name?
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 00:36   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

the second one.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 00:41   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was my usual self.

Anti-social.

I want to say sorry for that.

But I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Well done Jon.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 00:42   #28
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the second one.
I think they just misspelled nemesis.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 18:30   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I enjoyed myself, or what I remember of it. It was great to see everyone and I enjoyed the film immensely even if T&F and his co-director once again eschewed the principle of explaining what was actually going on half the time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 18:36   #30
Tomkat

Where are the pics piglet
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 21:48   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

skiddy looks like a thug :o
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 22:08   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure skiddy robbed my house last weekend.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 22:14   #34
Ste
Bored

I'd forgotten how damn fine that girl in the pink top was...
And forgotten about the south african heh

It was a good night

Unread 11 Dec 2005, 22:28   #35
Tomkat

I look like a farmer
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 22:33   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I look like a chimney sweep :(
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 00:25   #37
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well yahwe and deepflow gave a running commentary to the blind in the cinema after they necked a bottle of vodka. Was quite funny, another funny comment was when the titles came up with the "Special Thanks" bit and Yahwe shouted "What NO General Discussions!"
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 00:39   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

midge should brush his teeth.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 00:55   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Just saw my family and they mentioned that there were a group of boys behind them who giving the film a running commentary, but they said it was funny. The remembered Deepflow's "he was a loser anyway" comment, that story's getting told on the Director's commentary on the DVD I suspect.

Quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well yahwe and deepflow gave a running commentary to the blind in the cinema after they necked a bottle of vodka. Was quite funny, another funny comment was when the titles came up with the "Special Thanks" bit and Yahwe shouted "What NO General Discussions!"
They were hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ok slight problem so please bear with me, I dont seem to have a gallery so you have to click on the images seperatly

Buckingham Palace 1

Buckingham Palace 2

Buckingham Palace 3

Henry at Buckingham Palace

Yahwe taking a picture of us all at Piccadily Circus

Yahwe and Ste

Ephor and Midge

Deepflow much amused by Tomkats hat

Tomkat

Deepflow staring at a Danish girls tits (although she said she was swedish !?!?!

We speak to girls

A drunk south african who quite liked me but not ste

South African part 2

Midge

Ste and Deepflow trying to chat up some girls

The Director aka T & F

Ste and Tomkat looking reflectful

Minty and his mate

Yahwe and Tomkat

Tomkat cracked another paedophile joke to Yahwe

Ste

Skiddy

Deepflow

Midge

Alcohol is kicking in

Ephor has his eye on a girl...I hope

Ste gets all emotional for Tomkat

No one can understand Midge, especially when hes drunk

Skiddy gets into a fight

Thats all of them, sorry I dont have a gallery thing but cest la vie. By the way they were all taken on my phone hence the rather bad picture quality!
See how anti-social I was?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 01:19   #40
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

to JBG & Noddy.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 02:10   #41
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ephor looks like Billy Corgan. :o
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 13:03   #42
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
everyone's ginger !
Nope, Just Piglet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
ive been on holiday.
it's been planned on here for about 2 months.

Unread 12 Dec 2005, 13:26   #43
pig
1up on you

im not ginger...
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 14:10   #44
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm eventually getting round to posting here.

Had a good time, the film was better than I expected, really enjoyed it. Though found it quite confusing at parts. Had fun afterwards as well, even the abysmal music didn't spoil it.

Was surprised how untired I was after we got back so late and then I woke up just a few hours later for my train (which was delayed, then run late and took a detour up through BathSpa for some god forsaken reason)
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 17:44   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Post film/meet thread <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
skiddy looks like a thug
He's an Australian who was brought up in Newcastle. He has to be a thug. By law.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 12 Dec 2005 at 18:36.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 20:10   #46
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pig---thanks for the pictures.*

*though they did look like they were taken by someone who had been drinking.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 06:25   #47
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Toccata & Fugue:

I asked this on Friday, but can't remember the given answer; how did you get a slot at BAFTA to show your film?