User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Aug 2007, 22:34   #51
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Re: The open source idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil M
How does a programmer who doesn't have any interest in joining the support team get noticed by PA Team? This is another one of the reasons for my idea, there is very little recruitment for staff so there is very little improvement in the game. It would've given many other people the opportunity to help.

Nearly all of the interesting positions within Planetarion aren't advertised, you only tend to recruit from the support team. People in this thread have suggested that the NDA isn't that bad, and that we should all do our bit for Planetarion. How do you contribute something to people who don't seem to want help?
I've posted a recruitment thread and all Hunters that I have brought onto my team have been from the community... or you think my team is boring :crymeariver:
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote