User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:28   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Today

Today I got accosted by a Hare Krishna monk outside my student union.
He tried to sell me a cd called "Gouranga Rock" I told him I didn't like giving money to religion and he told me to remember the meaning of the word Gouranga (Be happy) and walked off.
strange

I was helping out a couple of stalls in our re-freshers fair and I got free:
a copy of the times, a sample of ben and jerrys ice-cream, 2 condoms, some sweets, 2 dvd's (a private function and paris, texas. anyone heard of them?), a small loaf of bread, a beer mat and a broken calculator.

oh and I got chatted up by the woman running the Student advice stall.
There were some very attractive girls around I must say!

So, anything interesting happened to you guys today?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:35   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Today

I had a run in with a girl who I met on monday, who I was trying to avoid because quite frankly she wont have sex because she is muslim, granted she is fit, but having to go out on dates with her ie pay money seemed stupid when the end result was nothing, anyway i gave in and aggreed to go for a few drinks with her tonight, ironic really she drinks but refuses to have sex...oh well.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:42   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Today

Stopped by an ingrate outside the university, asking for eighty pence to "get home". I told him I wouldn't even give my mother eighty pence, so the chances of me giving some random crank who smelled of piss and special brew eighty pence was remote, and walked off.

A tramp tried to stop me in old Eldon Square, presumably for a fag, as I was smoking one at the time. I ignored him.

Lunched in a cafe in Eldon Square. Meal was delicious, however the staff were charmless, excessively loud to a ridiculous extent, and one of the women had a laugh that sounded like someone was setting off a machine gun in the back, and I left as soon as I was finished.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:43   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I had a run in with a girl who I met on monday, who I was trying to avoid because quite frankly she wont have sex because she is muslim, granted she is fit, but having to go out on dates with her ie pay money seemed stupid when the end result was nothing, anyway i gave in and aggreed to go for a few drinks with her tonight, ironic really she drinks but refuses to have sex...oh well.
Do you know she won't have sex? or are you just assuming?
oh and if she won't have sex i'm sure you can persuade her to do other stuff...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:10   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MM for food go to old eldon square, where katmandu is, there are 2 cafes in basement just along from katmandu, you want the one nearest, its not too pricey, the food is good and the staff are nice and polite
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:11   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, and I hate to pay £1.70 for two cans of Irn Bru!
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:16   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

now thats your own fault for drinking irn bru! hehehe
(where the hell did you pay that much???)
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:16   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I took my nephew for a walk up the hill to McCaigs Tower (in the pissing rain) where we were accosted by a rather large dog which tried to knock my poor nephew over. :( I then had to carry him back down the hill as the dog followed us the entire way back to town. That's been about as exciting as my day's been.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:19   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
now thats your own fault for drinking irn bru! hehehe
(where the hell did you pay that much???)
In the cafe that I went into. It's pretty ridiculous, because I think the rest of the meal only cost about £2.50.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:20   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

lol, unlucky
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:05   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went for an interview.
That's all I've done actually.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:50   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i got up.. did the dishes again fs
made breakfast (oatmeal and tea)
and i've been sitting on my arse since. i leave for work in an hour.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:54   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Well, today as usual I shaved my head and donned my orange robes and went out and about town trying to sell some CD's. I bumped into a scruffy student type and tried to sell him a disk, he said he wasnt interested so I told him to 'be happy' and wandered off.

While I was skipping and dancing down the road I got attacked by two heavies and bundled into a side alley. There they attacked me some more breaking several of my ribs, my jaw, 2 fingers and knocking out some teeth. They were laughing as they stomped on my head.

They ran off and left me, I managed to stagger to a nearby chippy and raise the alarm. I just got back from the hospital and the police have called me to say they have arrested two guys who matched their description.

And then I came on here.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:59   #14
Ste
Bored

what I thought was strange was the fact he was dressed as a scruffy student type (albeit one in his 30/40s).
If he was actually in Orange with a shaved head I would have avoided him.

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 20:41   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester

While I was skipping and dancing down the road I got attacked by two heavies and bundled into a side alley. There they attacked me some more breaking several of my ribs, my jaw, 2 fingers and knocking out some teeth. They were laughing as they stomped on my head.
oh my clients found you did they?

good good.

i must get round to paying them ...
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:46   #16
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

I spent the entire day in Kinglys with my solicitor.
________
Paxil attorney

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:48.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:48   #17
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

spent the morning getting more work done on my tattoo followed by an afternoon of enjoying the day off work, variously catching up with people online and reading my new book
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:53   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Nothing special...
Went to work, did my stuff.
Got my RMA'd motherboard back, still didn't work.
Posted on GD a lot.
Contemplated about calling in sick tomorrow because I'm feeling like a sack of shit but am not really feeling physically ill.
Had second thoughts about that because it's my birthday tomorrow and people might think I'm trying to get away with not treating them to cake.
Had second thoughts about my second thoughts because I remembered I don't have any cake to treat people to.
I'm still not sure if I'm going to call in sick tomorrow.

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:59   #19
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Spent a day in an Admin Office doing lots of un-important jobs like erm well answering a phone and waiting to get my weapon out the armoury to clean it.
Then I cleaned it then put it back then played on the internet for a bit in work coz I had nothing to do.
Oh and I watched the simpsons and channel 4.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 22:00   #20
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Do you know she won't have sex? or are you just assuming?
oh and if she won't have sex i'm sure you can persuade her to do other stuff...
she wont have sex although foreplay im not sure about...
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 23:18   #21
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

Today I was taught how to use the cctv system in our new warehouse and how to manage the key-card system for building access.
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 23:26   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Today I've been working on an essay for my girlfriend while I should've been working for my boss, but writing essays is a lot more fun.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 00:31   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Currently i am working on the day shift instead of 2-10.

This is so i could be trained sooner.

Training ends tomorrow for me and the end of next week for the other two people who will be joining me on the 2-10 shift.

The 2-10 shift is difficult 2-6 because you have to deal with alot of shit so you need people there to help you.

I was asked today if i wanted to start this monday coming (ie on my own) or the following monday.

I think i shall start the following monday (why work harder when you dont need to).

This allows me to rip the arse out of flexi for another week anyways (accumulate days in lieu for extra hours worked and have very relaxing fridays :up:)
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 00:47   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Today i drove my mum to Tescos, and then to Goodwood to drop off some clothes for my dad. That was about it
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 02:54   #25
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Today I've been working on an essay for my girlfriend while I should've been working for my boss, but writing essays is a lot more fun.
you see that thumb? well it's right on top of you.

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 03:00   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Woke up at midday. Considered reading for my dissertation but never got round to it.
Went out for my flatmate's girlfriend's birthday party - casino, posh meal. Didn't gamble, but found it strange that people chose to continue betting because they were on a 'lucky streak'. Had a french-sounding haddocky thing at the restuarant which was actually very nice.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 03:18   #27
Ste
Bored

i had a strange evening too.
tortured myself with a girl I really really like but has a boyfriend. I love spending time with her but I really want to be with her too much... *sigh* grrrr
anyway - bit drunk...
went to an open mike night at the uni, saw a transvestite read poetry badly... lots of people on guitars... a VERY funny comedian. (I laughed for ages about his history of holland)
bah - lecture at 10... sleep needed.

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 06:09   #28
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
... and I got free:
2 condoms, ...
Be careful with those free thingies. I don't trust them anymore. Maybe if they're from a real brand name and not too old, but still: it doesn't help you if they don't work :-/
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 06:17   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

work was boring. though i worked with stacey and she's a riot and she drove me home \o/
but ofc then i see a shitload of dishes in the sink, yet again. and i'm thinking to myself.. i have the day off tomorrow, but my roommate can go **** herself cause i'm not doing dishes again. it's her turn fs.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 10:23   #30
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Be careful with those free thingies. I don't trust them anymore. Maybe if they're from a real brand name and not too old, but still: it doesn't help you if they don't work :-/
they're Durex so no problem. The uni are pretty good at giving decent ones free.
Of the last load I bought, which were boots ones, I had 3 split out of 12
Someone else told me they'd had a similar experience. Steer clear.

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:28   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Woke up.
Work.
More work.
Too much work.
Went home.
Cry.
Had dinner.
Fell asleep.
Repeat.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 22:35   #32
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

You silly sods with your repetetive lives.

Im on half-term holiday. I still think today is wednesday.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 22:41   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
You silly sods with your repetetive lives.

Im on half-term holiday. I still think today is wednesday.

in Inferno's world going to school is a brand new exciting experience every day it happens