User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Feb 2011, 00:20   #301
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
How high is morale in CT now?
Quote:
You're just trying to cheer them up lol
In good spirits / motivated would be my assessment.
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 00:30   #302
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
I see your point, but tbh. Morale is a lot better atm than when winning per default.
Undoubtedly. But when you're miles clear you don't need morale. Just enough member control to prevent your alliance ripping itself to shreds in the absence of a genuine enemy to fight. So the question really is are you motivated enough. So far the answer is unclear*!

*I'm not trying to insult anyone here. It's just a statement of fact.
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 03:36   #303
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I noticed ROCK were quite Cocky a few days back when they had a High roid count all because they took a side (Apprime's). Again rock should have stuck by ODDR and hit either side (ct/nd v App xvx) and hit the fat targets.

The DC apathy in ODDR is far from fixed and last I heard there hasn't been any improvements made ... Sure you can take the Apprime approach and make sure the def leechers / rank whores get covered. however morale for the low to mid tier APP member how are getting roided on a regular basis is very low (and these are seasoned PA players)
Remember that the Average Joe in ODDR isn't apprime alot easier to shatter morale with a heavy roid loss.

Unless you have already taken into account that the average joe in ODDR is expendable for the sake of the ex-app rank whores In ODDR?
Who are these ex-Apprime rank whores that you speak of?
The only Top player in ODDR that is ex-Apprime that i can think of is Cardinal. The rest is either ODDR Core or former Imperia players.
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 08:17   #304
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

A war correctly fought attacks and demoralises the smaller planets first, this removes the support for the bigger ones, leaving them vunerable.

Keeping your large still reasonably large and your smaller positive and active is a juggling act worthy of a X factor 1st prize, any hc, and this is a job that falls squarely on those shoulders, should be proud of their achiement, however failing to do so does not make them sucky or useless, every set of hc that has done it has had their alliance come 1st without doubt, its an almost impossible task.

How many of the above posters are HC ?
How many of the above posters have tried ?

Walk a mile in those shoes 1st, then come back and tell the forums how it could have been done and what went wrong .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 09:10   #305
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Howling Rain HC has spoken.

(Please note that this is a comment on the irony inherent in the statement, not on the correctness thereof.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 11:20   #306
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
How many of the above posters are HC ?
How many of the above posters have tried ?

Walk a mile in those shoes 1st, then come back and tell the forums how it could have been done and what went wrong .
Actually, quite a lot of the above posters either are HC or "have tried".

Oh, and in case you're curious, winning's pretty awesome (for like 5 minutes, then you realise what a colossal waste of time it was).
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 12:45   #307
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^ View Post
The only Top player in ODDR that is ex-Apprime that i can think of is Cardinal. The rest is either ODDR Core or former Imperia players.
Doesn't even matter who comes from where, the statement in itself is completely false.
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 14:14   #308
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^ View Post
I don't think your best defence to "hey, we're not overly apprime-friendly" should be "yeah, most of those guys played in imperia last round".

PS Who are apprime trying to fc today then?
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 14:26   #309
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't think your best defence to "hey, we're not overly apprime-friendly" should be "yeah, most of those guys played in imperia last round".

I thought about that after I posted. Too lazy to delete though. I had to react that's what peons do :/ You can understand my pride?
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 15:53   #310
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

I still think Lithium will win the round!
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 16:51   #311
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

They couldn't even win pia, spawnyboy <3
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 18:18   #312
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They tried to Fleetcatch CT on several occasions today no Joy there.
The was Quite a few App defence crashes today has to be said far more counter productive than a Fleetcatch can be.

Quote:
A war correctly fought attacks and demoralises the smaller planets first, this removes the support for the bigger ones, leaving them vunerable.
I would like to convey my thanks to the Defence leechers and rank whores Of apprime for their exceptional work in DCing their own incs and not giving a XXXX about your fellow alliance mate(s)

Keep up the good work
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 21:33   #313
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

So that was fun today boys and girls, some good old pa drama

accusations flying within both sides of the block, pastebins of conversations going around and selling like freshly baked cookies.

the rumours festering all day long, Thank god i wasn't online today

oh yeah nice try DZ , floating around fake ingame oddr message
http://pastebin.com/2B3WaiGd , but balls to you

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 22:08   #314
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

loling at DigitalZero, the amount of times he's said in this thread about how "TRUSTWORTHY" he is.

He must be the only guy in ODDR to receive that ingame mail he posted on pastebin XD

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 23:04   #315
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

He didn't receive it, it was posted in #planetarion by some guy on com unit.
The person said something along the lines of "have you seen thus DZ?"
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 23:05   #316
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

yeah - i was pointing at those who hadnt kenny, not those who had, as the thread is/was degrading into the usual point and laugh i could have done it better fest .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 23:08   #317
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The Howling Rain HC has spoken.

(Please note that this is a comment on the irony inherent in the statement, not on the correctness thereof.)
Sorry i tend not to post unless i think i have a valid point to make, and then i shut up.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 15 Feb 2011, 23:17   #318
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
yeah - i was pointing at those who hadnt kenny, not those who had, as the thread is/was degrading into the usual point and laugh i could have done it better fest .
But I did do it better and I enjoy pointing and laughing
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 00:05   #319
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider View Post
Didn't stop him from spreading it around like it was the holy bible of thruth

Finally retired
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 00:17   #320
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
fairy nuff

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 00:48   #321
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Didn't stop him from spreading it around like it was the holy bible of thruth
Right because you'd have done differently?

"Hmm, here's a piece of intelligence I've come across that's potentially hurtful to my opposition. F*ck it, I'll just sit on it and casually ponder the likelihood of everyone else having seen the same thing."

Yeah, 'ok'.

Similarly, I'm sure that while you were keen to openly discuss in your private channels that DZ was spreading false information and having a good laugh at his expense in the process - I'm willing to bet pound to a pinch that there wont be a similarly engaged conversation about the fact that you were wrong about DZ faking the message.

Don't act high and mighty on the forums, you'll just get burned!

(And trust me, it scars!)
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 01:44   #322
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Don't act high and mighty on the forums, you'll just get burned!

(And trust me, it scars!)
voice of experience bud?
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 01:51   #323
t3k
The Video Guy

I figured that was blantantly implied by my 'scars' comment :P

I think the biggest problem I had in R38 was when I said something about being totally trustworthy and would never break an agreement etc etc etc. Then when it came to breaking the agreement, I suddenly looked very untrustworthy.

So, yeah. Acting like a beacon of moral excellence can only set you up for a fall. By comparisson, even being an arrogant c*nt leaves less room to come back and bite you in the ass.
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 11:49   #324
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
I figured that was blantantly implied by my 'scars' comment :P

I think the biggest problem I had in R38 was when I said something about being totally trustworthy and would never break an agreement etc etc etc. Then when it came to breaking the agreement, I suddenly looked very untrustworthy.

So, yeah. Acting like a beacon of moral excellence can only set you up for a fall. By comparisson, even being an arrogant c*nt leaves less room to come back and bite you in the ass.
You sure were roasted that round. I would say your more modest these days in all fairness.
(MD of NFI airtours still brings a wee chuckle now and then.)
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 11:53   #325
HeimdallR

Quote:
Similarly, I'm sure that while you were keen to openly discuss in your private channels that DZ was spreading false information and having a good laugh at his expense in the process - I'm willing to bet pound to a pinch that there wont be a similarly engaged conversation about the fact that you were wrong about DZ faking the message.
lol i actually pm'd DZ and flamed him first, then asked him if he didn't make it up to tell me where he got it from.

Atleast i was smart enough to know, he didn't make it, but he did eagerly spread it around without checking facts, wich could have been done easy by contacting many of the leaks we got in ODDR.

Finally retired
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 16:10   #326
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
They tried to Fleetcatch CT on several occasions today no Joy there.
The was Quite a few App defence crashes today has to be said far more counter productive than a Fleetcatch can be.

I would like to convey my thanks to the Defence leechers and rank whores Of apprime for their exceptional work in DCing their own incs and not giving a XXXX about your fellow alliance mate(s)

Keep up the good work
i would like to thank CT and their great defense. Also the dc's in CT who only do defcalls for defleechers and let the rest of their members get roided.

keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 18:28   #327
Morkovka

Morkovka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How high is morale in CT now?
Well at least they didn't need slave alli's to help them take #1 spot
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 19:30   #328
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

hello mr nobody morkov, could you be abit more specific on "they" and "slave alli's" ? ty
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 20:08   #329
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
i would like to thank CT and their great defense. Also the dc's in CT who only do defcalls for defleechers and let the rest of their members get roided.

keep up the good work
It only took most of app/rock/xvx and Hex
still ahead you fanny.
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 20:15   #330
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
They couldn't even win pia, spawnyboy <3
How typical of you to not see the humour..
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 21:00   #331
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Quote:

keep up the good work
Apprime would like to thank oddr for being their dirty little whores

ODDR = 5th. Keep up the good work.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 21:16   #332
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
Apprime would like to thank oddr for being their dirty little whores

ODDR = 5th. Keep up the good work.
Rumour has it oddr have some sort of little 'agreement' with CT Atm. Hence why they didnt hit CT last night and vica versa.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 21:25   #333
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

the comment was for maxi specifically assassin. what it says about the rest of the politics this round is for you guys to argue about.

actually edit - when did we ever hit oddr? they have never been our enemy nor our goal, I don't know why you are implying we have ever been hitting oddr with that little comment, or we were going to. I just don't understand. (maybe this is why my hc don't ask me to do politics, i don't understand what drives people to lie when it is such a blatant lie so I don't know how to converse you assassin) Again I don't know why they didn't hit us last night. thats for you guys to argue about.

Last edited by DarkHeart; 16 Feb 2011 at 21:39.
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 22:16   #334
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
the comment was for maxi specifically assassin. what it says about the rest of the politics this round is for you guys to argue about.

actually edit - when did we ever hit oddr? they have never been our enemy nor our goal, I don't know why you are implying we have ever been hitting oddr with that little comment, or we were going to. I just don't understand. (maybe this is why my hc don't ask me to do politics, i don't understand what drives people to lie when it is such a blatant lie so I don't know how to converse you assassin) Again I don't know why they didn't hit us last night. thats for you guys to argue about.

Im just pointing out from rumours ive heard flying around your both avoiding each other due to some secret agreement. Im not exactly lying, i never stated it was totally true hence the 'rumour' bit. But just thought id throw that out there to see if a CT HC or ofc an Oddr HC wanted to comment on it.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2011, 22:37   #335
DarkHeart

im not sure hc's are in the habit of commenting in public on secret agreements mate**

**disclaimer - not to say there is or is not a secret agreement, just that if it was a secret, it would be fail hc to go on AD and talk about it. even to deny it would be a silly move thanks to all the lovely trolls on AD.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 00:17   #336
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
How typical of you to not see the humour..
How atypical of you to be a c*ck.

So you can joke, but nobody's allowed to have a joke back?

Lighten up, Spawn. You're getting too old to greet on the forums
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 00:21   #337
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Im just pointing out from rumours ive heard flying around your both avoiding each other due to some secret agreement. Im not exactly lying, i never stated it was totally true hence the 'rumour' bit. But just thought id throw that out there to see if a CT HC or ofc an Oddr HC wanted to comment on it.
Is there seriously a question over why two alliances aren't hostile to each other when neither has been hostile towards the other and they don't appear to have conflicting goals? Because I've got a good few other equally pointless questions I've been saving up for the last while if anyone's interested...
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 00:57   #338
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Is there seriously a question over why two alliances aren't hostile to each other when neither has been hostile towards the other and they don't appear to have conflicting goals? Because I've got a good few other equally pointless questions I've been saving up for the last while if anyone's interested...
Please do!
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 01:05   #339
Firebird

Personal thought to the reason for the ODDR CT issue was because Ct/App are chasing #1 so wtf interest has ODDR got in fighting CT? APP dont need ODDR help as they got other help with that and are winning by the looks of things.
ODDR goal appears to be fighting ND as both appear to be locked in P targetting one another and lets Face it ND appear other than HR/WHH to be CTs Joint partner on that side. So as it is stated ODDR are part of APPs side well surely fighting ND is doing what APP want, but this is just what i think is going on!
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 01:14   #340
t3k
The Video Guy

My impression was that ND want CT's help in hitting ODDR who see no point in hitting ODDR because ODDR aren't a threat. Meanwhile, ND remain resolute in not helping CT hit App who ARE the main threat to the 'block' CT/ND have been in for long periods of the round.

So the relation between CT and ND is strained, meanwhile App don't give a shit and are hitting whoever they need to to win.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 01:59   #341
HeimdallR

Quote:
My impression was that ND want CT's help in hitting ODDR who see no point in hitting ODDR because ODDR aren't a threat. Meanwhile, ND remain resolute in not helping CT hit App who ARE the main threat to the 'block' CT/ND have been in for long periods of the round.

So the relation between CT and ND is strained, meanwhile App don't give a shit and are hitting whoever they need to to win.
Hitting the nail on the head, as for commenting on ODDR/CT relations, i'll wait till round is over.

Finally retired
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 02:25   #342
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
as for commenting on ODDR/CT relations, i'll wait till round is over.
care to comment on the ODDR members going into vac mode

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 02:46   #343
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 02:55   #344
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Hitting the nail on the head, as for commenting on ODDR/CT relations, i'll wait till round is over.
And I'm not even playing!
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 04:21   #345
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Probably I m so lonely these days

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 05:20   #346
Morkovka

Morkovka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
hello mr nobody morkov, could you be abit more specific on "they" and "slave alli's" ? ty
Well Mr "know it all" , i thot you were smart enought to fill this in yourself . Maybe i should write it in russian.
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 08:47   #347
Gliga

Gliga has a spectacular aura aboutGliga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

keep up the good work
if u can name a single Defleecher in CT ill give u cookie.
Gliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 09:18   #348
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gliga View Post
if u can name a single Defleecher in CT ill give u cookie.
Does FlyFax still play there?
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 09:36   #349
Gliga

Gliga has a spectacular aura aboutGliga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Does FlyFax still play there?
no
Gliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 10:41   #350
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
And I'm not even playing!
Without sounding like I am taking the piss....
Have you Franchised your NFI airtours to ODDR?