User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:32   #51
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: [YAY] Desktop Screenshots Again!

How would I change the colour of my Taskbar?
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:39   #52
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

windowblinds.
(www.stardock.com)

or

www.tgtsoft.com for Style XP

theres a few 'hacked' uxtheme.dll files around the place. google for it. you replace that and you can just use windows to load in a ms.theme document instead.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:24   #53
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

http://www.davidazharappeal.org/sleepyone/desktop.gif
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:25   #54
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

School 'n' Dat?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:39   #55
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
what winamp skin is that?
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:41   #56
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://members.chello.nl/igroeneveld/desktop.jpg
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:51   #57
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Ok to make windows look 'cooler' download Flyakite5.1 from
http://www.osx-e.com/carbonfiber/FlyakiteSP151.exe

Im using windowfx for the shadows on the windows.

Windowblinds or StyleXP should be able to give you a good theme thing. Look for the 'milk' theme. Youll also need to get OBFont from Crni and manually modify a windowblinds theme so that it uses that in the taskbar instead of lucida grande. OR if your really wanting to make it look like a mac download Objectbar from stardock and use one of crni's themes found at http://free-st.htnet.hr/crni/Index.html

http://www.aqua-soft.org and http://www.aquaxp.com/forums are good places to start looking for stuff. So is http://www.osx-e.com

The dock at the bottom is called Yzdock. Its available somewhere although youll have to do some hunting for it now. Apple sued the maker and all distribution has been halted. A few sites still have it. Alternatively you could use avedesk or objectdock. Both do the same thing. I think Yzdock just has a smaller memory print.

The icons i got from all over the place. Most of them are available at deviantart. I got the full panther suite from somewhere which has a good thousand icons for pretty much every app you could ever need.
installed flyakite - works perfectly
put the milk theme on - works perfectly

questions:

I have no idea what obfont is, and what you are trying to say here.

yzdock - i have downloaded a 0.6 beta version. I can't seem to drag and drop desktop images into the bar (i can only do non desktop shortcuts - i.e i cant do 'my computer' but can do real play for ex). How to get around this and do you recommend another version? Also how do you get it to look like yours (curved both sides)

lastly, how do you get the calender thingy on your background. Also what is on the bottom left, and how do i get it?

ty
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:59   #58
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
what winamp skin is that?
contact me on MSN and I can send it - the site it was on (the creator's site) took it down and there are no known mirrors :|
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:00   #59
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
ITT we turn all our desktops into the same as JJs

I cant talk - I have also installed flyakite and stylexp
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:00   #60
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
LESHY HAS AN IE SHORTCUT!?!??!?!?!
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:02   #61
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
ITT we turn all our desktops into the same as JJs

I cant talk - I have also installed flyakite and stylexp
it is rather good isn't it

gonna take a while for my eyes to adjust to it tho
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:18   #62
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar

questions:

I have no idea what obfont is, and what you are trying to say here.

yzdock - i have downloaded a 0.6 beta version. I can't seem to drag and drop desktop images into the bar (i can only do non desktop shortcuts - i.e i cant do 'my computer' but can do real play for ex). How to get around this and do you recommend another version? Also how do you get it to look like yours (curved both sides)

lastly, how do you get the calender thingy on your background. Also what is on the bottom left, and how do i get it?

ty
Ok heres some quick answers. :

OBFONT :
Ok if your using windowblinds you can use something called skinstudio to modify the styles youve installed. Basically most of the 'mac' type styles will use the Font Lucida Grande because thats what Macs use. However because Macs and Windows systems display fonts differently (mac are bolder and slightly bigger) a few people have made 3rd party fonts which work in windows which emulate the bigger/bolder look of Macfonts. One of these is OBfont. or LucidaMAC. Both look precisely the same. Basically in skin studio you can change the font if you play around a bit so that it looks more like a mac on the taskbar. Its not really needed unless you really really want to get it looking right.

Yzdock -

Im running Version 0.8.3
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download2790.html

And the icons im using can be found at http://www.stylesuites.com/modules.p...download&id=56

altho tbh i think the same set in a RAR file can be found at http://www.osx-e.com/modules.php?mod...download&id=42

Right click on the dock icon. hit Property of Dock item then "use icon in sub folder' then pick one (obviously you have to extract all the png/ico files to c:\program files\yzdock\icons\ )

Calender :

Program is called Rainlendar
http://vapaa.dc.inet.fi/~rainy/Rainl...dar-0.19.2.exe

The skin for it is called Moderna available here : http://www.stevofc.com/down/Moderna.zip

http://www.stylesuites.com is quite a good webby but tbh the www.aquaxpcom/forums is where i picked all this crap up

Funny thing at bottom left and on the taskbar (winamp control buttons)

Rightyho. head to http://www.samurize.com and download. This took much fiddling around and you have to place shortcuts to it on the startbar with c:\blah blah blah\samurize\client.exe -whatever.ini to get it to run the right things (theres plenty of readme files available on this)

However bottom left is something i made myself. I took the network and task manager png from the panther icon set. made them really small. then added two bars which related to the amount of cpu being used and the amount of network traffic. Samurize came with all the plugins needed for this and its pretty self explanatry how to use it. (you dont have to be a genious - just takes playing with for a bit)

The winamp buttons are just samurize running as a toolbar (right click taskbar and hit 'samurize toolbar) then load in your own config. I downloaded a 'milk' winamp skin. print screened it. selected just the play/stop etc buttons in photoshop then saved that as a png. then imported it into samurize and set up "click" zones so that when you hit it it would run another script.

I nicked someone elses script to make it work tho so whethetr youll be able to find it all or not.

Its taken me a fair bit of time to learn all this but once you pick one thing up it all seems to just chug along quite nicely.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:28   #63
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Calender :

Program is called Rainlendar
http://vapaa.dc.inet.fi/~rainy/Rainl...dar-0.19.2.exe
Right - now added this
But when I click show desktop it disappears - thats no good now is it?! (read "help the daft twat")
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:28   #64
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Ok heres some quick answers. :
cheers am working on all this stuff now
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:34   #65
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A question to JJ the theme god:
I've used YZDock for ages too, i don't suppose you've found a way to run it with NO seperators on the dock have you? Can't understand why it always requires at least one...
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:48   #66
Androme
☆ ♥ 

megla - look on aqua soft forums - there's a tutorial on how to do that there
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 17:49   #67
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Is there anyway of removing the separator?

goTo C:\...\Yz'sDock folder\backgrounds\ and choose sep.png in your background subfolder, edit and set 100% transparent in image editor.
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:07   #68
JammyJim
Godfather

or hold down ctrl and remove the seperator
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:09   #69
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Right - now added this
But when I click show desktop it disappears - thats no good now is it?! (read "help the daft twat")

dont use showdesktop :-)

i would check but i dont have quicklaunch or showdesktop shortcut anywhere on my screen anymore.
however

right click on it
goto config
then hit layout
and try "on desktop"
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:20   #70
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

everything working perfectly except one thing:

as i said before, i cant drag things like "my computer, internet explorer" etc.. into the yz thingy..

so i can get around that by typing the shortcut (i did i.e etc..)

however the one problem is my computer...

i'm not a fan of explorer layout, and if you copy its link, it links you to "C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe"

i want to create a shortcut, link whatever, that will link me to the standard (my computer) thing that loads up when you double click it. any ideas?
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:23   #71
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right click on 'My Computer', 'Create Shortcut'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:23   #72
Androme
☆ ♥ 

look here

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/index.php?showtopic=8
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:24   #73
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Right click on 'My Computer', 'Create Shortcut'.
not what im looking for, because i cant put this shortcut into the yzdock
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:25   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Doesn't it have a drag/drop interface? Pfft, I look upon your whateverything with scorn. A gaze scornful with scorn.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:27   #75
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
worked - thanks
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:27   #76
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Doesn't it have a drag/drop interface? Pfft, I look upon your whateverything with scorn. A gaze scornful with scorn.
it does, it just doesnt work with those ones on the linked site
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:51   #77
JammyJim
Godfather

aquaxp.com is one of the nicest communities ive been to in awhile actually.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 18:57   #78
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
LESHY HAS AN IE SHORTCUT!?!??!?!?!
Caught /o\

I also have a Netscape 4.74 shortcut
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 19:07   #79
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Caught /o\

I think I nearly cried tears of joy the day we decided to officially stop coding for nn4....what a sloppy peice of shit that thing was heh.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 19:28   #80
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Caught /o\

but you lose more points for being a buffy/angel fan :P
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 20:02   #81
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I think I nearly cried tears of joy the day we decided to officially stop coding for nn4....what a sloppy peice of shit that thing was heh.
I know. I personally only have it for testing, to see if pages don't lose legibility and basic usability. Beyond that, I don't particularly care how it displays them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
but you lose more points for being a buffy/angel fan :P
Shush, heathen
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 20:08   #82
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

this thread is rather sexual.

now all i need is "faster than 56k" so i can dl all these wonderful proggies.

guess what i just ordered? (clue: br--db-nd - add the vowels)
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 21:46   #83
Androme
☆ ♥ 

i'm on 56k and have downloaded them easily.
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 21:48   #84
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

ditto
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 21:49   #85
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

thats because you have two advantages

a) time
b) inclanation
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 22:51   #86
Androme
☆ ♥ 

FYI, I have rather little time. I just happen to have a nifty downloaded manager that will download these programs as and when I set them to download. So while I toodle off to do some work, it downloads silently.
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 23:29   #87
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

dest download manager by far is star downloader