User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 08:39   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
X I I I

So , is this remotely good? .. Can an FPS be "Cartoonized" and still be playable and have a worthwhile storyline?

Should i waste my £7.50 off voucher today at Game buying it?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 08:40   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: X I I I

I had a glance at it yesterday, and my mate went spastic and told me to buy the game as it was so great.

I havent actually played it, and my friend is a spastic. But it looks cool
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 08:43   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I had a glance at it yesterday, and my mate went spastic and told me to buy the game as it was so great.

I havent actually played it, and my friend is a spastic. But it looks cool
Having not seen a decent FPS since the days of Quake III / Unreal Tourney , im sceptical as **** about this.

Anyone caught mentioning any WWII related FPS as being "Great" will be shot , twice , in the face , with bullets , not cum.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 08:44   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I actually enjoy Battlefield 1942 / expansions to the fullest at LAN parties.

a great FPS havent been released since quake3 tho, true that.

how is Max Payne 2 btw? I hear its greater than greatest
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 08:46   #5
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I've only played the demo but from what I saw it's actually quite cool. Not at all like a typical FPS, it feels like your playing in some sort of cheesy 70's action movie, lots of fun.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 08:51   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I actually enjoy Battlefield 1942 / expansions to the fullest at LAN parties.

a great FPS havent been released since quake3 tho, true that.

how is Max Payne 2 btw? I hear its greater than greatest
Max Payne 2 remains in the shop , unpurchased. It may be a good game, but to buy it and play it would spoil the memories i have of the first one, and i doubt it has anything really new to add to the genre.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:28   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I have around 1 hour until i leave the house, and ive had about as much feedback on this as Ian Huntley has a chance of getting off with the double murders.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:28   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

buy it

It's 77% likely you wont regret it
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:30   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: X I I I

Buying it will help the economy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:31   #10
I am Idler
This is bat country

also, http://www.xiii-thegame.com/uk/home.php
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:38   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Thank you

However, i feel that perhaps the official game website isnt going to give the honest and unbiased opinion on the qualities of the game that i desire.

That said , Game do have a 7 day no quibble returns policy.

Hmmm
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:39   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

look at it this way: I havent heard a bad word about it, yet
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:40   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: X I I I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
no quibble
So if they quibbled, then they would be liable to be sued?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:45   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quake III is a piece of shit, no question
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:46   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

you should be shot, no question
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:46   #16
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

the AI is complete crap. the comic style is a nice idea tho.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:48   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Fear Effect on the PS was comic style, or anime style, or whatever the hell they're calling it. And that was a good game. The style doesn't matter too much I think.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:24   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I have around 1 hour until i leave the house, and ive had about as much feedback on this as Ian Huntley has a chance of getting off with the double murders.
This reminded me of a "joke" I read earlier

Q. What's worse than Michael Jackson putting your son to bed?
A. Ian Huntley bathing your daughter.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:41   #19
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i tryed playing it on th PS2 and it sucked. The graphix look old, your very crappy cartoon hand keeps poping up in frount of you, and the controls were awfull, It may be better on the PC but i wouldnt waste you money really.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:46   #20
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Everyone else seemed to like it

I would get.. but lack of funds and all :\
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:51   #21
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I really liked the demo, the cel shading really helps bring out the Graphic Novel feel.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote