User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2016, 12:26   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R68, who plays? who wins?

I assume the following alliances will be playing:

CT
Ult
BowS
HR
ND
p3ng
VGN
FL

+ a few new ones?

Who will nap it home this time?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2016, 02:01   #2
DG

DG will become famous soon enoughDG will become famous soon enough
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Rats
P3n
Bows
CT
ND
Norse
Illuminati
FL
VGN
DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2016, 12:04   #3
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Black Flag decided to play Pokemon Go instead. The WhatsApp group is more active with Pokemon Go than its entire existence when playing PA.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2016, 21:55   #4
Deakonn

Deakonn is an unknown quantity at this point

Gross
Unread 2 Aug 2016, 14:19   #5
neps

neps is an unknown quantity at this point

1. SunseTT
2. SVR
3. The Dutch
4. The Gig
5-11. The rest
neps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2016, 17:12   #6
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

heard asiascendancy is back to troll around some guys..
faceless will reshape into a new tag, more ofensive, smaller, and under CK command again..
apprime was thinking about a comeback, but cardi is too noob to make it happen
ultores playing easy mode, no time from command to play hardcore...
newdawn looking into a decent and well played round...
p3ng making sure they come to win...
some norse core quit tag, but some bf core joined them...

going to be a nice round imo... good luck to u all =)

(ofc all rumours... probably not even 20% is true)
Unread 5 Aug 2016, 08:35   #7
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
some norse core quit tag, but some bf core joined them...
Hm, no BF core in and not many quit Atleast not core members
Unread 6 Aug 2016, 15:08   #8
Deakonn

Deakonn is an unknown quantity at this point

Intel lost in translation 😋
Unread 11 Aug 2016, 15:23   #9
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

b-butch3r
please check top 5 planet rankings kthx

grtz from your Spacehorses
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2016, 05:21   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
b-butch3r
please check top 5 planet rankings kthx

grtz from your Spacehorses
stop bragging plx!!!
You peckers didnt let me into the bp this round either

Unread 12 Aug 2016, 12:47   #11
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

i'm playing and i'll be winning!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2016, 22:05   #12
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

eksero will win
Unread 16 Aug 2016, 05:59   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Having that concluded, can someone start R69s predictionthread?

Unread 20 Aug 2016, 18:01   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

What a crap round when you have a cripple fight between p3n and Rainbows for #1. You know the game is on its last legs when an alliance goes from a support tag to top tier. Yes I'm referring to Rainbows.

I hope p3n wins, and I think they will because Bows politics is just awful. They're used to other top alliances taking the heat.
Unread 20 Aug 2016, 20:29   #15
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

By looking at the current alliance rankings, there is only one logical conclusion: VORHERRSCHAFT will pick up the pace and win this round.

Unless a block will be formed, of course.
Unread 22 Aug 2016, 04:40   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
What a crap round when you have a cripple fight between p3n and Rainbows for #1. You know the game is on its last legs when an alliance goes from a support tag to top tier. Yes I'm referring to Rainbows.

I hope p3n wins, and I think they will because Bows politics is just awful. They're used to other top alliances taking the heat.
Used to what alliances taking the heat? BF?
This round isnt about p3ng/bows fighting it out for #1, or any two alliances going for #1 yet.

Ult is still there, and they can be a decent alliance if they are given space.
Norse is also there, but im not sure what will happend once they experience what having incs is.

Ult i think has to be favourites right now

Unread 22 Aug 2016, 11:48   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
once they experience what having incs is
lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2016, 20:23   #18
Clouds

Just because I posted my opinion and I was part of Black Flag doesn't mean I was referring to my prior alliance. But while we're on the subject, Black Flag took far more heat than Rainbows ever have. Rainbows is just a daft alliance with daft HCs. The only half decent HC you have is Joseph.

GC is naive and just a plain imbecile, and cr0 is just an emo. Thank God they have Joseph.

Last edited by lokken; 23 Aug 2016 at 14:53.
Unread 22 Aug 2016, 22:25   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Just because I posted my opinion and I was part of Black Flag doesn't mean I was referring to my prior alliance. But while we're on the subject, Black Flag took far more heat than Rainbows ever have. Rainbows is just a daft alliance with daft HCs. The only half decent HC you have is Joseph.

GC is naive and just a plain imbecile, and cr0 is just an emo. Thank God they have Joseph.

Ah, thank you Clouds for taking all the heat for the less gifted ones over the years. Im sure now that the brave BF is gone they have no idea what to do about all this heat wich they earlier didn't see.
Most of us pray for your return so we once again can hide under your broad safe wings while you fight our fights for us.

Last edited by lokken; 23 Aug 2016 at 14:53.
Unread 23 Aug 2016, 05:53   #20
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah, thank you Clouds for taking all the heat for the less gifted ones over the years. Im sure now that the brave BF is gone they have no idea what to do about all this heat wich they earlier didn't see.
Most of us pray for your return so we once again can hide under your broad safe wings while you fight our fights for us.
Seconded, we miss you Clouds
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2016, 08:22   #21
aaron2016

aaron2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Black flag
aaron2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2016, 10:51   #22
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

BB do u want to see some heat, i can easily provide it, i suggest u take care of ur returning slots xDD
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2016, 11:21   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
BB do u want to see some heat, i can easily provide it, i suggest u take care of ur returning slots xDD
Can't work out if this is an in-game threat or a sexual innuendo for a homosexual act....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2016, 14:30   #24
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Ashka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Can't work out if this is an in-game threat or a sexual innuendo for a homosexual act....
Both
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 11:48   #25
Clouds

The state of the game is quite bad. You have the Ultores and Rainbows coalition which seems to be quite strong together and then you have muppets like p3n/CT/ND who are a laughable opposition. I will bet anything that the "opposition" have napped this coalition, well p3n at least.
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 12:24   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
The state of the game is quite bad. You have the Ultores and Rainbows coalition which seems to be quite strong together and then you have muppets like p3n/CT/ND who are a laughable opposition. I will bet anything that the "opposition" have napped this coalition, well p3n at least.
"What a crap round when you have a cripple fight between p3n and Rainbows for #1."

I find it pretty funny that suddently there is a "coalition" now, i wonder where you get this information from? Nelito?

Im pretty sure sooner or later p3ng will have to fight Ultores if they want to stay in the battle for top1, and im pretty sure they will fight them.
Norse and RainbowS might still climb the ranks to be fighting for the win in the end aswell.
Ofc since p3nguins and Norse is known for having terrible defence, and RainbowS is known for having terrible offence surely Ultores would have to be favourites under normal circumstances.

Unread 26 Aug 2016, 12:50   #27
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

Cut the crap you mongole,

one ur allied with Ultores under the table, you have a nap with p3 and Ct,

your gang banging nors with nd and VGN ( your other tag) , and since your so

fenced your bottom feeding at us ( illumination ) lol what a shitty alliance you

have, what shitty politics you have, grow some balls and war a big alliance,

and stop fencing for the ****ing win and bottom feed, like you did last round

by farming faceless the whole time ,
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 12:57   #28
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Im pretty sure VGN is hitting CT, atleast they are at war ingame.
If Norse/illumination/ND/CT/p3ng/ult/PATSA hits us, im sure they expect that they might get incs in return.

We have allready been at war with p3ng once this round, and im quite sure you know this as you were helping em, alongside Norse by the look of it.

Unread 26 Aug 2016, 15:10   #29
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

RainbowS is doing great so far B-butch3r! You are a true leader and an inspiration for everyone playing this game.
I think Rainbows will win cause they are great at politics and have a great leader.
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 15:48   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
RainbowS is doing great so far B-butch3r! You are a true leader and an inspiration for everyone playing this game.
I think Rainbows will win cause they are great at politics and have a great leader.
Thank you wolf for your vote of confidence.
I knew i could count on you pal!

Ps, sack those guards. They be stealing ur cashzzz

Unread 26 Aug 2016, 16:39   #31
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Quote:
Im pretty sure VGN is hitting CT, atleast they are at war ingame.
If Norse/illumination/ND/CT/p3ng/ult/PATSA hits us, im sure they expect that they might get incs in return.

We have allready been at war with p3ng once this round, and im quite sure you know this as you were helping em, alongside Norse by the look of it.
Wars imply both sides trade blows. From what I saw P3ng hit you and then you rolled over asking for a nap so you could hit people less than half your size. Favela tactics ftw
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 16:42   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka View Post
Wars imply both sides trade blows. From what I saw P3ng hit you and then you rolled over asking for a nap so you could hit people less than half your size. Favela tactics ftw
Well norse was above BowS at this point, and had been FCing our members and hitting our members along p3ng/illuminators.
I wouldnt call it hitting people half your size

Unread 26 Aug 2016, 17:33   #33
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Tag Average roids
p3nguins 682
Ultores 682
RainbowS 626
Norsemen 571
Unsullied 567
Howling Rain 451
NewDawn 431
Conspiracy 405
Illumination 391
VORHERRSCHAFT 334
VGN 322

Currently, p3n and ult gain value 10% almost faster than rainbows. If they want to win, they should hit those two pretty soon.

But on the other hand, if p3n and ult hit each other... rainbows got a clear path.

To sum it up, if I was rainbows, I'd either try making p3n and ult battle each other or form a block of smaller alliances to take the top two. If i was p3n or ult, I'd make sure the smaller tags get no roids to build value and actually become a threat, ignore rainbows and wait for the last 100 yards to decide the winner.

Let's see how this round plays out. I'm curious.
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 19:07   #34
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Quote:
Well norse was above BowS at this point, and had been FCing our members and hitting our members along p3ng/illuminators.
I wouldnt call it hitting people half your size
Yes of course you're right illumination was a fair 1v1 fight.

http://kia.cthq.net/?p=compare&compa...ow=total_value

Idiot

Last edited by Ashka; 26 Aug 2016 at 20:24.
Ashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 20:00   #35
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes of course your right illumination was a fair 1v1 fight.

http://kia.cthq.net/?p=compare&compa...ow=total_value

Idiot
Your are right. Things like that are fair only when we are at the right side of the sword.
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 20:16   #36
Clouds

Quote:
lol, what?
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 20:19   #37
Clouds

Quote:
Yes of course your right illumination was a fair 1v1 fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Your are right. Things like that are fair only when we are at the right side of the sword.
PLEASE learn the difference between your and you're!
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 20:24   #38
Clouds

Quote:
Im pretty sure sooner or later p3ng will have to fight Ultores if they want to stay in the battle for top1, and im pretty sure they will fight them.
Norse and RainbowS might still climb the ranks to be fighting for the win in the end aswell.
Ofc since p3nguins and Norse is known for having terrible defence, and RainbowS is known for having terrible offence surely Ultores would have to be favourites under normal circumstances.
Stop downplaying your alliance you muppet. Rainbows has a much better chance than p3n at winning because you have a strong stable and solid allie by your side, p3n doesn't have that.

I do hope that a block forms and twats Rainbows instead of Ult due to your big mouth. You are quite the moron.
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 20:24   #39
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Care to explain? I contantly see bows avoiding a real fight and hitting the bottom of the barrel. Courageous tactics...
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 20:44   #40
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Care to explain? I contantly see bows avoiding a real fight and hitting the bottom of the barrel. Courageous tactics...
When we are roiding happily with friends a tag that happens to be being attacked by two or more alliances, everything sees right.
When we are FCing people after other alliances drained their def, everything seems right.
But magically when the red lines start appearing on our own red page, the world twists and everything that was right, becomes wrong and unfair. And like Holy Paladins we come to the forums to unmasks those evil people.
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 20:44   #41
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Stop downplaying your alliance you muppet. Rainbows has a much better chance than p3n at winning because you have a strong stable and solid allie by your side, p3n doesn't have that.

I do hope that a block forms and twats Rainbows instead of Ult due to your big mouth. You are quite the moron.
What strong stable alliance is by our side?
Sorry, either im stupid, or you have wrong intel.
If you want a update, contact me on irc, you find me in #rainbows. And if you got some intel i dont have, i would like to listen to it

Unread 26 Aug 2016, 22:31   #42
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
"What a crap round when you have a cripple fight between p3n and Rainbows for #1."

I find it pretty funny that suddently there is a "coalition" now, i wonder where you get this information from? Nelito?

Hehe when you played last norse had terrible def. Ask p3n, fl, ult or anyone and they all agree that we're not that crap in defence as we were before, when we didn't def at all.

And it really got to say something about your offence, if an alliance that's crap at deffing survives inc from both ND and Bows. Both you and ND + random inc is prob 2.5x-3x our value and still only drop us 5% 1 out 4 days Rest was pretty much no loss, and we don't have zounds of def planets and stuff as ppl usualy blame the rest for. In norse every member plays.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2016, 22:34   #43
bcg

bcg is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

bows will be contender for #3 for sure
bcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2016, 00:26   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Hehe when you played last norse had terrible def. Ask p3n, fl, ult or anyone and they all agree that we're not that crap in defence as we were before, when we didn't def at all.

And it really got to say something about your offence, if an alliance that's crap at deffing survives inc from both ND and Bows. Both you and ND + random inc is prob 2.5x-3x our value and still only drop us 5% 1 out 4 days Rest was pretty much no loss, and we don't have zounds of def planets and stuff as ppl usualy blame the rest for. In norse every member plays.
Yeah, sorry, looking back at it all norse looks great in defence

Unread 27 Aug 2016, 23:51   #45
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Same old?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2016, 00:08   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Same old?
Its the same, but the only thing getting old is u

Unread 28 Aug 2016, 00:12   #47
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Its the same, but the only thing getting old is u
lol dude, aren't I younger than you?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2016, 08:40   #48
nelito

wonder why my initial post was canceled i think its due to cursing BB,

BUT AGAIN CONGRATS BOWS FOR farming small alliances, cause your so fenced

with the full alliances. Nap your way to the win guys epic game, and farm

20ish alliances like u did to faceless last round

but better than this congrats to ultores napping Bows great play and ambition

guys this being said to the so called best alliance in the game
Unread 28 Aug 2016, 15:36   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

geez nelito, i knew you said you would "provide the heat", but i didnt know that you meant that it was crying like a baby on AD relentlessly.

You win nelito, i surrender. please stop it now

Unread 28 Aug 2016, 15:52   #50
Clouds

It's not exactly a difficult win when Bows has no competition at all. They are napped to Ultores (expected) and p3n naps at the first sign of incoming. That leaves NewDawn, Norse and CT left. While Norse does put up a good fight, CT has seemed to retired from fighting wars, and ND will only possibly partake if a block is already in place.

And BB, I don't have 'wrong intel', it's common knowledge that Rainbows and Ultores are in bed together. Please don't embarrass yourself and make yourself look stupid by playing the ignorant card.