User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2005, 20:27   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Blob-karma...

... doesn't work.
I've been really nice to everyone here, giving green blobs where I can, or pity blobs to those amongst us not so fortunate. And still people decide to give me red blobs dispite that all my blob-karma should result in some positive events.
Especially those yanks who take every chance they can to red-blob me.
But that's OK... all fine... because I will sleep better than them tonight.
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 20:28   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Blob-karma...

I rep people who I think deserve it.....

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 20:35   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Structural Integrity again.

And what the tooth-grinder said.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 20:36   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I rep people who I think deserve it.....
You better not make those decisions about "deserving" too hastilly, for it will bring you bad karma.

Actually, now I'm reading up to this whole karma thing, it makes more sense. It's not a concept of "who does good, meets good", but "who does WISE, meets good". So being impulsive brings you bad karma and thinking things over properly before acting brings you good karma.
I'm beginning to like this buddhism thing. It's not as much about faith as it is about logic.
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 20:37   #5
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

The reputation system is slowly taking over your lives
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 20:47   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

more of these threads plz
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:31   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am counting 8 green blobs under your name.

This would indicate that people are, in fact, giving you positive reputation.

What is this thread about?

Do you just need to be held and loved?

Because we have Marilyn Manson on this forum.

He'll be happy to do it.

No, really.

He'll even give you something extra.

Make sure you use protection though.

You never know these days.

Although with MM, it'll stay in the GD family.

Well, you know.
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 21:37   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I am counting 8 green blobs under your name.

This would indicate that people are, in fact, giving you positive reputation.

What is this thread about?

Do you just need to be held and loved?

Because we have Marilyn Manson on this forum.

He'll be happy to do it.

No, really.

He'll even give you something extra.

Make sure you use protection though.

You never know these days.

Although with MM, it'll stay in the GD family.

Well, you know.
It's about the principle dammit!! Everyone should be loved.
And it's just coincidental that I'm on a blob-spree at the mo'.

Pity MM is taken èh. Else I'd love to receive MM's love.
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:09   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Blob-karma...

Nobody ever said there would be justice in the world.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:11   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I pay absolutely no attention to this crap system.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote