User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 02:53   #201
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: The GD Truth Thread

MacGyver...though Mr T goes a long way to making a difficult choice.

Fantasy or Science Fiction?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 02:56   #202
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
MacGyver...though Mr T goes a long way to making a difficult choice.

Fantasy or Science Fiction?
Sci-Fi.

amazon or bookshop?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 02:58   #203
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bookshop

blonde or brunette?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 03:14   #204
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

brunette.

coffee or espresso?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 03:34   #205
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
brunette.

coffee or espresso?
espresso

Nice Face, Shame about the Body, or Nice Body , but wear a paper bag?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 03:38   #206
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
espresso

Nice Face, Shame about the Body, or Nice Body , but wear a paper bag?
face wins every(most) time(s).

TV or music?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 04:02   #207
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Music

Performance Art: Poetry in motion or license for stupidity?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:17   #208
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

suspenders

thight and unwilling or floppy and willing?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:23   #209
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
thight and unwilling or floppy and willing?
Floppy - there's (hopefully) still the mouth...

When was the last time you admitted a mistake (in your part) in PA forums?

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:37   #210
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i asked the wrong question. now.

Did you at any time wonder during your university career 'is this bullshit really necesarry, can't i just work at the spanish costa's and be a bartender in the summer or something?'
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:44   #211
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

I did think that most of my coursework was bs until i started working and realised that work is also made up of bs. But yeh i did think of fecking off and being a barkeep

Real Crisps or Pringles?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:47   #212
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

real crisps

real mayonaise or the low fat stuff?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:47   #213
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Real Mayo

Lacey lingerie or tight hotpants on hot women?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:48   #214
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

thight hotpants

i am not into lace?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:50   #215
Zaphod I
criminally insane

I say the first choice to both above (messages 222 and 223)! Preferably the first on the second!

Do you really think soya can replace meat?

-Zaps
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:53   #216
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

no, eating meat is not only a matter of taste, it is also affirming the 'natural order of things'

Do you, like me, kinda get annoyed by vegetarians and veganists, who deny the function of the human body? That we are made to eat meat.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:57   #217
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Quote:
Do you, like me, kinda get annoyed by vegetarians and veganists, who deny the function of the human body? That we are made to eat meat.
I have eyes in front of my face and teeth designed to tear flesh!

What more can I say? (yes, this is the question )

-Zaps
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 12:02   #218
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
They're not denying the function of the human body any more than you're denying it by not eating raw meat. They may be damaging the correct working, but to justify your position with your argument is idiotic at best.

Will you miss me when I go tomorrow?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 12:11   #219
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

not really

do you think vegetarians are hypocrits?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 12:18   #220
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

brie, camembert, feta, mozarella and over pasta: parmezan

favourite type of french cheese?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 12:44   #221
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
brie, camembert, feta, mozarella and over pasta: parmezan

favourite type of french cheese?
one that is a long way away.

effort and reward, or lethargy and contentment?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 12:49   #222
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

effort and reward

but lethargy seems to fit me too

being rich and not having to do anything for your money for the whole of your life or 'normal life' ?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:30   #223
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being rich. I'll buy some damn entertainment if I want it.

Do you believe in extra-terrestrial life?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:33   #224
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

yes, but not necessarily intelligent life.

sum up your life in three words.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:38   #225
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

So What's Next?

Are you the walrus?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:40   #226
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

no, but i am the eggman.

fantasy or sci fi?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 17:55   #227
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Fantasy.

Is it just me, or has that question been asked before?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:00   #228
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

No idea.

Who's your favourite Ninja Turtle?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:06   #229
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

the rat (splinter or summit???)

Starship troopers 1or 2?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:08   #230
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1 is a better good film, 2 is a better bad film.

Why does vampire think that a rat is a turtle?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 18:42   #231
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

see his signature. it appears to be a habit.

Vodka or Tequila?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 21:31   #232
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
see his signature. it appears to be a habit.

Vodka or Tequila?
Vodka.

You're given a week to live, what is top of your "to do list" (as in activities, not people!)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:03   #233
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Drive a Ferrari.

Spiderman or Superman?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:06   #234
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spiderman. At least he doesn't break down your house in case of an emergency.

What's the last actual book you read?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:09   #235
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

How to be Good by Nick Hornby.

Customized PC or branded PC?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:12   #236
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

customized.

Cadburys or Nestle?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:14   #237
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Cadbury's

Is this "The GD Truth Thread" in anything but name, any longer?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:17   #238
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

I don't think anyone has actually lied yet, so sure thing.

Fiction or Non?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:24   #239
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

fiction

do you think that this thread might be intresting to 'scientists' (especially if it would go on for a few weeks)
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:53   #240
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

extremely, in both how we answer and what we ask.

Do you prefer working for a small company with lots of responsibilty or a big faceless one where they ahrdly know your name?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:16   #241
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Small company

Sabrina the teenage witch or buffy the vampire slayer? (In terms of which one to sleep with)

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:20   #242
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

buffy

angel or buffy (in series that is)
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:28   #243
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buffy, definitely.

How often do you think you lie to people per day (in total)?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:34   #244
Blastoderm
________

I have to lie to at least 3 people per day. Sometimes it's the same people.

Watch the latest blockbuster in the cinemas or wait 3-5 years for it to come on terrestial TV?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:34   #245
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

probably about 20, but most of those are white lies.

how the hell do i make it so my internet doesnt turn off?

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=179224
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:55   #246
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

get a new computer

hitler or mao?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 02:23   #247
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Mao

Bungee Jump or Skydive?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 02:31   #248
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

skydive, i think id feel safer for some reason anyway.

tea or coffee?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 02:36   #249
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

if it's hot, coffee. If it's cold, sweet tea.

Chicken or beef?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 03:25   #250
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

chicken.

Badgers or spoons?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote