User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 14:25   #101
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Goddess, can the Mods please just lock this festering boil of a thread and have done with it?

I prefer Guernsey totties personally.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:26   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
It's not decent, and also proves that this kind of behaviour is accepted aslong as it's done by the moderators. There is a reason that this is not a function for the public, and that reason is that whomever made them mods trusted they had higher standards. What's been proved on many occasions is that many of the current mods are in many cases worse, at best equal to the posters.

And honestly, claiming that some guy is committing suicide can't really be compared to a quit note, now can it?
To be quite honest different posters are treated differently. The mods are here to judge, and their ability to judge is the main reason they were appointed. To be honest picking three examples out of 1500 threads on GD doesn't impress me much in regards to your assertions. Frankly I think this thread has lived up to it's title. (Any more pointless posts and this thread is gone).
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:27   #103
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Frankly I think this thread has lived up to it's title. (Any more pointless posts and this thread is gone).
LOOK AT ME MA, I'M ON TOP OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD !!!!!!!!11111

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread