User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 15:55   #1
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about
bbye

Due to lack of time and enjoyment I decided to quit PA for now / forever. My appolagies to everyone who was counting on me for something this round but fact is PA is a game and you should be playing a game for entertainment. At the moment I dont find myself enjoying it even a tiny little bit however and therefor Ive decided that it is time to call it quit.

Ill still be around abit on IRC using my planet to do some scans for ppl in my alliance requiring them but I wont be on much and my planet will probably never exceed the 24 roids I have atm anymore.

Alot of ppl are worth mentioning and I could write a entire "PA history" of the rounds I played (r8-now, r4 havoc, r7 free planet). But I dont think anyone would be intrested in another thread like that, I wouldnt be anyways. The people I like will know this themselves anyway therefor Ill only thank a few really special ones:

butter, for getting me in my first real alliance (Elysium) without her I would have probably quit after r8 or r9 because playing the game in IPC isnt really all that.

^MDK^MAN^, for being my buddy ever since r11 best player ever for sure (after myself obviously)

the ppl in Elysium, LCH and 1up who made me enjoy my stay there.

Greets,
MiX
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 16:01   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: bbye

it's fair to say that i am glad you were able to play with me at even on my appallingly inactive/apathetic part of my playing days so you could gain some tips from the best player ever.

:]

also, you were one of the very few people i had respect of r11/12 lch and the game needs more like you.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 22:49   #3
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

later mix
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 00:31   #4
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

bye MiX

silly dutchie

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 01:48   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bye MiX, ashame to see you go but get out while you can. Like jerome said it was a pleasure playing with you.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 10:09   #6
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Bye MiX :eek:
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:24   #7
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Sorry to see you go m8

I know it was great having you around in []LCH[].
I bet they will say the same in 1up.

If you got time you can be a great player but as you said yourself, without time you can't play PA as you want it.

Have a great time without PA and don't forget to show your face in #lch when online

Bye MiX
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:49   #8
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You can bet your ass they say the same in 1up.

Take care of yourself - bw.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:18   #9
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

buh bye. take care and good luck with everything
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 22:47   #10
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

omfg mix you were like the best PA player eveR!!11 ;(((
so sad to see you go ;((( i hoep you will coem back soon eause else it would be grate loss to the PA as a whoel!11eoen

did this boost your ego enough

/kiss

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2005, 18:06   #11
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm who will make my mixses this comming rounds enjoy rl mix
and yes come by in #lch cos only slapping mdk aint fun enough
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2005, 23:34   #12
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

mix doesnt have a RL...
he's addicted to WoW now...im so unlukcy getting spammed by him whole day :|

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2005, 10:07   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
it's fair to say that i am glad you were able to play with me at even on my appallingly inactive/apathetic part of my playing days so you could gain some tips from the best player ever.

:]

also, you were one of the very few people i had respect of r11/12 lch and the game needs more like you.
Jernub in "I respect a human being" shocker !!! (j/k)

Sad to see you go Mix, who knows one day your rehabilitation will fail and you'll grab back to the drug that screws yer life

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 16:02   #14
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

later MiX, nice palying with you for a couple rounds. good luck dude
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 01:38   #15
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Enjoyed wrkin with you, in particular organising teamups and then waiting for you to show up heh heh. Top guy imho
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2005, 18:27   #16
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

cya mate
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 11:58   #17
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Noo! My mentor! Didnt know you'd made an official ''im quitting'' thread, got the gist from your inactivity thou Oh well thanks for introducing me2 the game (24:10 forever!) and teaching me afew tricks of the trade Ill miss you even thou you went inactive 1 week into round 3 rounds running (in my bp!) Cya round pal, hopefully when the you realize the evilness of WoW you'll rejoin us

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 17:12   #18
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Im semi back for a round, now you can teach me if you want to!
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2009, 14:15   #19
butter

butter is an unknown quantity at this point

well MiX... shame I didn't see this post when you were leaving as I had already quit. Upside is it is great to see your nice words and we are both back!
Glad for all the rounds we played together in Elysium and then Lch.
butter is offline   Reply With Quote