User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 14:36   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation New Arabic Support for Georgie B.

From that most esteemed organ, Private Eye:

"US President George Bush is attracting support from unusual quarters in his bid to beat John Kerry to the White House this autumn.
Joining the neo-con chorus rooting for Dubya is none other than the Abu Hafs al Masri Brigade, one of the shadowy groups that claims responsibility for the Madrid bombings.
"It is not possible to find a leader more foolish than you [Bush], who deals with matters by force rather than wisdom.", said a statement sent by the group to a London-based Arabic newspaper. "Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blsphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization ... because of this we desire you [Bush] to be elected." "

Shurely shome mistake?

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 11 Apr 2004 at 14:42.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:52   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New Arabic Support for Georgie B.

If I was an extremist of this sort I'd always want my enemies to be as extremist as possible.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:12   #3
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

but then again, if that were true, why would they say so? Why a sudden admission of a fatal truth if they actually believed it?
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:33   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: New Arabic Support for Georgie B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
but then again, if that were true, why would they say so? Why a sudden admission of a fatal truth if they actually believed it?
All they're saying, essentially, is that Bush is a brute and Kerry is a sly bastard, capable of decieving people.

Where is the lack of truth, from their point of view, in this?

btw, this was supposed to be a fun thread, you ****ing Trotskyites.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:35   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Splitter.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:37   #6
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
All they're saying, essentially, is that Bush is brute and Kerry is a sly bastard, capable of decieving people.

Where is the lack of truth, from their point of view, in this?
I didn't say it wasn't. However, I have a great suspicion for anyone who publicly states "this is how you destroy me." It's pure idiocy to take it at face value.

Quote:
try harder!
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:38   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Splitter.
I heard that you smoke a pipe and read The Morning Star and T+F lives under Putney Bridge and reads The Big Issue.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:42   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I heard that you smoke a pipe and read The Morning Star and T+F lives under Putney Bridge and reads The Big Issue.
Like my hero Bill Clinton I don't inhale.

I have read the Morning Star from time to time. I'm not a regular reader though.

I can't comment on Comrade Fugue's whereabouts or reading habits.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:48   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I didn't say it wasn't. However, I have a great suspicion for anyone who publicly states "this is how you destroy me." It's pure idiocy to take it at face value.
I honestly can't imagine what political benefit they would gain from making a intentionally decietful statement like that, though.

Mabye bin Laden and Kerry are working together.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:48   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: New Arabic Support for Georgie B.

Quote:
Like my hero Bill Clinton I don't inhale.
Do you lie to Congress about your sex life, as well?
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:53   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Do you lie to Congress about your sex life, as well?
They're sadly uninterested in my exploits. Do the police count though?

edit : Freudian slip, etc.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 11 Apr 2004 at 17:58.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:54   #12
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
They're sadly interested in my exploits. Do the police count though?
Depends on which ones, I'm guessing.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:55   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: New Arabic Support for Georgie B.

Quote:
Do the police count though?
They finally caught you, eh? One little girl with baggy trousers too many, eh?

You devilish young devil.