User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:22   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Nine home european wins in a row \o/

Rosenborg 1-0
Porto 1-0
Juventus 4-3
Valencia 1-0
FC Basle 3-1
FK Suduva 8-0
Blackburn Rovers 1-0
Celta Da Vigo 1-0
VFB Stuttgart 3-1

Parkhead is becoming a fort. I cannot see us losing there anymore, as our home record is supoib.

We were ****ing awesome tonight and showed those dirty germans. They got a man sent off and two "second yellows", so theyll be three men down from their somewhat dissapointing team. This was us without top scorer larsson, without second top scorer hartson, without swedish international rock mjallby, and without hedman - meaning an unfit rab douglas had to play. We didnt even have o'neill at the touchline.

The glimmer of the uefa cup draws nearer and nearer. I like liverpool alot, as my english team whom i have seen play a few times, but they are nought compared to celtic. If Liverpool come to parkhead, they are going to be demolished.

Im loving it.

PS: The celtic game tonight was better value for money than the arsenal and man utd games combined. Boring, boring, boring.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:30   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
porto are the best portuguese team, and a superb outfit by all accounts.

rosenborg arent that bad. suduva were terrible.

Basle are in the second stage of the champions league and just beat Deportivo La Coruna after beating us, liverpool amongst others.

celta da vigo are 3rd in the spanish league.

stuttgart are 3rd in the german league

Blackburn arent that bad. And i wouldnt say we were lucky. They were the better team, but there was no controvertial decisions. We took our chances, they didnt take theirs.

Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:33   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And Celtic were unlucky in 2001's group stage. Very unlucky.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:54   #4
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
If I was Scottish there is no way I would support Celtic or Rangers. It must be mind-numbingly dull.

Celtic have 16 practice matches before they can get pumped up for the next 'big' UEFA Cup tie. It's no wonder, I'd run my socks off and plan for the matches against the European sides if each week I could beat the national clubs without even trying.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:55   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I know that Rosenborg is norwegain!

Fear my soccer skills!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:56   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Im by no means a kopite ****e but 'if' they play like they can you would be ****ing demolished
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:57   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GIVE US BACK OUR ****ING SONG, BASTARDS
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 01:09   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Im by no means a kopite ****e but 'if' they play like they can you would be ****ing demolished
rubbish

Unread 21 Feb 2003, 14:56   #9
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
haha well parkhead may be a fortress but lets not mention the away record eh? =p

they need to get to the semis to make up for the money they lost out on earning in the champs league by losing to basle (after winning home leg 3-1 :])
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:11   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Nine home european wins in a row \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Blackburn Rovers 1-0

I've actually no idea who is left in the UEFA cup apart from Celtic and Liverpool, are there any other decent teams? If not you should go a long way, about time you took your dominance in Scottish football into Europe.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 15:49   #11
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
COME ON THE TIC
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 18:27   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lazio, Panathinaikos, Porto, etc
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 18:33   #13
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Celtic are excrement.

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss

Last edited by Kurashima; 22 Feb 2003 at 01:38.
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 00:10   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

your just bitter we beat you DJ

JC, the next game presuming both get through, is a Celtic-Liverpool Quarter final

battle of the "****ed over by basle" teams..

That leaves lazio porto and either celtic or liverpool in prominent positions in the last 8

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 01:38   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
Celtic are excrement! [/b]
And of Course , Portsmouth buy their rejects!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 03:09   #16
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
forgetting aek athens.. they haven't actually lost this season in europe, got knocked outta champs league with no losses =p (just no wins either hehe)

did draw twice with real madrid
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote