User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Sep 2003, 20:59   #1
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Just to sum up on Jolt...

...about how much they give a **** about planetarion, this is quote from their 'Planetarion section' describing the game (that is hidden away nicely in a sub menu, along with one advertising banner, the only two things I could see on their entire sight about it...):

Quote:
From the Joke that is Jolt
The Zikonian pillagers storm planets, stealing technology, wiping out ships and harvesting precious asteroids.

The Cathaar utilise EMP technology to stun their foe and capture asteroids, supported by a screen of deadly units.

The Xandathrii, cloaked and almost undetectable, raid swiftly and silently.

Stalwart Terran commanders gouge holes through fleets to achieve their bounty.
No wonder PaX has failed in spectacular fashion, the so called investors don't give two ****s. Thanks Prince, thanks Jolt.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 21:27   #2
Dinoman

Dinoman is an unknown quantity at this point
I am back... just wanted to say that.... Hi maddix... I love you
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 21:30   #3
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just to sum up on Jolt...

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
No wonder PaX has failed in spectacular fashion, the so called investors don't give two ****s. Thanks Prince, thanks Jolt.
I doubt they put up such **** on purpose. They have to make a profit out of their investments like any company (I think they are even paying crew sallary now?) To make such louzy advertisement is just an example of bad management nothing more, nothing less I bet.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 00:07   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Just to sum up on Jolt...

Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbij
(I think they are even paying crew sallary now?)
heheheh
no, PAteam is unpaid, has always been unpaid and probably always will be unpaid

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 01:44   #5
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Its impossible to understand. Jolt takes over PA. Who are working on a new game... Why the fk dont they wana get involved more in PA. They are hosting the stuff etc. And they pay people to get things ready and running.

I would fking work my ass off if I had a company that took over a game to make it succeed... And wtf is the Pa-crew doing about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 11:05   #6
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Just to sum up on Jolt...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
heheheh
no, PAteam is unpaid, has always been unpaid and probably always will be unpaid
Shame; if they got a sallery they could be forced to perform on a certain level and Jolt would have to support them to at least break even. They could still get a % of the turnover ofc.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:29   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon
I would fking work my ass off if I had a company that took over a game to make it succeed... And wtf is the Pa-crew doing about it?
Working their asses off?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:45   #8
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point
it would be interesting to know what the jolt dude says abut this.

so keef?

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Aer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:40   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon
And wtf is the Pa-crew doing about it?
well i dont know about most folks, but i put in ~ 8hrs a day, if not more in #support, doing support requests, manual updates, support system updates, trying to make the #support team better etc.

Spinner certainly works > 14hrs a day if not more, the guy seems to never sleep
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia