User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 5 Jul 2009, 14:01   #1
Smasher

Smasher will become famous soon enoughSmasher will become famous soon enough
Meeting in Bergen, Norway

Hey guys,

We plan to have a (ex)PA player meeting in Bergen this friday.So far we are about 10 ppl , so if you want to meet some of those that roided or saved ur ass during the time you played, this could be a good opportunity.

In case you want to come or have some questions just send a message at

[email protected]

Hope to see you soon,

Smasher
Smasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2009, 21:43   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Meeting in Bergen, Norway

I'm away from Bergen that weekend (and most of the summer), but I wouldn't have come anyway

Who's coming to the meeting so far?
Unread 5 Jul 2009, 21:50   #3
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

is this some plan to get me to come meet u, so u can take advantage of me? ive heard about u interenet predators! i should report you
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 08:58   #4
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hmm.

3hrs drive for me.
I might consider it.. whos coming?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 15:02   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hmm.

3hrs drive for me.
I might consider it.. whos coming?!
Myself and a few others will be there if you're going to be there wish!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 21:29   #6
nexiva
with a taste of chocolate

nexiva is on a distinguished road

hairypalms: Look out! Ive seen them whispering about abusing you :P

Would be fun meeting you all tho.. but short notice :/
nexiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 21:34   #7
Smasher

Right, friday around 19:00, haven't decided the place yet.
The following should come:
burmel
CP
zub0
some retired player, forgot his nick
Linkie
scre[a]m
magian
Smasher

i got some mails, lets see how this goes next days
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 21:36   #8
Smasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexiva View Post
hairypalms: Look out! Ive seen them whispering about abusing you :P

Would be fun meeting you all tho.. but short notice :/
yeah, sorry about that, u can get rabba and mens and maybe zawze(lillehammer) and have a trip to bergen :P
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 22:12   #9
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

my problem is that I got plans saturday evening. what about sleeping arrangments? I d need a hotel room?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 22:45   #10
Smasher

Rigth, so we meet around 19:00

at

2nd etage

(1st floor is a restaurant called ma ma thai, we are above on...erm..2nd floor)

2nd etage
kaigaten 20

search it trough gulesider or something, it doesn't allow me to post urls,lol
Unread 6 Jul 2009, 22:52   #11
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i would come if wish came, but without wish, there simply aint enough hands to hold for me :S
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2009, 07:05   #12
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

i woulda been there, but the planetickets incountry is hillarious from northern norway...

Totalpris inkl
skatter og avgifter 4269 kr

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2009, 07:28   #13
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
i woulda been there, but the planetickets incountry is hillarious from northern norway...

Totalpris inkl
skatter og avgifter 4269 kr

ofc it is. no one lives there, no one wants to go there ( when are you and elviz gonna invite me to go salmon fishing?! ), and the distance is huge!

Quote:
Unread 7 Jul 2009, 07:29   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
i would come if wish came, but without wish, there simply aint enough hands to hold for me :S
hehe. Could Bergen handle the both of us?!

Quote:
Unread 7 Jul 2009, 08:19   #15
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hehe. Could Bergen handle the both of us?!
to bad its a shit town, if not we could of have found it out sometime!

Ps. Im all in for the Salmon fishing/stealing elviz' 16Year olds/making fun of the sami's!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2009, 08:46   #16
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

If anyone in Ireland is up for a meet.....Galway on the 15th of July? If anyone needs a place to crash etc i've a few spare rooms in my gaff....

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2009, 17:04   #17
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I'll be spending lots of time on Gardermoen (Oslo airport) on thursday morning/early afternoon. If anyone's dropping by that airport on their way to Bergen, do let me know! I may end up buying you a beer (not you, newt )
Unread 10 Jul 2009, 01:16   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Ohhhhh geek gather!
Count me out!
Though if i lived in bergen i would prolly considered it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2009, 21:43   #19
burmel
Boogie Man

burmel is infamous around these parts

Was a fun meeting, we where a few hard core ppl there(6). All started in round 1 - 3.

Had alot of talk about the nub's that didnt show. Then we talked about old wars, and battles most have forgotten. And about all the good work pa-crew do...well except the multi hunters.(hehe)

Was fun to bad more ppl didnt show. Finaly som more faces on the irc nicks.

After most had been drinking 7-8 pints of beer, i had to go. Sadly so couse the ppl who meet was a fun sarcastic braging bunch.

Hope we to see you all agein.
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since
burmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 16:09   #20
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

\o/

Last edited by Reese; 4 Oct 2009 at 20:45.
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 19:32   #21
CaRbone

CaRbone is an unknown quantity at this point

Should have another one fs.. its boring here!
CaRbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 20:07   #22
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
im glad this is sticky
It's not. STUPID!

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote