User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:26   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
What's <i/o>n your <...> currently?

What's in your closest, cupboard &/or wardrobe currently?

What's on your bookshelf, bed, &/orfloor currently?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:34   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: What's <i/o>n your <...> currently?

too much shit to list.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:41   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On my floor I have (not counting items "supposed" to be there) : my MP3 player, various clothes, some running shoes, a pair of boots, a black bin bag with a duvet cover on, a broken phone charger, a towel, a large shopping bag with a television in it, some deodorant, a contact card for my housing association, a post-card from Norfolk, a cardboard tube with a large aerial photo of Cape Town in it, hundreds of cables, some headphones, some flyers from crap nightclubs, some pens, a cinema stub from Shaun of the Dead, a cinema stub from Harry Potter, some Vitamin C tablets, some remote controls and a pair of scissors.

Too many cupboards to bother with.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:45   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cant begin to list it , so ill list 10 random items i can see
  • Death Race 2000
  • Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill
  • Ian Rankin - Resurrection Men
  • The Near Room
  • Kill Bill Vol.1
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
  • Donnie Darko
  • Fist of the North Star
  • Smackdown - Here Comes the Pain (PS2)
  • 150 Wooden Golf Tees
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 02:19   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

FF VII & FF VIII for the PC
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
3 green bottles
Highland coo
Kinder Egg Toys
An Ancient copy of a massive book of the Dawn of Civilization taken from a Library stock sale which is hilarious cause all of the info is ridiculously out of date and so very wrong in an funny non-Politcally correct sort of way
Empty bottles of 2l coca cola (on offer for the equivalnt of 50p here at my local Zellers)
Advil
Box of Kleenex
Halls Soothers
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 03:30   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i like kura's idea
so 10 random things on my desk would be...

pen
gluestick
el jimador tequila keychain ( for my sister)
postcard from mallorca (from Phil)
stapler
my cellphone
Scotland beanie baby ( also from Phil)
Sam (my siamese fighting fish)
boot shaped shotglass from the Calgary Stampede
and a 'big life' glass from Moxies (was full of pepsi a few minutes ago)
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 03:40   #7
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Desk -

An empty cup
A digital kitchen timer
A ball of duct tape
A lighter
A book - Stephen Coonts' "America"
The power strip for my PC
2 pens
A scrap of paper towel
3 bottlecaps
A floppy disk
Some CDs
A set of PDA screencovers

Bed -

UR MOM!!!!11!1!11!!1!oneone!one
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 03:43   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
Sam (my siamese fighting fish)
shouldn't that thing be in a bowl or something

on my floor i have my dressing gown and towel, a copy of NGC, The Highway Code, How to pass both your driving tests, The Official Theroy Test for car drivers, my bag for my laptop, a load of uni prospectuses from UCAS, a 6ft cardboard cutout of Captain Picard + one of Dr. Crusher, a hamster ball and dust. there are far too many things to list here in my wardrobe
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 09:28   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Currently:
  • Contact Lens Case
  • Mobile Phone that is acting up
  • Palm m515 charger cradle(doesnt work)
  • Palm m500 installtion CD (scratched)
  • Set of car keys (battered)
  • Swipe Card
  • Various documentation that is unfiled, unsorted and unmanagalbe (just as it should be)
  • Lucent Callmaster III Phone console (doesn't work)
  • Club Lever Arch File with nothing in it
  • My sence of interest at this job(On the floor/in the bin)

Differs from home.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 6 Aug 2004 at 09:52.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 09:38   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
What's in your closest, cupboard &/or wardrobe currently?

What's on your bookshelf, bed, &/orfloor currently?
Lamest thread reason/start/instance ever.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 09:46   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

10 random items on my desk:

- radio
- organ-donationform (it's there for +3 years now lol)
- keys
- discman
- various CD's (incl 'licensed to ill', kura )
- nokia 3510
- batteries
- wallet
- travelcard
- muchos paperwork
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 09:55   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

On my floor are socks, crisps and something to hang a cable modem with to a wall and a box.
I got old CD's, empty cans of powerdrink, bottles of coke, pringles, a random keyboard, a half-full bottle of apfelkorn which will be empty by the end of the day... and a lot more shit.
Here, take a look: http://www.structweb.com/img/room.jpg