User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:09   #201
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who impresses you the most

Judge doesnt impress me because he is so annyoing I want to ram a fork into my eyeballs every time I see a post from him
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:29   #202
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
NoS r still top 10
not according to my uni screen
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:15   #203
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Aside from hitting LCH the best thing HR could do is put a gag on you. You come accross as a dyslexic twelve year old who can't figure out where his own arse is without the aid of a map and a flashlight.
wtf so you have nothing to say so then I'm dyslexic and 12 year ?
this is alliance discussions but now your just insulting that's low and I would never expect that to see here
or are you 12 years and dyslexic and trying to put it on me...
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:19   #204
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

close the damned thread
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:22   #205
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
not according to my uni screen
omg youre right

Retired
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:27   #206
Bartje

Bartje is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
close the damned thread
like i said earlier.. these girls need to stop fighting on AD and take the fight where it belongs, on pa... that way, maybe theres a chance this thread might actually go ontopic again...

[kc]Bart aka 'IcDeAdPeOpLe'

[22:29] * Rebenne gets naked
[22:29] * Berk throws up
[22:29] * [kc]Bart hides
[22:29] * Hook ducks
[22:29] * Rebenne asks : WHO WANNA PARTY!
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:45   #207
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oi Mazz, leave poor henck alone... He's sexy too.

Does that make me a paedophile. And if so, is that wrong?
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 23:12   #208
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I just realized something. HR is playing like the 'first phase' Zo0f in MissionRisk. If Zo0f isn't in much control of their mil anymore it might explain alot of things as to why they stick to that build up fortress europe stage!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 23:14   #209
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

what noob tries to hold europe? :/

Australia or SA is where the leetness is at :/
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 23:37   #210
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

I prefer SA myself :>
Ultores
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 23:39   #211
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Australia is the best first
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 23:48   #212
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
what noob tries to hold europe? :/
Pfft, I do, and normally own it up.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 00:12   #213
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

/me notices ur sig.

IM A CELEBRITY, GET ME OUT OF THERE.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 00:42   #214
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
/me notices ur sig.

IM A CELEBRITY, GET ME OUT OF THERE.
Hahaha, PHEAR!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 02:36   #215
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Judge doesnt impress me because he is so annyoing I want to ram a fork into my eyeballs every time I see a post from him
New Sig coming up

:gollum:

Last edited by Judge; 20 Nov 2004 at 02:42.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 02:44   #216
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
:gollum:
This is quite possibly the ugliest "smiley" I have ever seen.
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 03:08   #217
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
This is quite possibly the ugliest "smiley" I have ever seen.

Probably, but it's not mine

Unread 20 Nov 2004, 11:59   #218
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fantastic.