User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Jul 2011, 10:54   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Declaration of War

This is a short service announcment brought to you by The Galactic Vikings via transistor radio, as our radars are all under structurekiller attacks.

For almost 2 full rounds there has been peace and prosperity between The Galactic Vikings and the entity known as Conspiracy.

Today this changed with Conspiracy launching a scathing attack on multiple Viking planets and thus causing lots of damage to our longboats and made us spill our mead in our full beards.

Due to this action was premeditive and also done before our non agression pact expired, we see no choice than to respond in kind.

We however wish to announce that we are doing this in good spirits, and want this to be a war to be remembered for rounds to come, and that we do this for this round and this round only!

On behalf of the War council and most noble and long bearded ones

Kargool
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 11:08   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Declaration of War

May the best shippies win.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 11:39   #3
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

"I want to put up a 2 week nap"
"with renegotiations 10th of july"
Session Time: Fri Jun 24 00:00:00 2011

someone want to work it out :P

our nap is over, as for our reasons for this... ptargeting tof, theatening them that they must drop ct nap or die, asking other alliances to hit CT and join a block against us.

Cowards! call yourselves vikings!! I come from a land where vikings invaded and you are no vikings!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 11:42   #4
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Cowards! call yourselves vikings!! I come from a land where vikings invaded and you are no vikings!!
Yeah, and they ran when they saw your sheep.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 11:44   #5
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

no true viking wants second hand sheep
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:04   #6
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

someone want to work it out :P

our nap is over, as for our reasons for this... ptargeting tof, theatening them that they must drop ct nap or die, asking other alliances to hit CT and join a block against us.

So you are now saying it seems logical to you to renegotiate a nap after it ended? yeah sounds perfectly logical to me too m8... Also kargool were to have pm'ed you on exactly midnight for you (1am for him).

Did we ptarget tof? yes, we did.
Did we threaten them into a nap? no, it was reincarnate who came to us asking for a nap after we hit 3 of their gals in 2 days (and 2 other gals for that matter). This was before we ptargetted ToF.
Was one of our terms for ToF to drop their nap with CT? yes, it was. in an attempt to isolate what we reviewed to be the main contender for the round win (you were still #1 at that time).
Did we ask other alliances to hit CT? not more than other alliances asked us to hit CT. Not more than CT asked us to hit apprime, and not more than we got asked to hit DLR by various other alliances.
Did we form a block against CT? The nap was about to end, we saw little reason to continue the nap but had not decided on it yet pending negotiations. We felt pressured by CT to return to hitting apprime, which was the main reason behind the nap. We felt CT had not given us enough backup in the time app and xvx targetted us, and in the time we focussed on xvx. imo we could have been done with xvx in 3 or 4 days, given the right support from CT, it didn't come til the last 2 days, and only to protect your main attacks on apprime(ALERT: personal opinion).

long story short, neither CT nor TGV saw cause to continue with the NAP, which could have been made clear to eachother at the time of negotiations. Could there have been a cooldown period after negotiations to allow both CT and TGV to re-allign? I think there could and there should have been.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:08   #7
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

but maybe your actions against CT's allies - ToF- made negogiations pointless and unessacary - nap ended war starts - why is there the need for talking when neither wanted it to continue???

Basically all this boils down to is CT got the upper hand and struck the first blow on TGV and your annoyed they beat you to the punch no?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:10   #8
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

I spoke to kargool yesterday and it was made clear that tgv had no intention to extend the nap, so no need to wait any longer than we had to.

As for supporting tgv with xvx, we did more than we wanted, we still had apprime to fight but xvx can vouch for our support that we gave you. you did very well out of it too!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:29   #9
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
but maybe your actions against CT's allies - ToF- made negogiations pointless and unessacary - nap ended war starts - why is there the need for talking when neither wanted it to continue???

Basically all this boils down to is CT got the upper hand and struck the first blow on TGV and your annoyed they beat you to the punch no?
I'm pretty sure our actions towards ToF contributed to CT's decision not to prolong the nap. However i am sure there are other reasons that contributed to this equally.

Quote:
I spoke to kargool yesterday and it was made clear that tgv had no intention to extend the nap, so no need to wait any longer than we had to.

As for supporting tgv with xvx, we did more than we wanted, we still had apprime to fight but xvx can vouch for our support that we gave you. you did very well out of it too!
I was under the impression the nap lasted a day longer, from Kargools post i understand he was under the same impression, as the renegotiations were originally planned for today.

Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:37   #10
[DDK]gm

then tbh you should of made it more clear when agreeing the nap.

I would also ask you to stop lieing, it was not CT's decision to end the nap, it was yours!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:45   #11
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

I don't know why you are providing justifications to your alliances actions influence nobody really cares as to the why's

The facts as you admit were that tgv was manouevring against CT. should we have jsut sat there like lemmings waiting for you to bring war to our front door? Should we have left our friends to the dogs?

Hell no.

TGV manouevered against us and our allies.
The nap had finished on friday.

simple and unarguable facts. Anything else is jsut irelevant banter.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:53   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

gm im surprised that Kargool hasn't supplied a character assassination of you yet to deflect attention away from his alliances shortcomings. It seems his 'in thing' to do atm
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:58   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What shortcomings?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 14:02   #14
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
TGV manouevered against us and our allies.
The nap had finished on friday.

simple and unarguable facts. Anything else is jsut irelevant banter.
Mathematically speaking "2 weeks" isn't the same as "14 days". When combined with a statement like "with renegotiations 10th of july" you can savely assume the 10th of july is part of the 2 weeks mentioned.

Last edited by Influence; 10 Jul 2011 at 14:35. Reason: added arguments.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 14:04   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
gm im surprised that Kargool hasn't supplied a character assassination of you yet to deflect attention away from his alliances shortcomings. It seems his 'in thing' to do atm
Unlike you, I actually find gm to be a good bloke.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 14:12   #16
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
I would also ask you to stop lieing, it was not CT's decision to end the nap, it was yours!
Quote:
so it was our decision, but you had reasons for it? sure mate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
long story short, neither CT nor TGV saw cause to continue with the NAP
also i don't see myself saying it was your decision, i am saying it was a something that happened with reasons from 2 sides.

Unread 10 Jul 2011, 14:19   #17
[DDK]gm

Quote:
I'm pretty sure our actions towards ToF contributed to CT's decision not to prolong the nap.

read what you type
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 14:27   #18
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
read what you type
point taken, english is not my native language, i doubted fairly long on the word there. Should have used another word for it... yet i still can't think of any. However in my opinion when there is reasoning behind something it leads to a decision.

Unread 10 Jul 2011, 15:03   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What shortcomings?
there inability to arrange a nap properly for starters...
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 15:55   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can't have it both ways, you know.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 16:42   #21
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

would any care to give a comentary of the first nights of incs from CT v TGV

Im not sure if it is 1v1 (a Square go as they call it In my parts) or if there was a block.

I see that CT have a + 0.5% gain on roids and a -5.2% roid loss for TGV ... As per any sandmans clone.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 17:00   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
would any care to give a comentary of the first nights of incs from CT v TGV

Im not sure if it is 1v1 (a Square go as they call it In my parts) or if there was a block.

I see that CT have a + 0.5% gain on roids and a -5.2% roid loss for TGV ... As per any sandmans clone.
ToF, ROCK, CT hit us with all they have. We didnt do any attacking.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 17:14   #23
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
all they have.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 17:23   #24
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Yeh was gonna say i didnt see the ToF and ROCK in my galaxy go all out today and it would be a grave error to beleive that was everything CT had to offer. I reckon that was testing the water, seeing how you faired against incs... and -3k roids says not brilliantly to me
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 17:37   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Just an aside, but if a nap is ending, you don't wait till its over before talking about extensions.
You had no intention to extend though so thats a pointless statement

And you certainly did attack, I covered 30ish fleets from TGV today on CT
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 18:32   #26
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeh was gonna say i didnt see the ToF and ROCK in my galaxy go all out today and it would be a grave error to beleive that was everything CT had to offer. I reckon that was testing the water, seeing how you faired against incs... and -3k roids says not brilliantly to me
Conspiracy provided some nice crashes on TGV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
They were most probably retals.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 18:42   #27
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Just an aside, but if a nap is ending, you don't wait till its over before talking about extensions.
You had no intention to extend though so thats a pointless statement

ur playing again? man im almost sad i did not finish last round then!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 19:55   #28
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
ur playing again? man im almost sad i did not finish last round then!
Started a couple of weeks ago, late, for this round only
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 22:13   #29
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mathematically speaking "2 weeks" isn't the same as "14 days". When combined with a statement like "with renegotiations 10th of july" you can savely assume the 10th of july is part of the 2 weeks mentioned.
That's the weakest ****ing argument I've ever seen on the forums, and I had to put up with Max's bullshit last round.
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 22:16   #30
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Oh noes! TGV finally has to fight! How shocking!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 22:39   #31
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Oh noes! TGV finally has to fight! How shocking!
Yeah, cause we havent fought a war at all this round
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 23:41   #32
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i would just like to clear up a misconception that influence seems to have. at no point did i ever approach TGV for a nap. i merely asked wtf was up with TGV ptargetting and SKing tof and was told that i would get a round long nap with TGV if i cancelled the nap with CT.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2011, 09:38   #33
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
That's the weakest ****ing argument I've ever seen on the forums, and I had to put up with Max's bullshit last round.
j0 kenny! Maxmillan is aight.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 07:57   #34
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

Is good a war with one winner and one looser
but a war with two loosers?
meanwhile TGV and CT fight
Apprime and xVx roid CT
Rock and Tof roid TGV
after one analisis the winner will be ....
" xVx "and in second place those cloaked p3nguins
PA is dying come on¡¡¡ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 11:55   #35
DarkHeart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Thanks t3k i was starting to go a bit loopy wondering why nobody had pulled him on this. I was starting to think I must be the dumb cnut as clearly i'm missing something but I couldn't see what. I even asked in our hc chan for some1 to look at it and tell me what the hell i was missing.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease that influence really did say something that dumb
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 13:29   #36
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Well, since I negotiated the deal, the spirit of the deal was to have it expire on the 10th of july, and renegotiate on the same day. If I with my english had not communicated that clearly enough to GM, which I belive both me and GM know that I did, there is nothing else to say than this being a breach of the nap, but I have no real problems with the nap being broken one day early, especially after we attacked ToF in the way we did.

To both DarkHeart and whomever else who tries to claim that Influences arguments are wrong.

What also Gm fails to put in from his log is that we also mentioned that we can let the nap go to sunday to make it so that I was back properly from my vacation.

But again myself I feel we might have voided our own agreement when we started hitting ToF, but that again is just me.
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 13:37   #37
Mzyxptlk
mz.

<@Kargool> I am a poopyface
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 17:48   #38
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolla View Post
meanwhile TGV and CT fight
Apprime and xVx roid CT
This isn't strictly true.

1)
I have it on good authority that Apprime gave CT a clear choice preround.
"You agree a nap and we will 'give you the round' or you don't take a nap and we will ruin your round".
Clearly that is wanky arragonce at best.

2)
"We will give Kargool the win, that would be funny"

So infact, your quote should read
<quote> Apprime just wanna spoil the round for CT by whatever means and frankly they don't give a flying fk about the game <endquote>

If Apprime cared about the game in any way, shape or form, they would simply make a statement to CT and TGV that they will stop attacking and let the war go its own way, but all they are interested in is ruining the round.

Frankly, that was lame 6 years ago but its even lamer with less than 1k planets and one of the reasons I will not play another round after this.
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 17:58   #39
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Most of you people dont know how to play this game anyway. CT was stupid enough to sort a block on app and keep on hitting even when others didnt anymore. After we gave CT their win last round they should know how stubborn App is but they chose to keep hitting. TGV winning is not that great either but it sure as hell is better than letting CT get anywhere near winning after slappin our offer.

I care about the game and enjoy the missery of others. Just because CT's way of politics backfired doesnt mean it's the mistake of App, it is YOUR mistake voila game over. Dont come here Forest and cry about ruining a round when all that is ruined is Ct's round. Thx pal.

You ppl need to learn to calm down, being this angry helps nobody. If you need a person to talk to i am here for you. PR out
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 18:07   #40
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
. After we gave CT their win last round they should know how stubborn App is but they chose to keep hitting. TGV winning is not that great either but it sure as hell is better than letting CT get anywhere near winning after slappin our offer.
It wasn't an offer, it was a demand. Nap or we ruin your round. The word ruin is important, it has been used several times by Apprime.

Quote:
I care about the game and enjoy the missery of others. Just because CT's way of politics backfired doesnt mean it's the mistake of App, it is YOUR mistake voila game over. Dont come here Forest and cry about ruining a round when all that is ruined is Ct's round. Thx pal.
It wasn't a mistake. There was no politics. Politics for us was a choice of nap you or get hit all round.

Quote:
You ppl need to learn to calm down, being this angry helps nobody. If you need a person to talk to i am here for you. PR out
I am not angry. Far from it. I am more disappointed.
Any alliance with as much class as Apprime claim to have, could find much better ways to behave.
All that has been proved this round is not who is better than who, or who wins or anything. All it proves is that Apprime will ruin the round of anyone who refuses to do as they are told.

And there is no class in that
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 18:33   #41
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

No thats not a demand it's an offer since we gave ct a choice. Apprime talked to CT and and offered a deal, this is politics. Ct did the wrong thing aka made a mistake knowing what might happen and omjezus it is happening. The word ruin is aimed towards CT not towards the round, just because your mind is clogged by these angry thoughts doesn't mean you should start spreading lies about Apprime (the best alliance there is)

We do not claim to have class, we are just the best. So when we come and make an offer you either take it or face the consequences. Its very simple really, we always stick to our word, we dont use dirty backstabbing actions or nap half the universe. You interest me tho Forest, here you are after fk knows how many rounds and trying to tell us how we need to behave. Just for comedy value please explain us how we SHOULD behave so we can be as good as any other alliance playing this game.

I'm looking forward to it pal. thx
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 18:33   #42
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Well, since I negotiated the deal, the spirit of the deal
spirit of the deal?
spirit of the deal?????

You really wanna go into the spirit of the deal?
/me reads private forums.

Yup, didn't think you would wanna go into that.
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 18:44   #43
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

If Apprime cared about the game in any way, shape or form, they would simply make a statement to CT and TGV that they will stop attacking and let the war go its own way, but all they are interested in is ruining the round.
When has there ever been a war just between 2 alliances without any intereference from another?? I can't remember in all the rounds I've played. Plus why should we leave CT alone when they've hit us all round long even after the block disbanded....Maybe if they'd gone back to gal raiding or hitting someone else we may be less inclined to "ruin" their round..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 18:55   #44
Forest

Quote:
No thats not a demand it's an offer since we gave ct a choice. Apprime talked to CT and and offered a deal, this is politics. Ct did the wrong thing aka made a mistake knowing what might happen and omjezus it is happening. The word ruin is aimed towards CT not towards the round, just because your mind is clogged by these angry thoughts doesn't mean you should start spreading lies about Apprime (the best alliance there is)

We do not claim to have class, we are just the best. So when we come and make an offer you either take it or face the consequences. Its very simple really, we always stick to our word, we dont use dirty backstabbing actions or nap half the universe. You interest me tho Forest, here you are after fk knows how many rounds and trying to tell us how we need to behave. Just for comedy value please explain us how we SHOULD behave so we can be as good as any other alliance playing this game.

I'm looking forward to it pal. thx
How would I expect a 'class' alliance to act. If I was Cardi, I would make a statement on the forums that we would step out of hitting CT and let CT/TGV fight it out and see who wins?
I doubt that will happen though.

Of course there is another way, we could get all alliances to step out of war, and go on CT v APPRIME 1:1
Again that won't happen cause Apprime know they won't be able to brag about 'being the best and deciding who wins' once they have had a spanking
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:04   #45
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How would I expect a 'class' alliance to act. If I was Cardi, I would make a statement on the forums that we would step out of hitting CT and let CT/TGV fight it out and see who wins?
I doubt that will happen though.

Of course there is another way, we could get all alliances to step out of war, and go on CT v APPRIME 1:1
Again that won't happen cause Apprime know they won't be able to brag about 'being the best and deciding who wins' once they have had a spanking
so let me get this straight from a neutral perspective, you gangbanged said alliance with other alliances EVEN when said other alliances quit hitting apprime. Now your at war with TGV and Apprime decide to target CT you come on here with the classic forest whinefest jesus if only i got paid a £ everytime you threatened or declared on someone in this game id be filthy rich...........................
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:08   #46
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think the majority of CT will be laughing when they read this as well.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:16   #47
Cain
Awesome

Just to check first Forest.. are you really forest or are you sickdeath using forest his forum account. Seems to be the same distorted alternate reality you are living in.

Do you really expect Apprime not to hit CT after all that incs we recieved from them? (and lets just ignore the fact those other alliances that joined in with CT on App) Pretty bold statement to make when you actually recieve inc from a few more fleets. Your second suggestion of App vs CT alone is just as hilarious since we all know App wins that battle with easy.

We already recieved our share of inc yet here we are deciding who wins yet again so what are you talking about. Also why do think you can talk about what App 'knows' when you aint App?
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:28   #48
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
It wasn't an offer, it was a demand. Nap or we ruin your round. The word ruin is important, it has been used several times by Apprime.
Oh, no, no, no, that's not like Apprime at all! Max has personally assured us several times that Apprime politics is based on mutual respect and kindness!
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:33   #49
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

I think bunnies and cuddles have been mentioned once or twice as well.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2011, 19:34   #50
Forest

Quote:
Just to check first Forest.. are you really forest or are you sickdeath using forest his forum account. Seems to be the same distorted alternate reality you are living in.

Do you really expect Apprime not to hit CT after all that incs we recieved from them? (and lets just ignore the fact those other alliances that joined in with CT on App) Pretty bold statement to make when you actually recieve inc from a few more fleets. Your second suggestion of App vs CT alone is just as hilarious since we all know App wins that battle with easy.

We already recieved our share of inc yet here we are deciding who wins yet again so what are you talking about. Also why do think you can talk about what App 'knows' when you aint App?
Same argument goes both ways. Apprime stated at start of round they would hit CT all round and they have been, with other alliances.

'Here we are deciding who wins?' Sure. Who is it you have decided who wins? Care to say publically?

CT v APP alone, I just made a public offer of it, your guys declined. You say you would win easily but they actually made every excuse you can think of.