User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2009, 09:00   #1
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
R33 Eorc log

Someone put it up somewhere pretty pleeeaaasse

isil
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 10:12   #2
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice
Re: R33 Eorc log

http://pastebin.com/f6d81e333
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 10:28   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Yihaw.

23:44 <+JungleMuffin> weve played the cards weve been delt
23:44 <+JungleMuffin> and dont it better than anyone else

Haha!
If you are dealt pocket aces, chances are you are gonna win alot of the time!
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 13:57   #4
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Im curious as to the last time a "winning" (if jungle could ever be counted in that category) person banned while speaking?
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 15:02   #5
isildurx

A few rounds ago when my galmate posted a similar website during eorc.
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 15:18   #6
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

I got kicked/banned r31 while doing the EORC.

Unread 18 Oct 2009, 09:57   #7
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Yihaw.

23:44 <+JungleMuffin> weve played the cards weve been delt
23:44 <+JungleMuffin> and dont it better than anyone else

Haha!
If you are dealt pocket aces, chances are you are gonna win alot of the time!
We got dealth 3 app, 1 ND/p3n/Evo. Oh, and an F-Crew. I really wouldnt call that "Pocket Aces."

We also got a guy who had never played PA before, and had no clue whatsoever to play the game. We took a risk by giving him a chance instead of exiling, and taught him the game as fast as we could. Without this guy contributing over 5.6mil score, we wouldnt have won the round.

Wether you want to believe it or not, we where dealt and average hand, with average players and a shit load of emp ingal. By using the same tools available to everyone else, activity, hard work, teamwork and planning, we managed to win the round. Everyone else in the universe had the same opportunity to win, but didnt, we did.

I think its very short sighted and ignorant to say "Bla bla, they won for x/y reason." One thing i assure you tho, is you havent got half a clue, how much effort we put into winning both politically, and militairily.

If you think people are successfull in this game through "Luck" then you are wrong. In PA, like most things in life, you reap what you sow.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 10:21   #8
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

seems like pretty good cards to me. that includes all the alliances that could hit you if you include the vsn nap and asc deal with app early in the round not to hit core gals.

tbh all to gals are either VERY lucky, VERY fenced, full of defleaches or have gone for a fortress of one race (usually xan but sometimes terran).

similarly all top gals have decent active players but due to the small chances of having a gal made up of the best players who are all really going for it means it does not happen often that it is quality that wins it.

you seem to have had some of the first three. A pretty good mix of alliances, the ones of you I know in there tend to be very good at getting yourself defence and you were lucky with the remaining alliances that could hit you having naps or pacts. This is not something to be ashamed of, its just normal.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 10:29   #9
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
seems like pretty good cards to me. that includes all the alliances that could hit you if you include the vsn nap and asc deal with app early in the round not to hit core gals.

tbh all to gals are either VERY lucky, VERY fenced, full of defleaches or have gone for a fortress of one race (usually xan but sometimes terran).

similarly all top gals have decent active players but due to the small chances of having a gal made up of the best players who are all really going for it means it does not happen often that it is quality that wins it.

you seem to have had some of the first three. A pretty good mix of alliances, the ones of you I know in there tend to be very good at getting yourself defence and you were lucky with the remaining alliances that could hit you having naps or pacts. This is not something to be ashamed of, its just normal.
Whats the difference between not getting incs because of ingal alliance mix, and not getting incs because of Xan fortressing/politics? Is one less honourable?

Btw, we where t5 val all round, right out of shuffle, and didnt let a any day raids through. Could that possibly be a deciding factor for not getting incs?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 10:33   #10
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I did not say anything about which is more honourable, both are valid ways of doing it. I was simply pointing out that top gals are usually not the best players (mostly because there are more than 10 top players in this game, so there will be several gals with them in, in this case 5 1, 5 3, 9 7, 9 6 and 11 5. possibly also 10 7 and 1 10) who then wins comes down to other factors.

I would take a bet that 9 7 and 9 6 did not let any day raids land either, I know 10 10 did not.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 11:03   #11
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Whats the difference between not getting incs because of ingal alliance mix, and not getting incs because of Xan fortressing/politics? Is one less honourable?

Btw, we where t5 val all round, right out of shuffle, and didnt let a any day raids through. Could that possibly be a deciding factor for not getting incs?
Except that the Xan gals did get incs before the last ~~week, yours didnt.
I can tell you that if JBGs\Reese's\My gal had gotten the same amount of incs this round as yours, the score of our gals would be VASTLY bigger than your gals was.

So it's not down to your gal being 'better' in anything per say(atleast that is my opinion).
Your gal probably got about the same amount of inc as my gal in R22(i think it was) got, and we ended up with about twice the score of #2 gal.
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 20:32   #12
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall View Post
Im curious as to the last time a "winning" (if jungle could ever be counted in that category) person banned while speaking?
I am pretty sure that happend last round also (: