User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2006, 13:51   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Most entertaining pa-player ever?

There have been untold amount of threads along the lines of "who is the best pa player ever" which are quite frankly boring and repetitive. Then again I hardly ever check these forums so maybe this is 'old' too

Anyway, I was recently gobsmacked when I read a post claiming someone I regard as dull to be entertaining. Infact, gobsmacked is an understatement - my eyeballs nearly popped out of their sockets.

Every galaxy needs its court jester type person to help stop boredom from setting in. Same goes for alliances. Maybe these people are also the PA-superstars that win every round? Maybe they're numpties that no one has ever heard of?

So, name and shame the pa-people you think of as particularly funny on IRC. I'm curious. My list would be:

- DIABL0S (quit r8, ex virus)
- Thunder (the only funny dutchman in the history of mankind? tis what sitting in english pubs 24/7 does for you)
- Tesla (not so sure these days, but 2-3yrs ago he was always worthy of a good chuckle)
- Ice|work (not sure my love is reciprocated :< keeps turning down my bp offers)

I could list a few more but I'll refrain from sucking up to people i regularly talk to on IRC. Added that so they won't be suicidal when they notice they're not in my list
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 14:34   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Most entertaining pa-player ever?

You were going to say me, weren't you? :P
tbh, you've been quite entertaining.
The "belly dancing" and the glueing the phone to your head so you didn't miss texts about incomings were two classic moments of many
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 14:49   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Me, myself and the 6043 people Ive impersonated.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:00   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

everyone who's shared a private channel with me admits freely that i am the best thing that's ever happened to them.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:02   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For the love of god people stop nominating yourselves
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:03   #6
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

I nominate JBG
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:07   #7
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
everyone who's shared a private channel with me admits freely that i am the best thing that's ever happened to them.
I think you're a twat and about as funny as leprosy.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:10   #8
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i've shared a private channel with you and I definately dont think that...

jernub

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:13   #9
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i won vision's last ever funniest member award... so i guess i win.

i also invented satire and deadpan.
You struck me as a funny but not an overly entertaining person :/ bit of a dummied down version of a guy called Mooseh who used to hang out on netgamers. Regularly had people crying with laughter due to his satirical evilness, but also made his victims quite depressed. So a very funny guy, but not exactly what I would call entertaining.

Same goes for jerome.

Appoco - people in my real life taking advantage of my inbred obsession for stupidity doesn't really count towards IRC funniness ;o Though I'll make an exception in this case; a nomination for me, woooo \o/
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:21   #10
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Possibly getting into red blob territory, but the late Yeh always managed to make me smile with his non-sensical posts.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:21   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
beb
How could you not say ollis.

You heathen.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:23   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Im nominating Frag for being really funny
jesterina for being a pretty funny guy with cunning wits and cherm like david grohl

and last and funniest, idi for going with me to Moscow - Shanghai!
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:33   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I think you're a twat and about as funny as leprosy.
Leprosy is hilarity in a can bagged up and ready for sale.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:39   #14
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Stifler, because everyone loves a (welsh) scapegoat.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:40   #15
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Alki
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:40   #16
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Stifler, because everyone loves a (welsh) scapegoat.
i'm welsh and proud of it! Where as you are just a wanna be welshman

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:47   #17
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

every single post in this thread can be seen as a direct nomination for myself.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 16:27   #18
Ice|work

Ice|work is infamous around these parts

Fishing for compliments?

it's.... NEWT!

(No, i wasn't forced to vote him.)
Ice|work is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 16:42   #19
newt
Banned

what the ****? where did you come from? why aren't you ever on IRC? correction: why aren't you ever in any of my channels on irc?!?

horn - since you're so entertaining I'll buy you a cs1.6 account in 9days I'm getting desperate for someone I can actually beat, though did take mitre to 30-24 in his favour last night.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:39   #20
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I vote for Newt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:41   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Leprosy is hilarity in a can bagged up and ready for sale.
Quoted for truth. There's quite a few good lepper jokes, beginning with "why did the lepper get the speeding tick?"

I don't think this is anything but an attention whore thread any more. I don't know why I'm posting on it
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:43   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Quoted for truth. There's quite a few good lepper jokes, beginning with "why did the lepper get the speeding tick?"

I don't think this is anything but an attention whore thread any more. I don't know why I'm posting on it
Circle-jerk. Not attention whore.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:45   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest, easily.

close and lock down thread.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:50   #24
jerome

circle jerking is overrated, noone can wank me off better than myself.
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 18:52   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

don't you get off on the group experience or something>
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 20:04   #26
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Foxman...

[14:51:39] <elviz`out> beauty and the beast?
[14:51:44] <elviz`out> me being the beauty ofc^^
[14:52:01] <Foxman> u being the beast? nownow, dont be so hard on yourself
[14:52:12] <Foxman> (i decided to ignore the second line)

Maybe I should just say anyone that abuses elviz.
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 21:39   #27
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i vote illmatics, he is so clearly the most messed up disturbingly funny guy ever

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 21:40   #28
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i vote illmatics, he is so clearly the most messed up disturbingly funny guy ever
Have you forgotten I hit you 10 times and only lost 1 DE?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 21:41   #29
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Nodrog
Torz
Minty
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 21:44   #30
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Religfree and The_Seal

rather amusing even in the face of incoming!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 21:45   #31
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Forest, easily.

Zhil gets my vote actually =/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 23:33   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

My choice of ppl

Ingal jester.... horn

Ally jester.... JJJ

#subh barkeep.... Hylands

#cruiser plank award.... flyer
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 23:51   #33
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

me when im drunk :S
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 23:53   #34
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Kaplan. Only guy on the net (except me) who understands the art of insulting for the fun of it.
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 00:30   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Forest, easily.

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 00:54   #36
Linoge
Andre LiNoGe

Linoge will become famous soon enoughLinoge will become famous soon enough

Dav
Ronny
Mav (because everyone laughed at am rather than with him coz hes such a nub)

and also Davs mum is quite funny when i ask her for the change

R4 EL
R5 Elysium
R6 TX
R7 vVv
R13 VGN
R14 Reunion
R15 LCH
R16 Subh
R17 Angels
R18 NewDawn DC
R19 NewDawn DC
Linoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 01:31   #37
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I say Corpse
The ones who had the luck to see him online when he just come home from the pub know what I mean.

It's not just LOL, but laughing so loud in RL that housemates drop by to ask what's going on!
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 01:42   #38
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

I'm gonna have to with NDs triumvirate of Cat, Kitty & Destiny.

When those 3 are all online things are never quiet & always entertaining.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 03:03   #39
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

To me it's a tie between Kretin and Nadar. The two combined gets quite hilarious.

I also have to nominate Synthetic_Sid as having the most awe inspiring name on irc.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 04:31   #40
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

There's a lot.

zzhou
jester
elviz
cypher
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 08:14   #41
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

I have to say that about half the population of ROCK has made me damn near piss my pants at times... But specifically:

olsk
Baby
Kieker-Jan
HellKicker (ROCK official Lick0r)

There's more, but those four pop to mind right now...
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 08:46   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised nobody has named me yet. Every second you spend with me is a second to which you can look back to in 20 years, realizing you once knew true happyness.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 08:57   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Who would have foreseen that this thread would turn into a 'look at me being a massive faggot clown haha voting for myself lol' retard gathering point
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:02   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Who would have foreseen that this thread would turn into a 'look at me being a massive faggot clown haha voting for myself lol' retard gathering point
I did

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:03   #45
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm surprised nobody has named me yet. Every second you spend with me is a second to which you can look back to in 20 years, realizing you once knew true happyness.
i remember you causing me lots of grief in the olde days, but not much amusement :crymeariver:
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:37   #46
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Noone thinks minty?
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:46   #47
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I nominate ChronoX, he may not be very funny himself, but he causes other people to say funny stuff about him

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:49   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
i remember you causing me lots of grief in the olde days, but not much amusement :crymeariver:
Well yeah, I wasn't a big fan of yours back then and I still think you screwed up

But when you now look back to it, the grief should have changed to good old memories etc

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 11:34   #49
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Rukhsta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
I'm gonna have to with NDs triumvirate of Cat, Kitty & Destiny.

When those 3 are all online things are never quiet & always entertaining.
This is true, but since ponies always stick together, I have to nominate Barrow...
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 15:16   #50
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Killmark and his BOT ARMY
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]