User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Sep 2004, 14:48   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Worrying

What's the most worrysome thing in your life at the moment? The thing that's niggling the back of your mind, as it needs to be sorted out, or you're waiting for the result.

At the moment in my life I don't have many worries, which is unusual for me. The only pressing thing I have is lack of money, but it's no biggy as I'm ok as long as I don't spend too much on things for a while.

I'm curious, as some people on GD will tell us about any problem they have, and make new threads about it, whereas others will keep quiet. It seems that they may have perfect untroublesome lives.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 14:54   #2
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: Worrying

lack of money and lack of sex. That was about it
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 14:58   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My ex who spectacularly dumped me two weeks ago would like to get back together. The fact that I've heard she was/is in love with a guy recently and that she might have went for him,got rejected and has now decided to settle for me is worrying.

Also I have developed a condition that may result in me having to go for surgery, something which I certainly would not relish. THAT is constantly worrying me in the back of my mind.

I also might have been caught over the speed limit by the cops and their damn speed camera. I wont know for around two weeks. 2 points and a fine is worrying me.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:01   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

The fact that I have to go to the dentist in a few minutes...
And the fact that I need to master visual basic for my job that starts on the 4th of October and I haven't done shit yet.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:47   #5
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Visual Basic is for sissies....you can program it with your eyes closed ....

For me the fact the woman i love doesnt want me....but cant let go either....very frustrating

Ahh well i guess i'll live....as long as she stays out of my face...cause that hurts :<
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:52   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

the fact that i have no idea what to do with my life or where to spend it worries the shit out of me
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:05   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I worry that Struct will overtake my postcount.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:38   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I worry that Struct will overtake my postcount.
HA!!! I will...
With this 4000th post I am yet again one step closer to beating the great queball.
MUAHAHAHAHA... whatever

Oh, and VB is for sissies indeed. That's why I don't understand why on earth those people chose to make somesort of SAP system in VB and not choose a decent language.
Still, it means I have to learn VB and lower my "programming" standards. For as far as one can call VB programming ofcourse. I feel I'm too good for this (I am!), but hey, I need the job.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:48   #9
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
Visual Basic is for sissies....you can program it with your eyes closed ....
As opposed to those other programming languages, which are for the Hard Men of computing, yo!
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 17:55   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I tried to convince my boss today to have a Rocky Horror day at work.

He asked why and I worried myself (and him) when I sincerely answered with "I want to walk around in suspenders for a day or two."
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 18:38   #11
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Having to rebuild my social life (meet new people) in a few weeks at uni. I HATE that.

if you look at it that way, my worries really mean nothing
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 18:43   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Money/Debt problems (not too serious as my income is increasing but my fixed expenditure declining).

The fact I can't seem to concentrate on anything anymore.

The fact I seem to be completely self-destructive at times for no adequate reasons.

The fact I ocassionally seem to be a complete prick towards people who (probably) care about me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 19:04   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

that i might have been caught speeding (doing 150 kmh while 120 is allowed) with the polo of my mother-in-law
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:28   #14
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i worry that i'm not going to get the grades i need for uni this year due to my apathy.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:30   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the fact that i just spent a couple of days in my house in manchester and NO ONE took drugs at all

im gonna have to recorrupt them when i get back permanantly.

also the fact that one of my housemates has an annoying boyfriend and an annoying girlfriend that the rest of us hate but who are around ALL THE ****ING TIME.

so yeah... house stuff.

it was uni stuff till yesterday when i used all my wit and charm to speak to my unit leader and apparently ive ALMOST DEFINITELY passed.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:57   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
the fact that i have no idea what to do with my life or where to spend it worries the shit out of me

same here, i'm just bumbling my way through
:eek:
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:58   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
that i might have been caught speeding (doing 150 kmh while 120 is allowed) with the polo of my mother-in-law
you're married?
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:59   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Worrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What's the most worrysome thing in your life at the moment?
All of it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:01   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

oh actually, i've been thinking about everyone dying recently, including me, so i got rid of my porn becaus ei don't want them finding and being upset, i'm not even a goth i just keep thinking death!

os. shaun of the dead
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:03   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Worrying

What on earth are you dribbling on about?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:07   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

dunno, i don't have a social life, that could be it, be my friend?
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:14   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i found out that someone in my family found (and used) my porn on this laptop while i was gone for a couple of days.

i dont really give a shit tbh, ive also found and used theirs.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:15   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some family trouble that i am never going to discuss here (or with any of my friends or anyone i know).
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:25   #24
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Worrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
And the fact that I need to master visual basic for my job that starts on the 4th of October and I haven't done shit yet.
If you've got any special problems or performance issues (that don't go too heavy into 3rd party db components or whatever stuff I don't know of) feel free to ask. There are some tricks to improve speed. A lot can be done with VB.
And you can't tell me that using another syntax will lower your programming standards that much.
It's not like VBasic is still using line numbers (but make sure to enable "variable declaration mandatory" at once in preferences).

I personally think that overloading operators in C for example is a bad thing to do, but well...
Never-ending war, just like OS, Browsers, etc.

I'm currently worried about my lazyness and unable-ness to get things sorted. Gonna start a new life @ uni in another city in < 2 weeks, and I'm not showing too much interest in getting my things packed. I'm scared I won't be motivated enough to get proper food and tidy up my little room etc. The usual.

Also since it's a tech-uni, the overall girls-rate must be about 35%, 15% in my subject, \o/ :-/.
And I'm sure physics-girls aren't especially the "best pick"... We'll see...
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:28   #25
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Lack of money and sex.

The fact I might lose this girl I've just started going out with.

My parents to divorce any time by this year.

Not getting into uni for my 2nd year for some stupid unknown reasons.

Failing at my new job.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 01:38   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

<vague>

I worry that no-one really cares; that all the comfort and help in the world is just evolved mechanisms that may or may not work, and there's no practical reason to admit when they don't because there's no alternative. I worry that I'm special in some way that excludes me from my Aristotlean actuality, and that there might even be a lot of people in a similar position where it would be impossible or economically unfeasible to try to understand.

Or depending on mood I worry that there is a conspiracy against me. It seems like it would be so easy for six billion people to decide "hey, forget about justice a sec; let's **** up queball and laugh at the CCTV footage". Or I think about how among those billions of people sitting around for hundreds of years there just had to be one with a bright idea and a bit of willpower and he could create a secret society to run the world that might decide to kill me at any time unless I obey them.

I know no-one would bother. But I do worry there's something big I'm not in on. In fact I know there's lots of things I'm not in on. There must be millions of cliques with amazing ideas and values I'll never be in on. I just worry that some of them are important. Some cool, popular idea will take over the world and I'll be stuck with stupid tastes and a degree in a subject that has become the province of giant computers. You couldn't conform even if you wanted to.

I also worry about my computer after I die or run away, not just if they find the violent porn but people finding out I spend so much writing crap, just like John Nash but without being a successful mathematician. I used to use encryption but then decided the risk of losing my encryption key is too high given that if I died they'd find them anyway so it's useless.

I worry that my creative faculties have been rendered permanently useless since I spend half my time fantasizing about beating people up and the other half seriously considering what I'll do when I win the lottery or find I'm the chosen one inside the Matrix or gain control over all the world's databases by finding the secret to all cryptography.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 02:01   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i tend to be more 'happy go lucky' lately
no point in worrying about things i say..

but if i have to list some things
i worry about getting fired
and i worry about how my parents will react when i tell them about phil.
oh and i worry about money as one of my roommates will be moving out in a couple weeks
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 04:45   #28
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

the fact that I have utterly NO idea as to what I wish to do with my life. Well, except joining the army again.

then there's the constant stream of ongoing "stuff" with my recent ex thats really starting to take a toll.
Something is utterly ****ed as I dont even bother contacting my friends anymore.

guess its just a minor depression, but its gnawing.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 10:29   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i dont worry.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 10:47   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
oh actually, i've been thinking about everyone dying recently
same here!

actually i'm probably more worried about harm coming to my friends then i am anything else
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 11:07   #31
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Money is slightly* short.

*Terribly.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 11:10   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I worry about queball
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 13:13   #33
queball
Ball

I worry about your mum
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 13:19   #34
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I worry that I have an awesome job, but still want to quit it to bum around the world.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 20:57   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I worry ill start laughing next time i have to tell an american client that theyve lost tens of thousands of pounds because they responded to a 419 email from Nigeria, or a eurolottery scam, or a "We have found your inheritance of £9.5M and need an admin fee" mail.

*sigh*

And its ALWAYS the bloody american clients.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 22:02   #36
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i worry about money this coming year. ive planned for things and can just about manage it - but its the things i cant anticipate that worry me more.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 22:12   #37
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

My life is near perfect
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 22:43   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
you're married?

no but it sounds way cooler then 'mother of my gf'

anyway ... i've checked a few things and i am 98% certain that it wasnt speedcheck i saw
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 22:44   #39
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I worry that I have no future. There is nothing that attracts me in this system, and it's lonesome on the outside. I don't want a job. I don't want to be a social-client. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to pay tax. The only thing left for me is to riot against the order of everything. And have fun, but lately, I've been drinking too much, and I just become depressed when I drink nowadays.
I worry about the state of the world, and what will happen. I worry that we are destroying it. I worry about the starving children, about my depressed friends, about the army wanting me to join them sooner or later, I worry that I will go to prison soonish (Maybe), I worry that I don't have any money. I worry that nobody loves or even likes me.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 22:49   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We like you Snurx!

And I hear you on the rest of your point. You can only really try to be as self-reliant (and free) as possible.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:13   #41
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i found out that someone in my family found (and used) my porn on this laptop while i was gone for a couple of days.

i dont really give a shit tbh, ive also found and used theirs.
could be a good story, spill the beans!

and your choice of words, "used" rather than "viewed" amused me
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:17   #42
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
We like you Snurx!

And I hear you on the rest of your point. You can only really try to be as self-reliant (and free) as possible.
<3 Dante.

I will now, against my better judgement, share a song lyric from a song called Dog Day Afternoon, a verse by a very good rapper named Chords.

"All I hear are clocks tickin?, I?m stuck in this hot kitchen
in the ****in? wok sizzin?, watchin? how the plot thickens
Watchin? all these cops friskin? little kids for shopliftin?
Tellin? em to stop, listen! Run and check the job listings
Nah mister, I don?t work for slave wages
I don?t want my playstation to trade places with a pacemaker
I just relaxed real cool, sat back looked pass the rules
You and your pack of fools ruined my afternoon
I swear these mother****ers got a hold of me, bloodsuckers controllin? me
Won?t let go of me, and they throwin? me to the wall, but I fall on my own two feet
Could it be cus I?m rollin? trees and my block smells like potpourri
With my eyes shot red like the Cyclops in the Odyssey when I go to sleep
It is cus I don?t hold the grease? **** that man I flow on beats
**** the man patrollin? streets, cuffin? hands and holdin heat
I?d rather earn a dollar with a dirty collar
workin? the early hours for something worth the bother!"

This sums me up just pretty good right now. The beat, however, is very happy, so this song is great.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:21   #43
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

<3 for snurx

I worry because I've lost my birth certificate. I worry because UCAS can't spell my name correctly. I worry because the DPI think I'm a girl. I worry because I had to send off for a passport twice because they got my name wrong first time. I worry because my boyfriend is much more experienced than me, has a heart condition, is a reformed alcoholic (but still drinks more than I can afford/handle), randomly passes out while I'm administrating blowjobs, knows more people on the "scene" than I can handle/live with, and I worry because my deepest insecurity is losing him. I worry that he's going to run off with another /a better man every time we go anywhere/do anything, I worry that he's going to run off with an ex, I worry that I don't compare, that I'm worse, that I'm inferior to any of the people he's ever been with. I worry that I'm going to spend another year sat on my arse putting on weight, fail a few more exams, and don't get into uni. I worry that one day I'll wake up and it'll all be so overwhelming/shit that I'll not move for days. I worry that I sleep too much at the weekends and not enough on the weekdays. I worry that I'm getting it all wrong, and everyone is secretly laughing at me behind my back and I have no idea why, or what to do to make it better, or when i will end. I worry about the next American president. Either way, we're ****ed. I worry because I know I'm not strong enough to stand up on my own two feet, but I get the feeling that people are getting to the point where they're starting to hate me for having to rely on them. I'm too lazy to get a job, but I need money.

I worry that my grammar is awful in this post.

p.s.
Comedy Option: Monty Python - I'm so worried.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:31   #44
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

all of you, pull yourselves together

(and I'm not talking about mutual masturbation )
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 12:30   #45
Tomkat

Always look on the bright side of life!
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 12:35   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Worrying is just as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum

The real troubles in your life are aptly things that never crossed your worried mind

Amen, Baz
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 16:31   #47
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i must say that most of these worries are things you could fix if you got off your collective arses (with the exeption of conspiricies, panoid much, and the next US pres.), it seems really pathetic to me, but then, that's 'cos i'm perfect.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 18:02   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

main worry is money, i do have a tendency to live beyond my means, and i really cant anymore, i have to start saving, i have things to do within the next couple of years, but i have a horrible feeling that its going to be hard to change my spending habits
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 18:11   #49
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You have woman to do in the next two years, oh and you get the opportunity to **** your life up beyond all concievable recovery.

"YAY"
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 18:13   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

something like that
as an aside skiddy, i can remember talking to you on wednesday night, but i can only vaguely remember what we were talking about, needless to say, it wasnt as bad as it sounded, and im not going to cheat any time soon (or later for that matter)