User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Oct 2008, 19:15   #1
lday86
Hells Fury HC

lday86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hells Fury

Hi All,

I will keep this fairly short and sweet... I am a HC of Hells Fury. Hells Fury started as Terran Alliance half way through round 28 and managed a respectable 16th place. We were an active alliance and this round we are aiming to build on that and continue to grow.

We have players from USA, UK and AUSTRALIA so we are very active at all times of the day... meaning we usually have defence on hand...

We welcome all new members, no matter how little experiance, all we ask is that your active for the alliance.

If you have any questions or queries drop me a message, email us on [email protected] or drop into #terrecruit.

If you have no questions and/or wish to join us simply apply for the alliance wihtin the game.

Thanks for your time,
Luke
lday86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2008, 19:20   #2
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hells Fury

Good luck H-F! Hope to see you guys grow
Unread 24 Oct 2008, 14:00   #3
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Hells Fury

yeah gl to u ppl

nice to see u do more then just one round

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote