User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Closed Thread
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:03   #1
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye PA and friends!!!

Its about time for me to say goodbye to PA once and for all. I have enjoyed my time here and I have gotten tons of friends. I have found the girl I have to be with and we are moving together quite soon so its seriously time for me to get on with my life.

That is the main message of this thread and you don’t really have to read the rest unless you want to know more about why I leave and who I want to say special thanks to.

I have ofc. always known that PA HQ can estimate no better than the chair I'm sitting on but this time they have really crossed the line. I actualy thought that PA HQ would use this whole new "revolution of PA" thing to show that they would also revolutionate and finaly begin to keep their promises, but how wrong could I be... They said mid July... bahh not even I hoped for that but well then maybe end July... but once again no. PA HQ has told me beginning of August no more than a few weeks ago but after yesterdays CH I have come aware that they will BY FAR be able to make that. We have the testing which normaly takes a week or two but this time it will take far longer cause everything is new and as far as I know they haven't come that damn far with the game yet. Then we go for the 2 weeks pre round 10 game that will last for about 2 weeks and with added together about 1 week as preparations and signup for that round and preparations after it for real r10 round. A round estimate would be that ticks would not at all be running at 1st of September.
I had made a promise to my gf on the basis of what PA HQ told us and she could ofc have been even more understandable than she was and still accept that I would be playing, but that would mean that I will be playing for about 3 months while we live together instead of about 1½ which it was if PA HQ had held their promise and I wont even ask her to agree to that. Furthermore I will have uni from 1st of September and I can't let PA ruin 3 months or even more.
Those aren't the only reasons. During r9.5 I have seen things and tools used in PA which about 99% of the PA universe doesn't know excists and if they knew you would be so f**king pissed and pack up and leave without even drawing a breath. I'm not going to reveal any of that crap cause its none of my business but let me just tell the universe and PA HQ that you are being pissed on every single second you spend playing this game and if you think that there will be no cheating and that PA HQ can find multies, farmers and account sharers in r10 then think again cause they can't. PA HQ is pahetic in that matter and the cheaters are ages ahead. This game is not about strategy, politics, social abilities or anything like that. This game is about having the best techies and the lowest moral so you can cheat like hell without worrying about it.

Well that was the sad stuff and I hope all of my friends outhere will understand my reasons for leaving.

I know they are creating a better game and I like what they are doing and don't doubt that the game will be better than ever and I'll agree fully with spinner about that so I really hope that PA will be able to survive and that there will be many 1337 battles in the future. Nomatter what this game is the best game online and my time here has been filled with great experiences and lots of joy and I have gotten tons of great friends. THANKS A LOT PA!!!

Some of those I really want to say thanks to cause they were very special to me in both good and bad ways.

DaKing ofc. for having a so sexy mother and for being one of the best PA players and most trustworthy friends. You would have won r10 if I had played I don't doubt that much, but well you still might do it evne though I know you will consider if you will be playing at all now that I'm leaving.

Grim| for being one of the most talented ppl I have even seen. I got to know you in r8 and in that time you have impressem me a lot and I know you have a great future if you decide to play even though you said you would quit if I quit.

Liberator for being my teacher back in the beginning of r6 and for putting a lot of trust in me. (sad to see you leave the game but now I join you)

fatboydave for the time I was in deus in r6 and for all the great attacks we made together and also for faith you had in me.

QD for our little battles and tough time in the end of r6.

Quintus for being my teacher in all of r5 and for being on of the best players I have ever been with... shame that you never joined any major alliance cause then you would for sure have ended in the top a few times.

All of MadCowS both in r6 and r8 for all the fun. You were a great alliance to play in but a tad too focused on fun for my taste. Especialy thank to BK, SiRad, ProtoX, captchaos, sharp, Divider, belle, zaq, Trin, Wardog, RolandM, kesava(you was such a sexy spy), LOM and all of you other MadCowS that I haven't mentioned here.

All of you sexy ppl in my r9 gal for being such a great bunch of nicks. Unfortunately most of you didn't play that active heh. We had lots of fun though.

Hardcastle for pulling the train (our gal) all of r9 and for beign so 1337.

Dragons for being such a great bunch of ppl in r9 and especialy thanks to liz, gorgo, Biusa, Jurgen, glimmer(love your sexy voice on Teamspeak), Berten and all of you other sexy Dragons.

Thanks to WP for all of the support in r9. You defended nicely but you are ****ing slow when it comes to politics :-(. but well we had fun and you defended me better than I could have hoped for. Special thanks to Cav, Cali, Cat, Ivan, MrPink, mens, Rabba, |Darky, Irena and ofc thanks to you Cheerios (you can't belive how much I hated you when you refused DaKing as member and I really set a goal to kill you but you proved to become one of the ppl I respect most in PA(Very sad to break the promise I gave you).

And then ofc a special thanks to the norwegen gang with Burmel(savior), Premier, Tufnir, leppa, Deadman, CP, nameni and all of you other sexy ppl.

And then ofc. thanks to ppl like WebAngel(lo wabbie), Lockhead(always fun to match you on the battlefields), Dreadnought, David, elviz, bugz, Azrael, nally, Rev(I still like end of r6), djcomplex(you were sexy r9).

I know there are so many more that I have forgotten and I’m very sorry about it m8s, but I can’t remember everything. I maybe forgot you here but you will never be forgotten in my heart.

I had promised some of you a lot for r10 but unfortunately PA HQ made that imposible, so sorry about that!!!

cbk – Thanks a lot everyone for the great time I have had and I’ll see you around on IRC and MSN!!!
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:09   #2
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Sad to see a player of your caliber leave,

it was an honour to play with u m8, hope u enjoyed my company as much as i did yours.

Berten
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:14   #3
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Farewell my friend, it has been a priviledge to get to know you and play with you. Too bad PA couldn't keep their schedule, which is one of the main reasons why you can't play :-(
There will be a big hole in planetarion as a game and community without you around, and I can already see your followers quit the game.

You couldn't make it to Finland, maybe I'll visit you one day on a trip to central europe
Hope to see you around and good luck in real life, with your studying and girlfriend.

Respect and well wishes,
Biusa
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:20   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Goodbye PA and friends!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by cbk100
Thanks to WP for all of the support in r9. You defended nicely but you are ****ing slow when it comes to politics :-(.
thats harsh IMO, it was Ely who messed the politics up earlier in the round.

bb and gl cbk
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:21   #5
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Biusa
Farewell my friend, it has been a priviledge to get to know you and play with you. Too bad PA couldn't keep their schedule, which is one of the main reasons why you can't play :-(
There will be a big hole in planetarion as a game and community without you around, and I can already see your followers quit the game.

You couldn't make it to Finland, maybe I'll visit you one day on a trip to central europe
Hope to see you around and good luck in real life, with your studying and girlfriend.

Respect and well wishes,
Biusa
I sure as hell plan to go to Finland some day to wisit all of you sexy ppl upthere, but uni and gf will soak up a lot of time so I have to wait for some kind of vecation to see you guys but well if you ever come to Denmark then give me a call and I'll come pick you up with a huge load of beers. And bring the other with you cause I want to hear liz laugh in rl and not just on Teamspean and on the phone when he is drunk calling me while I'm sleaping with gf :-) and I want to try to drink Jurgen under the table!!!

cbk
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:23   #6
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
and I want to try to drink Jurgen under the table!!!

cbk
lol that's not hard m8 ;-)
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:36   #7
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

allthough I saw it coming now that r10 is seemingly miles away...

I hope you're allowed by you're gf to come on irc now and then.
(trust me, I know how they can be on those matters)

I'm sad that you're not gonna play with us tho, even I have decided to give r10 a decent chance
Talk to you later matey
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:39   #8
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
did you find an apartment in the ****ty town of århus? (theres not such a thing as cheaters in pa ffs)
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:02   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
bye

GL

Retired
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:07   #10
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck with the girl cbk, out of personal experience I can only cheer you decision to be a good one, pa and girls really don't mix well.

We have had some very positive encounters in our time here, and some very bad ones. I hope you'll remember the good ones, and forget about the bad ones, as I do.

Good luck mate, you're a nice bloke.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:19   #11
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
goodbye..

makeing every pa players dream... being able to cut out pa :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:20   #12
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point
sad to see u go :/
well i dont play next round anywayz :P
gl with the new girlly
cheers
jvg

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:22   #13
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking hi

sorry to see ur leaving cbk...
Anor told me about ur skills and great talents of pa, i`m impressed and sorry to see ur leaving...

perhaps i see u once, i`m in danmark

atleast the ppl from danmark are easy to drink under the table
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:35   #14
Dreadnought

cya m8 was fun in the speed gal with u and glimmer whose voice scares me :/

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 21:09   #15
Anor

Anor is an unknown quantity at this point
Eventhough I don't know you very well (you left our r8 gal way too fast) , you are arguably the most skilled player I ever met and it really saddens me to see you go.

Farewell and take care mate, you have my best wishes for the future

Round 8: 17:4:1 [Elysium] #299
Round 9: 37:6:5 [Elysium] #162
Round 9.5: 46:7:12 [Elysium] #53
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:26   #16
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
During r9.5 I have seen things and tools used in PA which about 99% of the PA universe doesn't know excists and if they knew you would be so f**king pissed and pack up and leave without even drawing a breath. I'm not going to reveal any of that crap cause its none of my business
who got the responsibilty to reveal these tools then?? the creators of them (will never happend) or pa team (who dont know they exists)??

help save pa by remove/prevent those who destroyes it..
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 23:39   #17
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Sorry to see you leave my friend, but I honestly think you are making the best choice. Best of luck with real life and your gf. I hope to see you on msn once in a while

Take care, have fun and enjoy freedom from pa
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 01:12   #18
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
pffft some of us played active until the very last tick in r9, though only some = me and storebo

I am glad I got a chance to play with you in r9 though, you definitely showed that you are a top notch player and had you listened to me and left pack you'd have finished t5 that round ya git.

Anyway it was good getting to know you and you made the right choice in leaving pa for your girl. Its what I did and I'm quite happy.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 01:40   #19
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
oi Cbk ! our battles hehe, you will be missed and i wont ever forget our times in Deus. Good luck with your girl and send us the wedding pics

hugssss
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 02:20   #20
Glimer

Glimer is an unknown quantity at this point
cbk cbk cbk :( :P

babe babe,what can i say im leaving pa aswell in r10 and well i for myself think i made the correct choice seeing rl > pa BUT DUN SEE IT AS A FAREWELL! if ur bored and looking back to pa community! only for a brief moment just join a speedround it only waste like 1 weekend of ur time,u can sleep at night cause they use breaks so that pwnz ur gf wont complain but anwyays if she does :P choose for her cuz well its clearly simple that girls > pa :P.anyways sexy ull be missed and if ill play a speedround ill phone ya to join meh gal mmk babe! kk now i need sum sleep or so,head hurting as hell goddamn drinks

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 03:56   #21
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
bye bye, cbk....seeya on MSN

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 04:49   #22
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
bye bye, cbk....seeya on MSN
the place, where he abuses ppl

have fun in rl cbk
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 08:58   #23
Spymine

Spymine has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Have fun in rl cbk
The HARDCORE ppl will miss you

<Wabbit> well, i guess learning by experience is better than being told - and having half the universe attacking you is a pretty big experience
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 15:38   #24
cbk100

Quote:
mens: I hope you're allowed by you're gf to come on irc now and then.
LOL ofc. She is my gf not my boss :-)

Quote:
mcnally: did you find an apartment in the ****ty town of århus? (theres not such a thing as cheaters in pa ffs)
Yeah and I know we're damn lucky... only £320(3500kr) with water, heating, TV and internet \o/

Quote:
WipeOut: We have had some very positive encounters in our time here, and some very bad ones. I hope you'll remember the good ones, and forget about the bad ones, as I do.
LOL ofc!!!

Quote:
Dreadnought: cya m8 was fun in the speed gal with u and glimmer whose voice scares me :/
hehe yeah we did for sure have the best gal and we did for sure have the most fun round, but we(at least some of us :-) ) had a tad too much moral :-(

Quote:
Eventh: who got the responsibilty to reveal these tools then?? the creators of them (will never happend) or pa team (who dont know they exists)??
ofc. the creators will never reveal anything, and for PA HQ I don't know if they aware that they exist but without being sure I think one person once told me that they knew about them, but can't do anything about them cause they can't prove anything. When they can't prove anything it doesn't matter if they know about them or not cause nomatter what they can't do a fk about those tools and the ones using them.

Quote:
Iceaxe: pffft some of us played active until the very last tick in r9, though only some = me and storebo
LOL you were crap in the beginning but picked up very nicely l8er on in the game when you kicked some serious WE ass :-) . bobo had a very bad round and faced some complications. Doesn't matter that much though cause we had loads of fun and we still have fun together... what more do we want?

Quote:
Iceaxe: had you listened to me and left pack you'd have finished t5 that round ya git.
I know and like I wanted bobo to leave NoS for the gal I should have left WP, but once again the word moral comes into play and I couldn't just leave WP at that time cause me and a very few other were the only ones keeping it going

Quote:
Queen DAX: oi Cbk ! our battles hehe, you will be missed and i wont ever forget our times in Deus. Good luck with your girl and send us the wedding pics
HEHE yeah I didn't know what else to call it, cause I think it was more likely a fight but I didn't want to be too negative. And ofc you will get the wedding pics :-)................ when that time comes in quite a few years :-) )

Quote:
Glimer: babe babe
hehe I'll ofc be up for a speed game of PA when that comes. Not as leader cause my moral doesn't allow me to play dirty, but I'll for sure be there. And be side that there is not much more to say than I will always be here with you cause I can't live without your sexiness!!!

Thanks to all of you and see you on the battlefields in speed games and gl to all of you in the future of PA. Especialy a gl to you Grim|. Your future will be very bright!!!

cbk
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 17:02   #25
mens
Sheep

Grim| is on vacation, I got a sms from him yesterday. I'll convince him not to quit even though you quit
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 17:23   #26
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
pffft some of us played active until the very last tick in r9, though only some = me and storebo

I am glad I got a chance to play with you in r9 though, you definitely showed that you are a top notch player and had you listened to me and left pack you'd have finished t5 that round ya git.

Anyway it was good getting to know you and you made the right choice in leaving pa for your girl. Its what I did and I'm quite happy.
Me and u owned in the end
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 17:33   #27
Kesava

Kesava is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Bye Bye cbk

it was fun playing with you!! We will miss you!
but we will talk on IRC and MSN !!!

Kesava
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:57   #28
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by mens
Grim| is on vacation, I got a sms from him yesterday. I'll convince him not to quit even though you quit
lol yeah Grim| should definately keep on playing and I don't think he'll be that hard to convince. I better send him an sms and tell him that I have allready left the game officialy...

cbk
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 20:53   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
cya
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:16   #30
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
LOL you were crap in the beginning but picked up very nicely l8er on in the game when you kicked some serious WE ass :-) . bobo had a very bad round and faced some complications. Doesn't matter that much though cause we had loads of fun and we still have fun together... what more do we want?
Hehe so I can't scan very well and terrans are slow starters, sue me.

Quote:
I know and like I wanted bobo to leave NoS for the gal I should have left WP, but once again the word moral comes into play and I couldn't just leave WP at that time cause me and a very few other were the only ones keeping it going
Exactly, had you left pack that nasty attack on me while I was on vacation probably wouldn't have happened and I'd have finished top 20.

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Me and u owned in the end
Hehe indeed, sucked to be in p7 and have 500+ roids and not in Eclipse/ToT.

Last edited by Iceaxe; 3 Aug 2003 at 20:25.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:55   #31
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye mate :/ sad to see u go .. have fin in whateva u do, and pop into #DarkAngel now and again, ta for the mention, it is and will remain an honour, kinda sad u couldnt fulfil your dreams for next rd, but i wont it hold it against u :P

so long mate, azrael.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 18:20   #32
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
I just read this mate, it's sad to see you leaving.

We had our fun together - and never hated each other, thats how a game like PA should be.

Since r5 I've never played this game for winning but for friends. I don't care about cheating alliances etc...

I love talking to 'hotile' ppl like I used to talk to you, matey.

Gl with your gf, get married and think of me when you're having ***

Bye, Lock

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 19:53   #33
cbk100

hehe thanks a lot m8. Yeah I actualy don't think we have ever tried to be allied or NAPed or anything like that trough our time in PA, and we have attacked and arranged attacks aggainst eachother on some occations but still we have never had the slightest problems with eachother. That is how it should be playing PA, play for the fun and good times with your friends(and yes I know that I am not the right one to say this cause I always played to win :-) ).

I also wish you (and ofc. also Azrael and all of you other ppl) the very best of luck in the future in PA but first and foremost in rl.

cbk
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 19:58   #34
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
even thoe you live in a ****ty town now man..but im impressed you both got water and heath in the apartment? some improvement from the fishertown your used to
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:24   #35
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Lockhead
Gl with your gf, get married and think of me when you're having ***

Bye, Lock

cbk, if you think of lock when your going at it with your gf thats the time to see the doctor.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 22:20   #36
cbk100

YOU ARE JUST JALOUX nally!!!!!!!!

Just because I live in a more sexy town than you now you don't have to get crazy on me :-)

Where are we going to drink the beers? in Silkeborg or in Århus? hu hu hu!!!! Yes ofc. in da sexeh town of Århus. I allready knew that answer :-) I just can't wait to drink you and nally so far under the table that you will go back to Silkeborg saying that those fishermen from Frederikshavn can drink more than those from Silkeborg... cause as you know its all about who can drink the most beers!!!

Well, Iceaxe I always think of sexy ppl like lizardking, gorgoroth or glimer when I sex0r my gf, so thinking abit about lockhead from time to time would not be much of a change :-)

cbk
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:55   #37
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
Well, Iceaxe I always think of sexy ppl like lizardking, gorgoroth or glimer when I sex0r my gf, so thinking abit about lockhead from time to time would not be much of a change :-)

cbk
/me goes to look up the number of a good danish doctor.

p.s. you spelled glimmers name wrong so you cant think of him all that much.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:12   #38
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
adios m8, atleast i dont have to play R10 now
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 19:27   #39
thomas4
CHICKEN DIPPHAAAAZ

thomas4 is an unknown quantity at this point
later dude, take care
R4: [30:21:11] n00b
R5: [31:24:10] TFD
R6: [04:02:06] Xylem
R7: [27:20:11] Lithyn
R8: [29:02:05] Lithyn \ Elysium
R9: [05:05:09] WolfPack \ Sapientia (while it lasted...)
R9.5: [XX:XX:XX] Enjoying random inactivity...

Ex-Lithyn [\] †
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 20:36   #40
Blue_Nova

Blue_Nova is an unknown quantity at this point
You didn't mention meh? ;-)

Sad to see you leaving cbk. Have a good real life like im having since a few weeks. And about that **** going on at the top. We all know its happening but not how..

Anyway, have a good time.

Blue_Nova
r5- n00b - 18:19:11
r6- n00b - 29:16:3
r7- Virus - 10:16:11
r8- MadCows - 10:1:8
r9- MadCows - 5:4:2

The m00 always survives.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 01:54   #41
Nauti

Nauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these parts
Unhappy

Bye mate. Sad to see u leave us. Your a great player, one of the greates:O)
r4: TX/g-ii
r5: TX
r6: ViruS
r7: RaH
r8: RaH
r9 - 9.5: RaH/ BG [Ðragons]
r10: Ðragons
r11: 1up/FAnG
r12: 1up
r13: 1up
r14: BREAK
r15: OWNED WITH VGN
r16: BREAK
r17: BREAK
r18: eXilition - Rank 1: 7:5 Heavenly Divine
[Team.Scared]
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 09:47   #42
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Its about time for me to say goodbye to PA once and for all. I have enjoyed my time here and I have gotten tons of friends. I have found the girl I have to be with and we are moving together quite soon so its seriously time for me to get on with my life.

That is the main message of this thread and you don’t really have to read the rest unless you want to know more about why I leave and who I want to say special thanks to.

I have ofc. always known that PA HQ can estimate no better than the chair I'm sitting on but this time they have really crossed the line. I actualy thought that PA HQ would use this whole new "revolution of PA" thing to show that they would also revolutionate and finaly begin to keep their promises, but how wrong could I be... They said mid July... bahh not even I hoped for that but well then maybe end July... but once again no. PA HQ has told me beginning of August no more than a few weeks ago but after yesterdays CH I have come aware that they will BY FAR be able to make that. We have the testing which normaly takes a week or two but this time it will take far longer cause everything is new and as far as I know they haven't come that damn far with the game yet. Then we go for the 2 weeks pre round 10 game that will last for about 2 weeks and with added together about 1 week as preparations and signup for that round and preparations after it for real r10 round. A round estimate would be that ticks would not at all be running at 1st of September.
I had made a promise to my gf on the basis of what PA HQ told us and she could ofc have been even more understandable than she was and still accept that I would be playing, but that would mean that I will be playing for about 3 months while we live together instead of about 1½ which it was if PA HQ had held their promise and I wont even ask her to agree to that. Furthermore I will have uni from 1st of September and I can't let PA ruin 3 months or even more.
Those aren't the only reasons. During r9.5 I have seen things and tools used in PA which about 99% of the PA universe doesn't know excists and if they knew you would be so f**king pissed and pack up and leave without even drawing a breath. I'm not going to reveal any of that crap cause its none of my business but let me just tell the universe and PA HQ that you are being pissed on every single second you spend playing this game and if you think that there will be no cheating and that PA HQ can find multies, farmers and account sharers in r10 then think again cause they can't. PA HQ is pahetic in that matter and the cheaters are ages ahead. This game is not about strategy, politics, social abilities or anything like that. This game is about having the best techies and the lowest moral so you can cheat like hell without worrying about it.

Well that was the sad stuff and I hope all of my friends outhere will understand my reasons for leaving.

I know they are creating a better game and I like what they are doing and don't doubt that the game will be better than ever and I'll agree fully with spinner about that so I really hope that PA will be able to survive and that there will be many 1337 battles in the future. Nomatter what this game is the best game online and my time here has been filled with great experiences and lots of joy and I have gotten tons of great friends. THANKS A LOT PA!!!

Some of those I really want to say thanks to cause they were very special to me in both good and bad ways.

DaKing ofc. for having a so sexy mother and for being one of the best PA players and most trustworthy friends. You would have won r10 if I had played I don't doubt that much, but well you still might do it evne though I know you will consider if you will be playing at all now that I'm leaving.

Grim| for being one of the most talented ppl I have even seen. I got to know you in r8 and in that time you have impressem me a lot and I know you have a great future if you decide to play even though you said you would quit if I quit.

Liberator for being my teacher back in the beginning of r6 and for putting a lot of trust in me. (sad to see you leave the game but now I join you)

fatboydave for the time I was in deus in r6 and for all the great attacks we made together and also for faith you had in me.

QD for our little battles and tough time in the end of r6.

Quintus for being my teacher in all of r5 and for being on of the best players I have ever been with... shame that you never joined any major alliance cause then you would for sure have ended in the top a few times.

All of MadCowS both in r6 and r8 for all the fun. You were a great alliance to play in but a tad too focused on fun for my taste. Especialy thank to BK, SiRad, ProtoX, captchaos, sharp, Divider, belle, zaq, Trin, Wardog, RolandM, kesava(you was such a sexy spy), LOM and all of you other MadCowS that I haven't mentioned here.

All of you sexy ppl in my r9 gal for being such a great bunch of nicks. Unfortunately most of you didn't play that active heh. We had lots of fun though.

Hardcastle for pulling the train (our gal) all of r9 and for beign so 1337.

Dragons for being such a great bunch of ppl in r9 and especialy thanks to liz, gorgo, Biusa, Jurgen, glimmer(love your sexy voice on Teamspeak), Berten and all of you other sexy Dragons.

Thanks to WP for all of the support in r9. You defended nicely but you are ****ing slow when it comes to politics :-(. but well we had fun and you defended me better than I could have hoped for. Special thanks to Cav, Cali, Cat, Ivan, MrPink, mens, Rabba, |Darky, Irena and ofc thanks to you Cheerios (you can't belive how much I hated you when you refused DaKing as member and I really set a goal to kill you but you proved to become one of the ppl I respect most in PA(Very sad to break the promise I gave you).

And then ofc a special thanks to the norwegen gang with Burmel(savior), Premier, Tufnir, leppa, Deadman, CP, nameni and all of you other sexy ppl.

And then ofc. thanks to ppl like WebAngel(lo wabbie), Lockhead(always fun to match you on the battlefields), Dreadnought, David, elviz, bugz, Azrael, nally, Rev(I still like end of r6), djcomplex(you were sexy r9).

I know there are so many more that I have forgotten and I’m very sorry about it m8s, but I can’t remember everything. I maybe forgot you here but you will never be forgotten in my heart.

I had promised some of you a lot for r10 but unfortunately PA HQ made that imposible, so sorry about that!!!

cbk – Thanks a lot everyone for the great time I have had and I’ll see you around on IRC and MSN!!!

damn so long thread. i didn't read all but gl to you.
Gothic
0 pods; I never attack.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:30   #43
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Well.. after 8 rounds of pa it is time for me to leave too.. I just don't have time to play actively anymore, too much to do in real life. I've met many great people in this game, and have had a lot of good times.

To those who know me, I wish you the best for the future, in pa but primarily in real life.

Thanks to Forest and RB, Wolfpack, and Eclipse with Germania, Dreadnaught, QD, Pring, RealJames, Focht, Fork, Rudmer and more, and everyone I have played with and gotten to know. Special thanks to Michael, burmel, tufnir, zubzero, Simon, Happy, Rabbagast, Marmu, JP, Harrybo, Guard, Mens, Brutus, Grim|, Hicks, Catwoman, Mitre, Night Elf, Premier98, cbk, Deadman, Theamion, Jorn, DaKing, and those I may have forgotten in my haste..

You have been the reasons why PA was enjoyable for me.. Hope to see you on msn or on pa irc once in a while.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy

Last edited by -CP-; 5 Aug 2003 at 18:58.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:41   #44
mens
Sheep

Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
Well.. after 8 rounds of pa it is time for me to leave too
oh no, you too? this is just sad. Everybody are leaving But good luck with the psychology studies, and I guess I'll chat with you on msn and irc
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:43   #45
Premier98

Premier98 is an unknown quantity at this point
So finaly we find the crossroad and some of us stay some leaves...i been here on my ISDN line and finaly when i been promissed my ADSL u guys leave my MENTORS MY ALL who are they?
Tehy are CBK and CP 2 guys always been there for me ...guys this is hard too c...both for PA an for myself.
Hmmm iam lucky too been m8`s with both of u and iam not shure yet (as usaly) if i play r10 time wil show.
But anyway i got u phonenumbers and u mail so i wil always find u ...but be shure i will keep the contact..

I ALREADY MISS U !!!!!!!!

ps!!! i need 2 get me some new freinds :P
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 13:23   #46
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue_Nova
You didn't mention meh? ;-)

Sad to see you leaving cbk. Have a good real life like im having since a few weeks. And about that **** going on at the top. We all know its happening but not how..

Anyway, have a good time.

Blue_Nova
hehe I never worked that damn much together with you and never got to know you that well, but from what I know you are a great person and a great PA player. Didn't know that you had left but then again so many of the 1337 ppl are leaving so why not.

I have been away from PA for about a week now and I don't miss it at all. Its so relaxing and I have so much time at hand that I use at work instead... I have time to work so damn much that I almost feal rich... AND NO NALLY THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I GIVE YOU FREE BEERS!!!

cbk
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 13:29   #47
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
Well.. after 8 rounds of pa it is time for me to leave too.. I just don't have time to play actively anymore, too much to do in real life. I've met many great people in this game, and have had a lot of good times.

To those who know me, I wish you the best for the future, in pa but primarily in real life.

Thanks to Forest and RB, Wolfpack, and Eclipse and everyone I have played with and gotten to know. Special thanks to Michael, burmel, tufnir, zubzero, Simon, Happy, Rabbagast, Marmu, JP, Harrybo, Guard, Mens, Brutus, Grim|, Hicks, Catwoman, Mitre, Night Elf, Premier98, cbk, Deadman, Theamion, Jorn, Germania, DaKing, Dreadnaught, Rudmer and those I may have forgotten in my haste..

You have been the reasons why PA was enjoyable for me.. Hope to see you on msn or on pa irc once in a while.
HEHE also you? I never thought that would happen just like I don't ever think burmel can stop :-)
Anyways I can't say that its sad that you are leaving since I don't give a f**k about the game anymore but I sure wish you the very best of luck in rl in the future. You have always been there for me when I needed you.
With ppl like you, bobo, djcomplex, DaKing and all of those other ppl who are leaving this game is makes it so much easier to stay away.
I'll ofc. also keep the contact with you trough IRC and MSN and maybe one day we will meet in rl and drink a ****load of b33rs!!!

cbk
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:47   #48
burmel
Boogie Man

burmel is infamous around these parts
Here we go agin

Yea so manny ppl have stopped playing, that some...kremt had to fill some of their places.

Some ppl have been vondering how come i mannaged to deff so manny ppl in pa.
And i must say thanks to Spinner for NOT giving me that 4 fleet, i had to improvice.

Showing in my singature are the co.ords i remeber to have used.

Who to thank for my games and years in pa is not easy, i gotten so manny friends, and so manny i have lost(lose them damn logs)

Some of the ppl i have called in the middle of the night and bothered are:

SHW Battle groupe:
Zubzero, CP, Brutus, Deadman, Lugmesiter, Chriss(never on irc...but thanks for MSN), Coq_Rouge,Happy, simon, Premier98,Tufnir, Guard, Wielklem, night_elf, Marmu, JP, Harribo

OC:ORION, Blue_Nova,Mydnight, Borgy, Trendkill,Dreams, UnBlobby(sexy ting, sorry about crasing your fleet), Enforcer(LOOONG distans call), SilverDragon (My fantacy queen), Mazda, Namei.

WP:Rabba, CBK, DaKing, Mens, Inra, Catwoman, Tiger, Lepaulie, LoneStar, GranfPaw, Papillon, Hellfire, Biusa, Perturbo, ^Myst3r13s^, K|ng, Gorc, TheAce, Grim|, KilJaeden,TheSeeker, Ace

MadCows: BK, SiRad, ProtoX, Lepaulie, CBK, sharp, Divider, zaq, Trin, Wardog, RolandM, Xploit, and the OC gang.

WeMeetthere:
Mitre, Newt, Kombi, Mens, Zenopus, TomCat, TheVoid, IceQueen, Zubzero, Chips...++

Friends : Valhalla(go hump your own legg), Lepauli, Pariz, Clotz, Scream, Macbeer,Newt , Mitre, Nadar, HardCastle, LordN, Sakera, SkinnyBoy, Legalize, Crispin, ......and more++

Some are mentioned several times, and thats becouse they where there in that alliance / Bg when i was there.

I want to thank PA_Crew for never deleting my accounts, and since i buy 10 each time....well i gave away some as u can see....but i used most my selfe. Spinner talked with you on phone a few times(read WC-Nordic) sorry about tha bad words there....hehe hope you can forgive me.(and why could i not have that 4 fleet...i never understood)

Im happy to have spendt my time here, and to have gotten new friends, and some few enemies.
Good tingy i dont know the enemies, and i want to get to know my friends even better.

Want to thank all my RL friends in this game, ill try to spend time on coffie and ber with you ppl, and not here with the computer.

This year on beer list is: CP, tufnir, Zubzero, Premier98, Deadman, Lugmeister, Slave.

Next in line are:
CBK and Daking in DK, Valhalla and that gang in Oslo, Lepaulie and scream(maby have a PA party in bergen zoon ??)

Have a good time ppl, and remeber......
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since

Last edited by burmel; 5 Aug 2003 at 16:53.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:38   #49
cbk100

Burmel your sexy cheating bastard!!! (not like I didn't know :-) )

LOL yeah PA HQ aren't the most wise multihunters in the world. You trick them with 9 accounts LOL!!!

And hell yes we should drink a load of beers together!!! We have talked about it a few times and its about time that something is done about it.

cbk
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:48   #50
burmel
Boogie Man

burmel is infamous around these parts
BEERS AND CHEERS

We should have some beers, and maby we should look at Bergen as the place.

Ill get back to that.

And to CP thanks for calling me and asking for some extra credit.

HERE U GO, THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP CP !! AKA Jaffe....
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since
Closed Thread