User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2004, 22:11   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Will this info help, or hinder Bush's chance of getting back in?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/....ap/index.html

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Contradicting the main argument for a war that has cost more than 1,000 American lives, the top U.S. arms inspector reported Wednesday that he found no evidence that Iraq produced any weapons of mass destruction after 1991. He also concluded that Saddam Hussein's weapons capability weakened during a dozen years of U.N. sanctions before the U.S. invasion last year.

Contrary to prewar statements by President Bush and top administration officials, Saddam did not have chemical and biological stockpiles when the war began and his nuclear capabilities were deteriorating, not advancing, according to the report by Charles Duelfer, head of the Iraq Survey Group.
I don't think it's really a suprise to anyone that there's no evidence of WMD's...Bush just wanted to finish what his daddy couldn't do in the 90's.

I hope it hinders his chances, because I really think that something very very major (terrorism-wise) will happen if he's re-elected. Not to mention that in my opinion he's the worst thing to happen to the USA, and it will only drag that country down further if he's back in as President.

any thoughts on this? or does anyone even care anymore?
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 22:15   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Will this info help, or hinder Bush's chance of getting back in?

I doubt it's going to make much difference. I assume that most people's views on the subject are fairly hardened by now. The cumulative effect of this with everything else may contribute to swinging a few in the middle-ground.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 22:24   #3
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Will this info help, or hinder Bush's chance of getting back in?

It really won't make much difference. The only people it will affect is the swing voters, and let me tell you, there aren't many of us left.

The US public is inundiated with this, and the only way you're really going to change the voters' minds is if you can show that Bush explicitly knew this already and was party to either the generation of false data or misinterpretation of the information presented.

Since that can't be proven and most reasonable people (even the ones that don't like him) agree that he probably really did beleive there were WMD, this will have little or no impact at all.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 23:14   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sandie is right (wotcha). You either get;

1) "Yeeeehaaaaaaaw, we sho did show dem dere Eye-rakis the meaning of a darn good shee-it storm, dang if we didn't save the whole goldarn world gettin rid o' that varmint Saddam'

or

2) "Well ah'll be gosh-darned, there weren't no never no weapons o' mass deeeeeestrucshun, that jive-talking foo' Bush did da who' daaaaamn thing just for oil. Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 23:44   #5
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Will this info help, or hinder Bush's chance of getting back in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
I hope it hinders his chances, because I really think that something very very major (terrorism-wise) will happen if he's re-elected.
Yeah, I hear that if Kerry wins bin Laden is going to deliver a tearful apology on al jazeera and then turn himself in.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:06   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I actually hope he is re-elected. It would bring more exitment and dead people to the world.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:28   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Sandie is right (wotcha). You either get;

1) "Yeeeehaaaaaaaw, we sho did show dem dere Eye-rakis the meaning of a darn good shee-it storm, dang if we didn't save the whole goldarn world gettin rid o' that varmint Saddam'

or

2) "Well ah'll be gosh-darned, there weren't no never no weapons o' mass deeeeeestrucshun, that jive-talking foo' Bush did da who' daaaaamn thing just for oil. Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it"
3) "Goddamn Martha , gas is nearly a buck a gallon. I caint even afford to pay the boy pumping it a tip no more. Its all them damned Eye Raki's fault , im glad were killin em all"

4) "Hi , im from Harvard. We really disagree with George W Bush's foreign policy ,his domestic policy , the way hes killed the surplus and created a massive deficit, and how hes filling his cronies pockets with lots of cash right now. But we all expect to have a job in a company thats going to make lots of donations to him this year, and if we want a career in politics , hey , Dont cross the boss , ha ha"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:34   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If Bush is re-elected, then I'm going to buy Dante in celebration.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:46   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Yeah, I hear that if Kerry wins bin Laden is going to deliver a tearful apology on al jazeera and then turn himself in.
well shit...the terrorists already hate Bush, and therefore would have more of a reason to do something with Bush back in, as opposed to Kerry, who they would likely sit back on and see what he's all about before they do anything.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:48   #10
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If Bush is re-elected, then I'm going to buy Dante in celebration.
I've been waiting for Dante to file for bankruptcy and get him for cheap.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:48   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
It would bring more exitment and dead people to the world.
The contents of my bowels would certainly suffer from exitment, that's for sure.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:53   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I've been waiting for Dante to file for bankruptcy and get him for cheap.
You won't actually be able to buy him in Britain until the Communists of Great Britain (Sexual Slavery) Act is passed by Parliament sometime in the New Year. (This will be passed in much the same format in The US, due to delays in Congress, sometime next May as the Hippie Act.)

So naturally I'm saving up already.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 01:14   #13
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
well shit...the terrorists already hate Bush, and therefore would have more of a reason to do something with Bush back in, as opposed to Kerry, who they would likely sit back on and see what he's all about before they do anything.
I think it's a grave mistake to view terrorism as being particularily influenced by personal animosity. Osama bin Laden declared war on the US in 1998 (not on Clinton, who was then President) and began terrorist attacks against US targets that same year. He doesn't care who's President because the US isn't about to elect anyone he approves of anyway. Even John Kerry, who's prevaricated on just about everything else, is adamant that bin Laden and al Qaeda need to be hunted down and destroyed.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 02:00   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Tbh another 4 years of bush will nail the Liberals in Canada.

Chretein pretty much flicked bush off and all the canadians were like yay.

Then the employment market went poop as Bush retaliated with unilateral economic sanctions that really should of go the US invaded in the first place as he pissed over nearly every country but really went out of his way to hurt the canadians (he failed in the steel and wood sector but totally nailed the IT/Tech/Military sector which employs more).

Then Martin came in and was expected to pull results, which meant he had to make friends with Bush, which meant the media took all the photocalls of him smiling with Bush as Martin is the Corporate devil and he's selling you all up shit creek....

Anyway, Canada wants Kerry in cause the fact Canada shares a somewhat symbiotic relationship with America (Canada has the resources and the qualified workforce, lo brain drain), it looks much better to be shaking hands and organising deals with the devil you know rather than with the devil you don't know and no-one knows what the **** bush and cheney are thinking one day to the next.... given how often they change their mind 180 on EVERY thing they've said without the slightest regard for how hypocritic they sound (probably because recognising Hypocrisy is above most of the American population).

So yah if Bush get's in it could really mess up the political situation in Canada, if Kerry get's in the Liberals will stay in and hopefully Canada will be allowed to head on in the successful direction it was headed... (I do think these last 4 years has been a case of Bush doesn't want any country outstripping there's success wise so he tried to drag them all down with him which he succeeded in).
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 03:27   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

/\ the benefits of belonging to the the richest single market trading block is you get to wave your willy at the americans

id say vote kerry, if only because he isn't going to 'pull' the troops out of iraq but will placate the rest of the world enough to give a shit, on the other hand vote bush for the comedy value of what'll he do next?
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 03:48   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Why don't you just marry Canada
In before JBG quoting JBG quoting himself quoting Sunday.

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 05:49   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
In before JBG quoting JBG quoting himself quoting Sunday.
Sorry for doing my best to represent some political views that affect other countries other than europe....

You know discussion...

p.s. that means can we pissing drop the I love canada jokes in serious political threads where I have the fortune of being able to fill in on what is happening politically in Canada...
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 08:36   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread disturbs me

Incidentally, I kinda hope Bush wins. I suspect whoever wins the next election will be fairly screwed (by the economy / spending / Iraq) and so it'd be amusing for Bush to have to deal with it. If Kerry wins (and does a relatively poor job, as the situation would seem to indicate) then the Republicans will continue to be strong in Congress, and we'll get another Republican President in 2008.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:26   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If Bush got in then he could do whatever the hell he wanted without having to worry about being re-elected again.
That's scary.

Also it would be great history if George Jnr went the same way as George Snr. Get elected, attack iraq, don't get re-elected.

After the amount of crap in the last election i can see a lot more dodgy happenings in this one...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:59   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well Jimmy Carter has already pointed out that unfair and disturbing practices that dogged Florida last election have not only continued, but have intensified. 200,000 african americans (likely democrats) have been targeted and removed from voting registers as “possible felons” while only 2,000 hispanics (likely republicans) have been.
Carter even said that the practices are worse than he’s seen observing elections in 3rd world countries.
We’re gonna have the same shit again. The WMD thing won’t matter unless Bush is proved to have lied. Even though he was WRONG and went to war under FALSE info, it doesn’t matter as he made a ‘genuine’ mistake. I mean c’mon, you can tolerate mistakes by presidents that kill 1000 americans and hundreds of thousands of others can you?!?

I swear there’s some morbid curiosty creeping in on what Bush will do if he gets back in. It’ll give him free reign. Mad dictator country. It’s like watching a car crash. It’ll be a hideous, death filled traumatic event but you can’t help but watch.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 14:28   #21
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
3) "Goddamn Martha , gas is nearly a buck a gallon. I caint even afford to pay the boy pumping it a tip no more. Its all them damned Eye Raki's fault , im glad were killin em all"
A buck a gallon is about half of what Americans are currently paying for gasoline; plus everyone pumps their own gas now. But thanks for playing!
Unread 8 Oct 2004, 17:51   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Sorry for doing my best to represent some political views that affect other countries other than europe....

You know discussion...

p.s. that means can we pissing drop the I love canada jokes in serious political threads where I have the fortune of being able to fill in on what is happening politically in Canada...
Well suck my cock and call me Leshy, soooooooooooooooooooooooorry!

Unread 9 Oct 2004, 12:00   #23
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You of course realise that the entire invasion was simply another step towards a global union, being planned and executed by the Illuminati, now working in conjunction with MJ12.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 12:14   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You of course realise that the entire invasion was simply another step towards a global union, being planned and executed by the Illuminati, now working in conjunction with MJ12.
I like conspiricies
I just finished reading the Da Vinci codes. What an AMAZING book!
Don't trust anything.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 16:06   #25
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm up to chapter seven of that book, haven't had much time to read lately so think I might start it again when I get some free time and don't have to stop and start every few pages!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote