User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2014, 16:18   #251
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
R51 ODDR HC

anyone else ever had to kick an HC for being an absolute weapon?
When did you kick a HC?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 16:35   #252
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Pals according to statistic cardi is best hc in pa.
Scary, but this might actually be true.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 17:31   #253
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Now I have been told that a lot of these titles in the list are false or embellished. I'm not sure what you class as HC but for example it's been established that despite your claims you didn't HC in Fang.

I cannot comment on the pre pax alliances because I wasn't around then but what I'm getting from this list is that you never hced somewhere for more than 1 round and moved alliance the round after. A real lack of commitment if you ask me. Plus all the alliances you mention have had all the creation groundwork done before you hced.

So in conclusion this list says you have been a flaky hc who jumps from ally to ally, have never made anything of your own and have ended up dragging the name of some long-standing alliances (oddr/rock) through the mud with your AD antics.

Pretty sure you will move on from Bows this round to be an officer in whatever alliance is mug enough to take and then lower everyone's opinion of them for 7 weeks. Then rinse repeat
Well you can be told a lot of Things, and you can yoruself establish what is true/false in your own world.
I always got a reason for leaving those alliance i do leave.
I had planned taking a little time off the drama with HCing emo Queens and selfish players in FAnG, and Irvine also upped SantaCruz to HC, and the first thing he brought up in the HC channel was that he was gonna fence BP with diffrent HCs accros other allies, wich made it easy for me to choose play with the brazillians, as they seemed like the group in FAnG wich only focused on teamplay, and not themself.
People like goKu/Phant/FeNiX always had their own planet/gal in mind when playing, and Phant even tried to make me look like an evil b*stard in EORC after the Ults in their gal got incs.
<[FAnG]Phant[2_9> I would like to thank B-Butcher for organizing my own ally (Fang), TGV, ND, Innuendo to attack our gal and give me value from crashing like noobs.
Also important to the story Connovar & CO, or who ever took over FAnG finaly found out what i was on about round or two later when they kicked out goKu/FeNiX for taking p-naps with their enemies.
With ROCK i felt Plaguu and TheoDD used the alliance for their own planet ranks.
Telling the players to do one thing, and themself doing the exact opposite with their own planets, wich made me question their agenda with ROCK. They might say im wrong with calling them selfish, but when we were at pt600 or what not, with TheoDD/Plaguuu sitting both in top5 afaik, having no amps and not finished TT4, i got the feeling that perhaps it wasnt what i was looking for.

When i left ODDR midround it was because VulgAr tried to overrule my decision on trying to destagnate the univers with choosing to leave the TGV/Apprime Block, and evening out the sides with offering the same deal to both sides of the war.

I left Spore cus they took in a Shaz, even with my anti vouch, even though Zhil claims that he did the right decision on letting her into Spore, most of his HCs afterwards said that she is a journeyman(or journeywoman) who did not have Spores best intetion in mind.

As you never played PA before the last few years, you will prolly never be able to adopt a mindset wich most of the HCs in bows share.
We belive in the way we want to play PA, and if you were in our HC channel im pretty sure you would not see the same Things that is happening in a lot of other HC channels accros the univers.
There is no big ego planet holders there, and there is no talk about how we are gonna try fool some other alliance to get away with our crimes. We are a honest, and open bunch of people who dont belive in decieving, lying and trolling.
We work as a unit, and we know each other so well by now that we are able to avoid any arguments and fights. We even learned to deal with when GenChaos blow up over something, or his constant emoing

Unread 15 Nov 2014, 17:34   #254
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Scary, but this might actually be true.
Of course it's true. Also my statistic is a lot better than that of most that whine/cry/bitch in this thread
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 18:05   #255
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 18:23   #256
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
With ROCK i felt Plaguu and TheoDD used the alliance for their own planet ranks.
Telling the players to do one thing, and themself doing the exact opposite with their own planets, wich made me question their agenda with ROCK. They might say im wrong with calling them selfish, but when we were at pt600 or what not, with TheoDD/Plaguuu sitting both in top5 afaik, having no amps and not finished TT4, i got the feeling that perhaps it wasnt what i was looking for.
LMAO, we have never given anything but optimal guides and strats to newbies and rock players. Why wouldn't we follow it ourselves? Just because we know how to play after tick start aswell, doesn't mean we are selfish. Neither of us used ROCK for our own agenda, I never DC'd my own planet, can't say i remember Plaguuu doing it either, besides some easy covered day incs.

The day you learn how to play, you might see things more proper.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 18:33   #257
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
LMAO, we have never given anything but optimal guides and strats to newbies and rock players. Why wouldn't we follow it ourselves? Just because we know how to play after tick start aswell, doesn't mean we are selfish. Neither of us used ROCK for our own agenda, I never DC'd my own planet, can't say i remember Plaguuu doing it either, besides some easy covered day incs.

The day you learn how to play, you might see things more proper.
Well thats what people was questioning.
Telling all xan players to go for nationalism, and then plaguuu goes for corp himself as xan.

Unread 15 Nov 2014, 18:45   #258
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Why on earth would any xan ever want to go nationalism?
and maybe Plaguuuu knew he'd be in a better gal than most and more able to hold roids (making the xan-corp approach doable). Even the trolling fails here.

And why is this thread now all about trolling the poor Ordinary-Joe BB? After we finally passed on about forest... Where are all the juicy rumors? We all know BB won't learn to play by reading AD...

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 18:48   #259
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Why on earth would any xan ever want to go nationalism?
and maybe Plaguuuu knew he'd be in a better gal than most and more able to hold roids (making the xan-corp approach doable). Even the trolling fails here.

And why is this thread now all about trolling the poor Ordinary-Joe BB? After we finally passed on about forest... Where are all the juicy rumors? We all know BB won't learn to play by reading AD...
Democracy perhaps it was
And he gave the strats

Unread 15 Nov 2014, 18:56   #260
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I left Spore cus they took in a Shaz, even with my anti vouch, even though Zhil claims that he did the right decision on letting her into Spore, most of his HCs afterwards said that she is a journeyman(or journeywoman) who did not have Spores best intetion in mind.
EVERY single Spore HC were happy to have Shaz in Spore.

In addition, Shaz worked very hard for the alliance, dc'ing a lot, and generally did a lot more in her short time than you ever did
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 19:07   #261
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
EVERY single Spore HC were happy to have Shaz in Spore.

In addition, Shaz worked very hard for the alliance, dc'ing a lot, and generally did a lot more in her short time than you ever did
Why did she leave you then?

Unread 15 Nov 2014, 19:44   #262
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Why did she leave you then?
It doesn't matter whether she left.

What matters is what she did whilst she was a member.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 20:00   #263
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
When i left ODDR midround it was because VulgAr tried to overrule my decision on trying to destagnate the univers with choosing to leave the TGV/Apprime Block, and evening out the sides with offering the same deal to both sides of the war.
im quite aware you aint the brightest person I've ever come into contact with but there is no need to fabricate tales and as such I will remind you what you did.

you decided it would be a good idea to go speak to other alliances about making deals without any input from any other HC, specifically REXT who was in charge of politics that round, you were told numerous times that REXT was the only one allowed to do politics and yet persisted in trying to make us war TGV for god knows what reason.

can confirm I didn't try to overrule anything I left all dealings to the person incharge of politics HINT HINT this wasn't you!

pretty sure tgv hc from that round can confirm your retarded antics too tbh as well as every other HC in ODDR

and yes you were kicked, well done for managing to be the most special person I have ever met

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 20:01   #264
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:

1st of all it wasn't only VulgAr you were up against, there was no way in hell i would have allowed anyone to make that move.
The only retarded thing that could have come of that is being hit by both sides of the block.

Also why are you bringing up stuff that happened over two years ago, well why even bring up stuff from R11 ? Its getting pretty pathetic pal.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 20:13   #265
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
im quite aware you aint the brightest person I've ever come into contact with but there is no need to fabricate tales and as such I will remind you what you did.

you decided it would be a good idea to go speak to other alliances about making deals without any input from any other HC, specifically REXT who was in charge of politics that round, you were told numerous times that REXT was the only one allowed to do politics and yet persisted in trying to make us war TGV for god knows what reason.

can confirm I didn't try to overrule anything I left all dealings to the person incharge of politics HINT HINT this wasn't you!

pretty sure tgv hc from that round can confirm your retarded antics too tbh as well as every other HC in ODDR

and yes you were kicked, well done for managing to be the most special person I have ever met
The only driving HCs that round was Rexty and me, and there would be no ODDR if either one wasnt there. I never insisted on warring TGV, that would be taking a side, wich i allready said i did not want. I had no intention keeping on warring MegaROCK how ever, wich meant i wanted to give FAnG/WHATEVER and TGV/App the same the deal, we avoid their forts, and they focus on each other.

And if i was kicked, who kicked me?

Unread 15 Nov 2014, 20:19   #266
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The only driving HCs that round was Rexty and me, and there would be no ODDR if either one wasnt there. I never insisted on warring TGV, that would be taking a side, wich i allready said i did not want. I had no intention keeping on warring MegaROCK how ever, wich meant i wanted to give FAnG/WHATEVER and TGV/App the same the deal, we avoid their forts, and they focus on each other.

And if i was kicked, who kicked me?
What round? you were gone before tick 300

As for all the ODDR rounds, pretty sure I was always around as HC.
Granted you did alot of recruiting pre-round, but none of them lasted very long.
For someone who was already with us for several rounds, your really missed what the spirit of our alliance was.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 20:59   #267
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
What round? you were gone before tick 300

As for all the ODDR rounds, pretty sure I was always around as HC.
Granted you did alot of recruiting pre-round, but none of them lasted very long.
For someone who was already with us for several rounds, your really missed what the spirit of our alliance was.
It was not blocking and stagnating the univers, ill tell you that.
ODDR was all about attacking those we felt to attac.

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 02:40   #268
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
It was not blocking and stagnating the univers, ill tell you that.
ODDR was all about attacking those we felt to attac.
Yep heimfail was right you missed the point.

Oddr was all aabout getting drunk and launchimg on thecwrong targets at the wrong tick

Last edited by Kaiba; 16 Nov 2014 at 09:09.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 04:53   #269
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Butch3r this is why you get bullied and get no respect what so ever..Because you talk out of your arse..half the things you say are either fairy tales that you have made up or they are somewhat true but over exaggerated to the point where people laugh at you.

Pls take a good look at yourself pal.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 09:58   #270
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Oddr was all aabout getting drunk and launchimg on thecwrong targets at the wrong tick
The spelling mistakes are a good touch.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 12:08   #271
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
Butch3r this is why you get bullied and get no respect what so ever..Because you talk out of your arse..half the things you say are either fairy tales that you have made up or they are somewhat true but over exaggerated to the point where people laugh at you.

Pls take a good look at yourself pal.
Please consider getting out of that channel youve been hanging around in this round.
Inhaling all the fumes and gases from the trolls over there might leave you permant damaged like your pal Kaiba over there.

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 13:07   #272
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Please consider getting out of that channel youve been hanging around in this round.
Inhaling all the fumes and gases from the trolls over there might leave you permant damaged like your pal Kaiba over there.
What? Trolls in #ironcurtain? Never!!
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 13:23   #273
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Hey BB, care to elaborate me on the nature of these recent rainbows suicide missions? Have you adopted a new winning strategy? If so, I would love to be educated on this subject so that I won't repeat the mistake.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 13:47   #274
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Hey BB, care to elaborate me on the nature of these recent rainbows suicide missions? Have you adopted a new winning strategy? If so, I would love to be educated on this subject so that I won't repeat the mistake.
That we did not ptarget ult for the first time in two weeks?
We gal raided actualy
That we hit a few BF planets is not much, you did ptarget us with Ult & Friends last week.

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 14:06   #275
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

What the hell are you mumbling about now? I don't care about a few incs on a few planets, go check your value trajectory lately. Did I say anything about p-targets? Did I even anyway indicate that I was talking about BF? Yes, I am a BF HC, but my previous post does not include a single mention about any other alliance but yours and your pilots apparently now being trained in Okinawa. A rather interesting rumor if so, "Rainbows now going over the rainbow" and so on...

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 14:15   #276
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
What the hell are you mumbling about now? I don't care about a few incs on a few planets, go check your value trajectory lately. Did I say anything about p-targets? Did I even anyway indicate that I was talking about BF? Yes, I am a BF HC, but my previous post does not include a single mention about any other alliance but yours and your pilots apparently now being trained in Okinawa. A rather interesting rumor if so, "Rainbows now going over the rainbow" and so on...
Maybe they switching to XP play?

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 14:49   #277
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

So you don't mind your "teaching alliance" to show an example of the playstyle you despise so much? Forming blocks, crashing if the calc is green etc.? How can you, a pillar for the "good old times", approve such monstrosities in your own alliance?

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 15:04   #278
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
What? Trolls in #ironcurtain? Never!!
were just awesome
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 16:53   #279
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So you don't mind your "teaching alliance" to show an example of the playstyle you despise so much? Forming blocks, crashing if the calc is green etc.? How can you, a pillar for the "good old times", approve such monstrosities in your own alliance?
Crashing if calc is green, and the defenders red, is something ive always thought is good as long as its killing more of the deffenders than Your own

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 17:32   #280
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

nope, no red defenders in there, maybe you should teach them to calc too

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 18:29   #281
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Crashing if calc is green, and the defenders red, is something ive always thought is good as long as its killing more of the deffenders than Your own
This is incorrect. You have more than 1 opponent. If alliance A and B lose any amount of value, alliance C emerges as the winner. The same is true for individual planets.
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 18:48   #282
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This is incorrect. You have more than 1 opponent. If alliance A and B lose any amount of value, alliance C emerges as the winner. The same is true for individual planets.
Well ofc that is more or less the sad fact about PA these days, too many small tags, and value means a lot more than before.
But i didnt say anything about having winning as the only goal.
Back when Ult was usualy the only contender you were up against, crashing at them when they had more losses was usualy a doable strategy

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 18:56   #283
TheoDD

Quote:
Well ofc that is more or less the sad fact about PA these days, too many small tags, and value means a lot more than before.
Back when Ult was usualy the only contender you were up against, crashing at them when they had more losses was usualy a doable strategy
You are so amazing. You know everything, and yet you are one of the dumbest persons in this game. One comment after the other makes me facepalm or laugh. I would advice you to think over what you are saying, but something tells me you already are. So that would be pointless, instead i will encourage you to choose your battles. Hopefully that will narrow down the ammount of redicolous posts you spew out.
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 21:22   #284
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

With the round in question for tgv / oddr... this is the round of the now infamous nap offer made my bb.

Oddr would be allowed to hit as many tgv targets as they wanted, but the agreement would be that tgv were not allowed to hit any oddr planet at all or else oddr would join the fang block.

At the point you came to us with this, tgv and oddr were in a fort avoidance agreement which favoured oddr (tgv were not allowed to hit a gal with more than 2 oddr whereas oddr could hit tgv gals with 3 or less in)
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 21:27   #285
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

This thread should be named "Past rounds gossip thread" rather than R59.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 21:43   #286
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

Problem is nitros... this round is less entertaining than trapping my testicles in a door.. so we need some entertainment
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 22:17   #287
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
This thread should be named "Past rounds gossip thread" rather than R59.
or this could be the gossip thread that was made during round 59
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 23:09   #288
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

History

ODDR were formed in Round 35 by a group of ex Hidden Agenda players.
During round 35 ODDR merged with Enigma and Enigma HC's repdeck and Drew were added to the HC team.
Other former HC's include Crantor and PaBear from when Rock merged with ODDR, and B-Butcher in round 48 from when everyone seemingly lost their minds.

IS this when you were ODDR HC bitcher?
Unread 16 Nov 2014, 23:51   #289
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
With the round in question for tgv / oddr... this is the round of the now infamous nap offer made my bb.

Oddr would be allowed to hit as many tgv targets as they wanted, but the agreement would be that tgv were not allowed to hit any oddr planet at all or else oddr would join the fang block.

At the point you came to us with this, tgv and oddr were in a fort avoidance agreement which favoured oddr (tgv were not allowed to hit a gal with more than 2 oddr whereas oddr could hit tgv gals with 3 or less in)
To correct you when i came to you ODDR had a full NAP with TGV, and had just agreed With FAnG that we would stay away from their forts as long as they did not attack us at all..
The same deal was offered to TGV.

Unread 16 Nov 2014, 23:53   #290
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
History

ODDR were formed in Round 35 by a group of ex Hidden Agenda players.
During round 35 ODDR merged with Enigma and Enigma HC's repdeck and Drew were added to the HC team.
Other former HC's include Crantor and PaBear from when Rock merged with ODDR, and B-Butcher in round 48 from when everyone seemingly lost their minds.

IS this when you were ODDR HC bitcher?
Obviously ODDR was reformed after me and Heimdall ended up in the same gal R47, then folded for R49, and then again R51 after most of us seemingly got tired with all the political play by the other allies R50.

Unread 17 Nov 2014, 00:36   #291
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
Problem is nitros... this round is less entertaining than trapping my testicles in a door.. so we need some entertainment
Everyone knows it takes at least 10 rounds to pass before we can look back at the current round and comment on how good things used to be and how the current round was not worth wasting a credit on.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 02:39   #292
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

It was not obvious Butch3r as i did not play that round.
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 02:56   #293
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To correct you when i came to you ODDR had a full NAP with TGV, and had just agreed With FAnG that we would stay away from their forts as long as they did not attack us at all..
The same deal was offered to TGV.
I really didn't wanna comment on previous rounds anymore but I thought it would be in everyone's best interest if i would clarify a few things on this.

A) FAnG had over 45 of their members in forts that round, TGV had less than 20 (18 according to my logs of our officers channel from that night).
B) Prior to engaging in said deal ODDR and FAnG had been at war, which had nothing at all to do with any deals between ODDR and TGV at the time.
C) Three days before you approached us with said 'offer' the deal between ODDR and TGV was changed, at ODDRs request, from a loose avoidance to a full avoidance, to help ODDR in their war with FAnG.
D) You claimed you had allready put up an attack, on a gal with 2 TGV, intentionally breaking our existing agreement.

In order to avoid this, and a probable war, from happening I sent ODDR an ingame alliance request and approached vulgAr with the entire story. He then decided, together with Heimdall, to accept that request so that REXT could approach TGV about a possible alteration of our existing agreement. I agreed with vulgAr that TGV considered the 24h cooldown we had on our existing agreement as started during the time we were napped ingame, so that in case ODDR wanted to drop the deal, for whatever reason, it could be dropped immediately.

You then left the ODDR tag within hours of vulgAr accepting the ingame deal, instead of (trying to be) convincing your other HC's of the possibilities that could come from in fact breaking off all deals with TGV. After leaving the tag you were then immediately removed from all ODDR channels by ODDRs real HCs.

And now i am really done with commenting on rounds that are long in the past.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 11:48   #294
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
We've had fewer tags (with more than 40 members) during the last 5 rounds (7.8 average) or 10 rounds (8.4) or 15 rounds (8.6) or 20 (8.75) or 25 (9.08) than during any other period of identical duration. We've had an average size of about 58.64 members (std.dev 4.03) in each of those alliance since the early 30s. Size of tags has never measurably influenced the number of alliances playing, the number of signups, or the number of people playing in alliances. Measured over a number of rounds, it hasn't even clearly influenced the average number of players per alliance. If we ignore this round as an abberation, value has been king for 40+ rounds, no exceptions.

That's a lot of things to be wrong about in a single sentence.

Quote:
You were talking about good lands being determined by how much value either side lost. I don't know why're talking in those terms if you weren't interested in beating your opponents, whoever they are.

Quote:
This is not a unique age of mediocrity. We've had superpower eras and downtimes between them (like now) since PAX, and before. Expand your horizons.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 Nov 2014 at 12:05.
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 18:10   #295
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

Is there any way at all this thread could be less about butcher, butcher's theories and butcher's history?

I'm not trying to put you down or be a dick or anything... but these threads used to be a semi interesting/fun read. Now it's 50 percent plus of you. If anyone is that interested in you I'd be worried you'd be killed in your sleep by an internet stalker. Take a few days off please.

So, to not fall into my own trap... lets talk about something completely different. Did you guys know Spammer has invented a new way to play xan? He now has a xan cr fleet of doom. Thoughts?

I'm in a p3ng gal, they haven't been ptargetted at all this round iirc. The guys in my gal just lucky or p3ng playing it well? Thoughts?

Waffles is really a dessert, not a breakfast or lunch item. No thoughts on this please, it's just a fact^^
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 18:14   #296
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass View Post
Waffles is really a dessert, not a breakfast or lunch item. No thoughts on this please, it's just a fact^^
BURN THE HERETIC

(stupidcapslimiter)
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 18:58   #297
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass View Post
Is there any way at all this thread could be less about butcher, butcher's theories and butcher's history?

I'm not trying to put you down or be a dick or anything... but these threads used to be a semi interesting/fun read. Now it's 50 percent plus of you. If anyone is that interested in you I'd be worried you'd be killed in your sleep by an internet stalker. Take a few days off please.

So, to not fall into my own trap... lets talk about something completely different. Did you guys know Spammer has invented a new way to play xan? He now has a xan cr fleet of doom. Thoughts?

I'm in a p3ng gal, they haven't been ptargetted at all this round iirc. The guys in my gal just lucky or p3ng playing it well? Thoughts?

The only ones With incs this round is Ultprime and RainBowS

Unread 17 Nov 2014, 18:59   #298
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

What happend to FL btw? did the top3 alliance decide it was time to kill them? ive never seen a alliance with so little roids be ganged at this stage of the round before realy

Unread 17 Nov 2014, 19:29   #299
TheoDD

Quote:
100% sure eor stats shows different.
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 20:40   #300
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Quote:
What happend to FL btw? ive never seen a alliance with so little roids be ganged at this stage of the round before realy
OK.

(capscapsgoddammitcaps)