User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 09:10   #101
BigD

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

lol, now someone from DG has registered my nick and sits on irc, in no rooms, and kicks me from the server when i use BigD lol
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 09:49   #102
Londo

Londo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well.. i really started reading this thread with a serious ambition to read it all.. but your are right.

i am not my grandma - but when she will be bored with brazilian soap operas she watches i will give her this url :P

I am of course one more dg player posting in here - yeap, dg invasion, so beware

Everyone has likes and dislikes. For example i dont like DQ, since she behaved really bad once, but i would never do anything like this - it is my own business and thats it. and common - who hasnt someone online who supprised us badly?

But BigD is a good guy. Sure he is weird, sure he needs psyhological help (everyone who read this entire thread does :P) but with BigD 'what you see is what you get'
when he thinks you are idiot he will tell you that. i appreciate honesty, maybe thats why i like him.
and yes, he has hm.. 'special' sense of humor, but i always thought that in such cases it depends on the second person - you want to see it as part of fun - which in most cases is meant as fun by bigd- or do you want to feel offended and go into flame wars...

and about all that banns thingy - sure if he would be nice and keep his mouth shut it wouldnt happen. But i think there is always one question which will stand behind such situations - ops, game creators and such type of people are gods in Internet. They can give you live and as easly take it from you. And you know, they know eachother :P

besides, i have stopped reading DG forums couse it went really low. what a supprise, it went even lower and moved to other place to infect it with its cancer as well :P

Hey, Maybe you should print special fact sheet and send it by post to every citizen of las vegas to show them that BigD is an ass? Maybe that will be a way to make you satisfied...

and to Planetarians - make your own opinion about BigD, All i can say...
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 09:58   #103
Londo

Londo is an unknown quantity at this point

ah and just completly out of this thread

pls, i loved that pigglet.. make it back
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 10:35   #104
Splashsun

Splashsun is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a BigD from OGame... a Multi... and a Basher.... so either this is the same person, or BigD generally stands for persons not worth to play onlinegames
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 23:41   #105
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Also 3 of these people who posted about me: godlike, tatsyurp, and Gav were all kicked from allainces i was in becuase they were idiots. these 3 help represent the n00bs of DG.

i am one of the best players from DG
couldn't be arsed to really read anything of this thread... so just skipped through it a bit... BUT

since when does DG have decent players?:S lol.......:P
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 02:30   #106
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
couldn't be arsed to really read anything of this thread... so just skipped through it a bit... BUT

since when does DG have decent players?:S lol.......:P
I think we should be invade their game and own it within a week
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 09:16   #107
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

sad but true

Retired
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 09:23   #108
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

I posted a message on their forum replying to this one and certain acts of harassment in my presence on the PA IRC servers.

It was deleted a few hours later.

All I can say is that I hope the PA admin of all different types strictly enforce the rules on their various servers and so forth. The DG mods can run their game how they want, but I'm really starting to resent their intrusion into ours.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 09:52   #109
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

As a brief follow up, it seems everything's true. The mods hate him. Any discussion of him is totally banned and deleted without any discussion or consideration.

Impressive work.

I refer to my friend ComradeRob's signature

Quote:
"The attempt to silence a man is the greatest honor you can bestow on him. It means that you recognize his superiority to yourself"
-Joseph Sobran
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 16:19   #110
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

A little point.
Planetarion does not run it's own IRC servers. Although irc.planetarion.com works, it is merely a redirect to irc.netgamers.org who have their own website at http://www.netgamers.org. Apart from in official PA channels Planetarion officials do not have any say in the running of the network, nor who is banned from it.

The appropriate people to speak to about that are the IRCops found in #feds, or by e-mailing [email protected]. However the general policy is that someone is innocent until proven guilty, and they're extremeley unlikley to be banned for an offence committed on another network.

The network rules and policies can be found at: http://www.netgamers.org/module.php?...iewcat&catid=5 and they have a forum of their own at http://forum.netgamers.org
The official channels rules can be found at: http://pirate.planetarion.com/s.php?t=174201
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 16:31   #111
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
so in other words u are saying its ok if someone follows u to a server, registers your nick, and goes around telling people to f*ck off to make it look like u are an @sshole.
See the forums PM I sent you about 5 mins ago.

The main point of that post was to illustrate that it's pointless demanding that we ban you from our servers for conduct in another game / on another IRC network, since neither are relevant to Planetarion.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:01   #112
LordNoble

LordNoble is an unknown quantity at this point

heh bigd. No one needs to make you look like an a-hole. You do a pretty good job that yourself and there is no denying that
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:04   #113
Psycho_nr_5

Psycho_nr_5 is an unknown quantity at this point

uh...wow, im impressed, I'm on BigDs' side of the line for now, met these kinda people before and i've learned that they just need another chance, trust me on this one, i have plenty of experience dealing with these kinda people and if he's really that bad, fine you stay away from him, but don't come cryin' when it turns out he's a good guy and you realize he just kicked your *** in-game. I doubt anyone will listen to me since im neutral, everyone else seems to know BigD in some way...BigDs' posts seem very convincing, it all sounds like it couldve happened and im starting to see a pattern here, but i'll leave it to you to find it yourself...

Last edited by Psycho_nr_5; 18 Jun 2004 at 20:11.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 00:40   #114
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

wow this is worthy of a 3 page thread
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 00:56   #115
BigD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNoble
heh bigd. No one needs to make you look like an a-hole. You do a pretty good job that yourself and there is no denying that
funny, this lordnoble guy is the one who insulted me then said he wasnt here to insult me. now he insults me again lol. i guess calling me an a-hole isnt an insult where Lordnoble comes from.

Psycho is right. i got a crappy deal in DG, had the wrong friends. people like This LordN0ble guy would flame me in every thread in DG, and when i got mad and replied rudely, he would act like he was better than me. now him and other DGers follow me here, insult me, then act like they are proving im an a-hole when i get mad.

its pathetic, the only thing wrong i ever did was responding to flames and insults by getting mad and calling people idiots. i must be an a-hole !!!

Also LN, before u say im making myself an a-hole here already, i have many friends on irc already and im recruited by a few allainces. let people judge for themselves, if im a giant ass they should be able to figure it out
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 01:11   #116
LordNoble

so in other words u are saying its ok if someone follows u to a server, registers your nick, and goes around telling people to f*ck off to make it look like u are an @sshole.

hehe, I am just commenting on what you said bigd. It is true that you do a fine job looking like an a-hole. Even you would be hardpressed in denying that

Good for you: people are recruiting you. I wonder how long you would remain in that alliance with that mouth of yours
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 01:23   #117
BigD

Quote:

hehe, I am just commenting on what you said bigd. It is true that you do a fine job looking like an a-hole. Even you would be hardpressed in denying that

Good for you: people are recruiting you. I wonder how long you would remain in that alliance with that mouth of yours
my qoute was a little rude, but its not like i was being a giant ass. i even apologized to A2 and told him i didnt mean to be rude.

people like u LN is what makes me look like an a-hole. someone took my BigD nick and was telling people i met to F off. so its not me making myself look like an ass, its u and any other DGer who makes a forum account here just to insult me.

u look like the a-hole LN, not me
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 18:11   #118
LordNoble

do not think that highly of yourself bigd. you are not that important so stop trying to make yourself appear as such. This thread was hyperlinked on the dgforums by srosh. It was quite easy to come here. BTW, I am also playing PA. :gollum:
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 18:30   #119
BigD

obviously i AM that important Lordnoble, u made a new forum account and came here just to stalk me. so dont say im not important when u follow me here lol. u are like a walking contradiction. first u say u arnt here to insult me, then insult me. then u say im not important enough to follow here and flame, yet u follow me here only to flame me. u should be called LordHypocrite, not LordNoble. i always found it funny how someone who cheated as much as u did at DG can use the nick LordN0oble. everything about u is a contradiction looooool.

im sure u hid your name in PA, i will kill u if u didnt
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 18:39   #120
BigD

loooool, Lordnoble just sent me a PM saying he hates me becuase i tried to force my best friend to cyber me and she wouldnt. how rediculous. get a life LordN0ble, u look very pathetic coming here just to stalk me.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 20:06   #121
Psycho_nr_5

Psycho_nr_5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think it's time for a "clue" to the puzzel here...

SOME people here just cant take the competition. I'm talking about people who is taking a game too seriously so just cos someone plays better they come up with a story (like in court) accusing a certain person for numerous things (social study does pay off 8) ) and hey.....it's JUST a game, i know it can be hard to realize 'cos some people spend (a lot) of time playing these games but please...calm down, youre fighting about nothing,without a cause, it aint gonna do you any good in the end, why make a new enemy when you could make a friend? just want you to think about this for a moment...oh, and please, stop this nonsense and focus on the game if youre so into it.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 23:44   #122
LordNoble

always focusing on sh!t that happen 2 1/2 years ago aye bigd? And you have no room whatsoever to speak about past cheating in DG. I am certain that your crimes in that area far outweighs mine. But that topics belongs in another thread.

"those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

http://**********.com/forums/showthr...1&page=1&pp=15

should I bring more threads up bigd? You have been accussing me of cheating for ages now for small infractions that everyone did way back when.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 23:58   #123
BigD

yes LN, my cheating was worse than yours lmao. the only cheating i did was HELP YOUR ACCOUNT. i made a mistake and helped you watch your account when i was new to DG. i got no advantages out of this cheating, u did.

also its not the only time u cheated i just think its funny that someone named LordN0ble cheats lol

go stalk someone else LN, u must have a sad life if u have to follow me around for fun
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 04:31   #124
LordNoble

should I go into round three and remind you that by the end of the round, there was only eight or nine or so RD people active?

http://**********.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8541

If memory serves me correctly, as it always does, you were one of those people. Should I start to mention all the times that you cheated? I could go on almost endless about stuff that happen nearly 3 years ago bigd. But i will spare the fellow PA players that.

And btw, you started to play DG before I did. Gives you no excuse whatsoever to say that you were "new".
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 04:47   #125
BigD

actually no, u played at the same time as me but u were much more popular. u were making 5000 word posts saying how u were the best in DG long before i even had an account.

lets look at facts LN:

1. u followed me here to PA and u keep up our fight. blame me all u want but u keep instegating things. if u wanted me to hae a new start and disagreed with others harrassing me, u wouldnt of posted.

just 1 fact is needed u following me here shows that u instegated the fights between us. get a life virgin
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 06:48   #126
LordNoble

as I told you in my private messege bigd, you think too highly of yourself. I did not "follow" you here since I have been checking out this game for a while now. One of the better dg/pa player (illegal) got me interested in this game. And that was nearly a year and a half ago.

If I remember correctly bigd, I was not that well liked in round three of DG. I had one of the loudest mouths, went against lantz / fbl, created the most powerful alliance in dg history (however short it was with 30 some top 50 players), and went against the old school players.
Maybe I was well known but not well liked. But I never carried the notoriety that you carrry today .

You were cheating even before I entered RD. And there is no way whatsoever you can blame me for your round three cheating because I was not in RD at the time. I was fighing RD. And in round 4, did I hold up a gun to your head and say to login in my account? Because I gave you my password, did you have to login? You are a free moral agent who has the capability to make choices on your own. Do not blame me for your shortcomings bigd and start accepting responsbility for your actions
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 06:54   #127
BigD

Quote:
as I told you in my private messege bigd, you think too highly of yourself. I did not "follow" you here since I have been checking out this game for a while now. One of the better dg/pa player (illegal) got me interested in this game. And that was nearly a year and a half ago.

If I remember correctly bigd, I was not that well liked in round three of DG. I had one of the loudest mouths, went against lantz / fbl, created the most powerful alliance in dg history (however short it was with 30 some top 50 players), and went against the old school players.
Maybe I was well known but not well liked. But I never carried the notoriety that you carrry today .

You were cheating even before I entered RD. And there is no way whatsoever you can blame me for your round three cheating because I was not in RD at the time. I was fighing RD. And in round 4, did I hold up a gun to your head and say to login in my account? Because I gave you my password, did you have to login? You are a free moral agent who has the capability to make choices on your own. Do not blame me for your shortcomings bigd and start accepting responsbility for your actions
look LordN00ble, i will not reply to u again. u are doing the same crap u did in DG. do u even pay attention to the idiotic statements that came from your mouth ? first u said u came here becuase u saw the links in DG forums, and now u say its becuase u actually play PA. whatever the case is, f off. if im such an ass leave me alone and dont talk to me.

not hard is it ?

*oh and nice how u slip in u created the biggest alliance in DG lol. nice to see u are still the smae cocky guy as always. try finishing top 50 for more than 1 round before u strat bragging. also, your great allaince was dissolved, all u did was get some allies to merge to attack RD. an allaince i led 2 times
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 07:37   #128
LordNoble

Show me where I said that I was playing PA plz. I said that I have been checking it out for over a year or so now thanks to illegal. But I never had any time to play it. I did say that I will be playing this upcoming round as a complete noob.

In america, your native country, there is a concept of freedom of speech. If you don't like what I am saying bigd, you have the ability to ignore me. Surely you should understand that fundelemental concept.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 08:07   #129
BigD

ok we all understand u dont like me.

now ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 10:05   #130
LordNoble

The truth hurts aye? You would'nt trying to siliance me are you bigd? tsk tsk tsk
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 10:13   #131
BigD

u never say anything new, u try to provoke me and get me mad, and when i get mad u call me an a-hole.

im tired of u and other DG idiots.

Remove user from ignore listLordNoble
This message is hidden because LordNoble is on your ignore list.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 10:22   #132
LordNoble

Quote:
u never say anything new, u try to provoke me and get me mad, and when i get mad u call me an a-hole.

im tired of u and other DG idiots.

Remove user from ignore listLordNoble
This message is hidden because LordNoble is on your ignore list.
smart boy! you finally found the ignore button However, I have a gut feeling that you will take an "peek" at this.

What does that say about your personality bigd? Reminds me of kindergarten when I would go around and teasing people. A few people would laugh with me as I teased the poor unforunate soul. Everyone would laugh at my victem when he / she totally lost it.

You just prove that some people never learn lessons that they should have learned as a toddler.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 20:08   #133
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

n00bs, the lot of you

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 00:43   #134
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Reminds me of kindergarten when I would go around and teasing people. A few people would laugh with me as I teased the poor unforunate soul. Everyone would laugh at my victem when he / she totally lost it.

You just prove that some people never learn lessons that they should have learned as a toddler.
From your statement it seems you are the one who needs to learn lessons.

Your basically admitting that you are annoying BigD just to get a reaction and while "the poor unfortunate soul" isnt crying, your still persisting.

I think you should look at your own bullying before you jump all over BigD's back.

#phnx
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 01:03   #135
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

can i point out that this is Planetarion, not DG, ffs, who cares what BigD did or didnt do way back when, this is a DIFFERENT game with a fresh start. LordNoble, shut up
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:33   #136
LordNoble

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
can i point out that this is Planetarion, not DG, ffs, who cares what BigD did or didnt do way back when, this is a DIFFERENT game with a fresh start. LordNoble, shut up

the only way that I would have known that this thread even existed was because of the dg forums hyperlinked thread. Technically, everyone that has posted in this thread did so because of DG. I hope you were not referring to that Berk

As to specific incidents that happened in DG, should I mind you that it was bigd that started that? Just read a few posts up and you will see where he called me the "biggest cheater" ever. and I told him as nicely as I could: that he should look in the mirror before he calls people names.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:41   #137
LordNoble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
From your statement it seems you are the one who needs to learn lessons.

Your basically admitting that you are annoying BigD just to get a reaction and while "the poor unfortunate soul" isnt crying, your still persisting.

I think you should look at your own bullying before you jump all over BigD's back.
I see that you failed to see my humor in all of this . Even though bigd is an adult (or at least he claims to be), he sure does act like an immature child at times. BigD practically admitted that in his own way. I tell him something that he does not want to hear; he gets pissed; he acts stupid and does stupid stuff; and I call him an a-hole. whose at fault there? Surely not me
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:42   #138
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

LordNoble. i dont give a sh!t who did what and where, just shut the hell up and play the game if youre gonna play, anything that happened back in DG can stay there as far as i am concerned, this is not DG i repeat this is not DG, do you understand....
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:46   #139
LordNoble

who said anything about dg? tsk tsk tsk. Sounds like you need an chill pill

perhaps you are barking up the wrong tree aye berk?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 04:36   #140
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I see that you failed to see my humor in all of this . Even though bigd is an adult (or at least he claims to be), he sure does act like an immature child at times. BigD practically admitted that in his own way. I tell him something that he does not want to hear; he gets pissed; he acts stupid and does stupid stuff; and I call him an a-hole. whose at fault there? Surely not me
The irony has gone way over your head.

Best you take everyone elses advice and give everyone some quiet time like a good little boy.

#phnx
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 04:55   #141
LordNoble

Quote:
i just find it funny that LN comes here and insults me, and he acts like im provoking him.

no futcha is right, get a life LN
my life is on hold atm: school is out and my girlfriend is doing some churchbuilding for the summer. Perhaps you should follow your advise. I mean, when have you ever had an life bigd? DG/IRC/forums were/was your life.

Unlike you though bigd, I don't get angry when you try to push my buttons. Truth be known, i was laughing at you as I was doing my laundry just now.

And where was was I acting like you were provoking me? I fail to see your logic there bigd.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 04:55   #142
BigD

Quote:

u come here to insult me and u say i act stupid becuase i defend myself from u. whose at fault ? it is u, i didnt make u come to PA and flame me, it was your choice. i just defend myself against your insults.

also didnt u say in 1 post illegal turned u onto PA so u check the forums and didnt come here becuase of me, then in your last post u say u came here becuase of a link in DG. u always contradicting yourself LN, thats why its not fun arguing with u.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 05:01   #143
LordNoble

Quote:
the only way that I would have known that this thread even existed was because of the dg forums hyperlinked thread.

Is that what you were referring to? Unlike you bigd, I do not check every thread that comes up here. Only the ones that pertain to me or those that I find somewhat interesting. Now if this forum was about as small as the goodfella or Criminal Intent forums, then yes: i would know about every little thread. But when you have thousands of people making hundreds of threads daily, I tend to tune them out. I do that for the dg forums and I am doing it here.

So how is that contradicting myself bigd?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 05:03   #144
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Could everyone please
SHUT
THE
UP

Thank you
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 05:12   #145
LordNoble

Quote:
so in other words u contradict yourself and try to talk your way out of it lol

dont u realize that u look like the a-hole here LN and not me ? i think others have said/implied that also

funny u mention goodfellas, wasnt that the alliance that kicked u and took all your planets ? lol man that was funny. better luck next round, and talk to DQ all u want, theres no place for u in RWS
I thought you had me on ignore bigd . Guess I know you to well

The only reason why you and ironman were accepted back into RWS this round was because of the mega merge of GF/BRC/ONIX. DQ is very tactical in that regards and always look out for her alliance. Just like when she merged with TFT the previous round to counter the Ceots threat.

Now if you start denying that you were kicked out of RWS this round, i will be more then happy to start posting logs with DQ and others within RWS. Unlike you, I always back up what I am saying bigd.

And yes, me and cracker did have a falling out. But me and most of GF have made up (with a couple notable exceptions) and where I end up next round I do not know. The next DG round is a ways off.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 07:09   #146
BigD

actually i left RWS

when i was out of RWS, no RWS touched me. when u were out of GF, u lost all your planets and was completely killed. make an excuse u want lol
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 14:15   #147
LordNoble

After the truth had came out and I proved that I was not the GF spy, I could have gotten most of those planets back if I had asked the people that had invaded them. Each alliance functions different bigd. Surely you recoginize that. In RWS, there has to be solid proof that you are a spy (like the bluedragon incident) where in gf: cracker blindly accuses people. Two different stories. Two different alliances.

and right now, I am heavily tempted to make you eat those words that you were not kicked out of rws. I just found those logs that I had with DQ. You will probably say that they are fake tho. You have a tendancy to deny anything and everything that does not fit in what you are trying to say.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:10   #148
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This thread has trolling, flaming, personal abuse, isnt related to AR, talks about a PA style game and is generally shit.

Wake up Chef.

P.S. Someone seems to have disabled or deleted the forum rules from the announcements.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 20:29   #149
BigD

they should just ban LordNoble. he isnt here to play the game, hes only here to insult/flame
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 02:34   #150
LordNoble

I came here to bash the person who hyperlinked this thread in the dg forums.

Now I am here to kick your sorry arse. From one noob to another
Closed Thread