User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2017, 21:57   #201
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
If people want to question my approach to politics that is perfectly fine but we will always do what is in the interest of the alliance especially if it gives us the chance of a win. I guess the difference here is that im willing to roll the dice, regardless to political situation whereas other alliances are willing to sit out their deal even if it assures a 2nd place rather than the chance of 1st. I do not respect these other alliances who sit there watching the world pass by so they can secure 3rd or 2nd place when they have the chance of first. I honestly feel I am doing my alliance members a disservice by not pushing them to the limit and ultimately aiming for something I know we may not be able to attain but I would rather fight for than let the opportunity pass. I see many comments on the forum mocking this approach and I see many comments around "munkee killed p3ng LOL" but we went for it and you didnt.
You just summed up my whole philosophy in that paragraph.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 22:01   #202
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Thats what you get when 2 different allies merge. 2 completely different playstyle. We knew that it might come to this, just kinda sad we didnt do it 400 ticks ago. I still think that there should be a peaceful way to split ally, but there isnt.

I dont hold grudge to FL, they did what they felt they needed to do to keep members happy.
For Norse, we dont want to be apart of it and leaving ally.

Now we(Norse) idle and look forward to next round.

PS: BB, you're still a retard
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 22:17   #203
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

PA description should be changed to "Space soup opera rpg"
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 23:24   #204
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

No one got kicked

No
One got inc after leaving

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 23:37   #205
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
No one got kicked

No
One got inc after leaving
Not strictly true

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 23:41   #206
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
What you are suggesting doesn't make any sense. I may enter into a deal with the expectation that it is for the long term (lets try the mortgage example again!), but why do I have to continue that deal if the environment changes?

The answer to that is obvious. I do not need to agree to multiple short deals when I have an intention to build a relationship with an alliance for the long term. If that doesn't work out on either side for whatever reason then why should we feel bad about adjusting the terms or the overall agreement. Many times alliances have dropped naps with p3ng when we had agreed to round long deals which suited both sides at the time (santa has twice to satisfy members attacking fat p3ng at the eor).

I infact find dealing with people like bows and nd somewhat infuriating (hence why I push this pain on to booji now). Your idea of clever deals with clever terms does nothing to build trust with me. There's always some form of get out clause or a view of "lets not make this too long" with a complete lack of commitment. If we want to talk about trust, then your idea of a deal certainly offers none of that for me. Let's also be practical here, you forgot this round your deal had even expired with p3ng. So who is really gaining here?

We should not forget any deal is struck between 2 parties, with 2 separate views. Many times I may ask for terms longer than the other party wants, therefore we have to agree on a set tick.
Sometimes we agree to NAP/work with someone, saying that we want to stick to it EOR but only sticking to our 2week/1week maximum lengths because we dont want to end up ruining the whole universal political flow, much like Norse/Ult/App did this round.
We play planetarion with nothing more than a week to week plan, or a day to day plan sometimes, we dont hold grudges or avoid working with someone because they were annoying us last round or earlier on in the round.
Its quite diffrent "backstabbing" someone for short term gains than just letting a tick set deal run out because they are too far ahead of everyone else.
Ive always been very honest in my dealings, thats why people easily get annoyed with dealing with BowS. If we say we might hit Ult, or that we are considering to hit Apprime does not mean we are planning to do it, but that its always a option, and Apprime/Ultores can do what they want with that information.
Last round apprime choose to SK all BowS members because i told CarDi that if they didnt do any political moves, we could end up hitting Apprime if there was no other options. How he understood it was that he was threatned at gunpoint by me

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 00:23   #207
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Ive always been very honest in my dealings, thats why people easily get annoyed with dealing with BowS.
You have been leading me on about hitting app for weeks how is that honest? While you have never been outright dishonest you have certainly been able to keep things spinning implying you will hit app then drawing back.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 03:29   #208
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

I find it hilarious that it was Bows who was in the strongest political position to hit App for a large part of the round who never took the bite. Bbutcher is quick to cry about what other allies hc tell him though.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 05:43   #209
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
You have been leading me on about hitting app for weeks how is that honest? While you have never been outright dishonest you have certainly been able to keep things spinning implying you will hit app then drawing back.
You must have us mistaken with someone else, maybe Infidels, the alliance who has been planning the anti 6:1 block for weeks?

Ive not ever ruled out that we wont ever hit App, though ive said everytime when youve asked us what we are doing that we simply dont want to hit app or that we havnt even been in the position to do it. Both strat and politics have made it impossible.

We have had two tags who basicly went into the round with a goal to kill us, and the only time they agreed to a NAP with us they broke it 3 days later to ptarget us.

Unread 15 Feb 2017, 08:14   #210
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

BB you have never understood that to someone who has nothing against infidels or bows, and does not understand much about your disputes, your position has looked extraordinarily similar to theirs.

Both blame the other.
Both maintain they won't hit app without a third alliance... the only difference is at least in theory infidels would take bows as that third alliance whereas for you it was Norse or ult. Now I accept that you and ND feel you can't trust infidels but you can see how this position niftily makes you guys look like the stick in the muds rather than infidels as ultimately you were unwilling to test their commitment.

The only difference really is that you have spent the round sounding like you want to hit app whereas everyone else sympathises with p3n's situation but does not actually care about app being at the top. You on the other hand actively dislike the balance of power situation which (rather to my surprise) most of the other alliances don't care about.

Your leading me on has not been a problem. But if you want 'honest' politics which is what we were talking about then to me ND has been the most honest maintaining from the start that it is not up to them, it is up to ult and Norse to hit app and only then will they move.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 08:45   #211
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
BB you have never understood that to someone who has nothing against infidels or bows, and does not understand much about your disputes, your position has looked extraordinarily similar to theirs.

Both blame the other.
Both maintain they won't hit app without a third alliance... the only difference is at least in theory infidels would take bows as that third alliance whereas for you it was Norse or ult. Now I accept that you and ND feel you can't trust infidels but you can see how this position niftily makes you guys look like the stick in the muds rather than infidels as ultimately you were unwilling to test their commitment.

The only difference really is that you have spent the round sounding like you want to hit app whereas everyone else sympathises with p3n's situation but does not actually care about app being at the top. You on the other hand actively dislike the balance of power situation which (rather to my surprise) most of the other alliances don't care about.

Your leading me on has not been a problem. But if you want 'honest' politics which is what we were talking about then to me ND has been the most honest maintaining from the start that it is not up to them, it is up to ult and Norse to hit app and only then will they move.
But you know about the dispute, and you know that Infidels has been lying about what has been said and done.
And i have never even said we would hit App even if there was 3 more alliances doing it, and yes one of the reason has been that we have no reason to "troll wave" apprime so Ult and Norse can get closer to the #1 spot when they have refused to do anything about it themself.
When Infidels finaly agreed to a NAP(wich they ofc violate straight away), they went on to target p3ng forts, while BowS went on the gal raid gals with App planets in them aswell.
Did we expect Infidels to come hit us with Norse when we had agreed on not hitting each other? Ofc not, but we were stupid enough to belive in GenChaos word when we made the agreement, once he went away for a day, the Arab and the Brazillian went straight into ptargetting us.
Maybe you could say we have dodge the "kill app" thing due to our war with Infidels/Norse, but if i remember correctly you told me that Infidels had said they would join you on your quest once BowS had accepted a NAP(It was the other way around, Infidels not accepting our deal), and in the end you realised that they had been lying to you about all of their intention.

We would not mind hitting any fat planets, wether its Norse, Ult or Apprime, but so far we have not judge it like the right thing to do because we allready had our hands full with other alliance swearing to kill us.

Unread 15 Feb 2017, 17:18   #212
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
But you know about the dispute, and you know that Infidels has been lying about what has been said and done.
And i have never even said we would hit App even if there was 3 more alliances doing it, and yes one of the reason has been that we have no reason to "troll wave" apprime so Ult and Norse can get closer to the #1 spot when they have refused to do anything about it themself.
When Infidels finaly agreed to a NAP(wich they ofc violate straight away), they went on to target p3ng forts, while BowS went on the gal raid gals with App planets in them aswell.
Did we expect Infidels to come hit us with Norse when we had agreed on not hitting each other? Ofc not, but we were stupid enough to belive in GenChaos word when we made the agreement, once he went away for a day, the Arab and the Brazillian went straight into ptargetting us.
Maybe you could say we have dodge the "kill app" thing due to our war with Infidels/Norse, but if i remember correctly you told me that Infidels had said they would join you on your quest once BowS had accepted a NAP(It was the other way around, Infidels not accepting our deal), and in the end you realised that they had been lying to you about all of their intention.

We would not mind hitting any fat planets, wether its Norse, Ult or Apprime, but so far we have not judge it like the right thing to do because we allready had our hands full with other alliance swearing to kill us.
All I keep hearing from every response to Booji is it's not me its them. Grow a pair and stop being a female dog.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 19:41   #213
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Good you understood the message then. Its not us, it realy is them

Unread 15 Feb 2017, 20:07   #214
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Bunch of pansies arguing on the internet over a text game. lol.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 20:18   #215
booji
a bucket

Quote:
I know that you believe that Infidels has been lying but I don't really have any hard facts to go on. I just have two conflicting accounts of who is to blame. It is probably pretty similar to those trying to judge our p3n and app dispute over what happened last round; both implacably blame the other and believe they are right. In this case it is me in the middle trying to work out who is right. And to be quite honest it does not matter as even if I know who is right it wont actually mean you, or they move.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 20:39   #216
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBitcher View Post
Good you understood the message then. Its not us, it realy is them
*it's
*really

Seriously man for all of us: http://a.co/2LG235F Go Buy one.
Unread 15 Feb 2017, 22:08   #217
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
*it's
*really

Ah, pulling the grammar card!
This discussioon just got serios

Unread 15 Feb 2017, 23:00   #218
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
*it's
*really

Funny.

*Seriously man, for all of us:

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2017, 15:45   #219
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Looked pals, App is right, p3n is wrong. Bitcher can't be rigt, so infants must be right, hence bitcher must be wrong. We sorted with this now?

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2017, 20:16   #220
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Funny.

*Seriously man, for all of us:
I'm glad someone caught it. Knew it wouldn't be Hunter.
Unread 16 Feb 2017, 20:48   #221
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersix View Post
i'm glad someone caught it. Knew it wouldn't be hunter.
a?
Unread 16 Feb 2017, 20:49   #222
ChroNOS

So norseless is now attacking app for 2 days.

Are infidels and Bows gonna keep hiding behind their mommies still?

Will Butcher still say it's on Norseless, not himself to make that decision?
Unread 16 Feb 2017, 23:43   #223
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post

What did i say, and when did i say anything?

Unread 17 Feb 2017, 04:29   #224
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Infidels on the red for several days now. Maybe it is busy. Just a theory.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 08:05   #225
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Ya they are also behind ND now
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 12:37   #226
raven187

raven187 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Grabs popcorn*
raven187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 13:22   #227
Firebird

Quote:

Perhaps do the dirty work you selves rather than abusing others in a vain attempt for them to do it?

You out number fleet capacity to apps so think smarter!
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 14:13   #228
ChroNOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Perhaps do the dirty work you selves rather than abusing others in a vain attempt for them to do it?

You out number fleet capacity to apps so think smarter!
Lol i have nfi who you think I am but I am in a one member alliance led by myself.

Not much influence there pal
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 14:32   #229
Firebird

Do apologise now, but it would appear you were attempting to bully someone.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 17:25   #230
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about

I know most people dont care, but a few wonder so this is a short version for thoose who wanna know why i have decided to delete my planet this round.

I would love to put out the hole story with all kind of things, but since acuseing people of cheat and other stuff is not allowed on forum i wont go there.

I keep it simple and im sure most of universe know how theese guys in 2:6 plays the game from before anyway so thats a diff story.

So back to the small things i can talk about who made me get enough in the end.

Short version:

3 weeks ago i complained to elviz about him not deffing ally.
When ally had incs he was online, but always sent prio def to his ingal friends from different allies.

When i adressed this issue it was "we will be better we will start def".
However this happend 20 more times the next weeks until today.
Uncoverd waves landing apps which could have been coverd with 2:6 fleets, but they choose to prio def other allies ingal instead in the middle of prime time with incs on us.

When i yet again complained it was seens as emo and whine on my behalf (no wonder as hcs from 2:6 gal) and bad for ally moral.

Whats bad for ally moral? Yes i will explain to you, let our members see they get roided and know they could have been deffed if you choose to def them instead of covering galmates! Thats whats bad for ally moral c***!

So after several warnings to mostly elviz in 2:6 gal about start helping your ally members instead of gal i had enough of him as he clearly gave zero ****s.

So i then told cardi and hcs to grow some balls and put elviz on no def or kick as he clearly not an ally player. (only when he needs def he`s an ally player) rest of time hes a selfish cheating ****.

It was either elviz or me , as i wont be in tag with such a guy (for reasons i cant tell but everyone knows)

Cardi too afraid of looseing ally so that was not an option, so he choose not to and then i went delete as it was either him or me.
They choose him.

Then cardi told me to go sucide. (yes he actually did, grown ups actually go that far)

This was the short stoy that had bugged me for weeks and weeks that made it ran over. However its not only the issues i had with Elviz nor 2:6 gal, but as said i cannot tell anything about that....

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 17:51   #231
Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
I know most people dont care, but a few wonder so this is a short version for thoose who wanna know why i have decided to delete my planet this round.

I would love to put out the hole story with all kind of things, but since acuseing people of cheat and other stuff is not allowed on forum i wont go there.

I keep it simple and im sure most of universe know how theese guys in 2:6 plays the game from before anyway so thats a diff story.

So back to the small things i can talk about who made me get enough in the end.

Short version:

3 weeks ago i complained to elviz about him not deffing ally.
When ally had incs he was online, but always sent prio def to his ingal friends from different allies.

When i adressed this issue it was "we will be better we will start def".
However this happend 20 more times the next weeks until today.
Uncoverd waves landing apps which could have been coverd with 2:6 fleets, but they choose to prio def other allies ingal instead in the middle of prime time with incs on us.

When i yet again complained it was seens as emo and whine on my behalf (no wonder as hcs from 2:6 gal) and bad for ally moral.

Whats bad for ally moral? Yes i will explain to you, let our members see they get roided and know they could have been deffed if you choose to def them instead of covering galmates! Thats whats bad for ally moral c***!

So after several warnings to mostly elviz in 2:6 gal about start helping your ally members instead of gal i had enough of him as he clearly gave zero ****s.

So i then told cardi and hcs to grow some balls and put elviz on no def or kick as he clearly not an ally player. (only when he needs def he`s an ally player) rest of time hes a selfish cheating ****.

It was either elviz or me , as i wont be in tag with such a guy (for reasons i cant tell but everyone knows)

Cardi too afraid of looseing ally so that was not an option, so he choose not to and then i went delete as it was either him or me.
They choose him.

Then cardi told me to go sucide. (yes he actually did, grown ups actually go that far)

This was the short stoy that had bugged me for weeks and weeks that made it ran over. However its not only the issues i had with Elviz nor 2:6 gal, but as said i cannot tell anything about that....
Seven,

What really concerns me about this yes elviz and couple of the other 2:6 have been doing the things you have stated and I agree with you on this, however the only thing you are doing here is punishing the people who have gotten you into the position you are currently sat in.

Your willingness to just auto-delete without consideration to others around you just shows utter contempt and selfishness, that being aside I am not here to bash you.

Have a think about your actions here.

1: Galaxy win will go to 2:6 uncontested yet we're in a position that we can stop that at the moment.

2: Alliance win is put at risk as ULT are free to do as they please due to no incoming.

I hope for your sake and the ones who have given up many hours of their personal time to help enable you to be at #1 you reconsider.

Last edited by Firebird; 17 Feb 2017 at 17:57.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 17:56   #232
fortran

Emoing should never be one's first option.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 18:08   #233
Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Emoing should never be one's first option.

A good rant is always good,, Sometimes it's the only way to fix things by ranting so others are more aware.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 18:11   #234
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Seven,

What really concerns me about this yes elviz and couple of the other 2:6 have been doing the things you have stated and I agree with you on this, however the only thing you are doing here is punishing the people who have gotten you into the position you are currently sat in.

Your willingness to just auto-delete without consideration to others around you just shows utter contempt and selfishness, that being aside I am not here to bash you.

Have a think about your actions here.

1: Galaxy win will go to 2:6 uncontested yet we're in a position that we can stop that at the moment.

2: Alliance win is put at risk as ULT are free to do as they please due to no incoming.

I hope for your sake and the ones who have given up many hours of their personal time to help enable you to be at #1 you reconsider.
Why wasn't the issue dealt with then? If it is true and Elviz has been cheating why not disclose to MH?

If what he wrote is right about elviz not defending ally but deffin ingal then why isn't he kicked? That way App still win and 6:1 wil most likely win and Seven might win planet...

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 18:16   #235
Firebird

I am nothing to do with the HC set-up anymore so can't make comment on why it hasn't been dealt with or has been, I can only comment on what I see.

Externally you try proving things mate you have been around this game long enough to know it's nigh on impossible.

Kicking elviz is the same as seven leaving tag neither achieve anything other than to damage those around them.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 18:36   #236
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

AFAIK Ace still claims no initiating has ever happend on uncovered waves wich 2:6 has been on.
And even if it did, farming was made legal after the benneh/mz incident

Unread 17 Feb 2017, 18:53   #237
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
I just find it hysterical you sit here and bitch about Elviz doing exactly what got you kicked from p3n.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 19:06   #238
ChroNOS

Everyone knows 2:6 leaks and cheats anyway.

Nothing to see here.

Joseph did it last round with Xoca when they initiated a 3 way trade between a top20 future member(outside joseph and xoca gal), xoca and a member in Joseph gal so xoca could get top3 and Joseph the gal win.

Last edited by ChroNOS; 17 Feb 2017 at 19:17.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 19:10   #239
sevenseas

Quote:
I just find it hysterical you sit here and bitch about Elviz doing exactly what got you kicked from p3n.
I think you forget reaper, im sure both dogg and souls have something they would say in that case.

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 19:28   #240
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
I think you forget reaper, im sure both dogg and souls have something they would say in that case.
Speaking of forgetting it was sad not souls that got kicked with you.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 19:59   #241
sevenseas

Quote:
Speaking of forgetting it was sad not souls that got kicked with you.
Thats true, but you seem to forget that souls left p3ng cause of that stupid decission dont you?

Why i mention souls!

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 20:04   #242
sevenseas

And yeah, people like advantix have convinced to me idle out round instead of delete. So i wont let ally down. 90% of app is good guys, still rage but they dont deserve it for what they worked for.

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 20:17   #243
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
And yeah, people like advantix have convinced to me idle out round instead of delete. So i wont let ally down. 90% of app is good guys, still rage but they dont deserve it for what they worked for.
Stop being a pussycat!
Please more tire burning and riots!

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ NOW WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Unread 17 Feb 2017, 21:08   #244
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Thats true, but you seem to forget that souls left p3ng cause of that stupid decission dont you?

Why i mention souls!
4 Birds 1 Kick best move I've ever seen Munkee make.
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 21:23   #245
sevenseas

Quote:
4 Birds 1 Kick best move I've ever seen Munkee make.
No one will argue on that reaper, munkee not known for many good moves so probly his best i agree on that !

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 18 Feb 2017, 11:12   #246
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Yo ReaperSix you sold ships or something?
Unread 20 Feb 2017, 19:08   #247
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

u killed the thread Hunter

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2017, 19:39   #248
Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
u killed the thread Hunter
He is a void that sucks the life out of things
Unread 20 Feb 2017, 19:54   #249
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol i have nfi who you think I am but I am in a one member alliance led by myself.

Not much influence there pal
quoted for truth... i am not in any alliance this round

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2017, 21:18   #250
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He is a void that sucks the life out of things
That's not the only thing he sucks.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote