User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:16   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
One week in

So we're 8 days into the round now.

One week out of the total eight.

13% into the round.

What's happening? It's remarkably close, isn't it?

Between the top 4 (I could include Insomnia, but I won't - sorry guys), we have a 40k difference for average scores. Not that much.

1up and Angels have swapped ranks 1 and 2 a couple of times.

NewDawn seem to have a stable position at #3 - at least until Exilition add those remaining players, once they get incomings (no need to add them until they have hostiles coming).

Is the round going to continue like this?

Will the top 4 just keep swapping around for the next 8 weeks until the end?

That'd be pretty dull, guys.

I personally don't think any of these alliances has the power on their own to take on another.

Each one would need help to take the others down.

If they want to, that is. Maybe the top 2 (Angels and 1up) are happy just swapping around, and are going to hope that the swap is in their favour, come 23rd December.

I'm curious to see which one will approach other alliances for a little help in taking the other down.

Will the first alliance to approach others for help be regarded as something of a cop-out though, or will it just be accepted as inevitable?

Personally, I expect there to be some form of blocking of NAPing. I won't think any less of HC who realise they need help, and swallow their pride. What is your opinion?
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:18   #2
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about
Re: One week in

I think it's highly unlikely the top four will just keep swapping for the rest of the round.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:27   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

At this stage of the game roids are cheap to come by so there's not much point in the top alliances attacking each other just yet.

Though I think we can rely on Angels falling back on their fence sitting ways
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:27   #4
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

After a while, ppl will see wat happens if the best alliance is ignore.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:35   #5
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
At this stage of the game roids are cheap to come by so there's not much point in the top alliances attacking each other just yet.

Strong words. I think you're wrong, and that Angels are going to win after single-handedly taking every other allie down.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:37   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker

Fence sitting?

Sorry, I thought fence sitting meant waiting for 2+ alliances to have a war, and not get involved either way, suffering a few losses but never being a decent contender for a top place.

Surely Angels won't settle for that!

Surely they'll want to reach the dizzying heights of the top spot?

They wouldn't be able to achieve that by fencesitting!

Don't write them off as fencesitters just yet - they have the highest roid count, second highest member average score, and are ranked number one right now.

You can't just keep on saying "well the round is young, ranks don't matter". Firstly, there's only one week more until we're a quarter of the way through the round. Secondly, everyone knows growth in PA is exponential. The beginning is a very important time.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:45   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Fence sitting?

Sorry, I thought fence sitting meant waiting for 2+ alliances to have a war, and not get involved either way, suffering a few losses but never being a decent contender for a top place.

Surely Angels won't settle for that!

Surely they'll want to reach the dizzying heights of the top spot?

They wouldn't be able to achieve that by fencesitting!

Don't write them off as fencesitters just yet - they have the highest roid count, second highest member average score, and are ranked number one right now.
They sure seemed mighty comfortable with their #2 spot in Round 13. And weren't they napped with Exil at the time too?

Quote:
You can't just keep on saying "well the round is young, ranks don't matter". Firstly, there's only one week more until we're a quarter of the way through the round. Secondly, everyone knows growth in PA is exponential. The beginning is a very important time.
The beginning is important and as you've already said there's not too much between the top alliances when it comes to average score. But rankings only really matter when the wars start and the DCs have their work cut out for them. Then the chaff loses roids and the wheat takes the gains. And to start a war with an alliance (especially one of the top alliances) now would just be plain foolish what with all the people out their sitting on their initiated roids.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:21   #8
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

The round Angels napped eX they played with 30 - 40 members the whole round, being their first round as Angels. Angels was not playing for top spot, more like top 5 spot, and to establish their core and get top 10 players. eX itself was a small alliance with around 50-60 people. So, yes, we were comfortable with a NAP whe had from the start of the round.
This round is different, there is no NAP with eX, and we are going for top alliance. Until the politics dictate otherwise, we will keep on playing solo, hitting the galaxies that bring us roids, no matter if there are 1ups, eXs, or NDs in those gals, or not.
As for the exponential growth thingie, i think that is not quite accurate, since you still have to research the ability to mine your roids. At the moment, i'd say most people are still on 300 roids, researching 500 roids. a lot of score at the start is not coming from resources/ ships value, but from roids and XP. So yes, at this stage of the round, i still think it's too early to go looking for wars.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:30   #9
Tomkat

Well, maybe they did in the past.

I don't care about past rounds. I care about this round.

And I think most people have 500 roids research done actually Gio2k. I know I do, and I haven't exactly been getting my research spot on every tick.

Besides, surely it's easy to do some big damage to an alliance when most of their defence ships aren't as available - unlike next week, when everyone will have their anti-BS/CR up and sorted?
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:32   #10
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Gio2k I have to agree with you on the difference on the situation during r13 and r15 Angels was in, but I think your member numbers are a bit inaccurate. With PAWiki showing different numbers. I still agree that you didnt have the strength to go for #1 spot that u surely do have this round

Regards
KweKweK

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 22:43   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
The round Angels napped eX they played with 30 - 40 members the whole round,
Not to criticise Angels for their round 13 policies, but I would like to point out either that you're lying, showing a misrepresentative part of the truth, have forgot, or just plain weren't paying attention for the whole of round 13 as Lokken's logbook shows. Hint: Start looking at entry #8.

But no issues with teh rest of your post.

Last edited by Gate; 5 Nov 2005 at 22:48.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 22:50   #12
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

two week in will be different to one week in.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 23:58   #13
Tomkat

No shit Evil :P

Guys, let's try and move away from the whole "Angels did xxx in round xx!" and "1up did all these things in round xx!!".

That isn't what the post is about. I don't give two hoots about previous rounds, I'm curious about who people think will cooperate first with other allies.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:03   #14
eVil
the lite shine brite

exilition dont block. they stay quiet. in shadows. if the lite doesnt shine brite, then you wont follow lite.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:06   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

im guessing on Angels and eXi making the first move towards a alliance of some kind to stop 1up.. both alliances know that if 1up can be removed the game wud be a bit easier for both parties.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:34   #16
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
didn't you just post that in another thread ?
with the same spelling mistakes and everything.
no but im pointin at same idea, no lite that brite can shine if its a lite.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:35   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
didn't you just post that in another thread ?
with the same spelling mistakes and everything.
That is becouse "he" is a bot.

Im wondering how many understood I was just joking and nothing more.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:38   #18
eVil
the lite shine brite

u make me laf
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:43   #19
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
u make me laf
i wish he made you spell properly instead
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:59   #20
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
im guessing on Angels and eXi making the first move towards a alliance of some kind to stop 1up.. both alliances know that if 1up can be removed the game wud be a bit easier for both parties.
Actually 1up + Angels vrs eX is what i would of thought to be more likely at this point.
Jorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 01:03   #21
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
i wish he made you spell properly instead
I try my best. mayb i get my bot to spel for me.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 01:08   #22
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Spellcheck

Quote:
I try my best. mayb i get my bot to spel for me.
Download the Google Toolbar, it has a spellcheck feature where you can spellcheck anything in any form you fill on a webpage

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 01:14   #23
eVil
the lite shine brite

that wil take a long time to write, seem stupid to do that.

but gud idea and in futur i wil try it.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 03:45   #24
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Errr. My mistake, i don't know why i wrote "the whole round". I actually wanted to say we started with around 30-40 members.
But our member count grew at the end, when we took some hydra and other people in. Still, the point remains in that Angels had never a shot at #1 alliance in that round. We played the way we played to consolidate as an alliance. The round before that we were a bg in MISTU, and split to form Angels, so R13 was our first "proper" round.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 04:24   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And exilition hit second. Fair dues to angels who are man-for-man outroiding exilition at the minute. The next week should decide the political direction of the round I imagine.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 05:06   #26
Tomkat

Indeed.

Exilition ranking higher than 1up, even though they have 13 less players added to the alliance in-game. A higher total roid count also.

A sorry state of affairs for 1up.

Will this little depression tempt 1up to call on their connections, and ask for some help to take down the top 2 alliances? (angels and ex)

If I know 1up, they certainly won't settle for 3rd place. It'll be all or nothing. And I hope they give a good fight.

At the moment it looks like a fight for 1st/2nd between Angels and Exilition, and a fight for 3rd/4th place between 1up and ND.

This next week will be interesting.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 05:12   #27
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

no matter what the outcome, this sure as hell is going to be a fun round, and a long awaited one at that
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 05:31   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no doubt about that
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 05:33   #29
eVil
the lite shine brite

lite sitll on angel and 1up though. wat will they do will they fight or die.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 06:06   #30
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice

this looks like it is shaping up to be a great round. lots of competition, whoever gets 1st this round will most certainly have earned it.
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 10:32   #31
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

It seems like a very open round indeed. Lets hope it keeps that way.

Also, note that Angels clearly declared that they were going solo this round. So lets all agree that since they declared they were going solo before anyone mentioned any blocking, they can not be called fencesitters.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 10:36   #32
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
lite sitll on angel and 1up though. wat will they do will they fight or die.
You do come out with some shit don't you?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 12:33   #33
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I'm hearing a lot of rumours that Angels/eXi have blocked already to take down 1up... yesterdays roiding stats seem to indicate that these rumours were quite possibly true. It may have been just an unlucky day for 1up, but I'm sure todays details can give us a pretty good indication.

I have to say I am surprised by Angels if this is true, considering their R13 reputation I really thought they'd try a different approach to make sure people don't regard them as eXi puppets. Maybe they think they can outroid eXi to #1... not doing a bad job so far...
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 13:46   #34
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I'm hearing a lot of rumours that Angels/eXi have blocked already to take down 1up... yesterdays roiding stats seem to indicate that these rumours were quite possibly true. It may have been just an unlucky day for 1up, but I'm sure todays details can give us a pretty good indication.

I have to say I am surprised by Angels if this is true, considering their R13 reputation I really thought they'd try a different approach to make sure people don't regard them as eXi puppets. Maybe they think they can outroid eXi to #1... not doing a bad job so far...
heh.. nice one.. speculation ftw ?
1up is overrated this round imo.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 14:22   #35
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Please tell me that this isn't actually the height of propoganda attempts we are gonna see this round? Pia AD > Pa AD

Though of course it could be just Fish going out on a limb and looking stupid either ofc.
Jorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 14:31   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is a pile of rubbish, take this as an official Angels response that we have no deals with exi or any other alliance.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 14:38   #37
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
Please tell me that this isn't actually the height of propoganda attempts we are gonna see this round? Pia AD > Pa AD

Though of course it could be just Fish going out on a limb and looking stupid either ofc.
Hardly, I just repeated what people have said to me, I never said whether I believed it was true or not, Kj tells me it's not, and he's given me no reason not to trust him previously.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 14:59   #38
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

At the moment there are NO deals between angels/exi. I firmly believe that.

My prediction.

1up will get twatted by exil/angels. Whether working together or not, exil hate 1up as 1up have shown complete dominance in previous rounds, and Angels lack the command to really take the fight to exil, so will hit 1up instead.
Next Exil/angels will turn on ND. Exilition because they wanna eliminate the opposition, and angels cause they wont risk open war with exil.
Finally, Exil will hit angels, and win.

I really see no way of stopping exil this round.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 15:13   #39
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

My prediction.

1up will get twatted by exil/angels. Whether working together or not, exil hate 1up as 1up have shown complete dominance in previous rounds, and Angels lack the command to really take the fight to exil, so will hit 1up instead.
Next Exil/angels will turn on ND. Exilition because they wanna eliminate the opposition, and angels cause they wont risk open war with exil.

Shit, that sounds bad. Maybe you and everyone else should surrender and save Exil the bother if it's that definite?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 15:16   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

or you could put up a decent argument as to why u think i am wrong.

Oh, and i NEVER surrender.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 15:21   #41
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
or you could put up a decent argument as to why u think i am wrong.

I just think you're a little bit too sure of what will happen considering it's so early on.

"I really see no way of stopping exil this round." is pretty strong language considering they're 2nd and there are many alliances, including 1up, who are capable of catching them right now.

Maybe things will turn out as you said, but there are many other possibilities too. Maybe Angels will get support from ND and attack them? It's all very possible.

Quote:
I thought as much ^^
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 15:35   #42
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Clearly Exilition already won. Considering they are #2 alliance and all, and that 1up has not gained much for 2(!) nights now.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:07   #43
Tomkat

It is only 2 nights gentlemen.

2 nights over the weekend.

1up were probably all out partying and forgot about that little browser-based wargame.

Don't write them off just yet, just because their average score is 25k or so below #1.

Forest might have a good point. I'm not sure much individual alliance targetting is going on right now - I think it's more trying to take down gals with hostile players in, so the strength of all opposing alliances is reduced.

It seems to be certain that one of the big players will go down, be it 1up, Angels or eXilition. Right now it looks like 1up - but it's only 2 nights. Things can change in the week when you're all soundly asleep ready for work, and 1up is plotting and scheming.

Once that big player goes down though - then what?

There'll be two alliances vying for top spot. Will they then approach somewhere else (ND?) for a little bit of help, in return for the #2 spot in the alliance rankings?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:14   #44
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

My prediction.

predictions are lame.

Your's holds no concrete.

You underestimate the Angels command
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:15   #45
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
predictions are lame.

does he?

i wouldnt be so sure looking at other rounds

although i hear alch said "I wont let us do as r13" and I do have respect for alch, so time will tell

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:21   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
predictions are lame.

They underestimated you no doubt.

I'm sure they'll win at a canter.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:35   #47
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Clearly Exilition already won. Considering they are #2 alliance and all, and that 1up has not gained much for 2(!) nights now.
imo the ally at the #1 wins - and that is atm Angels (and it doesnt win the ally with the highest avg score or most roids). why should they not be able to stay there?
frostbeule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:36   #48
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Penis-Allianz will save us all \o/

Anyway, I think the fight for #1 will be between exXilition and 1up. Whats different this round, is that theres actually others that can win aswell, so I think both 1up and eXilition are abit reluctant to go head on head just yet, as the other allies in the top would gain alot on that(and potentially take advantage of it)

I expect there to be alot of politics and fighting Its looking good muahaha

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:40   #49
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbeule
imo the ally at the #1 wins - and that is atm Angels (and it doesnt win the ally with the highest avg score or most roids). why should they not be able to stay there?
I was being ironic though. Seeing as some people say they can't see how eXilition will be stopped from winning this round, I thought I'd say that 1up has only had 2 bad nights, and the round is far from over. Irony is the win.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 16:51   #50
eVil
the lite shine brite

i dnt think 1up lost the lite, but the lite should not be on exil.

tehy are nice and wont do anything.

lite should be on angel.

they are number 1. if lite shines brite then you have to look at the lite, lite still not on exilition so still ignore them.