User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 12:06   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Lightbulb [EURO]Funny Bets

Euro 2004 // #FunnyBet

Time to have some fun.
Guys and Girls, its time for some bet where the outcome is not only money but sometime some funny event.

What is FunnyBet?
Funny Bet is a channel on Netgamers named #FunnyBet - where people are posting their Funny Bet regarding the Euro.

How Do I post the FunnyBet?
Just join #FunnyBet and contact one of the @ there, he will add your bet and edit the thread in here, basically, the 2 parties need to contact the op and once the Bet is posted, noone can cancel it, so if you post a bet, have the G*ts!

What can i bet on?
You can bet on whatever you want, from Finalist to how many penalties or goal a player will put or if a player will get a Red ticker or whatever you feel like, as long your rival agree to the terms.

What do i do in case i lose?
In case you loose you will be forced to do whatever you agreed with the other parties, remember the whole community count on you, we wont send you 10 big guys to break your legs but by not respecting your words, you will be highly disgraced...
So Come on... Lets have some fun.

Where Can i see the available Bets?

In this thread, All official Bets will be updated in this thread once a day.
So you can guys see who is betting on what and what the outcome, you can put money on the table, you can put beer, funny pictures and much more....

So good luck and see you after the final of the euro.

Quote:
#1 Bet:
Foxman Vs alch
Foxman bet on SWEDEN as finalist
alch Bet on FRANCE as finalist.
The looser will have to picture himself with a dress and a sign "Owned by $nick"
Quote:
#2 Bet:
Loc Vs Motanu (aka Thundercat)
Motanu Bet on France As finalist
Loc Bet on that FRANCE wont be finalist
If Loc loose he will have to stay with op in all channels for 1 week (he hates op)
If Motanu loose he will have to stay with voice for 1 week in all channels (he is powerhungry and hate voice :P )
Quote:
#3 Bet:
Mano Vs. |TheVoid|
Mano bet on HOLLAND as finalist
|TheVoid| Bet on Czek Republic as finalist
The looser will take his nick with |slave and spread to all channels he is the winner Slave and also will admit everything that the winner say about him (BDSM??) :P
Quote:
#4 Bet: DRAW
alch vs Real life Roomate
alch bet on Germany as winner against Holland
Real life roomate bet on Holland as winner against germany
The bet is on a nice meal of shish kebab and a coke.
Quote:
#5 Bet: DRAW
Consul vs. Motanu (aka Thundercat)
Motanu bet that germany win against Holland
Consule bet that Holland win against Germany
The looser will have to picture himself with a sign saying "i got powned by $nick"

Last edited by alch; 15 Jun 2004 at 21:40.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 15:16   #2
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Re: [EURO]Funny Bets

Go Thevoid Go!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 15:48   #3
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

haha - i got a Real bet tonight with my roomate :/
on a meal tomorrow - i bet a meal on germany
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 16:57   #4
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: [EURO]Funny Bets

Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, but shouldn't this be in GD instead of PD?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 17:58   #5
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm... I bet one chicken on Spain winning

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 18:13   #6
alch
Retired

GD are bitching not to come to their "community" and spammed our thread - so i moved it to here.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 12:29   #7
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 18:02   #8
MOTANU

MOTANU is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no a draw
MOTANU is offline   Reply With Quote