User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:34   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Retardation

is it a word? i dont know, but it certainly describes recent events well....

Ascendancy, well lets talk about ascendancy, for starters having STOOM in their name is definately cause for violent action against them... for being arrgant idiots time and time again, means they should be hit, but now, with Denial, the lead they have, for all alliances in top 10 (nearly) to be hitting ascendancy instead of denial or nox is complete insane....

i have not spoke to my HC about this but i really wanna know why my hc, all the other alliance HCs agreed to this, bar NoX and Denial?

i mean this is the best possible outcome for Denial heh??? lets just give to win to them such, such that has been done before to ND/eX/WP etc etc...

pathetic........

oh and Ascendancy, attention whores once again xD

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 10:59   #2
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Retardation

You are applying FAR too much logic there CBA, you want to calm down a bit.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 11:11   #3
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do u know denial and nox werent involved?

nox werent invited to the speshal "bash asc" chan set up tho... maybe its because we realised that the only reason to attack asc was coz of their massive roid lead.... thats kinda been pissed on by 6 other allys attacking them... so we chose other targets :/

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 11:59   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
how do u know denial and nox werent involved?

nox werent invited to the speshal "bash asc" chan set up tho... maybe its because we realised that the only reason to attack asc was coz of their massive roid lead.... thats kinda been pissed on by 6 other allys attacking them... so we chose other targets :/

no i was simply saying the whole scenario is a win win situation for NoX/Denial and lose lose situation for every other alliance imo

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 12:02   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, it's not. The 6 alliances gain roids, while NoX/Denial run into increased defence because the 6 are not hitting each other much.

Of course, they would have been more effective if they'd hit Denial instead, but hey, such is life.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 14:21   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the thread title, saw the thread starter...
That would explain ALOT I thought, so I clicked it...

Unfortunatly it was another zomg the world is against asc thread

PS: I still love you CBA, my retarded little buddy!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 14:41   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

heh i am in ascendancy's corner once again... actually mz you can look at it from 2 points of view.. yes the other alliance can roids but do they have a chance to win? they are lettin denial/nox gain roids as well(proably the majority) therefore allowing the gap to increase, and surely the idea of every game is to win huh?
have fun? <<< BAH
so really the other alliances are just Denial's biachs.. well done, woop woop

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 19:05   #8
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Indeed Colin Benjamin anderson you know as well as i do that the alliances doing well off sitiing the fence won't step up to taking on denial until they are literally forced to do that. Problem is that while other alliances are stilll fighting denial,the fence sitters will go unpunished.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 19:15   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Two days of this on Denial and theyd crack. Ofc noone dare to try it.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 19:19   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

lol i think denial did jump on the band wagon , well the 5 waves on me today were all from denial ,
i hope denial thank whoever organised this in their end of rd speech if they win cus the idiots that did organise it have handed them the rd on a plate

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:27   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't say we're attention whores; more frustrated at the utter stupidity of others - the fact we're getting hit is pretty inconsequential.

All the alliances who hit us could have hit Denial but I'm not really sure why they didn't. I don't care what anyone says, but last night was appalling play. People say Ascendancy do X and Y but ultimately we are full of players who appreciate good play and are very articulate. If you don't play well, they are pretty much going to be the first to tell you and give you long diatribes as to why.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:54   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

i just wish that the HCs from all those allys who hit asc can come on here and explain themselves...