User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:06   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation *Sigh*

So I've just incurred the displeasure of a Nazi ingrate for thrashing him in online debate. And now he is making threats against me. He is currently barred from my local club, and now I have to go through the laborious process of trying to get his ban extended. However - just my luck - he is the brother of the organiser's girlfriend. I doubt this will seriously effect anything, but it's not exactly going to make anything easier.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:09   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: *Sigh*

Is he literally a nazi?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:10   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: *Sigh*

I have it on good authority that he is.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:13   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

link to online debate! nazis are funny.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:16   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
nazis are funny.
He hasn't openly expressed any Nazi sympathies to me as of yet, although he only started posting yesterday. And he already hates me. How easy it is make enemies.

And I'll be damned if I'm linking anyone here.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:18   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you know him (as opposed to knowing of him) before the online incident?
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:20   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
How easy it is make enemies.
Obviously I've no idea as to how your "net persona" is played out elsewhere online, but I'd imagine it's very easy for you to make enemies.

No offence meant, you just seem to be rather more willing to insult people than others would be comfortable with.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:21   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No. I've never met him before in my life.

tbh, I think it's a lot of bluster, but my source tells me that he is a very unpleasant person, so I'm understandably not inclined to test my theory too closely.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:23   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
No offence meant, you just seem to be rather more willing to insult people than others would be comfortable with.
I didn't actually insult him at all, I just laid out my opinion, then he went into cock-waving/insult/threats mode.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:32   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can give you a summary of the thing, if you want:

Him: Initial opinion.

Me: Counter-opinion. (Quite passionate, but not insulting by any means.)

Him: Cock-waving 'I'm a better DJ than you therefore I have a superiority of opinion' mode. Accuses me of "ranting" and being an "idiot."

Me: Restating my position, and telling him firmly to bugger off if he's not going to behave properley.

Him: Climbdown position. He denies an assertion that me and some other people made.

Me: I offer him several direct quotes of his own, which completely support our assertion.

Him: Decides to "end the thread." said his statements were "all true.", insults me a bit more, then threatens me.

Me: I lose my rag and insult him as the immature nonce-brained twat that he evidently is by this point.

Thread is closed by admin.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:49   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You haven't by any chance tried to rape him outside aforementioned club?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:51   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No, Stuart, I haven't.

And even if I had, (Not that I would.) he would be loving it just as much as I was.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:53   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

What if he was really drunk?
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:55   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

But that fails to take into account that I would be equally intoxicated.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:58   #15
skiddy
wild one

No you weren't!
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:00   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I was far, far gone. You forget that I had consumed much before I hit the streets.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:34   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Nevermind maggie, just get a strong person to beat him to a bloody pulp
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:36   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I don't think there's any need for violence.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:36   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Laser-eyes disagrees.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:37   #20
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't think there's any need for violence.
While you might not, he most certainly might. Especially if he is as you describe him to be. Maggie.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:38   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I just said that there was no need for it at the present. That's not to say we might have to ritually decaptitate him on the moor if things turn a bit iffy.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:43   #22
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Sounds like the makings of a turf war to me.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:49   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Manson versus the Nazis!
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:56   #24
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

The far right is in the midsts of civil war - Maggie vs. the Nazis.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote