User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:09   #1
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough
Angels Announcement

This is an official announcement from Angels HC,

We will be playing round 21 as a small to medium sized alliance (not as a BG in another alliance). We will be playing mainly for fun, but with an aim of having the top average score at least.

Recruitment will be focused mainly on ex-Angels/FAng members however we will be recruiting a limited number of newer players. If you are interested in joining, or just want to hang out / abuse us then come to #furious-angels. The command structure has not yet been formally decided but for recruitment purposes you should check the topic in #furious-angels that will say who to PM.

For new players descisions will be made on a case by case basis and there is no set number of vouchers that we require you to have, although the more you have the more certain we feel we can be about what you are like as a player.

An important thing to note is that we hold ships / value as being more important than xp / score. We don't see the fun in just playing to gain more and more xp without having a decent fleet or planet.

Angels would like to wish all the other alliances and players that plan to play good luck for next round and we shall see you on the battlefield!

- Superfly (Angels HC)
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius

Last edited by BeeKiller; 7 Mar 2007 at 02:18.
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:36   #2
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Angels Announcement

Best of luck.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:38   #3
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

OMG supernub is going to try it again

good luck m8
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:43   #4
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeKiller
This an official announcment from Angles HC,
If theres two mistakes in a first line of an announcement, one being in the alliances denomination, i take that as a bad sign.
Oh sorry, i just read in your sig that you're a genius. I apologize.

Last edited by Coltaine; 3 Mar 2007 at 15:48.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 15:53   #5
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine
If theres two mistakes in a first line of an announcement, one being in the alliances denomination, i take that as a bad sign.
Thanks for the apology I wrote it in a hurry!
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:03   #6
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I have the free Angels politics pull out poster up on my bedroom wall
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:12   #7
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

hehe

where do i get one Rinoa?

gl Superfly hope it works out
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:17   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

gl Angels, dont merge this time

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 16:40   #9
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

See you on #angels.tv!
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:00   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I have the free Angels politics pull out poster up on my bedroom wall
oh yeah because your ally has done something so worthwhile politics wise this round havent they
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:12   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you the best of luck in actually finishing this one!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 17:26   #12
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine

?

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 18:24   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Can rinoa and kila join angels next round?

It's just far easier to have everyone you want to insult and ridicule in one place.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 18:34   #14
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Can rinoa and kila join angels next round?

It's just far easier to have everyone you want to insult and ridicule in one place.
As caj will confirm, one of my last questions before joining was ;
Is Kila playing with you?

Think that should be a prerequisite to anyone joining a new alliance.

Anyway good luck Angels can i ask are you giving it another go because all the angels members are unhappy with their current homes?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 3 Mar 2007 at 18:42.
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 19:33   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Because if we were in the same ally I'd expose how retardedly moronic you are amirite?
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 23:05   #16
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

lol how did a "Angels return" thread become a fight over colour/color and apologise/apologize

silly

best of luck Angels, maybe gosu shud try it as a solo alliance?

Good luck Superfly especially
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2007, 23:07   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best of luck to Angels next round.

Oh yeah, shit arguments of grammar make me cry, whatever side of the argument you are on.
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 10:43   #18
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

This should be interesting. Now in the past i felt Angels (FaNG) Were a top contender.. but after seeing them the last few rounds when they played it dissapointed me.

But at the same time its great to see you guys giving it another go. Getting the right HC Command togther might this time help you stay alive. Plus been active of course always helps. So i wish you guys luck and hope you get a lot of your core members returning. You might want to create a recruitment thread also.

gl

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 14:48   #19
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Good luck Supernub, hopefully u'll be a better HC than GC (/me giggles).

Not a good round without Angels.

Love you
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 21:20   #20
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
See you on #angels.tv!

Dont think so Hearty..... Your not invited.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 4 Mar 2007, 21:26   #21
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

No #angels.tv next round?
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 16:50   #22
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Will irvine play?:s

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 18:51   #23
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Heh Superfly and MobRulz back as HC. Next thing we get Kjel posting here about how he's in charge of Angels politics.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 00:21   #24
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

r13 ftw
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 00:37   #25
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

hilary ****ing duff :/

BRING BACK KJELDORAN!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 13:26   #26
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

good luck nubfly

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 16:56   #27
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to see you make a come back good luck next round superfag and mobby
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 23:35   #28
LynchMob
Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Heh Superfly and MobRulz back as HC. Next thing we get Kjel posting here about how he's in charge of Angels politics.
That would be some great entertainment though.

hmnnn...................

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 23:40   #29
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Where is the promised Amen community ? :\
Unread 6 Mar 2007, 23:51   #30
LynchMob
Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Where is the promised Amen community ? :\

Dunno, but clearly ND isnt doing much soaring this round huh?

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 00:08   #31
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Atleast we are soaring above Angels as usuall
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 01:04   #32
LynchMob
Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Atleast we are soaring above Angels as usuall

OMG.. ok, yer right if that's what you call that ranking your in right now.. i apologize..

I wasnt trying to upset ya dude. heheh just picking fun at ya is all...

chill

#FAnG

#Mercenaries

Last edited by LynchMob; 7 Mar 2007 at 01:15.
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 16:00   #33
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hohoho, gl Angels, might pop in sometime soon
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 16:37   #34
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Get david off MSN and into pa!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 17:52   #35
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
No #angels.tv next round?
hmm.. thats almost worth signing up to sort again, being a tradition and all. (though not really, plus Im sure someone will take over the legacy :\ ).

PS. Might I suggest that u dont get egomaniacs to sort ur defense this time around? I.e People that sends def to EVERBODY, and not just a select few (including themselves ofc).
Unread 7 Mar 2007, 18:50   #36
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Just to clear something up: Tesla is a noob, and will always be a noob

Unread 7 Mar 2007, 23:23   #37
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
hohoho, gl Angels, might pop in sometime soon
colt you ****ing pleb, where the hell have you been
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 08:52   #38
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Alki is gonna HC again too lololol
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 14:55   #39
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

hahah lo colt hows todmorden
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 16:33   #40
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

fine and dandy, fine and dandy. will be on irc soon.talk to u then.

Alki, ur the pleb!!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 17:20   #41
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Lolol, Colt ftl!
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:40   #42
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it count if I say me [Irvine] comes back to the house?

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2007, 11:13   #43
Storm3r
Furious Angel

Storm3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Angels Announcement

good luck !
C-ya on IRC
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:37   #44
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
fine and dandy, fine and dandy. will be on irc soon.talk to u then.

Alki, ur the pleb!!
Colt! Come talk to me on irc! \o/

- Superfly
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 11:21   #45
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
Does it count if I say me [Irvine] comes back to the house?
Only if you have those lollypops you were promissing everyone!

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 21:24   #46
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
As caj will confirm, one of my last questions before joining was ;

Think that should be a prerequisite to anyone joining a new alliance.

Anyway good luck Angels can i ask are you giving it another go because all the angels members are unhappy with their current homes?

clearly there all unhappy in destiny
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2007, 19:12   #47
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

This should be an interesting round.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 16:52   #48
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Unless they noobify the game more, yes.

Unread 27 Mar 2007, 10:58   #49
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

WTF! Who let Supernub HC? This some sort of troll? Was bad enuff with Caj HC'ing... but Supernub? ./cry

/hug Superfly

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 21:52   #50
TheSaint

TheSaint is an unknown quantity at this point

wb Angels \o/