User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2008, 13:02   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Weathering a storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I'm pretty sure it was more than just eXi HC who posted on the forums claiming that they weren't going for the win. And people still do downplay the chances of their alliance, but as you've pointed out it hasn't really been done on a large scale. People just tend to do so individually, although this doesn't mean that a large number of these individuals can't be in the same alliance without having co-ordinated it.

Also you're telling me that it was only eXi HC claiming that they wouldn't win before/during R19? I'm pretty sure if I went through the round 19 predictions thread I wouldn't find a single eXi poster predicting them at first. I also seem to remember Lizardking (not HC, right?) posting some drivel about them not winning or something.
You're ignoring the fact that it was only exi HC who knew about nihilum or whatever the extra tag was called for sure (liz was actually in the tag so knew about it). And sure random people sometimes downplay the chances of their alliance but there's nothing specifically connecting that with ascendancy (as we just saw) so I'm not sure on what grounds venox's post is justified.

Three to go man, you can do it!
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 16:09   #52
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
HAHA i lasted longer then you
But then again you care about being 'cool'
And then they still had the 'don't be shit' rule, but with you there...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 14 Dec 2008 at 16:25.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 17:44   #53
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
But then again you care about being 'cool'
And then they still had the 'don't be shit' rule, but with you there...
CBA is actually a pretty decent alliance player. Granted his forum postings are usually terrible, but hey so are alot of other peoples.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 02:01   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Granted his forum postings are usually terrible,
CBA's postings are unusually terrible.