User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2016, 20:37   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
Shows how out of the loop you are. CarDi got kicked before the half way point last round iirc
I havnt claimed to be "in the loop", it was just a question.
Thank you for answering it

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 21:24   #52
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Its funny, all the accusations of ult cheating that goes around and nothing. When I say it there is mass emo by agar3s and chimpie and ultores declares war on CT for next round. Accusing me of fabricating proof.

I have not provided any proof, i have stated what I heard from multiple sources and have since been given info in support of my statement. I cannot provide any of the info to Ultores or you guys as it would be unfair to those who have confided in me.

If someone wants to come clean about things then feel free. If not then what I have said will remain to be my opinion and not fact.

If Ultores wants to war CT due to me believing they cheat then fine.

If anyone else thinks that Ultores cheats then they can join us in the fight.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 21:33   #53
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Spiderpig army!!!
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 21:38   #54
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Its funny, all the accusations of ult cheating that goes around and nothing. When I say it there is mass emo by agar3s and chimpie and ultores declares war on CT for next round. Accusing me of fabricating proof.

I have not provided any proof, i have stated what I heard from multiple sources and have since been given info in support of my statement. I cannot provide any of the info to Ultores or you guys as it would be unfair to those who have confided in me.

If someone wants to come clean about things then feel free. If not then what I have said will remain to be my opinion and not fact.

The fact that you make up sources is quite pathetic. Nothing will protect you from what is coming though and lets be honest, there is no need to pretend like this is the cause that you made your next block already.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 21:40   #55
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

Aint CT themself accepting the cheaters that has been denied elsewhere?

You should clean up your own house before, like myselg, take the moral high ground

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 21:43   #56
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

who do you mean?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 22:42   #57
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
You still did not understand the joke. Do you really need me to explain the gravity of what I said to Krypton, so even you could understand it? But no studying morons or is not something time consuming. Nor would it be called an achievement, at the end of the day the moron is still a moron.

As for my typing, surely Ko I make mistakes. I never claimed my english was near perfect nor do I wish it to be. Judging by the errors you make neither is yours though.

I do not wish your respect nor did I ever search for it. I have no bad feelings about you knowing I feel superior to P3nguins and your whole HC team. This is not something PA based either. I know out of experience from working with M0, yourself and munkee that the level of thinking there is poor at best. Yes I can tell that from working with people like Chimpie, who quite frankly has more intellect as you 3 together.
Hey brainiac why dont you get a job then. Move your fat bottom out of the chair and stop wasting your parents money?
Props i cant see the bigger picture though. Maybe ill bug chimpie to enlighten me if i see him.
Meanwhile ill get an exception for my little on. Hes desperate to learn new things. Just need a catchy nick to go with. What about KaTcHyKiD?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 22:59   #58
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
Hey brainiac why dont you get a job then. Move your fat bottom out of the chair and stop wasting your parents money?
Props i cant see the bigger picture though. Maybe ill bug chimpie to enlighten me if i see him.
Meanwhile ill get an exception for my little on. Hes desperate to learn new things. Just need a catchy nick to go with. What about KaTcHyKiD?
But I do have a job and I do have an income. That I have to spend less hours to get money is not really my fault is it. There is no need to be jealous of me.

Why would you make up someone elses nickname, you played with my missus more than 1 round and you know full well she plays the game herself.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 00:01   #59
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations on the missus mate. Did she know you devoted your life to pa to come 3rd? Might not stick around if you dont devote her the time she deserves.

People that bring up jealousy always seem to be the same ones that call people stupid and failures. Do you notice the correlation?

Of course you do because you are the self proclaimed "smart one". Smart enough to say you have moles in each ally, smart enough to say that you will squash people like bugs, smart enough to say you are better than everyone here AT A GAME.

Its okay wouter. I'd be upset to if i didn't have anything going on in my life either till the next round of pa.

I mean, what to do till then...i know. More nick creations! They can fill out that 2nd tag! Then i can go and tell everyone out there on the forums i am the best to give our lives purpose!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 00:41   #60
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Congratulations on the missus mate. Did she know you devoted your life to pa to come 3rd? Might not stick around if you dont devote her the time she deserves.

People that bring up jealousy always seem to be the same ones that call people stupid and failures. Do you notice the correlation?

Of course you do because you are the self proclaimed "smart one". Smart enough to say you have moles in each ally, smart enough to say that you will squash people like bugs, smart enough to say you are better than everyone here AT A GAME.

Its okay wouter. I'd be upset to if i didn't have anything going on in my life either till the next round of pa.

I mean, what to do till then...i know. More nick creations! They can fill out that 2nd tag! Then i can go and tell everyone out there on the forums i am the best to give our lives purpose!
Hmm since when is spending a few hours a day life devoting? Sorry for having more free time than you.

I seriously doubt your life experience allows you to claim anything people do based on emotions. You even miss the sarcasm when its dancing naked infront of you. Which is actually a sign of low intellect. Yes I know its funny when people research things.

I am pretty sure you are upset all the time anyway, with the effort it takes to rile you up. I view it as poking a cat untill it tries to scratch you.

Nick creation? If you make up some bullshit to make yourself feel better about losing that really is your problem, could keep it for yourself though.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 00:48   #61
darts

darts can only hope to improve

Hey gm have you ever seen oure logs of oure phones?? accusing us of cheating while you know shit. you can c my sms and calls from ult but xerx aga eks or whoever that rings. i think i have had more calls alone then whole of ct had. and 2 be honnest if you guys dont have ult 2 fight against the game is dead and us ults we love 2 play like this. we love the mass incs it makes us more proud you need 3-5 allys 2 get us down. and we dont give a damn being ranked 1 we kicked ass being rank 3.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 01:07   #62
galla

galla is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a former CT member, till today I was a proud former CT member. The accusations made not only reflect on CT but on me as a former CT member. If you accuse Ult then you accuse me and that is beyond the pale. GM, come and play a round in Ult, I trust you to play with honor and not feed CT info, and u will play like a real player.
galla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 01:12   #63
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
All credit to ult to have members who would be so active in defense for such a long time, i mean those players who are ex ct, nd, p3ng etc have really put their lives on hold since quitting our alliances to be so active.

Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.

We all know that the use of teamviewer is rife in Ultores and is a requirement, each BP has a fleet controller to manage sending defense for that gal. Don't bother denying it, remember those people used to be in our alliances and some do talk!
Maybe these players put in the extra effort now that they see there's others in the alliance doing the same.

I'm not sure what you've been told, but there is no form for cheating going on. Feel free to pm me who you think are cheating though!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 01:19   #64
iBorg
Resistance is futile

iBorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow these forum posts are poisonous aren't they, at least the anger is vented here rather than at the wife, gf, husband, bf or children - at least I hope that is the case.
Anyway, I don't really post on these forums and I prolly won't after this either but I would like to put in my pennies worth about this cheating saga, if I may...
I've just joined ult, the last round being my first for this awesome tag. Previously I was in Black Flag, another awesome tag. I must say that the accusations of cheating fly all over the shop and even though I am just a wee padawan with no access, I can honestly say that I have not seen nor heard of any cheating or other shenanigans going on. However, cheating is pretty serious and goes against the theme of any game/ life. So my advice is if someone is going to accuse someone else of cheating then they had better come up with proof. And if they don't have or are unwilling to provide proof for whatever reason then really they ought to zip it up. Just a thought. Thanks.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 03:15   #65
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Chill out lads it's just a dying online game, no need to get all aggy. Gm I'm not sure why u think team viewer is so often used in ult? I control my alter ego Dealer using splashtop I'll have you know!

Agar3s let's just disband ult so that all 200 people can go back to enjoying the last few soul destroying and sleep depriving rounds

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 09:09   #66
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Hmm since when is spending a few hours a day life devoting? Sorry for having more free time than you.

I seriously doubt your life experience allows you to claim anything people do based on emotions. You even miss the sarcasm when its dancing naked infront of you. Which is actually a sign of low intellect. Yes I know its funny when people research things.

I am pretty sure you are upset all the time anyway, with the effort it takes to rile you up. I view it as poking a cat untill it tries to scratch you.

Nick creation? If you make up some bullshit to make yourself feel better about losing that really is your problem, could keep it for yourself though.
I got one...Spiderpig 2!
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 09:24   #67
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBorg View Post
Wow these forum posts are poisonous aren't they
I was just thinking the same thing. Chill out, people.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 10:13   #68
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Agar3s let's just disband ult so that all 200 people can go back to enjoying the last few soul destroying and sleep depriving rounds
Not sure whether you mean 200 people as meaning your memberbase can be enjoying the last few round, or as meaning the remainder of the players after your memberbase, so ult has 443 people! My my that is beyond even Krypton's wildest accusations

Sorry could not resist!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 11:02   #69
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I was a big fan of agar3s before I read this thread.... not so much now.

Stop arguing with trolls and concentrate on what you are good at, dcing and running the best alliance in PA. Let's your actions show your wrath, not your infantile insults.

You let them get to you, with same crap they throw around and never show proof for every round. Let their jealously be their undoing, not yours
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 11:27   #70
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
You let them get to you, with same crap they throw around and never show proof for every round. Let their jealously be their undoing, not yours
There is plenty of evidence out there. Not just in ult but other allies too.
Zwan had a second planet with spiderpig. Something which resulted in a kick from p3ng and after searching these forums appears that bf had also pulled him up on this before.

Vegeta was kicked from p3ng for having nastynick sit his account, both ult members. The proof of that was in I got a pm from veg asking me to allow nick into the ally priv chans so he could know where to send veg fleet in attack and def.

Esper ex bf and ex ult I belive wanted me to get a scan bot into p3nguins due to his frustration of us not getting scans overnight. Told me I could speak to clouds to get the script but believed chronox would be the one to say yes or no on such a decision. There was also your second planet you brought to p3ng much like the setup zwan had. "Just message me and I'll contact him to send" the lols.

Kitty-kat back during the first rounds of p3ng was brought in by Agar3s as a personal def planet. Dubbed as your girlfriend back at that time never said a single word to anyone but always managed to pop up to defend you when needed. I'm unsure where you found her but the dedication she showed this round sending out defence at 3and 4am was remarkable. Calling you put just as a cheat for that would be unfair but I've had my doubts before.

Pit and will for rainbows apparently managed to execute more scans than the rest of the other allies scanners combined I'd love to belive someone is that dedicated to clicking links on irc but I fear there is some house cleaning in butchers ex ally too.

I'll go back through my logs at some point today (likely during the Newcastle match) to produce a list of names of those I know cheating and how.

I'd recommend the other alliances to just out the people now as it seems ult are more than happy to deny anything other than "all the good players play good here". I would be more tempted to say "all the cheats who were kicked found an environment without questions". I'm sure you have plenty of typical bored shit less pa players however you do have a natural gravitation for big named cheats.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 11:49   #71
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Provide the evidence and then there will be no muddy water. I'm not saying there isn't any it's just invariably when it comes to the crunch there is always a reason or excuse not to show it.

Regarding his missus I have seen her talk in ult and galaxy channels within seconds of him so I fully believe her to be real, the way she talked was completely different to him. She is no different to how Freyja was for me, she ran her own planet but talked very rarely in channels, yet she always sent def at night when text. Didn't make her less real just cos she was efficient.

I know some of them names you have said here will have cheated but also some won't have. A lot depends on PA upbringing. But as a sidenote can you genuinely day every member of your alliance 100% plays fair? I doubt it. The same goes for every alliance out there.

Sometimes it does feel you guys are grabbing at straws to tarnish superiority. I would honestly say that cheating is no more rife in ult than p3n, FL, ND or CT (I question how legal the bots are that CT and ND have are. They have very wide scope of information that can't all be extracted from tick dumps)
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 11:51   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Those 2 scanners might just have wasted their resources on planet scans all day. Their value reflects that kind of thing: Pit ended with a whopping 68k value, and Will with 97k. Also, both of them were HR, not Bows.

Can't comment on the rest of it, but I'm glad to at least see concrete allegations, if no supporting evidence.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 12:01   #73
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
There is plenty of evidence out there. Not just in ult but other allies too.
Zwan had a second planet with spiderpig. Something which resulted in a kick from p3ng and after searching these forums appears that bf had also pulled him up on this before.

Vegeta was kicked from p3ng for having nastynick sit his account, both ult members. The proof of that was in I got a pm from veg asking me to allow nick into the ally priv chans so he could know where to send veg fleet in attack and def.

Esper ex bf and ex ult I belive wanted me to get a scan bot into p3nguins due to his frustration of us not getting scans overnight. Told me I could speak to clouds to get the script but believed chronox would be the one to say yes or no on such a decision. There was also your second planet you brought to p3ng much like the setup zwan had. "Just message me and I'll contact him to send" the lols.

Kitty-kat back during the first rounds of p3ng was brought in by Agar3s as a personal def planet. Dubbed as your girlfriend back at that time never said a single word to anyone but always managed to pop up to defend you when needed. I'm unsure where you found her but the dedication she showed this round sending out defence at 3and 4am was remarkable. Calling you put just as a cheat for that would be unfair but I've had my doubts before.

Pit and will for rainbows apparently managed to execute more scans than the rest of the other allies scanners combined I'd love to belive someone is that dedicated to clicking links on irc but I fear there is some house cleaning in butchers ex ally too.

I'll go back through my logs at some point today (likely during the Newcastle match) to produce a list of names of those I know cheating and how.

I'd recommend the other alliances to just out the people now as it seems ult are more than happy to deny anything other than "all the good players play good here". I would be more tempted to say "all the cheats who were kicked found an environment without questions". I'm sure you have plenty of typical bored shit less pa players however you do have a natural gravitation for big named cheats.
Do feel free to give me any proof that you have on any of the people mentioned above!

Having played counter strike with agar3s and kitty multiple times I can assure you kitty is very much a real person though!
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 12:04   #74
Krypton
KK

Quote:
I was a big fan of agar3s before I read this thread.... not so much now.

Stop arguing with trolls and concentrate on what you are good at, dcing and running the best alliance in PA. Let's your actions show your wrath, not your infantile insults.

Agreed. If not, just make up they tried to join your alliance when they didnt even play anymore!
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 12:22   #75
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Provide the evidence and then there will be no muddy water. I'm not saying there isn't any it's just invariably when it comes to the crunch there is always a reason or excuse not to show it.

Regarding his missus I have seen her talk in ult and galaxy channels within seconds of him so I fully believe her to be real, the way she talked was completely different to him. She is no different to how Freyja was for me, she ran her own planet but talked very rarely in channels, yet she always sent def at night when text. Didn't make her less real just cos she was efficient.

I know some of them names you have said here will have cheated but also some won't have. A lot depends on PA upbringing. But as a sidenote can you genuinely day every member of your alliance 100% plays fair? I doubt it. The same goes for every alliance out there.

Sometimes it does feel you guys are grabbing at straws to tarnish superiority. I would honestly say that cheating is no more rife in ult than p3n, FL, ND or CT (I question how legal the bots are that CT and ND have are. They have very wide scope of information that can't all be extracted from tick dumps)

Your correct evidence does need to be provided and I'm sure Munkee can show you logs via the telegram program of the members we removed from p3nguins for cheating (blatantly) lucky you can't exactly fake those logs as well as you can on irc.

Your also correct there are cheats that we have discovered in p3nguins but the point is once we discover it we kick them. Cheating isn't tolerated within p3nguins (also other things...) and I think we have proven many times we don't let winning a round effect the judgment of removing players. For instance, this round alone p3nguins removed some great planets. Not due to cheating but it still proves we don't tolerate stuff just to win a round.

On a side note though no one can fully offer evidence other then a MH. They can provide login times, ip addresses and tracking times compared to others in the alliance we don't have those tools. We can provide logs and rounds they were closed but that's about it (And battle reports I guess). Hence why I think MHs should be allowed to discuss cases openly. Speaking from a former manager of the MH team I hated alliance HCs coming to me giving me abuse because I closed one of their planets. I could of easily shut them up with showing them the evidence but I couldn't. And I think PA team should be able to tell/warn alliances what type of players they are allowing into their ranks.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 12:29   #76
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I know you're an intelligent person, Wilzzz, and your next post will probably be an insult towards me, but please can you get the grammar of your and you're right please. My ocd can't handle it!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 12:32   #77
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I know you're an intelligent person, Wilzzz, and your next post will probably be an insult towards me, but please can you get the grammatical of your and you're right please. My ocd can't handle it!
Lol sorry I type quick on my iPhone and don't bother to proof read. I'll admit it is bad

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 12:38   #78
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Those 2 scanners might just have wasted their resources on planet scans all day. Their value reflects that kind of thing: Pit ended with a whopping 68k value, and Will with 97k. Also, both of them were HR, not Bows.
That is correct..
Both Pit and Will had resources left over at end of round..
Pit didn't scan that much during the round so had more res left then Will; on Thursday Pit did about 80247 planet scans.. If you want the scan group I can share it, the downloaded version was only 165MB...

Oh, and if you don't believe me just look at Pit planet in KIA..
PT 1155: value drop of 404,932.. And it's not just that he crashed ships since he didn't have any..

Last edited by Bram; 28 Feb 2016 at 12:43. Reason: Added kia note
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 14:41   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
On a side note though no one can fully offer evidence other then a MH.
The MHs are bound by relatively strict guidelines as to what constitutes evidence and what doesn't. We are not bound by such constraints. If someone I trust shows me an IRC log in which someone discusses how they cheat, then even though that's not cold hard proof, I can still take that into account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Hence why I think MHs should be allowed to discuss cases openly.
I agree that for cases that end in a "conviction", so to speak, some of the information could be released. Clear rules should be in place to govern what could be released and what is private information. Should be part of the EULA, really.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 19:29   #80
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

the same people round after round seem to throw this cheating card around like it's some meaningless excuse for their own shortcomings, in the grand scheme of things it's highly plausible that some people may be cheating, but to throw it out there every time you have an issue with someone or something is just not fair.

fact is the majority of people that play the game do so legitimately, the accusers need to look at who they are actually accusing, most have played with you if not FOR you and it was never an issue then because you damn well know it wasn't the case, what makes you think if they join an alliance that isn't yours they're instantly going be cheating? wtf does that say about how much respect for people that you have apparently called pals at some point.

these same people clearly have issues themselves possibly due to lack of sleep possibly due to lack of oxygen, the symptoms are the same... paranoia, confusion, frequent emotional changes – for example, becoming easily irritated, depressed or making impulsive decisions.

can you all just take a step back, breath, and actually think about the garbage you are spouting on here plz

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 23:03   #81
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

I heard there are only 3 or 4 people in ultores private channel rest is bots.
Unread 28 Feb 2016, 23:56   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Still waiting for munkees evidence, either it's the world's longest post or the evidence has vanished miraculously, like bitchers scan logs

If you gonna accuse then back it up please
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 06:16   #83
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ultooores *clap clap calp* Ultooores *clap clap clap* Ultooores *clap clap clap*

Mommy! Where's that Ultores poster you promised me for christmas?
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 07:44   #84
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Doesn't bother me Buly. I played there for a few rounds, they were the best alliance I played for and I like the people in the alliance, I've also been in galaxies with a few of their members and it was always a good experience, so i will always cheer them on
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 11:52   #85
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Kai does have a point, if you all have a ton of evidence like you claim you do, put it out here for everyone to see!

If you can't present any then let's put this to rest
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 12:30   #86
Munkee
Dictator

Evidence at the time was more than enough to convince me.

Whether this evidence at the time (some of which won't exist as I sadly dont keep a case file for everyone in PA) would convince you is another matter entirely. I'm fine naming individuals and showing what I have available right now but I think being asked to provide this on an internet forum where the trolls automatically say "FAKE LOGS FAKE SCREENS FAKE SCANS COINCIDENTAL SHOW ME AN IP ADDRESS" seems kind of pointless don't you think?

Butcher provided irc logs, scans of fleets, planets shown as being closed and some 2+2 = 4 scenarios back when the clouds/chronox bots were being discussed a few rounds ago and it resulted in the usual responses "fake fake" blah blah.

Elviz was closed a number of times and continues to play on in pa, as do some of the brazilians. Futile argument to be had here I think. But if you can come up with the evidence you believe is concrete enough to convince yourself then let me know and I'll check if I have it and if not, ill remember for the next time which I'm sure won't be that long away.

Additions to the cheat list for scanbots:
- larp: Known within rogues
- migi: Known by every man and his dog
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 12:37   #87
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee

Whether this evidence at the time (some of which won't exist as I sadly dont keep a case file for everyone in PA) would convince you is another matter entirely. I'm fine naming individuals and showing what I have available right now but I think being asked to provide this on an internet forum where the trolls automatically say "FAKE LOGS FAKE SCREENS FAKE SCANS COINCIDENTAL SHOW ME AN IP ADDRESS" seems kind of pointless don't you think?

Butcher provided irc logs, scans of fleets, planets shown as being closed and some 2+2 = 4 scenarios back when the clouds/chronox bots were being discussed a few rounds ago and it resulted in the usual responses "fake fake" blah blah.

Elviz was closed a number of times and continues to play on in pa, as do some of the brazilians. Futile argument to be had here I think. But if you can come up with the evidence you believe is concrete enough to convince yourself then let me know and I'll check if I have it and if not, ill remember for the next time which I'm sure won't be that long away.

Publishing what you have is better than just going "lolz they are cheating and I have proof, but I'm not going to show anyone"
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 12:57   #88
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

i keep asking my self why would all this cheaters crash???
without the huge number of crashs, ultores could win easily. but still, ppl just cant believe we wake up and send def. rofl

the reason i stay in ultores is kinda simple, we dont feel like the only one playing the game seriously. i heard many friends complaining about the less of activity from their alliances, and asking a vouch to join ultores. go take care of your own alliances, stop allowing any one join the tag, and start making sure they answer calls and dont go angry when u wake them up.
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 13:06   #89
Krypton
KK

lol
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 13:09   #90
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

yes pal, i could say "lol" in 99% of your posts...
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 14:02   #91
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post

But you quite clearly said you DID have the evidence and that you would publish it and now lo and behold your not sure and instead just throw out 2 more names and nothing concrete to back up the accusations. Show what you have and if as suspected you have nothing then retract your allegations until you can provide any evidence. What you have produced so far is just slander and feels like sour grapes.

I look forward to seeing the proof
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 14:57   #92
Krypton
KK

Regarding the extra two names, Larp is definitive...even admitting he used a scan bot on a forum post previously. All Rogues Officers became aware of this by the end of the alliances life.

Sour grapes for what btw Kaiba? Don't understand what is to be sour about from anyones perspective here.

Thanks in advance.
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 15:13   #93
Wouter

Doubt there is any proof, only proof he could have is on NastyNick and vegeta I guess. From experience tho where NastyNick was easy to wake up, vegeta never woke up during the night.

As for pretending to have had no conversations with KiTTy-KaT, its pathetic. Someone does not need to chat alot to play planetarion, yes she started playing cause I asked her to but I would find inviting people to play the game a good thing. Also people under the same IP play under the exception rule, this means "personal defplanet" is limited to 3 deffleets in a week. Theres rules on this and you get warned and later closed for doing it.
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 15:25   #94
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I can add NightSky to the list of people running scan bots, though she last played in r53.
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 15:38   #95
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Well TBH if you add Night Sky for running it then you have to add her whole xVx hc team for utilising it. That applies to any alliance that has ever used a scan bot and anyone in the alliance that has ever requested a scan from it. Do that and probably 80% of PA are cheaters no?
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 15:52   #96
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Doubt there is any proof, only proof he could have is on NastyNick and vegeta I guess. From experience tho where NastyNick was easy to wake up, vegeta never woke up during the night.
NastyNick was in ult this round, and he was active. No idea who let vegeta into astatores, but from historypage i can tell that he sent 8 att fleets and 0 def fleets and ended the round in c200. Might be that you spotted something in p3ng munkee, but how could we know?

Fact of the matter is that gm claimed that teamviewer is a requirement in Ultores, and that every Ult BP cheats. I've talked to gm and he says he has "several sources", and that he's not willing to "out" his sources. Gm is however protecting someone who sits on evidence of cheating but doesn't want to share it. In my book that makes gm(and his sources) either full of BS, or he's deliberately covering up cheating. I know what i know, which makes me say the following:

I welcome logs/evidence on teamviewer usage and this being a requirement. Either give it, or stfu.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 16:13   #97
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
NastyNick was in ult this round, and he was active. No idea who let vegeta into astatores, but from historypage i can tell that he sent 8 att fleets and 0 def fleets and ended the round in c200. Might be that you spotted something in p3ng munkee, but how could we know?

Fact of the matter is that gm claimed that teamviewer is a requirement in Ultores, and that every Ult BP cheats. I've talked to gm and he says he has "several sources", and that he's not willing to "out" his sources. Gm is however protecting someone who sits on evidence of cheating but doesn't want to share it. In my book that makes gm(and his sources) either full of BS, or he's deliberately covering up cheating. I know what i know, which makes me say the following:

I welcome logs/evidence on teamviewer usage and this being a requirement. Either give it, or stfu.
Just to take the argument in another direction. I have no proof or any reason to think Ult cheats. Good at the game sure, but cheaters no idea and no reason to think so.

But lets say GM or Munkee or whoever had proof. Put it forward and it was belivable. What would you do? Would you kick the cheaters? Is it something Ult would accept? This goes for the other alliances as well. And with proof I'm thinking of anything that made it possible to cheat, aka list of teamviewer logins etc, something that made it possible to cheat. Not any proof that it was actually used, that would be almost impossible to provide.

And i'm not thinking of scanbots, #Scans is open for everyone and they use it, if PA-crew is thinking that was so bad they would probably close those planets.

If they are allowed to cheat in their alliance why would they stop? The chances of getting closed by MH's seems non exitant.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 16:16   #98
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Well TBH if you add Night Sky for running it then you have to add her whole xVx hc team for utilising it. That applies to any alliance that has ever used a scan bot and anyone in the alliance that has ever requested a scan from it. Do that and probably 80% of PA are cheaters no?
Is this "Will" an error in the data acquisition like "Pit", or a real scanner? Because while we can't say the scanners with less than 10k scans do not use scan bots, we can assume with 100% certainty that a scanner with 27k scans use scan bot.

Thou the effect of using those bots is negligible imo.
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 17:12   #99
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough

It's pretty obvious that something is amiss with Ult. There's just no way that there's such a huge disparity between their ability and other alliances' when, essentially, we've got the same players playing round after round after round (and then qutting).

There are deficiencies in all alliances, and it's perfectly feasible that Ult have a lot less of them (they are the best alliance after all), but there are far too many people who are generally poor at defending/uncontactable in <x> alliance then join Ult and become super active.

In a game like PA, where the player base is dwindling, there's just no way that 4 alliances are (or should be) needed to take down 1. In short, even without needing proof, it's hard to see how Ult are quite that good round after round.

The sad thing is that the bigger the blocks become against them, the more support planets will be found. The game is already dying - this is simply speeding up the process.
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 17:13   #100
[DDK]gm

Quote:
We all know that the use of teamviewer is rife in Ultores and is a requirement, each BP has a fleet controller to manage sending defense for that gal.
I should clarify this and word it better...

We all know that the use of TeamViewer etc is rife in Ultores.

I get told that it is a requirement that each BP/Fort has an uber active DC for that fort.

There is evidence out there where those forts use TeamViewer to manage defense.

I have also received reports of certain people in command using TeamViewer.

My problem is the people who give such information may themselves not be cheaters, they don't wish to be kicked for leaking such info.

This is not the first time I have accused an alliance of cheating and I don't do so lightly.

What I would say is someone accused of cheating, certainly in the past would respectfully deny the accusations and request proof of the allegations.

Ultores in its response has gone full out offense and anger mode which indicates that we are onto something.

My question is, if we did provide evidence or burn those who gave us info, what would happen? Would the members leaking the info be kicked? would the members cheating be kicked? would the HC involved step down?

I suspect that even with evidence provided, the matter would be swept under the rug and nothing would change.

Again, i'm not saying all Ultores members are cheating but you are associating yourselves with those who are doing so.

Anyway, this is my opinion, formulated on reports from others, not one single source. I have a right to my opinion and a right to express it, however wrong you may wish it is!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT