User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:13   #51
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
There is of course the possibility that Iraq couldn't afford to do this due to the sanctions.
I agree with that possibility, Jakiri, but not once did the Iraqi's ask for assistance, nor, IMO, does it absolve them of a responsibility to at the very least plot where the stuff is buried. A simple grid coordinate and a handwritten plotting chart would have sufficed, and would have cost about $1 US to accomplish.

Also, if they are so poor and downtrodden, how have they afforded to build so many huge palaces and mosques and such with solid gold embellishments since 1991? How about those marble tributes to Saddam and his "victory" in 1991?

No, that crap about sanctions starving his people and a lack of medicines and such falls SQUARELY on that psycho's shoulders.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:57   #52
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
About time you realized how clueless you are. Just like everywhere else, you never have intelligent comment, just an ax to grind.

Go play with your dollies.

Keep it up Deffeh!
LOL you just dont get it lol you have no clue lol

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:16   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I want to know why he isn't in Iraq getting shot. He is in the US army after all.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:27   #54
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
America didnt supply anything at all to iraq?

Gee whizz mom, these websites sure do tell a different tale

This one

This one as well

This one is good

Gotta love this one

I annoying you yet?

The russians want to know what you gave them....

Still want to claim you didnt supply them anything?

I assume you get the point.

You hands aren't clean Witness Prat.

Go shove the declaration of independance up your arse please.
LMAO! Ummm, yeah, ok,...very reliable leftist radical sources,except for PRAVDA, of course, but we all know THEIR motives...the first from a GERMAN left-wing paper that REFUSED TO NAME THE EIGHTY GERMAN COMPANIES WHO WERE IN THE SAME DOSSIER!!! Fair and balanced.

Tell us, how long ago was this? Was this done in the past 12 years? Not by us, but it WAS done by quite a few of your "abstaining" EU countries, wasn't it?

Also, must I truly go down the list of all those things you posted and show you the actual uses for which they were sold to Iraq?

Yes, we were friendly with Iraq at one time,...but, again, just like so many other ungrateful miscreants, they turned and bit the hand that fed them.

Time to put this little doggie down for good!

MY hands are absolutely clean, AND I even know how to spell "independence". Go figure.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:28   #55
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Israel isnt rogue. Thats just an illusion.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:29   #56
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I want to know why he isn't in Iraq getting shot. He is in the US army after all.
Hmmm, sounds like we have another "Peace" monger who wishes ill will towards others.

The irony is strong in this one.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:37   #57
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
#

Yes dodgy sources, an american news paper and an american universty are amoung them. Just to shut you up, ill go find some more.

Please do. Skirting the issue and trying to deflect the REAL focus suits you.

Personally, I don't care WHAT happened prior to Iraq becoming our enemy. I could truly care less if you handed Saddam a cannister of GB (that's Sarin Nerve agent for you neophytes) yourself.

The issue now is...HE HAS NOT COMPLIED WITH WHAT THE WORLD (read: UN) TOLD HIM TO DO, AND NOW WE SEE HOW MUCH CRAP AND HOT AIR IT WAS FROM A WORTHLESS UN.

Now you all want to give him more time to move that crap around and play his little games.

NO MORE.

I can't wait for this all to come out when we go in there and prove to the world that 250,000 US Inspectors are better than that faggot Hans Blix and his crew of ineffectual rabble and his own agenda.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:39   #58
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
#

Yes dodgy sources, an american news paper and an american universty are amoung them. Just to shut you up, ill go find some more.

Oh, and BTW,...you shutting ME up is like YOU having an original thought. It will NEVER happen.

Go start your own conspiracy theory thread and leave my thread alone.

You'd think you would know better than to go off-topic, but then again, we ARE talking about you.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:39   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
This isn't to do with that.

All it's to do with is your assertion that the US didn't supply Saddam.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:41   #60
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Oh, so, you are saying it's ok for that person to go off-topic (having to do with accountability of Iraq's "destroyed" WMD)?

Talk with Inuliki about straying.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:42   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons?

Quote:
You'd think you would know better than to go off-topic, but then again, we ARE talking about you.
For one thing, it is relevent to the thread, and less of the flaming please. I've warned you before.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:43   #62
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical weapons

Quote:
This isn't to do with that.

All it's to do with is your assertion that the US didn't supply Saddam.
I never asserted we didn't supply Saddam,...I said, and not even to Inulickme, that if he is going to make assertions about how the US gave Iraq WMD, then for him to give proof of that when posting said assertion.

Please tell me you understand all that, I don't feel like drawing pictures today.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:45   #63
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical wea

Quote:
I never asserted we didn't supply Saddam,...I said, and not even to Inulickme, that if he is going to make assertions about how the US gave Iraq WMD, then for him to give proof of that when posting said assertion.
Then he did and you insulted him for it.

Well done.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:45   #64
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
I didnt stray. Your original thread stated it wasn't you merkins that supplied the iraqi's. I mearly provided links that disagreed with you.
next time, READ the original thread, Mr. Hawking

Quote:
No, not one of you have any idea. The US is spending millions upon millions to properly destroy its stockpile of chemical weapons.

There is ALWAYS residue of this destruction easily detected by detecting the by-products of that destruction. It's actually very simple to detect whether a certain type of chemical was destroyed in a certain area. There should also be a paper trail 12 miles long for each destruction.

I suppose Saddam's word is good enough?

Why couldn't Iraq prove to the inspectors that they destroyed all of their WMD?

Consider yourself smacked and run along now,...I'm sure there is an anti-war rally somewhere with a space reserved just for you and your boyfriend.

Because they haven't, that's why. They have failed to abide by the resolutions set in place to keep Saddam from being removed in 1991.

The reasons this is happening now are irrelevant.

The reasons this DIDN'T happen during the Clinton fiasco is obvious.

You can thank the coalition countries for having the foresight and the balls to do what should have been done long ago when either Iraq uses WMD on the troops or we discover his hidden caches of these "nonexistent" weapons.
Go ahead, weasel away. Your slick underbelly was just made for it.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:46   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Go ahead, weasel away. Your slick underbelly was just made for it.
For the last time, stop with the personal insults.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:49   #66
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

As usual, you are derelict duties.

Originally posted by Inuliki
Quote:
You hands aren't clean Witness Prat.

Go shove the declaration of independance up your arse please.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:52   #67
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Hmmm, sounds like we have another "Peace" monger who wishes ill will towards others.
Well, the war is going to happen anyway, might make the best out of it. Seriously though, if you're so hot about serving your country and the soldiers having the honorable task of acting our the nations best interests, yadda yadda yadda, what are you still doing in the USA?
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:53   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
As usual, you are derelict duties.

Originally posted by Inuliki
He doesn't do it in almost every post though.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:55   #69
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical

Quote:
I am going to assume your not stupid enough to not know that he's refering to the USA when he says "we".

And I thought it was your original post as its at the top of this page (I didnt see it was on page #2).

Dont base your whole counter agrument on that, as its changing the subject.
LMAO! You aren't even smart enough to know where a thread BEGINS, yet you think we should assume you are smart enough to find credible sources to support your accusations.

I will concede one thing and ONLY one thing. The civilized nations of this world ALL had a hand in arming Saddam Hussein, whether knowing or unknowing.

However, when it comes time to REMOVE the threat he so clearly represents to the middle east and the rest of the world that SO MANY are responsible for, who is left to do the job?

THAT is my take on things, and I'm sticking to it!
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:55   #70
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical wea

Quote:
and americans wonder y people dont like them...

u dont represent ur country well, if ure in the army like u claim to be then go to iraq and whinge. You've obviously been watching too much cnn and quite a few american people u only see it as "my view is right and no one else is - every1 who disagrees is clearly stupid"
You'll see now that saddam has no wmd, and if he does i hope he uses it against american soldiers. You won't benefit from this war, all that you'll get is some more airplanes flying into ur buildings, but ure too narrow-minded to see things like that happeing to u. I mean, u were the only country that it would've happened to anyway coz u kept sticking ur nose in where it wasnt wanted. But have u learnt? No.

And if u did any research stupid named bloke, you'd know that America provided Iraq with weapons during the war with Iran, i mean even cnn must've reported that one?! If not im sure u can find it on the bbc site, i mean i'll let u find it as u might actually educate urself a bit more if u look, but i suppose that's a bit much to ask for, afterall, ure only american *sigh*
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:56   #71
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
He doesn't do it in almost every post though.
Ahhhh, ok, I missed the part about "it's ok, but only a subjective "little bit" at the discretion of a mod"

Thanks for setting me straight!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:00   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Ahhhh, ok, I missed the part about "it's ok, but only a subjective "little bit" at the discretion of a mod"

Thanks for setting me straight!
That's what the rules DO say.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:00   #73
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chemical

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
and americans wonder y people dont like them...

u dont represent ur country well, if ure in the army like u claim to be then go to iraq and whinge. You've obviously been watching too much cnn and quite a few american people u only see it as "my view is right and no one else is - every1 who disagrees is clearly stupid"
You'll see now that saddam has no wmd, and if he does i hope he uses it against american soldiers. You won't benefit from this war, all that you'll get is some more airplanes flying into ur buildings, but ure too narrow-minded to see things like that happeing to u. I mean, u were the only country that it would've happened to anyway coz u kept sticking ur nose in where it wasnt wanted. But have u learnt? No.

And if u did any research stupid named bloke, you'd know that America provided Iraq with weapons during the war with Iran, i mean even cnn must've reported that one?! If not im sure u can find it on the bbc site, i mean i'll let u find it as u might actually educate urself a bit more if u look, but i suppose that's a bit much to ask for, afterall, ure only american *sigh*
Well, you sure are one of the more ignorant and less-educated "blokes" on this board, aren't ya! So fresh to see left-wing radical reparte ripped from the pages of their rags and regurgitated in such an eloquent manner.

Your opinion, unlike most others here counts for absolutely zero.

Sorry, CNN never comes on in my house, I read 4 international papers a day, hard-copy and online, and I have access to intelligence reports the likes of which you could never get clearance to read because, well, you can barely read in the first place.

Yeah, you want Saddam Hussein to use his nonexistant WMD on American troops? LMAO, do you think before you type?

Now, like I've told a few others, the teen chat forum is a few IP's to the left of this one. Go run along now like a nice little pup.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:02   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
And you're not helping matters.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:04   #75
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy

Quote:
It was a mistake. I assume even you make them.

Well done, admitting it is the first step to healing.

What thread is that? He can't attack us and is weaker than he was before the Gulf war.

Please dont say "he can supply terrorists with WMD". NK can do that as well....
LOL, NK is another story, and is next on the agenda. Big Brother China will hold that crying babe until we are ready to circumcise it.

Iraq CAN attack us, and, for all we know, he HAS attacked us. Ever heard of West Nile Virus?

No crazier than some of the liberal conspiracy theories I've seen lately!

Seriously, though. He STILL has scuds that can reach out and touch his neighbors, to include Israel. Why do I suspect he SHOULDN'T have those as part of the UN resolutions?!

can't get that out of my head for some reason!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:04   #76
Rommel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy chem

Quote:

Sorry, CNN never comes on in my house, I read 4 international papers a day, hard-copy and online, and I have access to intelligence reports the likes of which you could never get clearance to read because, well, you can barely read in the first place.

Helps if u read them...
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:05   #77
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
That's what the rules DO say.
I said thanks, what do you want from me?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:07   #78
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to destroy

Quote:
Hi my names Jennifer. I am a 24 year old blonde. Who likes sex. Feel free to message me.

btw anyone can be anything on the internet.

We "free thinking" people like a little thing called proof.
Ummm, yeah, ok,...like I can prove that. It's called "intelligence" for a reason. It would obviosly blind many members of this board and cause others to twist their own eyeballs out of their skulls.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:09   #79
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to dest

Quote:
Ummm, yeah, ok,...like I can prove that. It's called "intelligence" for a reason. It would obviosly blind many members of this board and cause others to twist their own eyeballs out of their skulls.
He wasn't asking you to prove THAT
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:09   #80
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
Helps if u read them...
That's fantastic and helpful advice coming from someone so lazy they can't even type "YOU", "YOUR'E", and "EVERYONE".
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:10   #81
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to

Quote:
He wasn't asking you to prove THAT
Don't be stupid, Jakiri. If you can't figure out that I would lose a security clearance AND be arrested for revealing anything, then you need a new line of work.

That is NOT a flame, I'm dead serious!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:12   #82
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes

Quote:
You could have stated that first.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:12   #83
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to

Quote:
Yea that was my point, without proof your comments are worthless. Just like your opinions.

All you spout off is Propoganda and Rhetoric, just like your amasing president.
Yeah, and when you find that we were right about everything all along, you will do one of two things,...claim that all the evidence we find was planted or jump on the bandwagon. Either way, your true colors will be apparent,...not just yours, but those of whole nations.

typical.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:13   #84
Rommel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes to dest

Quote:
That's fantastic and helpful advice coming from someone so lazy they can't even type "YOU", "YOUR'E", and "EVERYONE".
ur point being?
Here's some international newspaper headlines for YOU to read not that YOU'LL agree with them as they don't share the same opinion as YOU.

here
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:13   #85
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it t

Quote:
So anyway these reports to the same standard as the ones that got the chinese embassy bombed in the Kosovo conflict?

Because they are top notch!
Nope, much better. Even WE have come a LONG way since then.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:14   #86
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes

Quote:
Yeah, and when you find that we were right about everything all along, you will do one of two things,...claim that all the evidence we find was planted or jump on the bandwagon. Either way, your true colors will be apparent,...not just yours, but those of whole nations.
At the moment the comments are unjustified.

If that changes in the future, then I'll retroactively support it.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:15   #87
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Quote:
ur point being?
Here's some international newspaper headlines for YOU to read not that YOU'LL agree with them as they don't share the same opinion as YOU.

here
I will tell you this one time only,...you are way out of your league here.

Go play some planetarion for the whole 3 minutes it will take you to do everything for a tick, then go do your homework, then go to bed.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:17   #88
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it t

Quote:
At the moment the comments are unjustified.

If that changes in the future, then I'll retroactively support it.
Of course you will, because people like you have no conviction and no integrity. You don't believe in anything beyond yourself.

This is what happened to us with 9/11.

Never again.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:26   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what

Quote:
Of course you will, because people like you have no conviction and no integrity.
I'm an empiricist.

That's what we 'do'.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:27   #90
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

no, you don't DO anything. You let others "do", then ride their coattails.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:28   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
no, you don't DO anything. You let others "do", then ride their coattails.
OK, lets see how well you get on without any scientists.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:33   #92
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Iraq CAN attack us, and, for all we know, he HAS attacked us. Ever heard of West Nile Virus?

No crazier than some of the liberal conspiracy theories I've seen lately!
All that tells your readers is that you've discovered a source of truly crazy 'liberal' conspiracy theories. And you need to back up your assertion of his capability to strike with proof (i assume by 'us' you are referring to america and europe).

Quote:
Seriously, though. He STILL has scuds that can reach out and touch his neighbors, to include Israel. Why do I suspect he SHOULDN'T have those as part of the UN resolutions?!

can't get that out of my head for some reason!
He doesn't 'still' have them, he developed them quite recently. Thanks to the threat of military force in combination with weapon inspections, these were being destroyed in a verified manner. THis has now ceased to occur due to the employment of military force prior to the completion of the inspection regime (due within 'months' according to Dr. Blix).

From what you have said it follows that if we attack now, Iraq may have the capability to launch biological weapons on its neighbours, a capability it would have lost under continued inspections. Since we have decided to go ahead and attack anyway, I am forced to conclude that the pentagon either thinks he doesn't have that capability or that the potential casualties among the neighbouring states are within (politically) acceptable loss ranges.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:35   #93
Rommel

Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what it takes

Quote:
I will tell you this one time only,...you are way out of your league here.

Go play some planetarion for the whole 3 minutes it will take you to do everything for a tick, then go do your homework, then go to bed.
Didn't YOU like what YOU saw in those headlines? See i seem to be learning to spell words out fully.

I don't have any homework to do because (oh look another word not shortened) i don't go to school because (oh another) i'm at university. Let me think i don't have an opinion because it's different from yours

Go back to dropping your soap in your army showers, you might get promoted one day.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:35   #94
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
It's amusing to watch you all jump on the flame 'Witness' bandwagon. To all of you calling him a victim of propoganda then you need to wake up as 'most' of you are exactly the same just from the 'other side'.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:37   #95
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
It's amusing to watch you all jump on the flame 'Witness' bandwagon. To all of you calling him a victim of propoganda then you need to wake up as 'most' of you are exactly the same just from the 'other side'.
Yes, we realise that.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:40   #96
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Who is we?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:41   #97
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do ANY of you know what

Quote:
Of course you will, because people like you have no conviction and no integrity. You don't believe in anything beyond yourself.

This is what happened to us with 9/11.

Never again.
I'm a person a bit like MrL and your description seems inaccurate to me.

His conviction (and mine), if I have understood correctly, is that the conclusion most likely to be correct is that best supported by the available information. This carries the inevitable collorary that sometimes one will be wrong. Integrity is in recognising and freely admitting this.

This concept isn't exactly novel - you could try, for example, this if you're interested.

I'm not sure what 'not believing in anything beyond yourself' means. If it means denying external reality', that would be an unusually extreme approach for a self-described 'empiricist'. And how did you come to that conclusion without meeting him?

Could you elaborate on the connection with the events of '9/11' please, I don't see it.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:42   #98
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Who is we?
At a bare minimum, Giles and I.

Work your way up from there.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:42   #99
Torz
Up yours

Quote:

Work your way up from there.
You do tease me too much :/
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:44   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You do tease me too much :/
I'm a slut babe, it's what I do