User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 11:05   #11
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Yep thats what I did aswell, I let you guys roid me.

100 incs a night from the start you say, untill Ult got hit. That should be near 1700 incs before tick 400. You had deals with 4-5 allies during most of it. Yet the ones you didnt have deals with you, after targetting you for days, still havent reached 700. Atleast be honest about your incoming.
Also your co members are directly involved no? You are naive and assume my opinions are based solely on what I have seen.

I ve been calling you dumb this whole topic cause you have no clue about anything. Yet now you think I am. Its ok though, I have just remembered who you are. You were the one that started threatening me after I didnt let you join Ult. Guess you are still bitter.
lol what? At no stage did I ever ask to join Ult, nor did/would I ever threaten you. It's like you think I'm as egotistical as you . You aren't as great or as desirable as you may think.

Now I know you are just spewing up random bile. That's fine though. You carry on down the road of a limited individual. Continue to avoid the real world.

Just wait until incoming stats are released.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote