User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 02:28   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ha Guys, HL2 is coming out soon.

Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 02:30   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ha Guys, HL2 is coming out soon.

ZOMG 7 HOURS 2 GO!"
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 07:53   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

1 hour and 8 mintues left
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 08:40   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Am I the only person who doesn't care about Half-Life 2 or Halo 2?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 08:40   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
fag.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 08:46   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, I don't care either.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 08:55   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
No, I don't care either.
fag

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 08:57   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

OH THE TENSION

btw: the internet will die at 08:00
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 09:02   #9
Radical Edward

8:01 here. still going

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 09:03   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

ZOMG UNLOCKING

Last edited by Pyr0 MK III; 16 Nov 2004 at 09:19.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 10:48   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

HL2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111112

Goodbye world

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 11:38   #12
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

It didn't finish unlocking before I had to go to work
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 11:39   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

It's utterly incredible. Valve have out done themselves again!
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 12:47   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I couldnt give 2 shits about Halo.

But, its Halflife. 2.

ITS HALFLIFE TWO FOR **** SAKE!"!!!!!!!111oneoneone

etc
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 13:11   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Halo 2 looks like a shit sequel to a shit game.

Half-Life 2 may be interesting based on the merits of it's predecessor, which was fairly groundbreaking. Don't confuse Half-Life with Counterstrike. Of course, whether it will offer more than shiny graphics and live up to it's hype remains to be seen - Doom 3 certainly didn't.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 14:39   #16
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Halo 2 looks like a shit sequel to a shit game.

Half-Life 2 may be interesting based on the merits of it's predecessor, which was fairly groundbreaking. Don't confuse Half-Life with Counterstrike. Of course, whether it will offer more than shiny graphics and live up to it's hype remains to be seen - Doom 3 certainly didn't.
From what I've read from everybody thats played it, it is incredible so my hopes are high. I'll have to wait until half six to find out though, got to get home, buy food and shave my head first.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 14:45   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumnaa
From what I've read from everybody thats played it, it is incredible so my hopes are high. I'll have to wait until half six to find out though, got to get home, buy food and shave my head first.
shave your head after you play half life you wierdo. you might feel inspired and leave a "lambda" shaped bit of hair just to make a point about how f*cking cool the game is.

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 14:49   #18
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

would a G Force 4 be good enuf to run HL2??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 14:50   #19
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nope

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 14:53   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
would a G Force 4 be good enuf to run HL2??
yes.

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 14:56   #21
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

relating to ma other thread about graphix cards... i think i may purchase a g force 4 and HL 2

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 15:01   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

who ****ing cares?

edit: OMFG !!CAMPER!$!@$! !WALLHACK@!$!!! !!!!AIMBOT!@!$!%!%$!!
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:13   #23
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
shave your head after you play half life you wierdo. you might feel inspired and leave a "lambda" shaped bit of hair just to make a point about how f*cking cool the game is.
I tried that with Rome : Total War but failed It's before HL2 or never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
who ****ing cares?

edit: OMFG !!CAMPER!$!@$! !WALLHACK@!$!!! !!!!AIMBOT!@!$!%!%$!!
People who don't like HL2 should start their own thread instead of gaying up the HL2 love thread
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:13   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Having just spent 3 hours solid playing HL2.

I have but a few words.

Oh, my, ****ing, god.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:17   #25
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumnaa
I tried that with Rome : Total War but failed It's before HL2 or never!
a lambda can't be that hard, surely?

ok, I am off home to play half life 2 now woot.

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 17:34   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Having just spent 3 hours solid playing HL2.

I have but a few words.

Oh, my, ****ing, god.
Is it scary? Doom3 was too scary for my liking. With all the dark and stuff.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 18:01   #27
Rids
The Bad Guy

I never played past the 3rd level of Doom 3.

It was too scary.

and overall pretty shit.

HL2 isnt scary in the same way Doom is. At the moment I feel like I'm on the run from the cops or something, there is no time for polishing off all the bad guys and finishing the level, I'm running like a child runs away from Dace. Dodging bullets, trying not to get too shot up while taking a few with me. Its outstanding.

I'd go into more detail but I dont wanna touch on the plot at all.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 18:22   #28
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I never played past the 3rd level of Doom 3.

It was too scary.

and overall pretty shit.

HL2 isnt scary in the same way Doom is. At the moment I feel like I'm on the run from the cops or something, there is no time for polishing off all the bad guys and finishing the level, I'm running like a child runs away from Dace. Dodging bullets, trying not to get too shot up while taking a few with me. Its outstanding.

I'd go into more detail but I dont wanna touch on the plot at all.
So you need to be more tactical than killing anything you come accross? Sounds cool. Though difficult. I might buy this.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 18:27   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's quite a few bits where you find yourself in a panic because you know dudes are hunting you down and can here bullets hitting the piece of plywood you happen to be hiding behind and you can't manage to get the debris in the way of the door out the road.

Goodbye, coursework.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 18:50   #30
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Wait until you guys get to Ravenholm, its excellent.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 19:10   #31
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I don't care about Halo 2 (although that may be because I never played the original). In fact, I don't even like first person shooters generally, but Half Life was so awesome that I'm eagerly anticipating the sequel.
Can you only play it while connected to the internet though?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 19:13   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Ha Guys, HL2 is coming out soon.

Quote:
I've never actually played either of the originals.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 19:31   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i don't understand the fixation with sequels to average videogames. HL2 seems better than most, but not quite better enough to pay for, ta.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 19:33   #34
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Can you only play it while connected to the internet though?
Yes
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 20:08   #35
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow that's all I can say.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 20:18   #36
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

There is mass downloading of HL2 going on right now
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 20:51   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i don't understand the fixation with sequels to average videogames.
That Half Life sure was Average by all definitions.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 20:53   #38
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Just ordered HL2 you people had better be right. TOSSERS
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 20:58   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
fag.
I don't see what not looking forward to overhyped games has to do with an alleged preference for bumsex.

Oh and Mark, Half-Life was average, to me at least. It may have been technically stunning and all that jazz but I found it deathly dull to play, the few times I had the misfortune to do so.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 21:07   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I tried Half-life for about 15 minutes until I noticed it involves running through annoying corridors and killing stupid aliens. I've got Halo for the x-box, looks pretty decent but I can't be arsed to play it really. Since Doom and maybe Quake I have the feeling I've seen all first person shooters already.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 21:07   #41
Rids
The Bad Guy

Now, I bought the original Halflife the day it came out. It was the best First Person Shooter I'd ever played, and until FarCry, it still was. I've been waiting for HL2 since I found out it was in development, and I'm not dissapointed.

If you dont like FPS games, then shock horror, you're probably not going to like HL2 either, but I'm loving it.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 21:08   #42
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

For **** sake.

6 hours after buying this ****ing game I still cant play it.

I cant connect to register it cause the servers are too busy meaning I can't play it normally while offline.

I can't log into the ****ing Steam network to play it while connected online.

Basically I've payed €45 to be ****ed in the ass by a piece of shit software that is driving me mad.

Great work Valve you bunch of ****s.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 21:23   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
If you dont like FPS games, then shock horror, you're probably not going to like HL2 either, but I'm loving it.
I like a few FPS, HL2 left me cold though.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 22:11   #44
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
For **** sake.

6 hours after buying this ****ing game I still cant play it.

I cant connect to register it cause the servers are too busy meaning I can't play it normally while offline.

Basically I've payed €45 to be ****ed in the ass by a piece of shit software that is driving me mad.

Great work Valve you bunch of ****s.
Did you expect any different on the first day of release?

I wouldnt blame Valve either, they wanted to release via steam a week or so in advance of the retail launch date, however those cocks at Vivendi threatened a lawsuit if they released the game 'early'.

Its worth the wait, my god is it worth the wait.

I'm about 2/3 of the way through now, having had some absolutely epic gun battles involving the combine.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 01:22   #45
Rids
The Bad Guy

12 hours 30 minutes.

Game finished, medium difficulty, no cheats.

Only a couple of 5 minute breaks involved.

Was it worth £30? Without a ****ing doubt.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 01:38   #46
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

You worry me.

I wanna get it though. I don't have enough money or free time though.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 07:37   #47
Radical Edward

heh, I'm stuck. I can'r get out of a room.

Unread 17 Nov 2004, 09:25   #48
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wait...so it's pretty short?!?

God damn it, it looks and plays fantastic...I don't want it to be so fking short! Eventually got it working for a while when I eventually managed to log into steam last night. Still pissed off that I cant play a game I bought because I'm required to connect to the net and some server thats been nuked.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 10:44   #49
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Is that surprising?

It was the first day of simultaneous global release of what is possibly the most anticipated video game of all time.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 11:08   #50
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't like HL, I however Loved CS and HL DM and TFC.

I suspect I won't like HL2, I supsect I'll love it's DM options and mods.

Someone do fill me in on how the multi-player plays.

That all said I'm totally hooked on World of Warcraft at the moment (hence my non exsistant posting).
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote