User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:50   #51
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Dain
Elysium has been hitting targets hostile to Elysium all round
Exactly what I meant to say, if you had tried to read my earlier posts in this thread: Ie: WP/ELY being neutral and hitting galaxies with non allied members.

Are you starting to lose your calm? Chill out, relax
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:51   #52
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Zhukov is Titans or something along that side... not Fury!
And heh.... u are ignorant. U talk about me and dain and say we are clueless etc.. U think we don't got a fan club for u aswell?
Heh. We agree on something that is for sure.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:53   #53
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

hey Lord_D, where is the titans PR Force ?you guys are awfully quiet today :P ...expecting bad weather .... ? thats what you get when you blow your trumpet way to soon :P anyway good luck, and die with honour
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:55   #54
Lord_Dain

Quote:
they where agressive and Xanadu needed them and let them have their way. LDK > Xanadu.
True, and noone even think about denying that.

LDK can be nasty, aggressive, and arrogant ;-) And Xanadu relied on them A LOT in Round 6. So much that certain HC refused to ask or order them things when asked by their allies.

Yes I am a Titans member, yes, maybe I am even biased but as you can see I have also seen some nasty things done by LDK during R6 (hey they even attacked Nemesis members.. evil scumbags )

/me waves at N0VA
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:57   #55
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Dain

Not really. Like I said WP and ELY were truly neutral as they hit both your side and mine. I can (dare) say I think they were neutral because they did that. I won't emphasize the fact that they would hit my own alliances enemies once in a while (as that is pretty apparent).

Titans didn't manage to make the whole universe anti Fury.

Fury did that themselves in the previous rounds, and by pissing off a majority of alliances and players end of R7.

What you are saying is ; it's all Titans big fault and scheme!

Do you REALLY think Titans are behind all of this and that Titans are the undefeatable foe that the whole universe has to team up against. Maybe you should look at some numbers and facts, or membership numbers.. you will see that Titans and LDK aren't any bigger then the other 2 'blocks' were. Now if they would team up, that is only pushing stagnation to the foreground, unless ofcourse Fury and WP/ELY go to each others throats after they defeat Titans and LDK ;-)
Let me see... Titans 120.. Ldk 60-70 Dta 40 or something ( u where about 30 in adelante and + some who where in other alliance and some who where recruited into it at a later date.. might be 50++ aswell but take it as 40 now.. Virus 150++ ?
380 members then...
Ely/WP = 250 total?
just guessing a bit here aswell (but can be based on sertain facts aswell) so don't go flaming because Ely have 10 less members or something.. (goes for titans aswell)
Fury 160-180 or something? don't know number here basing on what fury officers have said on pa discussion threads before.
FAnG say about a 100 after the split.
ToT 60
fury/tot/fang would make it 320-340.
and before u protest.. rah and nos seems to actually have been neutral and alone all round btw.

And Ely/WP have all round been neutral.. I know that.. but as I said sertain Ely/WP battlegroups have joined against Fury.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:57   #56
Lord_Dain

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
thats what you get when you blow your trumpet way to soon :P
die with honour
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:00   #57
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Heh. We agree on something that is for sure.
Lets make a anti Xtothez room...
Seriously =)
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:00   #58
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

I'm retired but thx ill do my best to follow this last month of PA...the only thing i always enjoyed was the politics around it
Fury is playing you all, anyway i changed my mind, Fury HC are the best manipulators around here you can learn a lot from them
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:02   #59
Lord_Dain

Quote:

380 members then...
Ely/WP = 250 total?
just guessing a bit here aswell (but can be based on sertain facts aswell) so don't go flaming because Ely have 10 less members or something.. (goes for titans aswell)
Fury 160-180 or something? don't know number here basing on what fury officers have said on pa discussion threads before.
FAnG say about a 100 after the split.
ToT 60
fury/tot/fang would make it 320-340.
and before u protest.. rah and nos seems to actually have been neutral and alone all round btw.
Those estimates *SEEM* quite far off, esp on DTA. Too bad no alliance will come on here to state their exact number of members, even if it was for the sake of a lame AD discussion...

Any HC care to comment?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:03   #60
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:

Those estimates *SEEM* quite far off, esp on DTA. Too bad no alliance will come on here to state their exact number of members, even if it was for the sake of a lame AD discussion...

Any HC care to comment?
I'm not HC, but:

Those numbers are *quite* far off.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:04   #61
Lord_Dain

Quote:
I'm retired but thx ill do my best to follow this last month of PA...the only thing i always enjoyed was the politics around it
Fury is playing you all, anyway i changed my mind, Fury HC are the best manipulators around here you can learn a lot from them
Even tho when it is Hostile, it is Fury, I have to admit I have a deep respect for their manipulative skills. Those are unmatched in Planetarion, that is for sure.. I am not being sarcastic when I say this; pld to the Fury execs who pull this off every time..
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:11   #62
Lord_Dain

When it's only Storebo, xtothez and me talking to ourselves, it is about time to delete this thread too......
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:13   #63
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:

Even tho when it is Hostile, it is Fury, I have to admit I have a deep respect for their manipulative skills. Those are unmatched in Planetarion, that is for sure.. I am not being sarcastic when I say this; pld to the Fury execs who pull this off every time..
Remind me to retreive your thread from yesterday (I have it cached), where Germania disproves that point on virtually every round. Oh what the hell, I'll do it.

Round 3 - Fury allied with Legion, stayed on top all round. No manipulation, no need.
Round 4 - Fury got beaten down with WP in a two-sided war. No political manipulation, no room for it.
Round 5 - Fury won the round in their original block of WTF/VE. No political manipulation, no room for it.
Round 6 - Fury were beaten down again by combined FoS/XeTa attacks. When it came to stagnation, FoS (Deus in particular) hit XeTa exactly as they promised at the start of the round. Fury continued hitting XeTa. No manipulation, no need.
Round 7 - Fury won the round in their original block of FLVT. No political manipulation, no room for it.

If you're going to post on here, you do need actual facts. You can't imagine something and post it as truth.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:19   #64
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
When it's only Storebo, xtothez and me talking to ourselves, it is about time to delete this thread too......
Lord_D stop deleting al the posts you make :P PPL HAVE A RIGHT TO BE INFORMED anyway this round seems to become more interesting day by day

i like it and Lord_D nice thread good job

cya all,

Acid *back to work*
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:22   #65
Lord_Dain

xtothez..sigh..

That is why it is called manipulation..

From the dutch dictionary:

"door kunstgrepen ongemerkt beïnvloeden"

ie

"using cunning to influence unknowingly/unnoticed"
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:29   #66
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
That is why it is called manipulation..
"using cunning to influence unknowingly/unnoticed"
Round 3,5 and 7 Fury were allied to Legion more due to common interests than any manipulation (revenge on Xanadu for round 6, Sids friendship with Legion HC, etc). This was not manipulation. Titans were blackmailed into a NAP with Fury thanks to Rumad, not Sid. They stayed there for the next round.

I'm just wondering if you can provide a single shread of evidence for your 'theory', rather than claiming it's true because you cant prove its not true.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:33   #67
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

XtotheZ they are playing you and your allies and you dont see it shame...., i'm not able to say how they are doing it i just have a gutfeeling, anyway i like the way they play the game....even though they dont win this round they do make it very interesting, titans watch your back, if LDK drops you, you are in big trouble

I'm an idiot ! (for hoopy :-) )

Last edited by Spearhead; 26 Nov 2002 at 14:55.
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:34   #68
Hoopy

Quote:
I'm an idiot
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:35   #69
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
XtotheZ they are playing you and your allies and you dont see it shame...., i'm not able to say how they are doing it i just have a gutfeeling, anyway i like the way they play the game....even though they dont win this round they do make it very interesting,
Do you even know what a 'clue' looks like, let alone have one?

Quote:
titans watch your back, if LDK drops you, you are in big trouble
Refer to my last sentence ^.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:38   #70
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
xtothez... you actually been playing this game, or you just try and skip every class in the semester?

just to point out an exampel.
r4 - fury has ****lods of flak, Quha, TC, Virus, etc etc.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:39   #71
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

yey i get flamed \O/, i'm out of here now mark my words
'i see death ppl', thx for all the kind words; ill bud out now, have a great fight guys
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:40   #72
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
xtothez... you actually been playing this game, or you just try and skip every class in the semester?
Tuesday is 2 hour Java class in the computer labs, followed by a long break : )

AD beware...
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 14:45   #73
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:

Do you even know what a 'clue' looks like, let alone have one?

Refer to my last sentence ^.
I know i cant go flaming you guys for being cheap flak, but to me you look like it Ely aint what it used to be huh anyway my EX-gal is completely covered from both sides now thx Ely
hey and dont mind me i have no clue just want to be part of this great forum, next time go flame someone else you broke my cherry
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 15:15   #74
Jatr

everyone is biased, trust no one, and eat more taco's

lo LD.. i liked your posts better when we were on the same side
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 15:34   #75
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:

Stress was with me all the time.. he couldn't have done it!
thats what i have ben saying... noon did anything.. exept what we did. and that u dont know we did.. and some other stuff we wont admint to ... but seriously we didnt do what we did to you. and when we did do somthing we did not do it the way u think we did. cus its not done ... get the picture?
btw store we neeed some more potat chips
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:36   #76
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

I'm not HC, but:

Those numbers are *quite* far off.
Heh... care to correct them? or just out trolling?
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:42   #77
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

I know i cant go flaming you guys for being cheap flak, but to me you look like it Ely aint what it used to be huh anyway my EX-gal is completely covered from both sides now thx Ely
hey and dont mind me i have no clue just want to be part of this great forum, next time go flame someone else you broke my cherry
Only way Ely/WP can win is to beat the guys on top...
Allways the way... the guys under compete for the top spots..
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:43   #78
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress

btw store we neeed some more potat chips
Consider it done =)
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 18:21   #79
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Heh... care to correct them? or just out trolling?
Tag rankings:

160 Elysium 5 6.795.000 33.977.000

Clearly Elysium only has 5 members.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:20   #80
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hey Lord_D, where is the titans PR Force ?you guys are awfully quiet today :P ...expecting bad weather .... ? thats what you get when you blow your trumpet way to soon :P anyway good luck, and die with honour
We didn't blow our own trumpet anywhere, it's been people on these boards seeing pilkara day after day, and seeing the top enemy plants being raped that have been blowing our trumpet.

I've never said we've won or that we will end the round as 'winners', other non-allied people are trying to make it out that way to get people against us.

I've never seen you make a good point yet, all you do is predict that Titans will be owned. You act like someone's troll account.

Quote:
Fury is playing you all, anyway i changed my mind, Fury HC are the best manipulators around here you can learn a lot from them )
This is hilarious, truley.

And Storebo, you numbers are wrong, and it's funny that you start with the numbers, Mr "Adelante-FAnG-ToT are allied and will win round 8". You've lost all grip on reality.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:23   #81
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Not flak to my knowledge. Quha had a working relationship with Sid. TC were pro-Fury since round 3 due to Shadow and KillGhost - the fact I was in their galaxy r4 and was a pinnacle of Fury Iconship only cemented TC's position - again they werent used as flak, I cant remember many joint TC-Fury operations tbh. ViruS were back then a struggling alliance, where a deal was reached between Sid/Irvine. Its inargueable to say that this benefitted both Fury and ViruS at the time - again hardly flak.

You seem awefully biased to paint Fury as some evil manipulator of the big PA universe

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:28   #82
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

We didn't blow our own trumpet anywhere, it's been people on these boards seeing pilkara day after day, and seeing the top enemy plants being raped that have been blowing our trumpet.

I've never said we've won or that we will end the round as 'winners', other non-allied people are trying to make it out that way to get people against us.

I've never seen you make a good point yet, all you do is predict that Titans will be owned. You act like someone's troll account.

This is hilarious, truley.

And Storebo, you numbers are wrong, and it's funny that you start with the numbers, Mr "Adelante-FAnG-ToT are allied and will win round 8". You've lost all grip on reality.
I've never seen you actually state you have won (to do so would be below your ability and foresight Scouse) but at times you have been what can be conceived as 'arrogant' and far too pushy in many of the Titan PR attempts.

Regardless of this it has been members from your block that have done this - but this is where you claim they dont represent Titan's viewpoint in any way isnt it?

Spearhead through my recollection actually supported Titans in earlier posts at earlier parts of the rounds so I doubt he is a troll account for Fury.

Storebo's numbers are wrong - you will duely claim so. I dont believe you are lying but I know you are lying when you claim things were not better for you number wise. We can just say 'Classified, noone will agree due to no formalized member lists ever being released' and agree on that for now rather than get into some pointless arguement.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:30   #83
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:

Zhukov is neutral.
No offence intended for you, but this bit made me laugh.

If he is neutral, so am I

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:41   #84
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Yus :/

I meant to write:

Zhukov is allianceless (and evil:).
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:56   #85
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:

TC never was flak for anyone. We did our own thing, and never helped Fury militarywise.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:57   #86
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

Yus :/

I meant to write:

Zhukov is allianceless (and evil.
Yes.... Darth Zhukov have gone to the dark side..
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 20:59   #87
Buddha

Buddha is an unknown quantity at this point
lol looking threw here I see no Wolfpack HC has responded.
Doh I guess I ruined that
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 21:04   #88
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

I said i was partly guessing.. but the numbers are based on other information. And what about Adelante/ToT/FAnG allied? Anyone not beliveing they can make it should reconsider their alliance's future. And if sertain things had been done over again. FaT could still be strong atm and have a good chance for the top spots.

And numbers wrong... how much wrong and what numbers are wrong? uhh.. Titans have 121 members not 120 members... if so I truly appologize.
[1up]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 22:19   #89
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Just for the record... there are NO Fury members in Zhukov's gal =P

And WP have just been staying neutral, keeping quiet and staying out of trouble.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 22:36   #90
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:

You know what i mean with blowing your trumpet, when you kicked girlee's - darki's ass etc, you came here gloating, no problem with that....you diserved it....but when i come here all excited that Titans get some responce from other alliances not willing to just sit there and give you the round - then i'm a troll mmm serious Scousie i'm no troll i have been here 5 rounds, most ppl i know can tell you i am quite serious about PA politics

Ok, first of all i want to appologize for my not so well tought post, like i said before i want to stirr it up and get ppl awake, its not too late to win the round, any alliance can still win, you are right when you say i dont give you any valid points where and when you will be attacked. I cant see in the future, i just want you guys to have fun, and play PA like it should be played...not the R4-5-6 all over again pls....All i see is that Titans/LDK are doing very well, but are (imho) biting of more then they can chew. I find it very strange that you guys act all high and mighty and now are getting countered by a 'block', who can easily wipe you out in 2 weeks. I know i aint a HC, and tbh i am not biased to Fury or any other alliance, as you can see in my Signature i am retired. I just want to follow all i can on AD. I like all you guys....but at this time i want to support the underdogs...because i think they are going to strike you back where it hurts....no correction i dont think so - I HOPE SO.... this a game, we had enuf stagnation round in round out...its pretty funny that i consider Fury and co as knights in shining armor
Pls dont flame me again, we all know you are the king on the hill......so be nice and once again sorry for my ugly words earlier on, but i am entitled to an opinion, even if it doesnt suite you at the time.... anyway let the game be played on the battlefield and let me have some fun in here

Regards,

Acid

Last edited by Spearhead; 26 Nov 2002 at 22:46.
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 22:56   #91
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
wow acid u got flamed by scouse

does this mean ur famous?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 22:58   #92
Dizzyness

Dizzyness is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

To get back on topic...

earlier in the round WP hit meh gal, didnt lose anything but too early to say anything about them at the time

then like a week or so ago ely hit my gal, and i must say they covered it NICELY, i had something like 90 mil fleetworth attacking me alone \o/. i beleive we covered some of the smaller planets with ingal def, but most planets had overkill fleets coming at them.

if all your attacks are this, you should be proud
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:05   #93
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
wow acid u got flamed by scouse

does this mean ur famous?
not really, its means behind all my "****" posts, i might have a lil point and scouse knows it no some ppl here arent all stupid wankers and flamers rock on guys....

and good to see a friendly face GZ
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:11   #94
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
*troll thread*
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:13   #95
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
This is whats wrong with PA.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:14   #96
Lord_Dain

Quote:

I am neutral too
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:25   #97
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

Not flak to my knowledge. Quha had a working relationship with Sid. TC were pro-Fury since round 3 due to Shadow and KillGhost - the fact I was in their galaxy r4 and was a pinnacle of Fury Iconship only cemented TC's position - again they werent used as flak, I cant remember many joint TC-Fury operations tbh. ViruS were back then a struggling alliance, where a deal was reached between Sid/Irvine. Its inargueable to say that this benefitted both Fury and ViruS at the time - again hardly flak.

You seem awefully biased to paint Fury as some evil manipulator of the big PA universe
Fury arent the only ones
I was merely trying to have give xtothez a single class in pa history, to correct his obvious mistake..
Still, my point is correct, you even confirm it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 26 Nov 2002 at 23:34.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:33   #98
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

Yes.... Darth Zhukov have gone to the dark side..
darthvadervocice: Storebo, I am you father....!!! erm, maybe not.. /darthvadervoice
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:40   #99
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Dizzyness
then like a week or so ago ely hit my gal, and i must say they covered it NICELY, i had something like 90 mil fleetworth attacking me alone \o/. i beleive we covered some of the smaller planets with ingal def, but most planets had overkill fleets coming at them.

if all your attacks are this, you should be proud :)
The worst part is that some gals cover the 90mil+ attack fleet at ETA5.
(Goddamn I hate overburn :( )
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:55   #100
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:

Fury arent the only ones
I was merely trying to have give xtothez a single class in pa history, to correct his obvious mistake..
Still, my point is correct, you even confirm it.
Your history seems wrong and jaded then. And your reading ability seems as good also, I never confirmed your point in saying Fury manipulated anyone or that anyone was used as flak. In fact I countered it - Are you attempting to be stupid and ignore what I actually say or is there some diabolical scheme for this?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]