User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:19   #201
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A sad, strange, but needed goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I'm going to try and keep the servers running as smoothly as possible until the round is over. What's going to happen with Round 11 isn't decided yet.
No point in having the servers running if you dont rollback so we can start playing again..
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:25   #202
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for everything Spinner, the game and the community you have managed to build up is an excellent achievement. Good luck in RL, and may your future bring more great things
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:42   #203
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Fudge is lurking in the background, as usual. I'm sorry about the downtime here the other day, I was sure everything was running smoothly so I had started relaxing my monitoring a bit. (And not be obsessed with checking fleet.fcg every wake hour. )
Good to know someone's at the helm, I had a strange feeling we were drifting along without a paddle for a moment :eek:

Good luck to you too, in whatever you do next.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:45   #204
[IPC]Silentbob
Member of guess who

[IPC]Silentbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRS
Yeah Spinner, resigning as a creator is no excuse! YOU WILL COME TO RUCPHEN FFS!

Oh btw, now that you aren't a PA creator anymore you can join the paintball

Didnt realize Chris was into Paintball, play hard Chris, maybe one day I will play against you
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 20:23   #205
Deviant

Deviant has a little shameless behaviour in the past

*sniff*
What started as a brilliant game ended up as a tragedy...

Deviant/Sequel

Deviant initiative - join #Deviant
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 21:17   #206
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

this thread has more view then that there are paying customers.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 22:18   #207
Dinoman

Dinoman is an unknown quantity at this point

I say you are a brave brave man misster Spinner......

You had a dream, and went for it 100%.....

Even thou I disagreed with allott of the desissions you have made during the past 10 round,
you are one of the men with biggest gutts I ever knew....

And as you said yourself, you will probably succeed in the comming time, working for others, and yourself... Cause people that works as hard and dedicated as you, and dont give in, gotta succeed...

Cheers and good luck Spinner... and atleast your wife and kid loves you, since they still stay with you... Mybe you are not as poor as you think.... My thougths is that she mybe have had as hard, and some times harder time than you...

Dinoman... allso supporter of a small family with a little more demanding wife than spinner
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 23:35   #208
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Well what can I say that hasnt been said already. Good luck with your job search, I am sure that you will find something even if its not the perfect job, you managed to put up with the PA community for 3 years. That says quite a bit. See you out-and-about.

-RexDrax

PS: Now that your not a creator, if PA continues I hope you dont sever all of your ties and do spend a few hours beeing insomiac addicts like some of us. Hope to see your planet ...... down the barrel of my high-powered-1337-kamakazi-interceptor gun. :tongue:

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:36   #209
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Goodbye Mr Christian Lassem Sir,

U brought us many nights of internet fun and (for me at least) u gave online gaming a new dimension. Ofcourse u made mistakes, as everyone does make mistakes, but I still admire u for creating planetarion and building it out to one of the major online games (r2-r3).

What I remember the most is that u spent soo much time into chatting with members of the community, in order to improve PA. To me u were always open for discussion and a real nice and smart person to talk to. That alone deserves recognition of the community.

tnx for the good times, and I hope u'll find a way soon to get ur life sorted.

All the best to u.

farewell,

[ND]Riddim
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 02:42   #210
Vencedor

Vencedor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Christian can't go!!!!!!!

I have played Planetarion since round 2 and I would give ANYTHING to do it all again.

I can' say much that others have't already but I pray that you have an AWESOME life...

YOu created the BEST online game EVER and that will NEVER be forgotten!

Not only did you create an AWESOME game, but you created and AWESOME community of friends that would never has existed if it not you.

Also, I would like to tell you that PaX is AWESOME ad that people are just too stuck to the old Planetarion.

There is no doubt that the PA community, or the game, will never be the same without you... but you will never be forgotten!

I pray you and your family have an awesome life and I hope you like your new job, whatever it be.

You will be missed so much by everyone...

Through all the BURP! pages, rollbacks and every screwup... WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Thanks for the most awesome game ever, hope to see you around in IRC... or maybe actually playing the game?

You will be welcome by the PA Community, forever.

From, Kane Shaw

2: Kane of Earth II 3: Caution of The Death Drop!
4: Gencore of Tyrian 5: Super Carrot of ^Tyrian^
6: Gencore of ^Tyrian II^ 7: Super Carrot of ^Tyrian II^
8: Caution of the Death Drop - From round 3 9b: SEE R3
9: Vencedor of todos 9.5: . = Kithal = . |_ ö v Ê r . of . Ë ¦ ÿ $ é . = Jadoor = .
10: Yalvon of Hunderi 11: Kithal of Jadoor
12: Vencedor of Todos 12 Speed#1: I cant think of a name for this rnd (rank 125)

Last edited by Vencedor; 18 Oct 2003 at 00:21.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:47   #211
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

10 lines max in the sig please.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:10   #212
Mesusah

Smile Re: A sad, strange, but needed goodbye

Jeg bøyer meg i støvet. Takk for uendelig mye morro.
Lykke til videre :-)

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:16   #213
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the best online browser game ever!

And weirdly enough, I should also thank You for meeting The Best Girlfriend ever!!!
Suppose I should invite You to the wedding when the time comes

You have done Great things m8, can't wait to see your next move!!!

Villeh

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:24   #214
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
You have 2 be such a asshole 2 say that.
1) spinner (and some friends) started the game with there own money for free
2) the made promisis that they sometimes could not keep (but so does everyone
3) they put in lots of time and effort

and the there are always assholes who think they should flame a person for creating a cool game

the people workin on Planetarion mostly work for free and the ones that do get paid are NOT getting rich from it
but they do it anyway dispite all the people nagging and bitching on ircand the forum

i personaly am impressed by the whole Planetarion team (creators, pa-crew and irc ops (and everone we dont know)) for doing such a good job under this much presure!
guys my hats off 2 you

now 2 all you naggers, go find a other game if you dontlike this one!

and spinner if you dont show your face ones a week in #planetarion channel we will come and get you! ;-)

greetz
"1) spinner (and some friends) started the game with there own money for free" | What you mean with that? its not like I ever said that they didn't. In fact I never comented on that and its totaly irrelavant in this matter. When Spinner decided to sell Planetarion ONE history and a NEW one started.

Your 2nd statement I read like you say that Spinner breaks promises but its ok since everyone does that... Well, I guess you don't have a work cause if you had then you would know that everyone doesn't break their promises and if you do then try to go ask your boss what would happen to you if you time after time after time can't keep your deadlines (maybe even some that you set yourself) and try to go ask him what would happen if you couldn't keep your promises in general... I know the answer and you most likely know the answer too so that 2nd statement is worthless too.

Your third statement is maybe even the worst of them all... Spinner signed a contract and thereby decided to work for Jolt so he agreed to put time into the game and he got paid for it, so that statement of yours make no usefull sence

For the rest of your thread I guess it is not ment as a qupte to what I said cause it has no relations to it. Appart from that, those lines doesn't make much sence either since noone flame Spinner for making a cool game, noon flame ppl for putting time into the game and actualy this thread is not about the ppl who didn't get paid for working with the game but about one of the ppl who does (Spinner).

And last of all I don't think anyone has said that they didn't like this one cause then they would have gone find another game instead so where you get that from I don't really know either.

I really think you should try to go back your statements up with some real proofs b4 you comment on anything and now it even seems like Spinner gave us a slightly colloured truth in his goodbye thread (at least if we are to trust the announcement from Jolt).
So maybe you should not say shame on us but rather shame on Spinner cause if Jolt is right then spinner is lieing... not exacly what I would expect from a person like Spinner...

Anyways I never expected that you or anyone would like me for coming up with such a provoking thread but none the less I have seen no proofs that what I said was wrong but actualy more proofs backing me up.

cbk
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:20   #215
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

the_angry_angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I might as well keep an eye on you lot.
lol, you love it really :-p

thanks for everything you've done for us too fudgie, and esp you spinner (again)
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:26   #216
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you spinner for bring not just me but thousands of other people all over the world as a comunity.the friends i have met in allaince and on irc are only there becos of one person,you,you had the dream of makeing the game and you had the balls to put everything you had into this game,not just your time but your personel health and money,i can only imagine how much it wud take it out of u mentaly and physicaly sitting infront of a computer for basicly 24 hours a day to please us,
Be proud though your dream has come through,this mite not be the perfect ending but the end of the day u have created sumthing that none of us players will forget,the passion,the comunity,the friendships, the insomnia,

best of luck in rl
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:38   #217
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Goodbye Spinner.
You'll allways be remembered as the creator, king, emperor, and mastermind behind planetarion.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:38   #218
LFFPicard
Slaphead Officer

LFFPicard is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i see many faces i know and many faces i dont, but i see them all here for one reason.

Not to bitch or whine or flame, but to aplaud the great work and dedication to one of the best game creators on the internet.

I look through this board and i see many people form many times, i see old schools registered fomr Jun 00 to n00bs Registered this month just to say there thanks.

I myself have been here since the beginning, and i have never missed a round, the odd speed game maybe but never a PA Round, i may not have beent he bets player, i may nto have actually logged in daily.
I was here for what was created with a great game, its community.

Many faces have passed through the doors of the community, and i am sad to see many that i know go, But i have also seen some return.

I appreciate all the hard work and dedication given by both Fudge and Spinner, who have been dedicated through thick and thin, whe creators are chosen and creators leave, they have always been here to support the game and to feed the community.

My thanks to Spinner, and best wishes to both Spinner and Fudge in ther ejob finding..

If i win the lotto i will employ you both

Spinner: You have my e.mail, dont forget to write, and i still owe you a few beers.

Fudge: You have my e.mail also, and i think unfortunatly i owe you beers also so dont forget to drop a line.

My thanks to you both,

LFFPicard (Gary)
(@Zeus): nudest beach
(@Zeus): yes THAT WAS A JOKE, pls dont quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 22:41   #219
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

This is quite touching :-/

Wow, rise & fall of a game.
What I admire, and what I wanna thank Spinner for is his spirit. The sacrifice and all that, although I can't really imagine. Lots of decisions weren't correct maybe (game-related). I got angry sometimes, and I surely wouldn't have acted the same. But in the end, it didn't really matter, as it was still Planetarion!

So, that's what I wanna thank Spinner for: Being creator of a game, which makes people worry about all night. Which makes people print out tech-tree and ship-tables, and having arguments about it. Great stuff really. And as far as I know: PA was the first real "realtime"-game, tick-based and stuff. It's been a mile stone. Maybe not the best of this kind of games, but the ORIGINAL.
Look at all those thousands of clones. Basically, you can all track them down (more or less, at least in some detail), to good old PA.

It must be really hard to let everything end in such a way. You know, finding the time to quit on your own.

Beg up yourself! You don't need to be a perfect game creator for that (and you aren't ^^), but still managed to get 180k people attracted (- xxx multis), and to have hundreds of them thanking you for this after 3 years.

BUT PLEASE: Don't all forget about Fudge. And wasn't there somebody called Vish? I mean , always everybody says "Wow, thank you Spinner, hey, good work. nice". But who's done all the coding? Who is the REAL creator, the real mastermind? Yes, FUDGE! [screwing up your battle reports since 2000 ;-)]. I mean, think how optimized and everything PA was. And how many people tried to copy the battle algorithm and failed ^^.

So, FUDGE, nice one! You're well skilled ;-)
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 22:43   #220
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

I miss everything when I don't have a 'net connection.
Bye, Spin.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:48   #221
^AvengeR^
Retired ViruS PA Player

^AvengeR^ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs up Re: A sad, strange, but needed goodbye

spinner you have achieved what very few people can acheive, you have created a close community with people from all different backgrounds together as one, which is a stunnin thing to do, somthing i will try and do in my lifetime. good luck finding a new job. you deserved a lot more than £12k :s.

you will be remembered as a god, example to the world.

**salutes**
Round 4: n00b 243:8:24
Round 5: NoThere
Round 6: NoThere
Round 7: vVv
Round 8: [=V=]
Round 9: [=V=] 20:10:1
Round 9.5: SpaceHamsters 12:3:9
Round 10: Alone

Last edited by ^AvengeR^; 17 Oct 2003 at 23:54.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:54   #222
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

KeeperOfSecrets is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, good luck in the future.

You have givven me some memories for life.

-Xerxes
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:38   #223
Fakhiri

Fakhiri is an unknown quantity at this point

Adios Amigo! Good luck... Thnx for all the good times.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 16:46   #224
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point

we may have moaned, but they'res no doubt you made the best browser based game there ever was, and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Good luck in the future.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:40   #225
Blend
r0x0r

Blend is an unknown quantity at this point

byebye spinner, thanks for a good game
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 20:25   #226
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

The best for your life and your family.
Thanks for PA, the fun, the game, the anger ... and thanks for introducing cultivated sleep deprivation to my life.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 21:48   #227
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Spinner, sorry to see you go aswell now... guess this is really the ending.

without Spinner you can't even really call it Pa anymore..

i've met you a few times in rucphen and found out you're a great guy (too bad you can't play soccer:P ) but i would like to thank you for making this game and giving me the opportunity to meeting a lot of my current friends (on irc and irl especially) some of which got really close and have spend many many hours with.

even tho you've been bitched at and moaned at for soooooo long, deep down we know we all owe alot of fun experiences in our lives to you.

ow and all those sleepless nights are your fault too hehe.

hope you're still coming to a next dutchie meeting (if it'll ever happen)
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 21:53   #228
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

we might not always have agreed, but i'll be sad to see you leave.

best of luck

-mist
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 02:54   #229
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Spinner you were allways someone I looked up to and respected, you probably dont remember me but we have had a few conversations here and there mostly in speedgames

Anyway, What you created here was orriginal and was a gap in a market, if it was anywhere else but on the internet, it would have made you millions, so put that brain of yours to something that will make you money And let me in on it

Love ya loads, and gutted that your going, but it was allways going to happen

Cheek

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:20   #230
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Took me a few days to find this post, forgive me

Spinner, you made planetarion, you are planetarion and will always be the man in the dress...erhm, I mean you will always be planetarion.

May I suggest moddeling?? Youre not that bad looking with a dress

Seriosuly. Thankyou for ruining my life, seem we both had some ups and downs due to PA, but I havent regretted it for a second. Thankyou

Open upsomewhere we can donate you money. You deserve it!

/me bows

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 13:04   #231
slem_gutt

It have been a nice time spinner! I hade contact with you in r2 - r4 by mail and IRC It was fun... Now I'm back and look what I found Spinner is leaving IRC But GL.
Maybe You will see me around....
Rememer 70% of the players or old players are norwegian
---
Skaff deg en god familie og ha ett bra liv.
Og glem alldri at det bare er og komme tilbake, hvis du ikke kommer tilbake så alldri glem oss i Planetarion
--

Joakim "Botman/[Joa]" Knudsen

---
I think thees ppl agrees with me -->

Unread 21 Oct 2003, 13:32   #232
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: A sad, strange, but needed goodbye

Farewell, Mr Spinnar.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 16:32   #233
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Good luck Spinner, and take care with whatever you decide to do with your life.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:11   #234
Robke

Robke is an unknown quantity at this point
had to post a small reply.

goodbye, thanks, good luck.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:29   #235
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

my heart mourns
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 22:01   #236
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Cant say I blame you Spinner. Rest assured you have done your best and suffered more than any individual should be asked. After you resigned before, you came back to Planetarion with an agreement/promise of wages & investment into Planetarion. Both of which where never seen for months before you resigned the first time. Just to be told yet again, that the goal posts have moved and the agreed monies would not be forthcomming.

If you knew then what you know now huh?

I hope whomever has taken over game design can continue the life of Planetarion, but without the right people, whom would require full-time work which means wages to live on, it wont happen

I see the flashing glimmer of a dying Planetarion soul, anticipating its final pulse, but one we shall always remember. Viva La Planetarion!!!

P.S Chris, perhaps time for brain storming on new game? After you have secure a regular income and do part-time
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 01:37   #237
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: A sad, strange, but needed goodbye

I could run pa besides my regular job.

Bye bye Spinner!
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 15:05   #238
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

all the best then.. 2 or 3 rounds of this game were really nice actually, shame it never was a real runner anymore..

still there sure are thousands or even hundreds of people who found friendships or sexual stuff or similar with other people in that game thing you created, so you at least can look at this with pride or something then.. not me tho, i don't like pa people
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 16:03   #239
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Spinner before you go, who the fk is MrBrick?
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 12:36   #240
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Cya Spinner hope you do well in your new job and i dont blame you for leaving i mean since PA was taken over its no been the same any more it just hasnt felt like PA and since all the old school admins left like Zeus its felt even less like PA, now with you leaving as well PA is dead now IMO but it was fun while it lasted good luck spinner.

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 12:45   #241
I'm Idler

Its been great knowing you spinner..

good luck with whatever you set your mind at

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 12:49   #242
Twiglet
It is Pie.

Twiglet is an unknown quantity at this point

All good (?) things must come to an end mate.

Good luck with life away from PA and never forget the good times!
If you pop back to IRC from time to time, great. But if you don't, I don't blame you!

Twiggeh
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 14:01   #243
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for some very good times...
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:57   #244
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

pfftt... you should have quit a long time ago and maybe you wouldnt have killed the game

cant say I miss you or else I would be lying.... found another game that isnt as much fun as PA was before you tweaked the death out of it but still its better than the rubbish we played after round4.

Business is business.... I told you how to make money from PA way back at round4 but you never listened.

Shame so many old friends of mine say nice things about you as they must be getting forgetful

Still love that banana icon... so much more amusing than you were spinner ... tata
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 00:39   #245
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point

/me cannot allow the thread to end on a "i blame spinner" note

cheers Spinner. Again.

Not only did you produce a game. but also started the Parodies... nods to Okt.

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 03:27   #246
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: A sad, strange, but needed goodbye

Could someone please move this thread to the I'm leaving Forum? ta.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 17:28   #247
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

GL with RL spinner
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 09:21   #248
Villan

Very well done Spinner. I havn't played a round in a long time due to lack of finances, but have followed the game from a discrete distance.
I hope you spend loads of quality time with your family to make up the last few years to them, and i hope that Jolt pay you back soon, they earn more than enough from the registration fee.

I Hope all your dreams in life come true.

Have Fun

Villan

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:42   #249
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm... from 13 Nov 2003, 17:28 to 26 Jun 2004, 10:21 its been a while \o/

Community for community - join #PA
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:43   #250
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Severe thread bumpage
(he's back and been coding for months btw)