User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Nov 2015, 11:05   #201
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Yep thats what I did aswell, I let you guys roid me.

100 incs a night from the start you say, untill Ult got hit. That should be near 1700 incs before tick 400. You had deals with 4-5 allies during most of it. Yet the ones you didnt have deals with you, after targetting you for days, still havent reached 700. Atleast be honest about your incoming.
Also your co members are directly involved no? You are naive and assume my opinions are based solely on what I have seen.

I ve been calling you dumb this whole topic cause you have no clue about anything. Yet now you think I am. Its ok though, I have just remembered who you are. You were the one that started threatening me after I didnt let you join Ult. Guess you are still bitter.
lol what? At no stage did I ever ask to join Ult, nor did/would I ever threaten you. It's like you think I'm as egotistical as you . You aren't as great or as desirable as you may think.

Now I know you are just spewing up random bile. That's fine though. You carry on down the road of a limited individual. Continue to avoid the real world.

Just wait until incoming stats are released.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 11:06   #202
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Just all calm down pls. You are all true heroes at Microsoft Excel.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 12:24   #203
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

And Paint!
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 13:19   #204
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
So by your own definition based on stats alone the universe should be split like this:

Top Tier: Ultores

Mid Tier: p3nguins, BF, conspiracy, Faceless

Low Tier: Rainbows, Terra, Hr, Newdawn (now), fightclub, cobra etc.
Yeah, more or less.
Perhaps BF/FL are aspiring to go top tier as they are defending.
From what ive seen in this thread by p3ng members they sound like a one trick pony, fence and attack.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 13:23   #205
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Oh so mid teir is everyone with a full tag but not ult basically?
In which case why not just say that there is only ever one super ally at a time, atm is ult, in the past it has been eXi, Asc or App. Two really top drawer alliances fighting it out is pretty rare.
No p3n is claiming to be on a level with ult. Just that we aint bows!
You are the one comparing your def to bows from last round. And yes BowS are a training allie.

Unread 24 Nov 2015, 14:07   #206
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You are the one comparing your def to bows from last round. And yes BowS are a training allie.
Lets not be doing yourselves down to do down us.
Before you posted you would have done well to look at last rounds stats:
Bows was actually high on def.
FL: 2,678
Bows: 2,554
CT: 2,370
P3n: 2,111
BF: 1,776
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 14:18   #207
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, more or less.
Perhaps BF/FL are aspiring to go top tier as they are defending.
From what ive seen in this thread by p3ng members they sound like a one trick pony, fence and attack.
You are such an idiot. I sometimes wonder why alliances actually give you access to their tools/responsibility never mind letting you represent them. I'm obviously aware your apparently no longer speaking on behalf of Rainbows but some of the rubbish that comes from your mouth is quite funny. Shall we use some of these stats and figures from rounds 58 and 59 as those were the ones you used on me regarding our recall ratio etc. Lets start with round 58:

Total incoming fleets: 4,006 (including fakes)
Total Defence fleets (including ingal): 2,819
Total Attack fleets: 3,573

Now.. we were second this round on the total incoming list. Blacklflag was first with a total of 4,086. They had a total of 2,762 defence fleets with ingal fleets included. If you also compare to the other alliances that round we wasn't actually that bad at all. Ok sure we didn't do fantastic but neither did anyone else. The closest attacking activity to us however (yes we were first) was furgion and they sent a total: 3,063 while every other alliance was under 3k. For example Conspiracy which was second this round had a total of 3,645 incoming (3rd on incoming) with a total of 2,616 total fleets in defence sent (including ingal) now.. we were second with most incoming fleets on us and we sent 510 more attack fleets then furgion that round who were the closest to our attack activity. Is this the sign of a one trick pony alliance? Did we fence this round? I see it hard for an alliance who were dominant in attacks and second in receiving fleets also to be 'fencing' do you?

Lets move onto round 59. Here are the stats for that round:

Total incomings: 4,721
Total defence: 3,087 (including ingal defence)
Total Attack fleets: 4,198

So.. we were first this round on total incoming with the closest to us being Conspiracy who ended second with a total of 4,573. They had a total of 1,579 defence fleets (including ingal defence) with 1,709 fleets recalled (compared to our stat of 2,221) The alliance which was second to the total attack fleets sent out was Black Flag who sent a grand total of 3,565 fleets. That's a difference of 633 fleets. Now Butcher.. again is this the sign of a one trick pony or an alliance that fenced? Not only did we win both of these rounds but as you can see we dominated attacks and (this round in particular) received the most hostile fleets also. We also managed to get 2,221 fleets to recall (512 more then the closest to us that round on incoming which was Conspiracy)

So in conclusion this isn't me displaying an ego at all. I am proud of p3nguins, as I am sure Ult HC are proud of their alliance, same as CT would be proud of their alliance and so on. But I dislike people spouting rubbish. We are not strong in defence we never have been since we started.. however as I said we also don't have set officers/command staff. We don't force people to stay up all night ringing people. We have open tools and encourage people to step up and do it. I'm sure if we cracked down on this we would (maybe?) have a better defence record. However still proves the fact we not only receive incoming we manage to still attack strong. But of course we must of somehow 'fenced' and these stats must mean nothing?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 14:26   #208
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

So what if you dont have DCs, we never had them in Apprime either yet we still defended somehow
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 14:30   #209
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
It's not about the def ships we build.
As amusing as it is to see you and agar3s fling poo at each other, he's right about one thing: Cat/Zik De is awful against Cr/Bs. If you'd had more Xans, Ghosts would've helped a lot, though they have a hard time dealing with all the EMP that's flying around. You would've done better if you'd chosen a different strategy to deal with Cr/Bs.

Unrelated: people, stop using the inc stats to show how good or how bad alliances are. They are meaningless. It's simple. Good alliances win, bad alliances don't. If you win a lot, you're very good, if you only win from time to time, you're alright, and if you never win, you're bad. Even Hunter can understand that!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 14:42   #210
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
As amusing as it is to see you and agar3s fling poo at each other, he's right about one thing: Cat/Zik De is awful against Cr/Bs. If you'd had more Xans, Ghosts would've helped a lot, though they have a hard time dealing with all the EMP that's flying around. You would've done better if you'd chosen a different strategy to deal with Cr/Bs.

Unrelated: people, stop using the inc stats to show how good or how bad alliances are. They are meaningless. It's simple. Good alliances win, bad alliances don't. If you win a lot, you're very good, if you only win from time to time, you're alright, and if you never win, you're bad. Even Hunter can understand that!
Demographics for p3nguins - 25 Cat Val(3056.1k) Score(4136.8k) Size(515) XP(18k) | 1 Etd Val(3812.6k) Score(5159.9k) Size(1010) XP(22.5k) | 2 Ter Val(2133.9k) Score(2961.5k) Size(352) XP(13.8k) | 14 Xan Val(2660.3k) Score(3331.4k) Size(612) XP(11.2k) | 18 Zik Val(3695.8k) Score(4606k) Size(665) XP(15.2k)

If you defend cr/bs with cr/bs you need Etd and Ter to deal with Cr inc, and Cath, Zik for Bs, so they didnt have much choice really with their strat.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 14:58   #211
Krypton
KK

Quote:

We have Xans...and Locusts are phenomenal. But Ty for your input.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 15:08   #212
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We have Xans...
I know. I said you didn't have enough Xans for Ghosts to make much of a difference against predictably EMP-heavy Bs fleets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
they didnt have much choice really with their strat.
Agar3s covered Pirate, though I'll grant you the Locust. Still, no one made them to anything, they could make all the choices they wanted.

P.S. I didn't expect a serious response. Who are you, and what did you do to the Hunter I know!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 16:11   #213
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
So in conclusion this isn't me displaying an ego at all. I am proud of p3nguins, as I am sure Ult HC are proud of their alliance, same as CT would be proud of their alliance and so on. But I dislike people spouting rubbish. We are not strong in defence we never have been since we started.. however as I said we also don't have set officers/command staff. We don't force people to stay up all night ringing people. We have open tools and encourage people to step up and do it. I'm sure if we cracked down on this we would (maybe?) have a better defence record. However still proves the fact we not only receive incoming we manage to still attack strong. But of course we must of somehow 'fenced' and these stats must mean nothing?
If you dont have a defence compartment running, you simply cannot compete in 9/10 rounds.
Unless you ofc just either have less unfavourable incs, a bigger fence, or no incs at all.
Defence has always been a major part on how to suceed in this game.

"recall rate" for past round winners

R45 82%
R46 66%
R47 72%
R48 58%
R49 73%
R50 61%
R51 60%
R52 63%
R53 58%
R54 53%
R55 69%
R56 68%
R57 55%
R58 52%
R59 clearly a "outlayer" due to ST stats so its skippd.
R60 79%
R61 67%
R62 55%
R63 62%

So is p3nguins a likely "top tier" allie just based on round history in terms of recall rates?
As some of your members have said you dont have a defence department, and it might be shining through in the inc stats data(wich mz allready has said dosnt count for anything).
Its not me trying to put down p3ng or anything, just giving my opinion on their strengths/weaknesses, and reasons why i think they are a 2nd tier allie.

Unread 24 Nov 2015, 16:16   #214
Firebird

Get stuffed Hunter I spent many an hour sorting def for your lazy ass.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 16:25   #215
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

I don't know why you are discussing. People block against Ultores for 700~800 ticks. It is clear that's done because Ultores is one tier above everyone else.
But you can call the others Top Tier Subpart B if it pleases you.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 17:12   #216
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
lol what? At no stage did I ever ask to join Ult, nor did/would I ever threaten you. It's like you think I'm as egotistical as you . You aren't as great or as desirable as you may think.

Now I know you are just spewing up random bile. That's fine though. You carry on down the road of a limited individual. Continue to avoid the real world.

Just wait until incoming stats are released.
Dear Adam, its not ok to deny things to yourself.
Yes I double checked if it was you that raged and threatened me after I told you "NO" to joining Ultores. You were even telling your alliance mates before R54 ended that you would be joining Ultores. It seems like you were sorely mistaken. Was this such a bad day for you that you blacked it out? Hard to believe a none caring person like yourself would black such trivial things out though. Lets hope you are just pretending you don't know about it. Otherwise you surely must have had an accident that caused you to lose your memories . My thoughts are with you if thats the case.

Last edited by Wouter; 24 Nov 2015 at 17:20.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 17:31   #217
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"recall rate" for past round winners

R45 82% ...
This is pretty meaningless. As Mz notes this changes considerably round to round. Up to round 57 p3n was not playing so cant be compared.

Quote:
R57 55%
R58 52%
R59 clearly a "outlayer" due to ST stats so its skippd.
R60 79%
R61 67%
R62 55%
R63 62%
Two of these rounds it was p3n who won - 58 and 59.
Then it should be noted that 57's winner had very few incs - 2629 compared to p3n's 3,455. It was ult who were the stand out defenders that round and they did not win.
Again in round 60 p3n had a lot more incs than the eventual winner; 3,293 against 2,507.
I dont think p3n has been in contention since. What you have really demonstrated is that in the rounds p3n has been contending politics and the difference it makes has been the biggest factor.

Btw I would agree with those who charactarise Ult as a superpower and p3n simply as a normal alliance, without ult there would be a good chance p3n would win lots of rounds, with ult around it (or anyone else) will only win with favourable political winds.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 18:14   #218
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Dear Adam, its not ok to deny things to yourself.
Yes I double checked if it was you that raged and threatened me after I told you "NO" to joining Ultores. You were even telling your alliance mates before R54 ended that you would be joining Ultores. It seems like you were sorely mistaken. Was this such a bad day for you that you blacked it out? Hard to believe a none caring person like yourself would black such trivial things out though. Lets hope you are just pretending you don't know about it. Otherwise you surely must have had an accident that caused you to lose your memories . My thoughts are with you if thats the case.
Let me put it to you like this. I have not and will never want to join Ults. K, thanks.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 18:16   #219
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Let me put it to you like this. I have not and will never want to join Ults. K, thanks.
Yet you threatened me about it? You would never be allowed into Ultores though. We let our recruits take an IQ test, lets be honest about this. You wouldnt pass it either.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 18:19   #220
Krypton
KK

Well, considering I only came back when p3nguins reformed which was what, round 56?!

I won't resort to childish games or name calling as you have. K, thanks.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 18:26   #221
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yet you threatened me about it? You would never be allowed into Ultores though. We let our recruits take an IQ test, lets be honest about this. You wouldnt pass it either.
I assume you didn't make Hunter do the IQ test then? Or at least lowered the pass mark

P.S. The excrement on this forum is unreal! p3ng acting like the only ally to have received 4v1 incs... you were top, it happens! And round incs stats do help to a degree, an ally with a very large number of incs who still finish well usually means they are stronger in terms of defense/attack, but clearly not politically. Although saying this, an ally like Ult, who is widely disliked due to their supremacy / frequent dominating, is always going to find it hard to find allies, and i use that 'allies' very loosely.

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 18:31   #222
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
P.S. The excrement on this forum is unreal! p3ng acting like the only ally to have received 4v1 incs...
Kindly point out where we have said we are the only ally to have received 4v1 incs... pretty sure we have not because it would be a preposterous suggestion. So why then try to bend things while complaining about how everyone acts on the forum thus doing exactly the same?

Quote:
lthough saying this, an ally like Ult, who is widely disliked due to their supremacy / frequent dominating, is always going to find it hard to find allies, and i use that 'allies' very loosely.
Does not seem to have been a problem this round... or perhaps this is simply due to the ineptitude of your opposition politically fighting you in sequence.

p.s. Krypton round 57 as I mentioned just 3 posts before yours!

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 24 Nov 2015 at 18:37.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 18:33   #223
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Get stuffed Hunter I spent many an hour sorting def for your lazy ass.
Thank you full time PA PLAYER!
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 18:45   #224
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I won't resort to childish games
Haha.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 19:07   #225
Krypton
KK

I know right

I draw the line at fabrication. He can go back to throwing paint at walls.
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 20:02   #226
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Are we still cripple fighting over who has the biggest e-penis?
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 23:02   #227
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Does not seem to have been a problem this round... or perhaps this is simply due to the ineptitude of your opposition politically fighting you in sequence.
Yeah you're right, Ult have had no incs this round have we....

Ultores peon
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 23:54   #228
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Yeah you're right, Ult have had no incs this round have we....
Do you intentionally misinterpret what people write?

I nowhere said Ult have not had incs. You could very easily argue that fighting your enemies in sequence is harder than all together; at least all together gets it over and done with whereas you have been fighting for much of the round. First p3n, then Asgard etc, then p3n again with only a day or two off between each war. You should stop trying to take everything as an insult, it is exactly this kind of thing that leads to the insult hurling on here that you purported to dislike so much.
But it would be equally silly to argue that Ult has no allies, or do you somehow think you took all of p3n's roids yourself?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 25 Nov 2015, 00:49   #229
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

cant we all just agree to disagree that we are all agreeing to disagree?

and also that we all seem to have to much time on our hands to be playing with excel daily instead of doing normal things like touching ourselves inappropriately
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2015, 03:43   #230
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
I agree...mostly. Imo Xan is best strat for us with anti cr/bs, there is just an issue with size and numbers. I personally have 350k bolts and 150k ghosts. As previously noted, we have 14 xans (actually 13 it seems) So if all 13 had same ship builds, the alliance would have well over 4mil bolts and nearly 2mil ghosts. Thats some serious stopping power. While it's completely possible for either of the other two t3 alliances to have the required 830k roaches to stop it, that would make their attack fleets really lopsided and not take any flak fleets into account.

I agree with you, however, that more xans would probably have been a good idea.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2015, 05:58   #231
Krypton
KK

Half our ziks are practically xan with all the crashing
Unread 25 Nov 2015, 11:18   #232
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Do you intentionally misinterpret what people write?

I nowhere said Ult have not had incs. You could very easily argue that fighting your enemies in sequence is harder than all together; at least all together gets it over and done with whereas you have been fighting for much of the round. First p3n, then Asgard etc, then p3n again with only a day or two off between each war. You should stop trying to take everything as an insult, it is exactly this kind of thing that leads to the insult hurling on here that you purported to dislike so much.
But it would be equally silly to argue that Ult has no allies, or do you somehow think you took all of p3n's roids yourself?
Well you said that we have not exactly found it hard finding friends this round, but 2 or 3 friendly allies while the others were reasonably hostile towards us isn't exactly a great spot to be in, but at least better than having no friends at all.

You say that everyone fought us in sequence, it was still a fair few people each time, although the alliances changed, the number of incs were still large each time . I remember Xerxes counting up to almost 300 incs on a good few occasions.

I apologize if i did misinterpret what you were saying, admittedly i do jump to conclusions!

Ultores peon
Unread 25 Nov 2015, 11:54   #233
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Well you said that we have not exactly found it hard finding friends this round, but 2 or 3 friendly allies while the others were reasonably hostile towards us isn't exactly a great spot to be in, but at least better than having no friends at all.

You say that everyone fought us in sequence, it was still a fair few people each time, although the alliances changed, the number of incs were still large each time . I remember Xerxes counting up to almost 300 incs on a good few occasions.

I apologize if i did misinterpret what you were saying, admittedly i do jump to conclusions!
Please don`t exaggerate pal!

I can see def page you know!

5,939,732 hostile ships in 15 fleets
Unread 25 Nov 2015, 12:45   #234
Knight

Quote:
Please don`t exaggerate pal!

I can see def page you know!

5,939,732 hostile ships in 15 fleets
Well obviously not now pal!

Ultores peon
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 08:31   #235
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Pals you will only roid us today because our full time pa player Firebird is having a day off!
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 09:47   #236
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pals you will only roid us today because our full time pa player Firebird is having a day off!
Or the fact one of the alliances you aided when they asked for help is now hitting you...

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 10:29   #237
Firebird

Lmao Willzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this isn't a thing to do with getting roided, its a dig at me

As for the routine of backstabbing it will always continue appears its just the PA way :P
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 10:50   #238
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Lmao Willzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this isn't a thing to do with getting roided, its a dig at me

As for the routine of backstabbing it will always continue appears its just the PA way :P
The fact he was obviously speaking to you I could see it was some sort of banter between yourselves. Or could have somthing to do with myself (and a few others) have made remarks about rumour of Ult having full time pa players. But I just wanted to make the obvious point an alliance who's done this for several rounds now (dropping naps and roiding alliances) is doing the same again. I know speaking from experience Agar3s dislikes this after having pms from him in the past... I'll await the excuses of said alliance anyway (usually it's everyone else's fault)

Anyway happy Planetarion!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 11:15   #239
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i am uninspired
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 12:07   #240
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I dont think anyone wants back to those days where you wouldn't break NAPs to no matter what end.
Ult would've done the exact same thing.

Unread 26 Nov 2015, 13:05   #241
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

Break a Nap and give 48h cooldown is backstab?
So now, all naps need to be till the end? We didnt had agree on a EOR NAP.

Ult helped us this round, we helped ult also... but now we wanna go ftw.

We had an alliance breaking a deal with us and hiting us with no cooldown, when our deal had a 72h cooldown agreed.
That is a backstab.
But we didnt the same, we gave a 48h cooldown.

Faceless didnt broke any deal.
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 13:10   #242
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaUlZiToS View Post
but now we wanna go ftw.
Faceless going for the win? I better start logging in again!
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 13:22   #243
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

i have to admit, this game still funny.

when i see Raul comming in public to explain why he is joining the gangbang, is just hilarious.

#fenceless #farawayfromFTW #ASMINAPIRA #GALAOCAMPEAO #CHUPACORINTHIANS

hahaha
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 13:27   #244
new

new is an unknown quantity at this point

Roses r Red
Violets r Blue
I dont speak English
Raul vtnc

new is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 13:32   #245
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate brazilians
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 13:34   #246
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

we all know u like to touch yourself watching corinthians players.
they are all brazilians, so yes, u like BR.
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 13:55   #247
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Faceless going for the win? I better start logging in again!
If you started logging in on all your accounts the PA server might crash

Unread 26 Nov 2015, 14:34   #248
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Its ok pals!

I bring great news.

Firebird is well rested today and will resume his official duties tonight!
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 14:42   #249
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Its ok pals!

I bring great news.

Firebird is well rested today and will resume his official duties tonight!
Hope you take that out of his monthly paycheck.

Unread 26 Nov 2015, 15:42   #250
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaUlZiToS View Post
Break a Nap and give 48h cooldown is backstab?
So now, all naps need to be till the end? We didnt had agree on a EOR NAP.

Ult helped us this round, we helped ult also... but now we wanna go ftw.

We had an alliance breaking a deal with us and hiting us with no cooldown, when our deal had a 72h cooldown agreed.
That is a backstab.
But we didnt the same, we gave a 48h cooldown.

Faceless didnt broke any deal.
You back stabbed them because you needed Ultores. The members from Ult have already stated they only started hitting p3nguins because we p targeted you and you were their "allies" so they helped you at your request. Faceless are famous for this.. Pretty sure you broke an end of round nap with conspiracy a few rounds ago, you broke the round end nap with us with stupid excuses the previous round and now you see the possible opertunity to take the crown with your already stock piled resources you hit the alliance which helped you lol don't get me wrong it's quite possibly very tactful. You've been able to grow a lot lately with no one hitting you and now your in a very comfortable position. But of course it's ok.. You gave them a cool down period which makes things great.

Btw if you wish to "go ftw" maybe we should all step back and allow you and Ult to battle this out one on one...

p3nguin Founder