User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Aug 2004, 13:52   #551
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Truth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
If you could learn any foreign language what would you pick?
Chinese/Japanese mainly for its usefulness in the business world but also because it'd be cool and it always make me laugh when I see a white guy speakin oriental languages!

What one invention do you wish you had invented?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 23:13   #552
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The P.C. mainly as I'd be one rich bastard right about now.

Which is better, a moaner or a screamer?
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 22:53   #553
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a moaner as that is for me prolonged and intenser. However, when performing the quickie, screaming is nice.

Do you think those Greece sprinters were so up to dope you could drink their piss and perform better?
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 23:17   #554
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Probably, but I'm not that desparate to find out!

Should the British start burning effagies of Tim Henman?
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 23:42   #555
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Yes...Next

Would you be a pencil or a pen?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 00:04   #556
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if we needed a sign that this thread's life was hanging by... well, a thread, then your "would you be a pencil or a pen?" is it.

I nominate Stew as "Keeper of the Truth Thread" with the job of promoting the thread-worthy questions to full status in weeks to come (but mostly I just want this thread to end before it overtakes some of mine )
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 00:34   #557
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Dont be rash
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 11:51   #558
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pen pen peeeeeeeeeeeeen!

is superpig a terrible poster?
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:09   #559
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, because he didn't ask a question.

Is there any point to Deepflow apart from representing the druggie section of the community?
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 23:19   #560
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

existance, in any form, has no reason

have you ever played groundcontrol?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 02:39   #561
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

yes, it was a bit of fun.

What's the biggest age difference you've ever had between you and a date/Significant Other?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 02:46   #562
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

5 years, me 21, her 16

Have you ever had, or come close to, having sex with some online person of the same or oposite sex.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:53   #563
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

No, never have met anyone I've known on the net in person. I don't personally become attracted to people online in general since I find it too impersonal. I can like them, enjoy their online company. I can have a laugh but for more than that I find I need physical contact.

So I'm in no danger of bedding a 40 year old hairy fat trucker who's pretending to be a 21 year old pert blonde girl online.
Plus I now have a gf (yes you heard me) so I'm a one woman man.

Have you ever cheated on a partner/gf/bf who you were in a happy long term relationship with?(i.e. not the end, gradual breakup point)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:05   #564
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i still havent figured that out for myself, will answer it when it all comes clear

ever shagged your best friends sis?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:07   #565
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i still havent figured that out for myself, will answer it when it all comes clear

ever shagged your best friends sis?
No. Fortunately most of my mates have ugly sisters, and the ones that have attractive sisters (lo Dace) would remove various important bodyparts from me should i ever go near them.

Have you ever considered a job where you know youd be blatantly defrauding a person, or selling them a product they had no use for or couldnt use because it wouldnt work?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:09   #566
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i couldnt work at such a company

would you try and hit one dace sis, if she is as good as it all appears to be (and dont give me that bullshit about 'i have to get to know her first if she's my type' ... SHALLOW ANSWERS PEOPLE)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:18   #567
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Considered a job? I do it for a living. The whole sales ethos is to give the customer as much pointless crap as you can possibly load onto them without them saying no. Itemised Billing for customers who dont speak a word of english. Insurance for people with a phone thats not worth more than £50, selling the wonder 'benefits' of singing up to a 24 month contract. I'm generally not that bad, I dont like piling crap on people, but some of my colleages are awful for it, I get 60 year old businessmen come in with the latest picture messaging phone and a £20 a month game pack.

Would you ever steal, either directly or indirectly from your employer?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:21   #568
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Considered a job? I do it for a living. The whole sales ethos is to give the customer as much pointless crap as you can possibly load onto them without them saying no. Itemised Billing for customers who dont speak a word of english. Insurance for people with a phone thats not worth more than £50, selling the wonder 'benefits' of singing up to a 24 month contract. I'm generally not that bad, I dont like piling crap on people, but some of my colleages are awful for it, I get 60 year old businessmen come in with the latest picture messaging phone and a £20 a month game pack.

Would you ever steal, either directly or indirectly from your employer?
Id say "define Stealing". Directly, no, they pay me a wage, and im grateful for that wage. Indirectly, such as helping yourself to company freebies meant for customers and such, id say "It depends on how easily detectable it is".

Have you, or would you, ever, swallow during oral sex.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:21   #569
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i'd borrow things, and if i work at a restaurant i snack arround, but i wouldnt take stuff home like kitchen equipments

if you work at HR (human resources) and due to some unfortunate error you get to review your own fucntioning would you recommend yourself for a raise, if that meant that the 'department' not yourself, would recommend you for a raise (i.e. it isnt trackable to you)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:23   #570
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i'd borrow things, and if i work at a restaurant i snack arround, but i wouldnt take stuff home like kitchen equipments

if you work at HR (human resources) and due to some unfortunate error you get to review your own fucntioning would you recommend yourself for a raise, if that meant that the 'department' not yourself, would recommend you for a raise (i.e. it isnt trackable to you)
Yes. You can never be paid enough, and as long as you have a valid sense of self worth, you would always expect to be paid more up to a certain limit.

Have you ever won money and given it away to someone who needs it/deserves it more than you?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:27   #571
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

Have you, or would you, ever, swallow during oral sex.
There isn't much to swallow going down on my gf. And I've no problem with it so..erm..I guess so. I've not had the "pleasure" of sucking on a meat sausage as the idea doesn't appeal to me so in that sence. No.

Whats the worst pain you've ever experienced?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 17:48   #572
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
There isn't much to swallow going down on my gf. And I've no problem with it so..erm..I guess so. I've not had the "pleasure" of sucking on a meat sausage as the idea doesn't appeal to me so in that sence. No.

Whats the worst pain you've ever experienced?
when i was younger i tripped up, landed on a pole, which absolutely squashed my nuts and i snapped my shin and then whacked my head on the ground. 3 sorts of pains at once (more including other random bruises)- hurt like hell

Immortality or not?
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 23:32   #573
furball

Immortality, no. Eternal youth, yes.

What would you rather be, omniscient (all-knowing) or omnipotent (all-powerful)?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 23:34   #574
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Omnipotent.

Alcohol or caffeine?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 23:41   #575
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Alcohol. Definatley.

Caffine makes things to real.

Do you pop spots or just let them sit there?