User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:24   #1
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
RaH????

Were did RaH come from, i am still interrested.

i always saw them as friends of Fury and as my enemy, am i right about that?
and what is your politic place in htis universe?? still vollowing ex-Fury (Eclips)?

it is just a question, i hope to get a good awnser

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:58   #2
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Most of the Rah command are former Legion members afaik...
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:04   #3
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Nowdays yes. But they didnt start the alliance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:04   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think RaH command are all ex-legion, I think it was set-up prior to r7 due to disagreements with specific legion HC over the running of VtS as a whole during r6. They were allied to fury (plus legion, virust et al) for the whole of r7, went solo for r8 (I'm not too sure how long this lasted or what role they played in the last brief war). Doubt they're particularly enamoured with eclipse after WEET vs NAR in r9. (Paging RaH command to thread for a correct reply....)
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:05   #5
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
RaH began as a group of old friends and old pa players end of round 6. We were all fed up with red tape/politics style of play and thought fk it, we can do better. Aviendha was the main driving force at the time with myself, Volcano, LENIN, PiaZava, keltorak - forgot etc, hell even Torz at the start.

In round 7 RaH held a staunch policy of strictly supporting Fury to a deserved "win", I must admit a policy that only I really wanted to do I think but everyone else stuck with it. I felt at the time that after god knows how many rounds of shared wins or second places, noone deserved a win better than them. Not sure if that still stands but that's a whole other issue, they got the win and that's history.

Following ex-Fury/Eclipse? Not in the slightest. When Eclipse first came into being the first thing they did was pilfer half our members without asking us if we were playing r9, assuming we weren't. That aside we thought we would be working with them based on friendships (myself/Avie with Rob/Zhil etc). We were however wrong in assuming Rob/Zhil either had any "weight" in decisions or alternatively didn't want to work with us, but as we all know the history of the Narweet split we ended up on opposite sides.

Of all the alliances currently playing PA there is no alliance I would rather see catch Smallpox en masse and die a horrible death than Eclipse, so I think that answers your question.

I don't know what people think of RaH these days, our solo policy is seen as "good show!" by some and as hopeless romanticism by others, but after the **** up that was r9 with Narweet we like to adhere to our founding principle these days. That is, we do solely what we want to do. We don't make decisions based on "need" or threat of death, we do purely what we want to do, and it's a lot fking funner than the bollocks politics some others are addicted to

Hope that answers your question a bit.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/

Last edited by Petru; 20 Aug 2003 at 21:11.
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:06   #6
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RaH????

Quote:
Originally posted by TheACE
Were did RaH come from, i am still interrested.

i always saw them as friends of Fury and as my enemy, am i right about that?
and what is your politic place in htis universe?? still vollowing ex-Fury (Eclips)?

it is just a question, i hope to get a good awnser
I will let actual rah give a full account but heres a little info: to my knowledge Rah was a project discussed among a group of people for rounds and in rd 7 they decided to make a go of it. I think alot of them were ex-Legion at some point. Petru was ex-Legion but was Fury in rd 6. They started off very close to Fury, who along with titans linked with them and got them in the block. They took a decent amount of members from Legion, so Legion hated them and wanted to destroy them. But in the end they were in the block. Rd 7 happened and at the end both Rah and Fury decided to go into rd 8 solo.

There was some glitch in the Rah/Fury relationship around that time, but tbh I never could quite figure out what happened. I dunno if something happened in a backroom situation at some point, or if they just felt snubbed by Fury announcing it's plan to be solo. All I know is Petru hates me now :-/
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:08   #7
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon
Nowdays yes. But they didnt start the alliance.
Totally wrong.

The primary founder of RaH, Aviendha, with myself, LENIN, Volcano, Dawn in tow were all ex-Legion. Avie and myself were both Legion HC in r4, Volcano was VeA command having come up through the Dominion ranks (which Avie and myself were also HC of), Dawn was VeA command and LENIN was a VeA member further progressing to Legion member. (Can't remember if you had a rank in VeA r4 Ian, correct me if I'm wrong).

EDIT - the second half of our founding command was primarily Deus, following PiaZava in (cue future membership of Rob, Jester, Aga, Sqrl, Laze (super techy god \o/)) and a whole host of ex-Deus members.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:14   #8
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Shoot me

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:27   #9
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon
Shoot me
If only I could
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:32   #10
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
If only I could
Stop quoting Aqua songs. My sister drives me crazy with these damned songs and now your starting to quote em!!

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:48   #11
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point
There wasn't much bad blood between Legion and RaH in round 7 to be honest, except from some the non active Legion HC's, but that didn't really matter though.

Sention got promoted to HC after a while in round 7, but he started as a BC if I'm not totally wrong, right?
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:03   #12
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DiabZ
There wasn't much bad blood between Legion and RaH in round 7 to be honest, except from some the non active Legion HC's, but that didn't really matter though.
LOL, It certainly calmed down over the round, and in the end Legion were more interested in getting Fang than Rah, but dont be mistaken. At the start of the round Legion desperately wanted to cnut Rah. We had to make sure all Rah members were in otherwise allied galaxies, or Legion would have attacked them early in the round. I'm not sure what mystery world you live in where what the HC's think doesnt really matter.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:13   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru

In round 7 RaH held a staunch policy of strictly supporting Fury to a deserved "win", I must admit a policy that only I really wanted to do I think but everyone else stuck with it.
lol, I thought your policy was to deny everything etc? (joking, sorry). I also remember you and lenin like allmost annoyinly interfering with my set up of FAnG

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru

Of all the alliances currently playing PA there is no alliance I would rather see catch Smallpox en masse and die a horrible death than Eclipse, so I think that answers your question.
I hope females are resistant to smallpox, cause I don't wanna see QD die !!!

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:14   #14
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
LOL, It certainly calmed down over the round, and in the end Legion were more interested in getting Fang than Rah, but dont be mistaken. At the start of the round Legion desperately wanted to cnut Rah. We had to make sure all Rah members were in otherwise allied galaxies, or Legion would have attacked them early in the round. I'm not sure what mystery world you live in where what the HC's think doesnt really matter.

Yes, we did want to take them out in the beginning, but that soon turned. Desperatly is perhaps to exaggerate a little bit, our main enemy list was XeTa after all, heh. The main reason we had a war against FaNG was because The Consortium went farkall, most Legion members got pissed because Biggdogg came back and prevented us from fighting Fury (most were glad he was back to though, but they were pissed he had rejoined for the wrong reasons, IE. preventing The Consortium from being born)

I'll quit rambling now, was fun talking about the 'old' days heh.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:25   #15
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Yes, we did want to take them out in the beginning, but that soon turned. Desperatly is perhaps to exaggerate a little bit, our main enemy list was XeTa after all, heh. The main reason we had a war against FaNG was because The Consortium went farkall, most Legion members got pissed because Biggdogg came back and prevented us from fighting Fury (most were glad he was back to though, but they were pissed he had rejoined for the wrong reasons, IE. preventing The Consortium from being born)

I'll quit rambling now, was fun talking about the old days heh.
Wrong reasons? Its always refreshing to hear just how eager some Legion were to backstab us. Fury had the sporting desire to fight Legion certainly, but backstabbing is a whole 'nother issue.

Legion wanted Fang Looong before Consortium. They wanted Rah too, but due to the fact that rah was far more embedded in Fury/Virus/titans gals than Fang, they werent a terribly realistic target. Fang had some gals that were otherwise unprotected and when Xeta was defeated Legion was jonsing for the roids in those galaxies.

Legion tried to get us to let them hit Fang repeatedly and it was one of the big issues that caused the consortium incident. With Fury keeping Legion from hitting Fang and keeping Virus from hitting Rah, both alliances became quite irked.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:39   #16
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Legion wanted Fang Looong before Consortium. They wanted Rah too, but due to the fact that rah was far more embedded in Fury/Virus/titans gals than Fang, they werent a terribly realistic target. Fang had some gals that were otherwise unprotected and when Xeta was defeated Legion was jonsing for the roids in those galaxies.

Legion tried to get us to let them hit Fang repeatedly and it was one of the big issues that caused the consortium incident. With Fury keeping Legion from hitting Fang and keeping Virus from hitting Rah, both alliances became quite irked.
If I recall correctly Legion were more 'forced' into any agreement with RaH and Fang in R7 due to agreements they both made with Fury. I seem to remember being told our stance was "Fury made the deal with RaH and Fang - not us" thus it was seen by many in Legion simply as targets being removed (obviously we didn't hit them because they were allies of our allies etc etc).

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:55   #17
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
If I recall correctly Legion were more 'forced' into any agreement with RaH and Fang in R7 due to agreements they both made with Fury. I seem to remember being told our stance was "Fury made the deal with RaH and Fang - not us" thus it was seen by many in Legion simply as targets being removed (obviously we didn't hit them because they were allies of our allies etc etc).
Partially correct. You are correct in that was what they stated, because that made the logic work.

Rah was forced into the block. We didnt force any agreement with Legion, nor were we going to get one. Rah made a deal with Fury and Titans. Virus refused to make an alliance deal with anyone new as a policy, but agreed to respect the block. And not hit Rah and Fang. Legion refused to make any promises on rah, that is why we had them all in block galaxies, so it wouldnt be an issue. And tht is why Legion had to drop the rah thing. It would simply be impossible to fight Rah without fighting withing block gals (mostly Fury). This is also why Fury did step in and stop the Virus/Rah war. Because it would basically have been a war between Virus and our galaxies. You can see how that would have been a rather tricky situation for us being allied to Virus?

Legion did not make any formal agreements with Fang. That is true, they pulled a nice little trick where they said all through the process that they were with us, and then when we signed a deal they said they didnt want to ally Fang. I was rather annoyed, but at the time we were shellshocked from Round 6 and we wanted to make sure we had enough force to avoid being overun again.

Fury took one for the team. We allied Fang, we allied rah, we allied guild, we allied legends. We let Legion and virus avoid those diplomatic tangles for the good of the block. Which is one of the main reasons that the backstabbing was so vicious. The reason Fury was with Fang in the first place is that while both Virus and Legion wanted more alliances in the block, they didnt want to get thier hands dirty by making deals.

In the end both Virus and Legion agreed to respect the block we had, and thus they were breaking thier word to an extent in wanting to hit Fang.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:12   #18
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
YERIGHT
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:24   #19
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
If I'm not mistaken, RaH has several soccer fans in its command ranks.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:08   #20
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
If I'm not mistaken, RaH has several soccer fans in its command ranks.
it's called football.

thanks.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:11   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Rah made a deal with Fury and Titans.
You just solved the greatest mystery of Round 7 for me
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:05   #22
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
YERIGHT
always loved your informative and long posts!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:11   #23
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Wrong reasons? Its always refreshing to hear just how eager some Legion were to backstab us. Fury had the sporting desire to fight Legion certainly, but backstabbing is a whole 'nother issue.

It wasn't about backstabbing, it was about competition. The Consortium would have posed a dangerous threat to Fury, and that's the only way Legion had a chance of really winning the round.

I agree, we did want FaNG, we wanted them alot. Heck, if i remember right I spent alot of time arguing with Rumad on the boards, but the fact is, we've always wanted to have a nice fight with Fury. We worked great as allies, and we wouldn't have the heart to backstab you and let other alliances get you, but when they were down and stagnation was rising fighting you could have prooved to be a very amusing turnaround.

Just wanted to add one more thing, it wasn't like you were totally unprepared for it either though, having RaH and FaNG as close as you had.

Anyway, just my 2 cents

Last edited by DiabZ; 5 Aug 2003 at 21:19.
DiabZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:20   #24
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I think everyone in the block wanted FAnG roids.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:27   #25
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
So that's how you write the name, heh.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:29   #26
K-W
Bored

Quote:
It wasn't about backstabbing, it was about competition. The Consortium would have posed a dangerous threat to Fury, and that's the only way Legion had a chance of really winning the round.

I agree, we did want FaNG, we wanted them alot. Heck, if i remember right I spent alot of time arguing with Rumad on the boards, but the fact is, we've always wanted to have a nice fight with Fury. We worked great as allies, and we wouldn't have the heart to backstab you and let other alliances get you, but when they were down and stagnation was rising fighting you could have prooved to be a very amusing turnaround.

Just wanted to add one more thing, it wasn't like you were totally unprepared for it either though, having RaH and FaNG as close as you had.

Anyway, just my 2 cents
Legion had little chance of winning the round. Consortium would have taken up the rest of the round and if your side had won, youd have won with virus who had a pretty hefty lead on Legion. But I suppose a tiny chance is better than no chance.

Actually were totally unprepared for it. The myth that we were organizing with Rah and Fang was just that a myth.

You can think that the backstabbing was a good thing. Just dont tell me it wasnt backstabbing.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:33   #27
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Legion had little chance of winning the round. Consortium would have taken up the rest of the round and if your side had won, youd have won with virus who had a pretty hefty lead on Legion. But I suppose a tiny chance is better than no chance.

Actually were totally unprepared for it. The myth that we were organizing with Rah and Fang was just that a myth.

You can think that the backstabbing was a good thing. Just dont tell me it wasnt backstabbing.
Well, Virus didn't have that much of a lead on us, if they had any at all, check the scores on the rankings if you please.

Funny that you say you were toally unprepared for it, if I'm not entirely mistaken Petru stated this earlier in this thread ; "In round 7 RaH held a staunch policy of strictly supporting Fury to a deserved "win".

Backstabbing is backstabbing, I agree, but neither Legion, nor Fury has been ashamed to do it before round 7.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:45   #28
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Well, Virus didn't have that much of a lead on us, check the scores on the rankings if you please.

Funny that you say you were toally unprepared for it, if I'm not entirely mistaken Petru stated this earlier in this thread ; In round 7 RaH held a staunch policy of strictly supporting Fury to a deserved "win".

Backstabbing is backstabbing, I agree, but neither Legion, nor Fury has been ashamed to do it before round 7.
Erm, Rah supported us. That doesnt mean we were prepared. The two have nothing to do with each other. Please explain your logic.

Its not like either Fury or Legion had some huge record of backstabbing thier close allies. After all they went through together, perhaps it would have been nice to finish a little differently. And I dont mean that you couldnt have turned on us. But to do it with the amount of lying and smearing that you did was a bit of a poor show.

But hey, you are right, its a part of PA. I made the mistake of playing Fury's politics very openly and honestly, and, in retrospect, that was a big mistake.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:49   #29
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Erm, Rah supported us. That doesnt mean we were prepared. The two have nothing to do with each other. Please explain your logic.
You're allies were all set, that's what i meant with preparing.

It's not like The Consortium had planned a military campaign since the beginning of the round either.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:54   #30
K-W
Bored

Quote:

It's not like The Consortium had planned a military campaign since the beginning of the round either.
Well thats not what the word preparing means. And no, we did not have allies all set. We had many allies. Legion/Virus/Titans/Rah/Fang were all our allies. It was consortium and not us who decided which ones we would either have to work with or fight alone. We werent anymore set as allies with fang than we were set as allies with Legion.

Consortium was clearly planned. They didnt all just spontanously join. And I suppose it was well planned, considering what was done. It almost worked.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:00   #31
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Well thats not what the word preparing means. And no, we did not have allies all set. We had many allies. Legion/Virus/Titans/Rah/Fang were all our allies. It was consortium and not us who decided which ones we would either have to work with or fight alone. We werent anymore set as allies with fang than we were set as allies with Legion.

Consortium was clearly planned. They didnt all just spontanously join. And I suppose it was well planned, considering what was done. It almost worked.

FAnG, and RaH were your closest allies, and The Consortium expected to fight them aswell.

It was well planned indeed, but it was a more or less spontanious decision to make it. We didn't want to see Fury win, and it was a sought after battle. Motive, plain and simple.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:04   #32
K-W
Bored

Quote:
FAnG, and RaH were your closest allies, and The Consortium expected to fight them aswell.

It was well planned indeed, but it was a more or less spontanious decision to make it. We didn't want to see what Fury win, and it was a sought after battle.
Since when? Since when was fang a closer ally than Legion. Personnally I was close with fang. But as an allaince we were definately not closer with fang than we were with Legion or Virus.

The consortium didnt expect to fight them. It allied with just about every other alliance in PA. It set the teams and set them as uneven as it could. We were much closer allied with both Virus and Legion than we were with Fang. The Fury/Fang/Rah myth was a myth. A complete and utter fabrication.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:08   #33
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Since when? Since when was fang a closer ally than Legion. Personnally I was close with fang. But as an allaince we were definately not closer with fang than we were with Legion or Virus.

The consortium didnt expect to fight them. It allied with just about every other alliance in PA. It set the teams and set them as uneven as it could. We were much closer allied with both Virus and Legion than we were with Fang. The Fury/Fang/Rah myth was a myth. A complete and utter fabrication.
In round 7 FAnG, and RaH stood closer to you than Legion did, that's a fact. Have you forgotten Kjeldoran and his crew running to AD defending Fury at any chance they had? Don't make me post Petru's quote one more time, 'cause that one explains the RaH situation pretty good.

The Consortium was mainly Virus, Legion and Titans, who to be honest were also fed up with working with Fury. I remember alot of people were complaining about the arrogance, and uncooperation of Fury officials, but i guess all alliances have difficult people.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:28   #34
K-W
Bored

Quote:
In round 7 FAnG, and RaH stood closer to you than Legion did, that's a fact. Have you forgotten Kjeldoran and his crew running to AD defending Fury at any chance they had? Don't make me post Petru's quote one more time, 'cause that one explains the RaH situation pretty good.

The Consortium was mainly Virus, Legion and Titans, who to be honest were also fed up with working with Fury. I remember alot of people were complaining about the arrogance, and uncooperation of Fury officials, but i guess all alliances have difficult people.
I constructed the block with biggdogg, I did most of the military planning during the war with Axis_wlf. What on earth are you talking about? Legion were our closest allies in rd 7 up until consortium.

You are making a rather large mistake. Just because Fang and Rah were closer to Fury than to other alliances in the block. Does not mean that Fury were closer to Fang and Rah than they were the rest of the block. They werent.

Yes I know what people were complaining about. It was bull****. Virus was mad because they wanted to twat rah. And we didnt let them. Legion wanted to twat Fang and we were reluctant to let them. Titans were afraid we were going to hit valy hard and force them to go to war with us. How does that make us anymore arrogant or uncooperative than Legion, Virus, or Titans?

So people lied. They made up a story that Fury was conspiring with Fang and Rah to attack the rest of the block. They lied to themselves about Fury being pro Rah and anti Virus, or pro Fang anti Legion. We were arrogant because they werent getting what they wanted. Not because we did anything arrogant.

It was about greed and jealousy. And I dont really have that big a problem with it. I have a problem with the fact that people still try to pass it off that they were the good guys in ganging up on an ally that had been completely loyal to them.

If Fury had been 2nd or 3rd place to Legion we might very well have done something similar. Its not the action, its the lies.

Last edited by K-W; 5 Aug 2003 at 22:42.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:48   #35
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
heh, touché

tbh, I don't think RaH or Fury wanted our rocks, in particular. After all we were "nice" to them during our ally (with Fury).

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:53   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

we were all set? tbh I nor any of my HC crew has ever attended a secret meeting to take out legion or Virus.

The main reason why FAnG wanted to hit legion or Virus (or even tits) was that none of you even bothered showing respect or decency towards a NEW unproven alliance. Only Fury did show respect so if we had the choice of hitting someone, well, I guess the choice was an easy one.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:59   #37
DiabZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
we were all set? tbh I nor any of my HC crew has ever attended a secret meeting to take out legion or Virus.

The main reason why FAnG wanted to hit legion or Virus (or even tits) was that none of you even bothered showing respect or decency towards a NEW unproven alliance. Only Fury did show respect so if we had the choice of hitting someone, well, I guess the choice was an easy one.

rgds Kj

Respect? What for, you had prooven nothing. That's the reason we never showed decency, you expected to get mucho respect for no earlier accomplishments, and that's just wrong.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:00   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

well, considering the only alliance in that block that we had an ally with was Fury, means WE were closest to Fury, not the other way around. Fury had 5 allies, FAnG had 1 (or 2)

And according to Petru, FAnG never had any kind of relation with RaH, ever, atleast when Fury decided to end the nap and thus RaH aswell.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:03   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Respect? What for, you had prooven nothing. That's the reason we never showed decency, you expected to get mucho respect for no earlier accomplishments, and that's just wrong.
so if a noob comes to me and tells me he wants to chat (or in alliance's case, a meeting) then it's ok to tell him to **** off and come back once he ain't a noob anymore?

Fact that Fury atleast tried says enough. I remember Irvine running off during a meeting cause I kindly told him to shove his annoying advice, which basicly was him bragging to us "new ones" how to become great and famous and all

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:03   #40
DiabZ

Quote:
well, considering the only alliance in that block that we had an ally with was Fury, means WE were closest to Fury, not the other way around. Fury had 5 allies, FAnG had 1 (or 2)

And according to Petru, FAnG never had any kind of relation with RaH, ever, atleast when Fury decided to end the nap and thus RaH aswell.

rgds Kj

With both of you having an alliance with Fury, and the rest not with you it wasn't really a problem, see?
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:07   #41
DiabZ

Quote:
so if a noob comes to me and tells me he wants to chat (or in alliance's case, a meeting) then it's ok to tell him to **** off and come back once he ain't a noob anymore?

Fact that Fury atleast tried says enough. I remember Irvine running off during a meeting cause I kindly told him to shove his annoying advice, which basicly was him bragging to us "new ones" how to become great and famous and all

rgds Kj
No, but if a noob comes to chat(or in alliances' case, a meeting) and tries to push everyone around he better **** off.

Considering TU, and Vampy were FAnG HC's I'd say it's pretty reasonable Legion never got that chance Fury did.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:19   #42
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
a correction..

Dunno if it has been mentioned before as I cba to read the whole thread.. But there was no 'xeta' in round 7 .. It was a 'NEWX' or 'WENX' if u will.. (Nos-Elysium-World Population (or Wolfpack if u will) & Xanadu)

Ps. NoS is the worst ally ever.. (dun worry ur still okay Wipey \o/)
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:21   #43
DiabZ

Re: a correction..

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
Dunno if it has been mentioned before as I cba to read the whole thread.. But there was no 'xeta' in round 7 .. It was a 'NEWX' or 'WENX' if u will.. (Nos-Elysium-World Population (or Wolfpack if u will) & Xanadu)

That's right, how could i forget
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 23:59   #44
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Germania, stop whining. Your embarrasing.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 00:42   #45
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Legion were our closest allies in rd 7 up until consortium.
Oh, really?

There's so many other things I could pick on in this thread, but I'd rather let them be than drag it all up, again.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 02:29   #46
DiabZ

Quote:
Oh, really?

There's so many other things I could pick on in this thread, but I'd rather let them be than drag it all up, again.
You're so right, heh.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 04:32   #47
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts
I thought this was a Topic concerning RaH..

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 04:44   #48
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Oh, really?
Edited: I took out the lil essay describing Fury's diplomatic status throughout the first part of round 7. I can pm it to you if you like, or you can take my word for it and for once stop acting like you know more about what went on in my alliance than I did.

But im chill with letting it rest, as I assume you want to.

Last edited by K-W; 6 Aug 2003 at 08:06.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 08:03   #49
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
This thread is actually making me wish, even for the briefest of seconds, that The Consortium actually went through (dispite the hardships it would have brought people personally).

Briefest.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 09:13   #50
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
So people lied. They made up a story that Fury was conspiring with Fang and Rah to attack the rest of the block. They lied to themselves about Fury being pro Rah and anti Virus, or pro Fang anti Legion. We were arrogant because they werent getting what they wanted. Not because we did anything arrogant.
it wasnt quite we felt you were pro RaH and anti ViruS, or pro FAnG and anti Legion, it was more we felt you were hanging with the new crowd, and ditching your old long standing friends (hell you've been through wars together :P) for them.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote