User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2004, 20:28   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
California Annuls all 4000 gay weddings!

Take that you fags.

This came at a great time for bush's election campaign imo.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 20:34   #2
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: California Annuls all 4000 gay weddings!

****ing bigot americans :/
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 20:35   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To adapt the old joke about the USSR : The Conservatives / Religious Right in the United States has done something that no amount of liberal propaganda could manage. They make Michael Moore look good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 20:45   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As said in some random Arnold *.wav on the internet:

California! You are belong to me now!
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 21:27   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
If gay marriage is the way forward, surely the "bigot americans" are ahead of most of the world.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:06   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Welcome to the land of the free?

/nick Ninja_spammer

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:17   #7
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

this is ace, ;-) **** you you ****ing fags.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:19   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
I would pay to watch you being anally raped by a bull
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:23   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Typical conservative America.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 23:11   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

You're gay.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 23:53   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
This came at a great time for bush's election campaign imo.
Yeah, he needs a set-back to even things out. Maybe his nominee (correct term?) for the CIA top-job could embarrass himself out of the position, or something. That would be ace.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 00:30   #12
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Damn Xenophobe.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 01:13   #13
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
****in' A. They can stop, watch the news, and realize that they can no longer wipe their spouses' shit off their dicks when they get done ramming their buddy's arse, it's just another guy.
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 01:35   #14
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Do all countries in Europe (ie England, France, Germany, etc.) recognize gay marriage? I am not talking about civil unions, but do they grant the title of marriage to two people of the same sex?

Ok now to clear up the story for all of you that are misinformed. The decision that came out of California today in know way stated that states position on gay marriage. Period.

However, what the decision did do is tell the San Francisco mayor that he did not have the political power to grant same sex marriage liscences to people. It is not up to him to make that decision. Therefore all of the same sex marriage liscences that he granted in the past have became anulled. The decision of whether or not to allow same sex marriages is still before the California supreme court.

Also, last week the people of the state of missouri voted in ballot form on whether to allow gay marriage. Over 70 percent were against gay marriage. And finally, personally I do not support gay marriage.

PS> The govenor of New Jersey today announced he was a gay man and has become involved in a sex scandal with another man. He is married and has kids. He has announced his resignation.

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote