User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2007, 15:56   #51
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Oh shut up. 200 planets? then why do you 'only' get 150+ defcalls a night... You guys still got more fleetslots then eXi (and co.?). If only you knew where to send em...
Come on stoom we had a little chat about this, 200 is a major over exaggeration yes, but you do have players that will never be added to the tag, maybe they arent in the main channel, but they certainly are in the seperate bg channels you have.

A member of my galaxy told me, he will never be added to the exi tag but will never need to send defence, he is just part of an attack group in exi. And he isnt the only one in this situation
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 18:53   #52
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaB
I think what Anti is hinting at is that Destiny went into this round with 40-50 members with no political agenda, and yet somehow, other well established allies have either given up or imploded leaving Destiny as the only other main contender to fight exi. I would add VS to this also but afaik they are on exis side now. With Jenova dying a slow death ( about time too), ministry imploding, it will only be a matter of time before Vgn gives up and returns to galraiding.. ( im giving it around 3 days tops btw).

So tick 306 and noone has trhe balls to fight exi except a returning ally with 50 or so members. Well i know anti and i know destiny and althought it may not be pretty and the odds are stacked against them (80+ top class exi members) all i can say is at least they will have the balls to give Exi some incs. Best of luck to them and the rest should be ashamed
80+ top class players.. erm we have 1 top class player, BaSSe and around 60 ish ok players.. and ofc 1 shitty player, Cardinal :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Did vgn actually hit exi? thought they just napped both sides and went for the roids?
yes they ARE doing so
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 18:58   #53
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
ministry imploding
We havent imploded, we havent disbanded and we havent quit. Check sandmans if u dont believe me. We got raped for a few days, shit happens. And believe it or not our lives do not end if eX wins this rnd, although someone else than eX winning for once would be "refreshing".
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 19:31   #54
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
and ofc 1 shitty player, Cardinal :P
was a bit too predictable Cartman
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 19:59   #55
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
80+ top class players.. erm we have 1 top class player, BaSSe and around 60 ish ok players.. and ofc 1 shitty player, Cardinal :P

yes they ARE doing so
zomg!
guess what, BaSSe is ministry arby protected!!
FENCESITTER AHOY!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 20:42   #56
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think what Anti is hinting at is that Destiny went into this round with 40-50 members with no political agenda, and yet somehow, other well established allies have either given up or imploded leaving Destiny as the only other main contender to fight exi. I would add VS to this also but afaik they are on exis side now. With Jenova dying a slow death ( about time too), ministry imploding, it will only be a matter of time before Vgn gives up and returns to galraiding.. ( im giving it around 3 days tops btw).

So tick 306 and noone has trhe balls to fight exi except a returning ally with 50 or so members. Well i know anti and i know destiny and althought it may not be pretty and the odds are stacked against them (80+ top class exi members) all i can say is at least they will have the balls to give Exi some incs. Best of luck to them and the rest should be ashamed
Retarded women is the best animals there is.
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 21:29   #57
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
stuff
care to reply to my post?
Unread 14 Sep 2007, 22:33   #58
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sandmans says it is pt 314. And the whole opposition roles over. Amusing. What has this game degrated itself to?
Unread 15 Sep 2007, 04:40   #59
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Sandmans says it is pt 314. And the whole opposition roles over. Amusing. What has this game degrated itself to?
its not like it used to be in our old glory days mate... back then fencesitting was looked down on, now it's the ultimate goal to be protected by everyone and their mother... and roid newbs...
dont fight a war!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 16:30   #60
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:

Pardon? Destiny never entered this round with any pollitcal agenda at all? Wasnt this the same Antigone that was running around trying to prepare people for exi returning and trying to round up blocks against them? But ive heard Game and teddy are running the pollitical plans now in Destiny anyway so ill leave that discusion as it is.

Jenova ill agree we have had a lot of set backs this round. But i can inform you (to your dissapointment) We wont be dead just yet. And it is turning out to be quite dissapointing exi are dominating once more. But, i might add, VGN Ministry and Jenova never 'sat back' and allowed them to. Far from it. Infact, all 3 of us rejected an offer to have an avoidence agreement from Exi. And of course we tried to attack them, instead of sitting back like most of the universe did. Even though we (Jenova) are having major problems at the moment we still turned that offer down. But, how did the rest of the universe do? ive even heard rumours before Destiny stood upto the battle field, while exi were roiding us, they had one of these agreements for the time been. Any truth to this? If not fair enough. if so then it makes this whole thread quite laughable. Ill leave that at that.

Problem is a lot of alliances these days work as flak. Or they avoid the wars totally. Hopefully this round will start to improve and get a bit more interesting. And maybe somone will take the win away from Exil. Only time will tell. Anyway thought i would respond to this lovely thread, i now have to keep my tiny community occupied. toodlepip.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 16 Sep 2007 at 16:47.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2007, 20:02   #61
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Pardon? Destiny never entered this round with any pollitcal agenda at all? Wasnt this the same Antigone that was running around trying to prepare people for exi returning and trying to round up blocks against them? ive even heard rumours before Destiny stood upto the battle field, while exi were roiding us, they had one of these agreements for the time been. Any truth to this? If not fair enough. if so then it makes this whole thread quite laughable. Ill leave that at that.
laughable is what you are just posting here. I know who I talked to and this was one guy preround. If your intel is from Foxman then you might realise that this is pure propaganda. Maybe you get a clue on what you are saying first!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 00:14   #62
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

We need that glorious beacon of light called Ascendancy to come back and show us how to beat eX.
And ffs Anti, you really have the shittiest timing. I was thinking about going early to bed tonight. Now i have to stay up for coord release :/
How uncool.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 09:57   #63
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Pardon? Destiny never entered this round with any pollitcal agenda at all? Wasnt this the same Antigone that was running around trying to prepare people for exi returning and trying to round up blocks against them? But ive heard Game and teddy are running the pollitical plans now in Destiny anyway so ill leave that discusion as it is.
We went into the round with NO relations at all. We infact went to great lengths to make sure other alliances were aware of this fact, and we were also hopeful that other alliances of simular size and ilk would do the same, to allow for dynamic political play through the round, against what seemed to be the two sides of eXi vs V/M/J. We thought that in terms of skill/commitment vs numbers (talking very loosely here of course) this would be a fairly 'even' fight if they 3 alliances managed to arrange themselves in a semi organised fashion.

Quote:
Jenova ill agree we have had a lot of set backs this round. But i can inform you (to your dissapointment) We wont be dead just yet. And it is turning out to be quite dissapointing exi are dominating once more. But, i might add, VGN Ministry and Jenova never 'sat back' and allowed them to.
This is the part where I start to get very confused with politics this round. As eXi didnt defend eachother for the first 300 ticks, and appartently had 3 alliances against them, yet somehow managed to gain some 30 top 100 planets. You may not have accepted the offer of a NAP, but you can't possibly tell me you were all out gunning for them.

Quote:
But, how did the rest of the universe do? ive even heard rumours before Destiny stood upto the battle field, while exi were roiding us, they had one of these agreements for the time been. Any truth to this? If not fair enough. if so then it makes this whole thread quite laughable. Ill leave that at that.
Don't make me laugh Assassin :/

Quote:
Problem is a lot of alliances these days work as flak. Or they avoid the wars totally. Hopefully this round will start to improve and get a bit more interesting. And maybe somone will take the win away from Exil. Only time will tell. Anyway thought i would respond to this lovely thread, i now have to keep my tiny community occupied. toodlepip.
It will be certainly interesting if VS decide to play next round and eXi don't. I for one wouldn't want to put myself out to work with them, after they went running to eXi for an alliance before the round even started.

(note that before the round started eXi's side was more than likely eXi+VS+Insom, makes Cartman's moaning about 'blocks' very amusing indeed)
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 10:15   #64
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Seing this round as it is now is abit like seing the Norweigan top division mid 90ties, everyone wanted someone else than Rosenborg to win, but nobody was anywhere near the capacity, capability and force.

Congratulations eXi
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 10:23   #65
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Seing this round as it is now is abit like seing the Norweigan top division mid 90ties, everyone wanted someone else than Rosenborg to win, but nobody was anywhere near the capacity, capability and force.

Congratulations eXi
If people stopped with their own agendas and/or being willing to suck eX cock to avoid incs themselves then eX would of been beaten this rnd. But as I said already alot of the HCs in pa are narrowminded and cant see any further than their nosetip.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 11:22   #66
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
If people stopped with their own agendas and/or being willing to suck eX cock to avoid incs themselves then eX would of been beaten this rnd. But as I said already alot of the HCs in pa are narrowminded and cant see any further than their nosetip.
ehm Tesla seems like u cannot say that about all anymore, not after u got ND, Destiny and Rock into ur block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
It will be certainly interesting if VS decide to play next round and eXi don't. I for one wouldn't want to put myself out to work with them, after they went running to eXi for an alliance before the round even started.

(note that before the round started eXi's side was more than likely eXi+VS+Insom, makes Cartman's moaning about 'blocks' very amusing indeed)
erm think u got ur info mixed up Game, there has never been anythin other than talks with VS after we saw the block emerge, and as for insomnia some of our scanners helped em with scans(not hard to understand since several has Ins background), nothing more nothing less..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 11:30   #67
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ehm Tesla seems like u cannot say that about all anymore, not after u got ND, Destiny and Rock into ur block...
This happened after said alliances realised you had yourself formed your own block preround. Totally going against what the notion of a 'fair' fight.

Quote:
erm think u got ur info mixed up Game, there has never been anythin other than talks with VS after we saw the block emerge, and as for insomnia some of our scanners helped em with scans(not hard to understand since several has Ins background), nothing more nothing less..
VS HC have confirmed there were agreements from 'very early' on in the round (i actually believe it was preround but hey), and which block are you talking about Cartman, the one formed now or the one formed by M/J/V early on?

Will be interesting now to see what other alliances go running to the aid of eXilition in the vain hope they recieve a form of protection from them, I've already heard rumours of Subh offering their support if needed...
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 11:46   #68
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would pity you for all your troubles Game^, but there isn't enough of me for so many people.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 11:46   #69
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
This happened after said alliances realised you had yourself formed your own block preround. Totally going against what the notion of a 'fair' fight.
Thats just plain bullshit. First of all, 4 allies against 1 is not a 'fair fight'.
Secondly we never had such a block, simply talks with 1 ally and some of our scanners scanning for another.. saying that is a block is kinda far out.

Quote:
VS HC have confirmed there were agreements from 'very early' on in the round (i actually believe it was preround but hey), and which block are you talking about Cartman, the one formed now or the one formed by M/J/V early on?
I sincerly doubt any HC would confirm any agreements with eX due to the fact that ur bigass block would put them in the spotlight.. and im talking about the growth of the M/J/V block, Jen going out and 3 allies comming in.

Quote:
Will be interesting now to see what other alliances go running to the aid of eXilition in the vain hope they recieve a form of protection from them, I've already heard rumours of Subh offering their support if needed...
Alot of nice rumours but like ive stated before.. we wont act until forced, but then again now that ur block is even bigger than before action needs to be taken i guess
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 11:56   #70
Game^

Quote:
Thats just plain bullshit. First of all, 4 allies against 1 is not a 'fair fight'.
Secondly we never had such a block, simply talks with 1 ally and some of our scanners scanning for another.. saying that is a block is kinda far out.
Which 4 alliances are you refering to?

And it was/would have been a fair fight in terms of skill/dedication vs semi-dedication/numbers.

Quote:
I sincerly doubt any HC would confirm any agreements with eX due to the fact that ur bigass block would put them in the spotlight.. and im talking about the growth of the M/J/V block, Jen going out and 3 allies comming in.
The growth of the 'block' happened after it was confirmed you had been working with VS/Insom from at least 'very early' and at most preround.

Quote:
Alot of nice rumours but like ive stated before.. we wont act until forced, but then again now that ur block is even bigger than before action needs to be taken i guess
Yes because god forsake eXi might actually have to prove that they are indeed the best alliance. Fair fights aren't about number of members vs number of members Cartman, please try to realise this...
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:01   #71
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i would just like to announce that we have never confirmed something like this, nor will do, as we simply aint allied. get your facts straight Game and stop lying.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:09   #72
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i would just like to announce that we have never confirmed something like this, nor will do, as we simply aint allied. get your facts straight Game and stop lying.
So you are offically stating that you and eXi have NO arrangements at all from pt120 onwards at least...

Maybe you should talk to your fellow HC members who are passing the blame for the decision onto you
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:11   #73
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

[11:48:53] Kevin Wintle : oh yeah ofc
[11:48:54] Kevin Wintle : hehe
[11:49:13] Kevin Wintle : im presuming it was eXi+VS+Insom preround

"presuming" says it all
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:16   #74
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The straw that broke the camels back was when eXilition allied the boogieman. And we still have yet to ally Count Dracula! When will it end!?

Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:30   #75
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

You weren't meant to post any of that Foxman

I'd like to state that we've not had any ties but friendship since the round started.

And friendships does not include eXi but a lot of other alliances / galaxies we have been "avoiding".

Game has been presuming a lot of things..without knowing for sure.

I dont like that the "universe" is giving up. Like Antigone and Game are doing.
We've had similar situations before and there are always ways to fight.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:34   #76
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not making any confirmation that any such block exists, but shouldn't we wait until the outcome of the battles before making an assessment about whether or not the fight was fair?

After all this is probably the games best alliance we are talking about, and if Exi prevail and the 4 alliances are trounced, then yeah, we can say it wasn't a fair fight, but not in the sense you are talking about!

Ofc, this assumes that the 4 alliances in question are even close to properly coordinating attacks against your guys, and aren't actually pussyfooting about as 99% of your opponents have done in previous rounds.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:36   #77
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Game u need to stop basing things on what santa whispers in ur ear and get facts, basing a big block like that on rumours someone heard someone said they had heared is bs.. ur no better than Bush tbh
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:41   #78
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Are we so shit we can't beat eX + VS?
If eX manages every round to get alliances on their side, they must be doing something right, and the rest must be screwing up big time.
Look, it's pretty easy. Ministry and Jenova say they are not dead, they just have no roids. That puts them in a very good position, they now can hit eX or VS as they like, without getting much incomings in return, since eX surely must have all hands full with Destiny + VGN + those other 3 alliances supposedly hitting them.
We really need someone like Sid to come back and work some politics in this joke of a game PA is becoming :/
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:44   #79
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
I dont like that the "universe" is giving up. Like Antigone and Game are doing.
We've had similar situations before and there are always ways to fight.
Lol. Giving up. Ask your eX mates if they happened to get Destiny incomings :P
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 12:52   #80
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Lol. Giving up. Ask your eX mates if they happened to get Destiny incomings :P
ye we got inc from Destiny, ND, VGN, Rock, Jenova, Ministry + some random galinc.. Game talking about numbers aint an issue because we are so skilled is so funny 340 players against 62, 1020 fleets against 186... But we are up for the fight.. we have fought such numbers before and we can do it again..
always outnumbered, never outgunned!
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:01   #81
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
ye we got inc from Destiny, ND, VGN, Rock, Jenova, Ministry + some random galinc.. Game talking about numbers aint an issue because we are so skilled is so funny 340 players against 62, 1020 fleets against 186... But we are up for the fight.. we have fought such numbers before and we can do it again..
Oh c'mon. Don't come play the martyr in here. If you are so outnumbered (1000 fleets against 182), how come you have covered 3 waves on planets with 3 def fleets per wave? How come you aren't even in the red today?
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:02   #82
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
But we are up for the fight.. we have fought such numbers before and we can do it again..
Well so far despite the incs, it looks like you guys are gaining.

Lets hope that your opponents dont give up, or its going to be more of the same old same old... *yawn*
Im hoping that at least one of your opponents will have the balls to sacrifice their own rank this round, for the kudos of being the alliance that stood up to Exi. History has proved this to be an unlikely scenario, but it's got to be worth a try, just for shits and giggles...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:02   #83
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
We really need someone like Sid to come back and work some politics in this joke of a game PA is becoming :/
I agree here.

Too many n00bs in politics arround...

Not honoring trust, friendship, goals and fun of the game.

@topic: Yes, eX got hit hard last night with many ppl targetting them. But seeing that VGN, etc. brought in HR and HA as flak to hit VS makes me wonder who is "blocking" here :/

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:02   #84
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Oh c'mon. Don't come play the martir in here. If you are so outnumbered (1000 fleets against 182), how come you have covered 3 waves on planets with 3 def fleets per wave? How come you aren't even in the red today?
Why, we wouldn't know. Maybe you've got your coords all wrong and are hitting each other. Maybe our members actually defend. Maybe, just maybe, the logistics of managing such a large block drastically reduces the efficiency of any major operation. And maybe we're not in the red because we attack, and defend and are quite good at it.

Edit: And then there's this whole crashing thing that helps a bit also.

Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:03   #85
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Scan planets with viper fleets played by lithuanian friends, anyone?
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:04   #86
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
I haven't seen any, and you know me better than to think I would lie about this.

Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:09   #87
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
someone leaning on old rumours fun to see them come up again.. always does when somebody is fighting eX.. the reason i see em as amusing is that this always comes up when someone is giving up and as a last effort try to throw some dirt at the eX tag
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:15   #88
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Why, we wouldn't know. Maybe you've got your coords all wrong and are hitting each other. Maybe our members actually defend. Maybe, just maybe, the logistics of managing such a large block drastically reduces the efficiency of any major operation. And maybe we're not in the red because we attack, and defend and are quite good at it.

Edit: And then there's this whole crashing thing that helps a bit also.
Or maybe, just maybe, we are not talking about 1000 vs 180 fleets. As i said, you are probably getting a lot of incs at the moment, but don't overdo it :P
I think you may have gotten the equivalent of 200 decent attack fleets tonight, and that's a very optimistic approximation. With that amount of incomings, i would have expected eX to be at least 10% in the red, even with your great skills in defending and attacking.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:18   #89
Game^

Quote:
[11:48:53] Kevin Wintle : oh yeah ofc
[11:48:54] Kevin Wintle : hehe
[11:49:13] Kevin Wintle : im presuming it was eXi+VS+Insom preround

"presuming" says it all
Maybe you should paste the entire of the conversation to get some context on what was said.

It was stated that Insom and Exi were just 'sharing scanners' earlier in the round.

Insom's biggest members then all join VS.

VS HC then confirms that they have been working with eXi from 'very early on'.

VS and eXi seem to share a high number of galaxies from BP's.

Given all of the above, it's not exactly out of order to presume this was all decided pre-round.

I could of course paste direct logs, but i'd imagine you'd want to be saved from the embrassment Foxman, so in short stop lying or stop posting, your choice.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:19   #90
Game^

Quote:
Game u need to stop basing things on what santa whispers in ur ear and get facts, basing a big block like that on rumours someone heard someone said they had heared is bs.. ur no better than Bush tbh
It's ironic really that this is what you based your relations with Insom and VS on. Thinking that we were all working together against the big nasty eXi from tick 1.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:22   #91
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Maybe you should paste the entire of the conversation to get some context on what was said.

It was stated that Insom and Exi were just 'sharing scanners' earlier in the round.

Given all of the above, it's not exactly out of order to presume this was all decided pre-round.

I could of course paste direct logs, but i'd imagine you'd want to be saved from the embrassment Foxman, so in short stop lying or stop posting, your choice.
(14:17:34) —› now talking in (#insomnia)
(14:17:34) —› topic: Still here, still drunkt. Welcome to InSomnia. (Oh, and game, welcome to the secret exi-ins coperation chan=) )
(14:17:34) —› set by: Ziw (Friday, September 14th 2007, 17:46:36)

congrats you are SO right
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:24   #92
Game^

Quote:
Why do you choose to not involve VS in these figures?

Also id imagine the actually truely 'active' players within these alliances are fairly even, with eXi having the advantage of having alot less intra-alliance relations to deal with.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:26   #93
Foxman

Quote:

i paste what lock gave me, and strange that the hc thats supposed to have confirmed this, denies it himself...

For BP's, every member in VS were allowed to join whatever BP they wanted, none of the hc had anything with this at all, feel free to pm whatever member u want Game. so either our members do the politics... or maybe we do not share such a high amount of BPs with them anyways?

Edit: and incase u dont know, every member of Insomnia applied for VS as all others, we took those we wanted, refused the rest, not a single one of the Insomnia members have any hc or officer positions in VS, so how can their supposed early political deals affect us?

Why Insomnia wanted to join with us... well im sure Jinstarro and Mek are better suited for answering that then me, i guess the fact that we were small had alot to do with it.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:29   #94
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

We based info on spy's high up in diff allies, u base info on what u think u heard a VS hc said AND of rumours on the forum regarding eX + Ins.. there is quite a big difference.. and ye most likely some of ur players is inactive.. but not more than 20% at most.. still alot more...

so want to ask a question, is destiny joining the block because of eXi looking to big OR is it as u threatned me on irc with because i said anti had run around asking allies to block (which also has confirmed by sev other HCs on this forum)
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:42   #95
Game^

Quote:
so want to ask a question, is destiny joining the block because of eXi looking to big
Were joining because we felt you needed NO allies to win this round. Yet you decided you did and as such gave yourself a big advantage, this needs to be corrected.

Quote:
OR is it as u threatned me on irc with because i said anti had run around asking allies to block (which also has confirmed by sev other HCs on this forum)
That was in reference to you suggesting many times earlier in the round we were in this block already (which we werent at the time). I simply told you that if you wanted it to be true carry on posting what you were, or if you wanted us to stay out of it for the time being to stop posting, which you did.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 13:45   #96
Game^

Quote:
i paste what lock gave me, and strange that the hc thats supposed to have confirmed this, denies it himself...
Check your mail

Quote:
Edit: and incase u dont know, every member of Insomnia applied for VS as all others, we took those we wanted, refused the rest, not a single one of the Insomnia members have any hc or officer positions in VS, so how can their supposed early political deals affect us?

Why Insomnia wanted to join with us... well im sure Jinstarro and Mek are better suited for answering that then me, i guess the fact that we were small had alot to do with it.
I'd imagine because your political viewpoint at the time strongly resembled their's and so allowed them to carry on as they were, but instead in an alliance with better tools/officer support.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 14:04   #97
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Dear mother of the russian jihad !
game, stop your whining and start playing
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 14:10   #98
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
Dear mother of the russian jihad !
game, stop your whining and start playing
At what point am I whining?

I'm simply stating the field of play as it stands now, and commenting upon it. If people feel the need to lie/post without knowing I will correct that, to ensure it doesn't deter from the truth.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 14:16   #99
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

I doubt there are much people out there that care if there is being lied yes or no. Its a wargame fs, do you expect everyone to be perfectly honest with you? That would help making any war easier tbh. Instead of trying to look like a bright little kid here you should focus on being the bright little kid ingame with ships that spread your holy words.
Unread 17 Sep 2007, 14:32   #100
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
We based info on spy's high up in diff allies, u base info on what u think u heard a VS hc said AND of rumours on the forum regarding eX + Ins.. there is quite a big difference.. and ye most likely some of ur players is inactive.. but not more than 20% at most.. still alot more...

so want to ask a question, is destiny joining the block because of eXi looking to big OR is it as u threatned me on irc with because i said anti had run around asking allies to block (which also has confirmed by sev other HCs on this forum)
Make it public, post logs Cartman of those hc's who actually confirm that I talked to them preround about a block vs. exilition! Just do it and prove it!

VS: Lockhead himself admitted that they are napped to exilition...I got logs of it - its german.

Now prove me wrong if you can..

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote