User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 6 Mar 2005, 22:39   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Levi 501's - "A Midsummers Night Dream"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
It will take a hwile to find you maybe at the GD meet but I;'m gonna
invite all you fellows over for a jovial hand of whist.
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 22:40   #52
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 22:44   #53
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

......... give you all my love (Give you all my love)
I’m gonna give you all my love and devotion
I’m gonna give you all my love (Give you all my love)
I’m gonna give you all my love

Not very long ago I tried to tell you so
I wanted so much to hold you tight
You had to go away, another place to play
Without so much as a kiss goodnight

Just like in the movies
I watched you walkin’ away from me
I’m lost without you in this lonely town
You turned my heart around, oh, oh

Yeah, you’re a big star
But I left where you are

You know just what it takes, you got that lucky break
Just couldn’t wait to see your name in lights
Why don’t you come back home, forget the telephone
The camera loves you, but so do I

Don’t need a foreign movie
Just need your lovin’ to shine on me
When I get you back where you belong
I’ll prove it all night long, baby

Give you all my love
Ooh...

Give you all my love
Give you all my love
Give you all my love
Give you all my love

Just like in the movies
I watched you walkin’ away from me
When I get you back where you belong
I’ll prove it all night long, yeah

Give you all my love

Give you all my love

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 23:06   #54
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It will take a while to find you maybe at the GD meet but I;'m gonna
BRING MY POSSE AND YOU'LL BE DEAD, BITCH! (c)e-THUG PRODUCTIONS
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 23:40   #55
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Levi 501's - "A Midsummers Night Dream"

Quote:
It will take a hwile to find you maybe at the GD meet but I;'m gonna knock your lights at it when I find you.
This kind of assumes that everyone else will stand by and let it happen without intervening on Dace's behalf, which, in light of this thread, is distinctly unlikely, I would say.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:13   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
This kind of assumes that everyone else will stand by and let it happen without intervening on Dace's behalf, which, in light of this thread, is distinctly unlikely, I would say.
The fact that Dace is an insane drunken glaswegian probably counts as evidence against the proposition.

Also, I propose that we ban TSM from attending any GD meets.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:16   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If we all put on Scottish accents he won't know who is who.

It'll be like Spartacus
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:19   #58
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Levi 501's - "A Midsummers Night Dream"

c u jimmy, I'm Dace.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:21   #59
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Och aye the noo, wee laddy
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 01:27   #60
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

find you
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 01:41   #61
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

eat lots of beef while i wait
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 09:13   #62
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Getting back on topic for a moment the advert is utterly shit.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 10:19   #63
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

yes it is shit but i like what dace and tomkat did to the thread
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 10:21   #64
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ruin in and turn it into a bitch fight?
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 10:43   #65
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

well we have something here called a devils smile, I dunno if will be able to perform it at the gd meet on dace, bnut I'm sure I can kick the shit out of him for slagging my girlfriend.

So dace how about we formalise it. Knackers whackers at dawn or how about the last thing you see is a six foot six rugby player jumping up and down on your knee caps.

You little shit your going to ****ing die. This will be the last time you will ever slag anyone. The way we deal with people like you is to put them into to hospital.

Let me go into a few details.

1. Alley way
2. Smashed Bottle
3. Dace's throat
4. I'll send in a free obituary for you to An Phoblacht.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 10:44   #66
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
eat lots of beef while i wait
[/i]

I leave the sucking of cock to you eh?

I'm not scared of anybody, better bring yer friends eh?

pussy , miaow miaow
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:04   #67
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
well we have something
An Phoblacht.

this must be a piss take
getting violent over a serious of 'yo mamma' type jokes is simply ridiculous
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:42   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
well we have something here called a devils smile, I dunno if will be able to perform it at the gd meet on dace, bnut I'm sure I can kick the shit out of him for slagging my girlfriend.

So dace how about we formalise it. Knackers whackers at dawn or how about the last thing you see is a six foot six rugby player jumping up and down on your knee caps.

You little shit your going to ****ing die. This will be the last time you will ever slag anyone. The way we deal with people like you is to put them into to hospital.

1. Alley way
2. Smashed Bottle
3. Dace's throat
I'm not sure whether threatening to kill someone should be a bannable offense or not. Frankly, you deserve it, so I don't really care.

Anyway, back on topic: don't mess with Dace, my lad. I am taller than you, and almost certainly stronger than you. The fact that you went for the description of the back street mambo at the end shows that you don't really want to face Dace out in the open, which rather renders the first part of your post irrelevent.

Oh, and you're a stupid thug, either because you're saying this for some internet warrior reason or because you actually believe it. Either way, you're a fairly shite human being.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:52   #69
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this thread is amazing.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:00   #70
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

jakiri you work out?
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:01   #71
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Im certain that dace is literally shivering with fear right now.

The bad internet man is going to hurt me, boo hoo
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:06   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
jakiri you work out?
I have been known to.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:13   #73
Nusselt
share the <3

ah well the usual put your penis on the table question then, im up to 85kg on my bench presses, though i prefer working hard with dumbells im also looking to get into boxing i use it to cut up just before summer though my stamina is pretty crap (like 4mins hard then spent)
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:18   #74
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm not sure whether threatening to kill someone should be a bannable offense or not. Frankly, you deserve it, so I don't really care.

Anyway, back on topic: don't mess with Dace, my lad. I am taller than you, and almost certainly stronger than you. The fact that you went for the description of the back street mambo at the end shows that you don't really want to face Dace out in the open, which rather renders the first part of your post irrelevent.

Oh, and you're a stupid thug, either because you're saying this for some internet warrior reason or because you actually believe it. Either way, you're a fairly shite human being.

stay out of my way this has nothing to do with you. This is between Dace and myself.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:28   #75
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
this must be a piss take
getting violent over a serious of 'yo mamma' type jokes is simply ridiculous
its not a 'yo mamma' thing is it?

Its a 'i think your girlfirend is a ****ing piece of meat and I can say whatever I like about her, and expect no repercussions' type thing.

I'm just here to say that isn't the case, and I will follow up on this
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:34   #76
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

1. Alley way
2. Smashed Bottle
3. Dace's throat
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:34   #77
Nusselt
share the <3

well dang it im going to neg rep you from here to dallas
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:35   #78
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

and yet he's not offended by the second post in this thread....
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:39   #79
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
stay out of my way this has nothing to do with you. This is between Dace and myself.
I don't care.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:44   #80
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm just here to say that isn't the case, and I will ...
cry. a lot. and tell my mummy
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:47   #81
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
six foot six rugby player jumping up and down on your knee caps.
not a rugby player, oh please god anyone but a rugby player, they really learned how to fight at public school and in the showers after a good old game of rugger :P
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:56   #82
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
After watching that Golf GTI advert , everything else is just shit.
Agreed.

Liked it so much I bought one, made my old MK4 feel like a Nova.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:57   #83
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWoodster
Agreed.

Liked it so much I bought one, made my old MK4 feel like a Nova.
can i have your mk 4?
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:10   #84
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
can i have your mk 4?
Traded it in for the MK5.

Otherwise, sure i'd give away a GTI to a stranger...
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:16   #85
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWoodster
Traded it in for the MK5.

Otherwise, sure i'd give away a GTI to a stranger...
im not a stranger im your friend...oh wait youre not giving me the mk4.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:45   #86
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

1. Alley way
2. Smashed Bottle
3. Dace's throat

The internet made me laugh :up:
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:47   #87
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW two points:

1.) How does jumping up and down on someone's knee-caps render them unconcious/dead?

2.) Don't you go to the morgue not the hospital if you die?
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:50   #88
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Maybe he tore your knee caps off with his super saiyan skills and your bleeding to death whilst he jumps on them several miles from your body.

Dont worry, you wont die for at least 4 more episodes.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:51   #89
Dace
so f*cking zen

Is there a power up i can get to win the game?
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:53   #90
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
The internet made me laugh
ur fukken ded
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 13:54   #91
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Yes, eat some ready brek and you'll glow or something and then scream in japanese, blow up the earth and go home.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:02   #92
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This post actually made me laugh more than any of the others in this thread.

So simple... but hilarious...

TSM - STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK YOUR BONES BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT YOU.

remember that please.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:04   #93
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm just here to say
hello.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:07   #94
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm just here to say that
Pi is EXACTLY THREE.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:11   #95
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Quote:
I'm just here to say that
I love you Dacey wace, give me your man meat.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:12   #96
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I'm just here to say
WIBBLE WIBBLE KAPOW

Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:13   #97
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm just
the very model of a modern major general.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:15   #98
Nodrog

Quote:
I'm just here to
hear the crowd go "Boom! shake-shake-shake the room. Boom! shake-shake-shake the room. Boom! shake-shake-shake the room. Tic-tic-tic-tic boom!"
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:19   #99
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Quote:
I'm just
A girl asking a boy to love her.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 14:20   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I'm just
an old fashioned girl with an old fashioned mind; not sophisticated I'm the plain and simple kind. I want an old fashioned house with an old fashioned fence and an old fashioned millionaire.