User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 13:05   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] So i'm not liking how Celtic barcelona is reminding me of Scotland Holland

A deserved but fortunate 1-0 lead taken at home, star defender suspended, a short period of nervous optimism covered up by "nah i dont think we'll get through but we did ourselves proud" followed by..

a 6-0 drubbing.

I'm not overly convinced a Celtic team missing Douglas and Balde through suspension, and Valgaeren Hartson Maloney and Laursen through injury is its strongest - especially not as Agathe, Lambert (both got knocks last week), Sutton(injured against teplice), Miller(the runt hasnt played since the transfer window), Mjallby(hey i remember him), Varga(subbed off before half time in the spl), Thompson (stuggling) are all going to be forced into comebacks - far too early. Ideally most of those players wouldnt have to play, but its one **** off injury crisis at celtic park at the moment.

Still, gives me a pretty legitimate excuse if we lose 6-0

(PS, Barcelona 3-2 Celtic)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 15:37   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] So i'm not liking how Celtic barcelona is reminding me of Scotland Holland

I reckon there is a pretty good chance you will get done good and proper down there - unless you are very lucky with the old 10 men behind the ball and counter attack job.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 16:32   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] So i'm not liking how Celtic barcelona is reminding me of Scotland Holland

Or they could ultra defend like what Liverpool did two seasons ago.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 17:10   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Or they could ultra defend like what Liverpool did two seasons ago.
Problem is, Celtic cant sit on a lead for buggery. We've thrown leads away against plenty of teams in europe by trying to defend a goal. We need to attack - one goal means barcelona need 3 to go through.

Also, our regular first choice line up - look at this

Douglas (suspended)
Balde (suspended)
Varga (not fully fit but playing)
McNamara (Fully fit)
Agathe (Not fully fit but playing)
Thompson (Not fully fit but playing)
Petrov (Fully fit)
Pearson (Fully Fit)
Lennon (Fully Fit)
Sutton (Not fully fit but playing)
Larsson (Fully fit)

Subs

Hedman (Out on loan)
Valgaeren (not fully fit, doubtful)
Laursen (injured)
Mjallby (highly unlikely to recover in time)
Miller (not played since january, being rushed back, might not make it)
Kennedy (fully fit)
Hartson (injured)
Maloney (Injured)
Beattie (shite so far, untested, no top flight goals etc)
Lambert (not fully fit, being rushed back from injury)

Come on, even with a full squad of fit players this would have been nigh on impossible.

Now... its pretty much ridiculous. If we went through tonight itd be nothing short of a miracle

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 17:19   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hey barcelona is more dutch than the average dutch team.....
holland - scotland v2.0 ah0y!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 17:24   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
hey barcelona is more dutch than the average dutch team.....
holland - scotland v2.0 ah0y!

Except celtic aren't exactly scottish heh.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 17:25   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember a situation like this a few years ago in the champions league. If chelsea scored one, barcelona needed to score three.

Chelsea scored one.

Barcelona scored five.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 18:00   #8
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve

Fs, Deffeh !!

Ur being pesimistic about it all, u not thinking about all the Baraca players out (even if they have great replacements) its not lost yet, we have a narrow 1-0 lead over Barca.

The team is depleted down its bare basics, but its still got all our key players and Marshall is proving good, the way im seeing it is Scotland ARE crap, and Holland ARE amazing, but Celtic ARE a better team than Scotland any day and i doubt were gonna go there and get fked right over !!!

Celtic just need to play seriously defensive football and with Saviola (typo) off they don't need to worry about him cos he would have scored last time if he never got sent off.

So im just gonna sit back watch my team play european football and have a drink, cos its gonna be immesnse to watch such an amazing team like Barca play football against Celtic
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 18:02   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That is how you spell Saviola

And he's not their only attacking player, not by a long shot.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 18:03   #10
FooFighter

Of course he aint, but he's bloody amazing !! i'd have said th ebiggest danger in the last game
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 18:47   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id like to remind Reizeger hes absoloutely shit, and only plays because Barca havent got the cash to sign a replacement for his position.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 18:51   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I've seen Reiziger play like a modern world class defender but then I haven't watched a full football match for years
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 19:02   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I've seen Reiziger play like a modern world class defender but then I haven't watched a full football match for years
I think you mean the Reiziger who played at Ajax , was comfortable on the ball, had good delivery, and was fierce in the tackle. Not the playing in a routine without breaking sweat and running his mouth all the time Reizeger of Barca.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 19:57   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I think you mean the Reiziger who played at Ajax , was comfortable on the ball, had good delivery, and was fierce in the tackle. Not the playing in a routine without breaking sweat and running his mouth all the time Reizeger of Barca.
and should have been sent off for two yellow cards against celtic.

I think we'll go through. I think we will. Im just saying it couldnt possibly have been made more fecking difficult for us though, eh. Any team would struggle if they were missing the best defender in world football

Time to go and shout at 2 large tv's

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 19:59   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A Dutch player going to Barca normally goes to crap himself.

Totally.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 20:02   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Van der Vaart wants to go to Barcelona

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:51   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

In before a drunken post from Deffeh telling us that Celtic are the bestest team ever.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:53   #18
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

nice one Celtic.

thats a pretty awesome result.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:54   #19
FooFighter

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CMON THE BHOYS !!!!!!!!! brilliant result !!!!
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:55   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

Well done Celtic, top result.

I tip my hat
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:58   #21
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

McLeish needs to sign marshall as part of rangers youth revolution, we can offer him a class training ground, though we are a bit edgy on having the world class strikers to test him in training.... but we've let you guys do the hard work.

Would have to say though that was Marshall vs Barcelona.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:59   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congratulations Deffeh and other people who <3 Celtic.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:05   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
McLeish needs to sign marshall as part of rangers youth revolution, we can offer him a class training ground, though we are a bit edgy on having the world class strikers to test him in training.... but we've let you guys do the hard work.

Would have to say though that was Marshall vs Barcelona.

In fairness now it was a top class defensive performance as well. Although I realise as a Rangers fan you couldn't acknowledge that in a million years.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:07   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In fairness now it was a top class defensive performance as well. Although I realise as a Rangers fan you couldn't acknowledge that in a million years.
lol.

You obviously don't remember 88-97 for Rangers.

John Brown, Terry Butcher, Richard Gough, Alan McLaren etc.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:07   #25
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Well done, i was sure Celtic would loose. I dont know if they deserved it on the night but the result speaks for itself

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:08   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Whats that got to do with Celtic defending well against Barca?

Pretty much **** all i think is the answer.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:10   #27
FooFighter

lol, huns *rolls eyes*
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:15   #28
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Terry Butcher was a tart

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:15   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

*posting Before Deffeh comes on and goes absoloutely ****ing mental*
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:17   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

And Marshall was absoloutely ****ing brilliant. That kid will never have to buy another drink in Glasgow again for as long as he lives.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:17   #31
FooFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
*posting Before Deffeh comes on and goes absoloutely ****ing mental*
I'd say he's in the pub getting fkin blootered !! i certainly would be if i was out
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:18   #32
Evergreen
the merciless

That if Celtic had Douglas out there instead of marshall tonight they would of lost if the rest of the team played the exact same.

Marshall had to pull out at least 4-5 exceptional saves. Saves he had to make cause the other 10 players let them get the shot etc.

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:24   #33
JC
lolly roffle

Thats only like saying Arsenal wouldnt have won in Rome without Henry, or AC Milan wouldnt have come back the other night without an inspirational display from Kaka, or that Rovers wouldnt have done the double on Arsenal without Friedel pulling off some of the best saves of the season. In the end it doesnt matter, a win is a win.

Or a draw is a win in this case, heh.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:24   #34
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Given is like that at Newcastle (every1 knows he's a sunderland goalie though )

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:26   #35
FooFighter

Bah, Barcelona r an amazing team of course they r going to break that defence and get shots on goal, doesn't matter were through to QF !!

Now to decimate the huns on sunday even if we don't who cares weve won the league and were in the QF of UEFA cup !!
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:30   #36
Evergreen
the merciless

Marshall shall come to the darkside ..... you can keep beattie though he's gash as is pearson :P

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:31   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
lol.

You obviously don't remember 88-97 for Rangers.

John Brown, Terry Butcher, Richard Gough, Alan McLaren etc.

They all played for celtic? I'm pointing out you couldn't acknowledge a good team performance from celtic not a good defensive performance full stop.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:51   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
That if Celtic had Douglas out there instead of marshall tonight they would of lost if the rest of the team played the exact same.

Marshall had to pull out at least 4-5 exceptional saves. Saves he had to make cause the other 10 players let them get the shot etc.
Celtic defended resoloutely against a world class team at home. Agathe put in a performance at right back which belied his £50k transfer fee (He had Overmars in his pocket when he came on). Kennedy showed why hes a future Scotland international. Petrov managed to play a game where he tackled and passed and didnt dive every time he was pushed (mostly anyway), and Pearson looked every inch a battling, class little midfielder, not the spotty little ned that i used to see down in the Arcade in Motherwell after training each day.

That team is going places. Mainly up as long as O'Neill stays in charge.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:56   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

PS : Evergreen couldnt congratulate Celtic on a winning performance in Europe if you were offering him a Lottery win to do so. Its completely against his nature to take pride in the achievements of any other club from his country. I expect him to now tell me "I take pride in Hearts and Aberdeen doing well" , but we all know its a smokescreen and he honestly doesnt give a shit how Scottish teams do in Europe unless its a team in a Blue and White (with just a hint of red).
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:16   #40
Evergreen
the merciless

It is the uefa cup and I can remember an even greater derisory towards rangers beating PSG but at least we didn't bleat every ****ing where for affirmation.

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:43   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
It is the uefa cup and I can remember an even greater derisory towards rangers beating PSG but at least we didn't bleat every ****ing where for affirmation.
I seem to recall that anyone and everyone gave Rangers the praise they deserved for that match, against a very difficult opponent away from home.

Your memory seems selective Mr Adam.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 01:20   #42
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

not quite Dundee United style, were they?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 01:22   #43
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
Heh, lo Torz
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 02:02   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
Shouldnt you be out shagging goats?

(lo Torz)
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 02:24   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

It seems my response has been predetermined

Actually im not drunk, i didnt touch alcohol tonight. I was too nervous to go on the sauce. You should have seen me, i needed a shower at the end of the game, i sweat so much. Tommorow (today) though im going on the most almighty sash of our generation.

My thoughts;

That was the single best goalkeeping performance i've ever seen in my football viewing life. Sorry, but for an untested 19 year old to go out to the Nou camp and keep a clean sheet like that was nothing short of legendary.

Celtic are the best tackling side in the world. (Lets forget we need to be because were slow and fat). no, seriously, we are. The amount of sliding tackles tonight was unbelievable, the amount we pulled off was exceptional. Agathe, Kennedy, Varga, Thompson, Lennon, Petrov... outstanding.

We werent "lucky". Lucky would imply Barcelona had good goals chopped off or flagged off, rightful penalty appeals turned down, etc etc. They had their chances, they threw everything they had at us and hit a brick wall. Its not my fault if they cant manage one goal against a 19 year old in 3 hours in an injury ravaged celtic team that offered very little in attack.

Both Pearson and Kennedy arent "Scotland futures". Dont kid yourself. They are Scotland now. You need to remember Kura that theres not much further up for a Scotland international than earning a nil nil in the Camp. I'd print their names on the Scotland shirts right now.

Ronaldinho.. cant stand him. His stamp on Thompson (maybe not intentional but what the **** did he think was going to happen the way he went in for the ball) was stupid, his dive was ludicrous and he should have been off the field for shocking persistant fouling. Unfortunately, the half man half donkey can also play "a bit". He is scarier on the ball than anyone in World football.

The referee was the best ive seen in European competition. The best i can remember anyway. He didnt fall for the penalty claim or anything else.

And finally..

This is the last nail in the coffin to anyone who ever, ever, ever, doubted we are a world class side. To uefa for not seeding us, to a lot of you english folk (not all of you, i know) who said we werent good enough or arent as good as XYZ team in the premiership. To Souness, to Mourinho, to Sven (lo alan thompsons defensive performance) etc. Maybe we'll get to Gothenburg. Maybe Valencia will knock us out. Maybe Villareal will beat us next round. But whatever happens, we've yet again done ourselves proud.

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 03:08   #46
Evergreen
the merciless

Roman to buy Marshall in the summer.

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 03:12   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

You two hate each other as much as I hate scummers, heh

Edit: Possibly more

and lo Torz
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 03:13   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Alex ferguson to sign him on a precontract next january no doubt

Still, i really hope he stays and builds on that performance. Would be nice to see the first good celtic keeper of my life

"I said to him after the game that it's downhill from here - he should just retire." - Martin O'Neill

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 03:14   #49
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
You two hate each other as much as I hate scummers, heh

and lo Torz
You could really really hate them, but don't flatter yourself Theres very few derbies that compare to the heat of the Old firm.

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 03:22   #50
lokken
BlueTuba

Well, admittedly religion doesn't come into our derby, although we do have our fair share of idiots on either side.