User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:24   #1
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Virall says goodbye.

Unfortunatley, my time playing planetarion has come to an end.

Despite it's abruptness, I fell that now is as good a time as any to retire from the game. I'l keep it short and sweet, as to not bore you and keep the flaming as minimal as possible.

I started playing in the third round of pa (with GLX), and took a break after round 7 to join the RAF. I resumed playing at the start of round 11, joining VsN and re-learning the game and it's strategies.

VsN was a terrific alliance to play in, and I have a lot of people to thank. AndroX, for being a legend and making me laugh, Benneh for being the best sidekick since Geezer77 in the early days, Night-Sky, Myztica, BlueDemon, Fiery and the rest. Thanks for making my time with you funaroo.

From VsN I left amid some controversy, controversy that was later found out to be more speculation than fact. For that I apologise to you all, even Filth, who I fell out owith over it. I was given a unique opportunity (I can hear the boo's already) to join 1up at the start of Round 13. Thanks mazzelaar, not only for giving me the chance, but for being a mate as well as an inspirational HC. Thank you to Sid, for showing me a different way of looking at the game and every angle, despite not being able to replicate the accuracy, leadership and execution. Thanks to Zhil, TheRat, Bashar, Sunnie, Twosteps and Karandras for being good mates. I'l geniunely miss you.

I was appointed as an MO during round 13, and watched with an eagle eye what the other did, and soon learned they were in a class of their own. The MO's were world-class, and continue to be a cut above the rest. During Round 14, I was appointed as a Senior MO and then to Attack Officer, where I was responsible for monitoring and overlooking attacks and the attacking system. Mid way through Round 14, some desiscions I take responsibilty for, left me with an unpopularityI felt I could no longer face. For this I apologise to 1up and it's members; particularly though to the HC that gave me the chance. Let there be no illusion though, we worked well as a unit, and I had a LOT of fun playing with 1up.

Freestyler, Caut and the gal of Round 13 (Keep Up The Fight [16:4]) all the way back to the days of Goldenbeard, scoobydeprux, Eriond and Geezer77, thank you to all for the fun, sleepness nights, roid gains and losses i've experienced. Thank you to RiXX also, for being a legendary pupil. You have learnt well my son. But I AM your father.

It's a funny old game- one minute, you're as high as a kite from a major score boost, the next you face an eta 4 punching - the - monitor incident. But it was fun.

Finally- thanks to the enemies. The enemies are what makes this game. I am not the most popular figure in the game, but without enemies the game would not exist. I apologise to all of them, but thank them at the same time.

Good luck guys, maybe I'l return when I'm utterly bored and the acne preventing me from sexual intercourse moves onto my face permanently; it's renting atm.

Virall.

Last edited by Virall; 19 Aug 2005 at 00:47.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:27   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Virall says goodbye.

Good luck Virall, it was fun working with you in Round 13.

furball
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:28   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

already talked about this in pm.

but i think the most important thing to query in that post is: you have acne on your cock ?!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:30   #4
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

I'll see you next year mate, but it'll be a shame not knocking down your door shouting about my eta8

Thanks for teaching me how to play PA, and for having the patience of a saint with a n00b like meh \o/

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:30   #5
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

good luck bubba, don't be a stranger
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:45   #6
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to see you go. 16:4 was fun!
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:48   #7
Karandras

Karandras is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see you go, mate. Hope you'll keep in touch.
Karandras is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:51   #8
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Good luck in whatever you end up doing. You got me started on PA proper, got my accounts payed for aswell numerous rounds in the early days, thanks for getting me addicted!! Anyway ill cya around, and keep in touch

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 07:38   #9
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

BUT I WUB YOU!!!!
And you didn't come tell me goodbye personally so I could molest you!!!
I shall NEVER forgive you!!!

OK OK OK... we both know shoes or chocolate will buy my forgiveness :P

I'll miss you bunches n lots, Virall. Don't be a stranger!!! Or I shall hunt you down in my brand new sexeh black leather boots and whip your hiney until you beg for mercy. And y'know you'd love it!!!

Wub you bunches!
Fiery
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:22   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

R13 was fun, playing as an allianceless planet, even if I gave up near the end of the round. I'm sure you'll still be around to talk on IRC
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:50   #11
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Actually, I cba with retiring, its boring and i have no life atm.

Retiring as a student is just wrong. Apologies to people, Im back.

Shortest retirement ever?
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:03   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

lmao, atleast you didnt fake your own death :-P
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:32   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good to have you back.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 01:14   #14
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

publicity stunt -_-

wb

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 02:01   #15
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Wb :d

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 17:09   #16
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

lol wb
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:30   #17
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Attention Whore
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 14:40   #18
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
maybe I'l return when I'm utterly bored and the acne preventing me from sexual intercourse moves onto my face permanently; it's renting atm

It moved in.