User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 May 2006, 02:39   #34
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Just to let you know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I had this conversation with my girl the other day. In fact I was the one who instigated it, she wants two kids and I want four. These are just numbers, I doubt we will marry for reasons out of my hands but we had the conversation, didnt scare either of us.
To be fair you guys are breaking up tomorrow. That makes it a very theoretical discussion. I'm pretty sure theoretical children are much less scary than real ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
No one wants to shag a dog.
How horrifically naive of you dude. The vast majority of people are positively perverted. Off the top of my head I can cite the Kinsey report which quotes a figure of between 40-60% of rural teens as having had "sexual fantasies or a sexual encounter" with an animal.

Modern research I have studied suggests that almost everyone has at least 1 serious kink. The fact is that paraphilia is much more the norm than the exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
nantoz, link me to your picture, nodrog insists in me admiring your apparent beauty too.
jerome, please link me to nantoz's picture. I'm much too shy to ask an apparent girl for myself.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote